Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-27-2006, 05:05 AM   #1  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

Default Thursday planning thread

Brekky
mushroom omlette, 1 egg, 1 egg white

Snack
Protein shake with strawberries and bananas

Lunch
Home-made turkey burger with veggies

Snack
strawberries in splendered cottage cheese

Snack
2 quorn sausages

Kickboxing

Snack
workout snack bars

Maybe some dinner... depends
2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #2  

B-eggs and cantaloupe
L-1/2 ww pita w/ hummus and cuke,tomato,pepper salad w/ feta and olives
S-cut up veg (carrots, peppers, cuke), maybe some cherries
D-fish,brussel sprouts, green beans
S-popcorn and 1 Lindor ball

will probably throw some walnuts or almonds in there somewhere
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:00 AM   #3  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

I did not workout last night. But I will tonight.

Todays Plan

B-egg whites, canadian bacon, toast

s-pairs, triscuits, peanut butter

L-South beach Grilled chicken wraps, jello, pairs

s-Sanck bar

I will have alot of time on my hands to workout tonight so I will let you know what all I do....This is going to be fun.....All my family is going camping today and I will have the house to myself.......
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:03 AM   #4  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/blueberries, raspberries, walnuts

Snack - hrm, apple maybe?

Lunch - chik-fil-a chargrilled chicken sammich, side salad

Snack - cottage cheese, pineapple

Dinner - leftover meatloaf, broccoli.

Water 2 liters+

Exercise - Took my first spinning class this morning! 1 hour of mad pedelling .

Last night's dinner went to pot, it was buffet night at my most favourite mexican restaurant so we went there. Oopsie!
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 09:36 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I think I'll have raspberries in my shake this morning and will probably pump it up with some egg whites.
I'm going to try to arrive at my Mom's just after lunch so that she doesn't try to feed me
That puts me back home after the boys have gone to work and DH has gone to play ball ... so I can nibble on some left over chicken, ff cottage cheese, fruit and baby carrots for supper.

I need a few groceries while I'm out too, so maybe I'll find something new and interesting.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 10:14 AM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Last night's dinner was Chicken Yakisoba (sp?) with extra chicken (from the food court in the mall) soooo yummy!

B- whole wheat toast with a hard boiled egg
S- coffee with some cream; strawberries (just the few that are left); beef jerky
L- whole wheat hamburger bun with a bit of mayo and spicey chicken, maybe a bit of cheese; some rice chips
D- BBQ chicken and that corn mushroom stuff

Again I have thinsations and trail mix in my bag just in case. I only got in 4L of water yesterday - hopefully I can get in 6L today.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 01:10 PM   #7  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

LynneA, how was the spinning class? My trainer has had me doing spinning for about 5 minutes during our sessions and it seems really, really hard. I've been thinking about trying a class but I'm wondering how anyone survives an hour of it. My legs are rubber after five minutes.

My menu for Thursday:
B - Flax Plus cereal with soy milk and blueberries
S - apricots
L - roast beef sandwich with fontina cheese on multi-grain bread and a tomato (fresh from the garden, if the birds haven't gotten the one I've got my eye on!)
S - fruit or veggies
D - Meeting some friends for dinner and a movie (Da Vinci Code). We're going to a wrap place, which was my suggestion because it had nutrional info available on its website and has entre choices that are under 500 calories (woo-hoo). The other restaurant that we considered had nothing on the menu under 1000 calories. I swear, nothing! Anyway, I will probably have a small mushroom and goat cheese wrap and maybe some potstickers.

Exercise is already done for the day! 45 minutes on combo of stairs and elliptical, 15 minutes of abs.

- Barbara
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:04 PM   #8  
A Mighty Thump

Height: 5 feet 4 inches!

BluetoBlue (is it ok if I call you Barbara? ), the spinning class was great. I had reservations too, mainly after seeing the last season of The Biggest Loser where one of their challenges was to see how long they could do spinning for. It looked hard and that is what I was expecting but it wasn't. The spinning bikes have resistance that you can set, so you set your own. With this being my first class I didn't go overboard on the resistance, took it nice and steady. We had an instructor who took the class, he basically told us movements to do e.g. sprints, standing up, add resistance, lower resistance etc. It felt great. I was tired and very sweaty afterwards but felt good. Only minimum wobbly legs! I'm dreading sore muscles tomorrow though, a long soak in the bath is planned for tonight.

I recommend it. I'll be doing it once a week for now to break up my cardio routine. Our instructor monitored how hard we were working with use of heart rate monitors, which I hadn't brought, so I'm picking one of those up this week. I'm also picking up a gel padded cycling seat, my bum is killing me right now .
LynneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 01:41 AM   #9  
Constant Vigilance

S/C/G: 150/132/<130

Height: just under 5'4"

Thanks for the info on spinning, LynnA (and absolutely it's okay to call me Barbara). I'll have to try one of the classes at my gym.

- Barbara
BlueToBlue is offline   Reply With Quote