Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 07-28-2006, 11:18 AM   #1  
motivated

S/C/G: 164/159/130

Height: 5'4

Red face BodyFlex by Greer Childers

Has anyone done this before? If so, what were your results?

Thanks,
Christie
Maryd4love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:23 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5"

No but I remember when she was pushing the Healthrider years ago when it first came out. She gave the same old story about how heavy she used to be, showed the fat pictures, what not, and said she got the way she looked using the Healthrider. I remember because I bought one. At that time they were costing $500. To see her a few years later spouting the same exact weight lose message, claiming the Bodyflex gave her the body she has today really makes me mad. Outright lies! She saw the kind of money that the newest fitness craze can bring in and decided to jump on the band-wagon herself. Sorry if I sound crazy, but she lost all credibility with me.
webweevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:33 PM   #3  
No More Excuses

S/C/G: 220/203/160

Default I'm trying it!!!

From everything I've read, the customer satisfaction on this product is really good. I've searched several forums and the consensus seems to be...it works, if you work it. I recently purchased mine...actually did my 3rd workout this morning...it makes me feel good. The BF Plus system (includes the bar and DVD) is being sold on HSN for $15.63, if you're interested.
bbobsgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 12:38 PM   #4  
motivated

I am on my 5th day of doing it. I have not done it yet today. I will do will this afternoon before dinner...I want my stomach to be empty. I will post my results on Thursday or later....once I am off my cycle. I hope it is good results. How many times a day are you doing it?
Old 07-31-2006, 01:46 PM   #5  
No More Excuses

I'm only doing it once a day this week. Starting next Monday, I will go for twice a day...once in the A.M. and immediately after I make it home from work. Like you, I want my stomach to be empty...for best results. Keep me posted and I'll do the same.
Old 08-01-2006, 01:19 PM   #6  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

I did this a couple of years ago, and plan on starting up again.

Now, before you begin, keep one thing in mind- you will lose INCHES, not pounds. My scale hardly moved at all, I think I was down only ten pounds after 6 months (and I have a lot to lose), BUT- I went from a size 24 to a size 16 in that time.

I don't know how or why it works, but it does. Still, if you're looking to lose weight on the scale, don't get your hopes up. It's all inches, but it sure is great when you try on new clothes and fit in them, no matter what your weight is.

By the way, make sure you are breathing right- that is VERY important. When my co-worker and I first started out, she was losing inches left and right, while I lost very little. She watched me breathing one night and realized I wasn't doing it properly- watch the intro Breathing tape several times and make sure you are doing it correctly.

You need to do this daily for it to work. I used the Advanced Body Flex after a few weeks, as it was only five minutes a day. Sometimes, I did that several times a day, it was faster and easier!
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #7  
motivated

Also, aren't you suppose to do these exercises on an empty stomach?
Old 08-02-2006, 11:31 PM   #8  
Going down, my way!

S/C/G: 287/240.8/180/ 3/19/16

Height: 5' 9"

You should do them on an empty stomach, yes.
Steelslady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 08:24 AM   #9  
No More Excuses

Just finished b'flexing...must be breathing better 'cause I actually broke a sweat this time. Even though I DO want to lose pounds, I'm okay with only losing inches by b'flexing. I'm still doing cardio to bust up the fat. I've seen a few people lose many pounds, just to look like a smaller version of their fat selves. I want to lose AND look smaller...better toned. Keeping my fingers crossed that B'flex will do this for me.

Have a good day everyone.