Old 07-30-2006, 10:34 PM   #1  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Default Review of July Goals - Accountability

For those of you that wrote your goals down publicly and want to be held accountable - here is the moment.

Last months goals are here - **Goals for July 2006**

As for me:

July Goals
  • Lose 5kg - I lost 1.1kg for the month. Nowhere near 5kg but still very happy.
  • 1000 minutes exercise - Yup. I managed 1030 minutes.
  • 2lt water per day - Yup again!
  • Monitor and stay within my food allowance daily - I have my moments. At work I am fine now, no binging on my lunch break. At home at night is the battle which is getting better.
  • Practice Yoga twice per week - No. I joined up with a gym this week and my focus has been on my cardio and strength there. I have added a goal for next month to get in Body Balance and I will look for classes at my gym for August for Yoga.
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:37 PM   #2  
Lose that Baby Weight!

S/C/G: 172/154/125

Height: 5'2

I cannot believe a whole month has gone by already! Feels seriously like just last week I was writing my July goals in my blog...

Here is what I posted...
July Goals:

Exercise –

Run 3 times per week / 360 mins this month ran 143 minutes last month...

Cardio 3 times per week / 400 mins this month 475 minutes last month wtg!

Strength 2 times per week / 400 mins this month 165 minutes....slacker

Stretch 10 mins before/after exercising / 200 mins this month 151 minutes...not there yet

Complete my c25k program Went back to week 6 but needed to...

Food/Nutrition –

Take a multivitamin nope too broke to buy them

Runner’s Water Guide / Up my water intake upped water, but not runners guide

Log All Food Eaten 2 Fruits or Veggies per day Did better on veggies but not 2 per day
Stephanie Osborne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 09:30 PM   #3  
Living the Laguna life...

Thanks for keeping us accountable, Daisy!

My goals I posted back in the beginning of the month...

-- Don't drink so much milk with my coffee (no more lattes!) Only had two in the whole month!! Habit is completely broken...now I notice when I drink a lot of milk it gives me a tummy ache. Just give me the straight coffe!
-- Make it through every day without bingeing (and just take this one day at a time)Definitely didn't do as well as I hoped...still on goal list for August
-- Focus less on working out because I feel obligated and focus more on the way it makes me feeel (which is great!!) Did a pretty good job, but found it to be more of an excuse that something that was actually good for me...off goal list for August
-- Find activities to get me out of the house and take advantage of all the things to do where i live Did a good job of this on the weekends, but could do a better job during the week. I have been walking home though, instead of taking the bus!
-- Don't let working out take over my life (I tend to become a gym rat) Check and double check. Started spending nights with my boyfriend whenever work allowed me to workout at lunch
-- Cook more on the weekend so I have yummy already prepared food during the week Yeah, didn't really happen. Not going to happen in forseeable future as I am back to traveling for work
-- See 139 on the scale!! YEAH!! Didn't weigh in at 139 but saw it on the scale!!
miss michelle is offline   Reply With Quote