WW Clubs and Groups - Why are we doing this?
07-27-2006, 05:04 PM
Redbook has great article this month on weight loss. One of the things they say is. To write out exactly why you are trying to lose weight. Reread for encouragement. Thought perhaps we could encourage each other with our lists.
1. I truly want to be healthy
2. I want to have energy to get on the floor and play with my grandbaby
3. I want to be able to wear a bathing suit in public.
4. I don't ever want to hear my grand child say my grandma is the fat one
07-29-2006, 01:22 PM
I stole a couple of your's, luflic!
1. I want to be healthy
2. I want to be sexy
3. I want to be athletic
4. I want to wear a bathing suit
07-29-2006, 01:59 PM
1. I want to be healthy.
2. I want to be proud of how I look.
3. I want to fit into my dress for my vow renewal and look fabulous.
4. I want to be at a healthy weight to help improve my chances of getting pregnant.
07-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Thanks for responding hoping these will motivate us! Look how we all said healthy as number one oh if that were the truth we would not be so tied to the numbers on the scale that is what I am really trying to remember it is for health today I took my B/P at Sams Club and it was normal! That is big so victory today.... Together we can.
07-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Hello... My reasons:
1. I want to be healthy.
2. I want to be a good role model/mentor for others who think it's impossible to lose weight.
3. I want to run a marathon.
4. I want to be sexy in an athletic way.
07-30-2006, 11:46 PM
My number one reason is for my health
The perks that come with it are great too.
07-31-2006, 01:11 AM
I want to feel more self confident
I want to look decent in a swim suit
I want to be able to wear all those cute clothes that only go up to a size 9!
I want to have more energy
07-31-2006, 02:40 AM
1. I want to stop making that little "ooph" sound when I get in the car.
2. I don't want my saddlebags to creep under the arm rest at the theater.
3. I want to shop at the normal clothes store again (no more polyester tents!)
4. I want to wear shorts in public.
5. I never want my husband to say (again) that my new, cool pants look like something the "Golden Girls" would wear.
6. I want family photographers to once again feel comfortable taking my snapshot (without threats, cussing, or violence from me).
7. I want my picture to be removed from the illustrated dictionary for the word "cankle"
8. I want to have less chins than the Chinese phone book.
9. Oh, and for my health.
07-31-2006, 01:41 PM
So good to read these. I realize I have never been thin so when people say nothing tastes as good as thin feels I honestly don't know how thin feels and by golly I want to!
vBulletin® v3.6.7, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO