Support Groups - I Need YOU! I want to LOSE 30 lbs!

JennyDee25
07-24-2006, 12:02 PM
HI ALL! Well I'm still continuing my weight loss journey from 2005. I am 5'4.5" and was 200 lbs. Currently I weigh 177.8 and I am looking too reach a goal weight of 150-145 for my build. I always have this healthy way of life in mind, however at times I get sidetracked and lose control. But it is me who must do this and be in control and motivated...but I need you too. So let's be buddy's!!!!! Come on buddy we can do this! We can have Weigh in's together and post what we eat, our water intake & our exercise for the day or week!
Luvs Yah already...Jenny DEE

Ahammondtx
07-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi! I will buddy up with you. I have about 50 lbs ( ugh ) to lose... but I think having somone to go through this with and someone to hold me accountable would be great!

BABYPHAT4ME
07-24-2006, 12:17 PM
hello,
i am new to this website and i have over 50lbs to loose, even if i loose 30lbs i think i would be ok with that as well, as long as i get below the 200lb mark.

honeycakes
07-24-2006, 12:34 PM
Hello Jenny! Good Luck.
I have 30 pounds to lose!

JennyDee25
07-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Great we all can do this together!!!!!!

TiffyTaffy
07-24-2006, 12:50 PM
Good luck you guys...I'm right here with you.I drink about 8-10 8oz glasses of water a day and it helps to put crystal light in it...makes it taste so much beter :) and i've been exercising everyday.I play dance dance revolution which is a great cardio workout,and it's fun too.

Liz-z78
07-24-2006, 03:04 PM
Hi, I'd like to buddy up as well. I've also got about 30 lbs to lose. I've been doing this weight loss thing for awhile as well. I was already about 25 lbs. lighter then I currently am but life drama caused me to slip into a downward spiral over the last year. But I'm getting back on track and ready to do this!

-Liz

jprasad
07-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi! I need to loose 30 lbs as well, but I am doing it as a way of life. Meaning my weight will come off real slow. So I have started going to the gym and trying to eat right. Maybe we can buddy up!

JennyDee25
07-24-2006, 07:16 PM
So how is everybody Doing today?

krissyp77
07-24-2006, 08:55 PM
Hello,

I need a buddy as well..I keep coming back to this site trying to find someone with similar goals. I find it so hard to start trying again in the summer months, but am so tired of feeling the way i do...I NEED some motivation...I would like to lose about 35lbs. I would like to start with a small goal. Maybe 5lbs to start, then i will be happy when i achieve it!!

Liz-z78
07-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi everyone,
Well I took some pics, measurements and weighed myself today. Yikes! I'm ready to go. I'm committing to a mini goal of 5 lbs. I am doing this as a lifestyle change. I'm going to focus on a whole foods vegetarian diet with plenty of water. I've been vegetarian but have been a bit of a junk food one lately so the emphasis is on the whole foods. Fruit and veggies and all that good stuff. I'm going to aim for 100 oz. of water a day and 100 minutes of cardio this week to start with.
What is everyone else doing?

-Liz

JennyDee25
07-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Well yesterday I did okay until the evening! Ugh Fried chicken with french fries & gravy! Such a weekness for me! My boyfriend brought it home for supper and I overindulged! Then I went to work out @ curves, then I played softball & had a banana split from the good old ice cream truck!

Okay today is a new DAY!!!!!!!

1.) I am following the WW's flex program
2.) workouts 3-4 times per week
3.) drink my water of 2 litres per day
4.) Journal everything I eat & how I feel etc.
5.) I would like to lose 10lbs by September 4th"Labor Day"!

So what is everyone else's goals?

krissyp77
07-25-2006, 04:20 PM
My plan is to try for a healthier lifestyle in general. Just keeping an eye on the calories. i don't like to go over 1600 cals a day.If i really try, i go somewhere around 1400 a day. also, not eating before i go to bed. I try to stop eating 2-3 hours before i plan to g to bed.Doesn't always work though...lol. I am also trying to drink lots of water. i work nights though, so it is hard to gauge what is the right time to eat and what is the right food to eat at that time of night...i work 11-7:30 am.

pacemomof4
07-25-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone. I want to lose 35 more lbs.Jenny, I am also doing ww. I am doing all the same things that you listed above. I just don't go to meetings anymore. I used to. This website helps keep me encouraged & accountable. You should join us on some of the ww threads. We would love to have you and you could maybe get good ideas from the ladies over there as well. Recipes & etc. Today I have been doing really good. I haven't fallen off the wagon since I started. I have been back on ww since May 19. I have been riding my stationary bike everyday 10-20 miles. I used to work out at Curves about a year ago, but I got kind of bored with it. I thought about joining the Riveria center. They offer lots of stuff. Aerobics, yoga and etc. and it is the same price. Anyway it was nice meeting you and I hope we chat again soon. Take care.

JennyDee25
07-25-2006, 09:49 PM
HI Paula...Sounds great! We are in the same boat! I was joining in on the chat at ww @ home but got sidetracked with the summer & work! But this is me time...I gotta do it for me! I know it is a great reward getting to were yah wanna be! For me I did okay once again used up 5.5 of my flex points but that's okay! I exercised & drank my water & journaled. All the things I wanted to do!

:carrot:

soon-2-B-slim1
07-26-2006, 01:00 AM
Hey everyone! I would love to buddy up too - my name is Melody & I have 39 lbs to lose - but I'd love to start with 10 by labour day. I'm also doing WW Flex - just need to get my rear in gear & get more exercise in.:dizzy: One day at a time - we'll get there!!

Liz-z78
07-26-2006, 09:18 AM
Hi everyone,
I did pretty well yesterday despite the fact that I didn't work out. I ended up working for 13 hours and didn't have time to squeeze in a workout. Today it looks like it is going to be another long day at work. That is my toughest challenge is fitting in working out with a busy schedule at work plus come fall I'm going back to being a full time night student... gottta get that bachelor's. Food wise I did very well, I got in plenty of fruits and veggies. It is amazing how something as simple as eating better changes your energy level. Even though I worked a long day, I had tons of energy. Now if I can just figure out an exercise schedule for me that will work I'll be unstoppable. :)

By the way I used to do weight watchers and was very successful on it (that is how I lost all my weight initially) but when I went back recently I was very disheartened by them not being supportive of my vegetarian diet. Maybe it was just where I was going but it got frustrating. So I am doing this as a whole foods vegetarian diet on my own. I've read plenty of books, studied the research, so I know what I'm doing is healthy. My biggest thing is I want to do this without counting calories or points. I hate counting!

Jenny and Paula, you guys are doing great!

JennyDee25
07-27-2006, 03:13 PM
How's everyone doing today? Me I'm doing good! Yesterday was great with exercise! I worked at curves so I did my exercise then I showed a member her firstworkout...so 2 workouts @ curves! Yahoo! Got all my water in! Just my eating wasn't all that great!

JennyDee25
07-29-2006, 06:54 PM
K Guys!!! WHere are all my buddies? I took a sneak peak at the scale this am and I was down to 176! Yahoo! Hopefully it will stay the same or better for Mondays WI! I have to beat the temptatious weekend!!!!!!
Let me know how your doing!!!!

wenonah2006
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
:) :carrot: Cool!!! Can I join in too?

I am currently in WW too and I have my third WI on monday also. On my first WI I weighed 195 and second WI I was down to 193. I have stuck with the flex plan and I must say I do love WW. I have since bought WATP deluxe version with the 1, 2, and 3 mile workouts on it and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dvd!!! If any of you don't have it then I suggest that you try it because it is truly awesome and I actually look forward to doing it everyday. I am doing the two mile right now but I think I am going to bite the bullet tomorrow and see how the 3 mile walk goes so wish me luck! I also try to do yoga as well and I do the Yoga for weightloss dvd (sorry don't remember that womans name, lol) but it is awesome too and you get to workout with the stability ball which I really love.

Thanks for starting this thread I am so excited about it! How was everyones day today?

For the moment I am under my points for the day by 6 so I need to eat at least 2 more points so I am hitting the 20 point mark. I used all of my flex points last week ( my first actual ww week) so it is nice to see that I have adjusted to the WW plan so quickly and I FEEL GREAT!

Hope you all had a great day and God bless!!!

JennyDee25
07-29-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey there I'm glad you are joining us! I must say that you need too eat all of your ww points for the day!!!!!! Don't deprive your body of the foods you need or your body will store the calories it needs thinking you are trying to starve your body! So it is important you eat all your points and its okay to dip into your flex points you need to trick your body here and there! Or your body will go into starvation mode!

Liz-z78
07-29-2006, 10:22 PM
Hello, everyone I've done very well this week with eating. I'm going to concentrate on getting my exercise in, in the upcoming week. But with just changing my eating patterns this past week I lost a couple pounds as of thursday. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow and have Sundays as my official weigh in days.

Keep up all the good work ladies, we can do this!!!

pacemomof4
07-30-2006, 12:56 AM
Hey everyone!! How is everyone doing today?? I hope well. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! It sounds like everyone has a great plan and is on track.

Liz-z78
07-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Ok, I weighed in today, I'm down 3 lbs. for the week! Yippee!!!!
I'm setting a goal of 7lbs. to lose in August.
For the upcoming week I'm going for 2 lbs. As far as exercise goes I'm aiming for 3 days of strength training and I'm starting a running program up again from scratch. So that will be 3 days of cardio at least as well in the form of walking/jogging.
Is anyone else making goals for August?

JennyDee25
07-31-2006, 12:24 PM
Hey all! Today was my weigh in--and I lost 3.8 lbs yahoooooooo! Brings me down to 174! Wow all that exercising, drinking my water, and journaling paid off! And Eating!!!!!!:carrot:

I hope I still continue this, this week! On Wednesday I will be going on a 9 hour bus ride then I will be in the city to look after my grandma who just had heart surgery last wednesday! I should be fine! I wanna bring my scale with me though...lol!

Liz great job on the 3 lb lose!!!!!!!!:carrot: I too was thinking of starting a running program! I think I will do this will I'm a way. I will feel more comfortable where no one knows me! So I can establish a regime and then do it her in my own town!!!!!

ONe dAy @ A TIME n we sure WILL GET THERE!!!!!!

Post your progress ladies!!!!!!!!:carrot: ;)

wenonah2006
07-31-2006, 11:44 PM
Woohoo..I lost 2.8 pounds. Not bad for my 2nd ww week.I actually had last week as my start week for exercise so I am happy and I am sure it will get better from here. 5 pounds gone forever so far!

Congrats all for your losses and keep up the good work. God bless!

Liz-z78
08-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Great job Jenny and Wenonah on your losses last week! That is awesome. I'm on a roll with the exercise, I worked out Sunday, Monday and today. 3 days in a row, that is a record these days. The heat has made it really hard to get motivated but I finally did it. My abs are sore but a good sore. I started the push.tv trial dvd on Sunday. I like the strength training part but the cardio I didn't care for. So today I did the strength training and a Turbo Jam DVD (love those!).
How is everyone else doing?

BrodeyAmos
08-01-2006, 08:07 PM
:dance: hey jenny dee, my name is Jenny Leigh.. lol i was just reading these posts and realize that we have a lot in common. my highest weight was 195. i was down to 152 over a year ago.. but quickly went back up to 170. so my new goal is 150 once again. right now im at 166.5 i think we should buddy up. i need a reflection to really motivate me. im sure the same for you.

JEN

way to go on ur weight loss so far!!!!!!!!!:cheer:

JennyDee25
08-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Hey Jenny Leigh...Sounds awesome too me! Hello to my new buddy! How are you trying to lose weight this time?

Talk to you soon!

BrodeyAmos
08-02-2006, 05:34 PM
just good old diet and excercise. just watching my calories. trying to be healthy overall. me and my friend have been going hiking recently. :running: so thats helped a lot. are u on any special plan or program? where are u located?

Jen

BrodeyAmos
08-02-2006, 05:42 PM
just good old diet and excercise. just watching my calories. trying to be healthy overall. me and my friend have been going hiking recently. :running: so thats helped a lot. are u on any special plan or program? where are u located?

Jen

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 05:54 PM
Thought I'd stop in and say HI to my Jenny's!!(JennyDee and BrodyAmos!) And everyone else too!:D
JennyDee~ When you coming to town?Or are you here already?

BrodeyAmos
08-02-2006, 07:01 PM
hey wendy! i cant believe you only have 8 lbs to go!! thats amazing. has the last 20 or so been difficult?

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Would have been alot easier if I had stayed ON the wagon the whole time!Wish I would have done that now, a good lesson was learned though!So ya I guess it was difficult.

JasonsLea
08-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Ooooo, can I join? My name is Shari and I have about 100 lbs to lose....but I'm taking it 10 lbs at a time.

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
Shari~ you are SO funny!You're in for every single challenge arn't you! TeeHee!!!
BTW are you following me?? LOL! J/K!!!!

JennyDee25
08-02-2006, 11:35 PM
Sounds good! I am from northern manitoba in Canada! I am following the weight watchers flex plan...however this week I have not been doing so well at all..so far..which stinks! I also work at curves so I have been actually exercising a lot lately which is wonderful because I can actually see myself shrinking in the mirror...lol! All that strength training! I seem to be losing the inches but not so great on the lbs! I will get there! Tomorrow I will be travelling for 8 hours so my eats won't be all that great! So this week I am probably looking 2 a gain! Dang it I won't have my scale with me for a couple of weeks! Hope I can do okay as I'm a scale-aholic!

talk soon

BrodeyAmos
08-03-2006, 11:42 AM
wendy- i always say to myself "i wonder what i wouldve looked like if i just sticked to my diet" instead of always starting over. but better late than never.

jenny- good luck on your trip today! just bring a lot of good snacks.

shari- nice to meet you. Im jen. 10 lbs at a time is a really smart way to approach ur weight loss. kudos to you!!

hope everyone has a great day!

p.s.- just checked the scale and im still the same.... but thats ok. i have a long road ahead of me.

Jen

JasonsLea
08-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Wendy ~ You KNOW I'm a challenge addict! I love new challenges, especially if it's with cool chicks like you all!

Jenny Dee ~ OMG you work at Curves?! I used to work for a Curves. I quit because my boss wasn't a very nice lady but if I could find a opening at another Curves, I would so take it. It was fun.

Jen ~ Hi!

BrodeyAmos
08-04-2006, 05:23 PM
whats up everyone? just checkin in.

Jen

JasonsLea
08-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Nothing much. Just another day of working. How was everyone's day?

Question: has anyone ever heard of the MBT sneakers from BlissSpa? They are supposed to help with your posture and also help tone your abs and legs. They are expensive ($245) but I'm going to get them for myself as a late birthday present. I've heard that they work REALLY good!

JasonsLea
08-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Just did a spur of the moment WI and I've lost 1 lb so far!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-05-2006, 03:11 PM
You rock Shari!!!
How are you all doing today?

JasonsLea
08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Thanks Wendy! Still bored? I'm doing okay. I got the house to myself today (something VERY rare). Today is my stepfather's birthday and is also the day that his company does their annual family thing so my mama, stepfather, and little sister and brother went out there for the day. I worked this morning so I didn't have to go. Woot! :)

BrodeyAmos
08-05-2006, 04:57 PM
im so pissed i just wrote a 3 paragraph long post and i went to post it and the site got screwy and erased it. im so heated. grrrrr anyway to sum it up

1.i said i worked today and im tired. (dog groomer).
2.my friend screwed me over and made me miss my workout for last night
3.congrats shari on ur 1 lb!! keep it up
4.i lost 4 lbs so far but im not feeling the "skinnies" yet
5.i ate well today, shouldve drank more water but im working on that

have a great day guys !!!!!

"EAT TO LIVE NOT LIVE TO EAT"

JasonsLea
08-05-2006, 08:42 PM
WOOOT! 4 lbs! I need to work on my water too. I'm usually REALLY good with my water but I've recently discovered Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus and that's like all I drink now! It's good because I don't miss my daily diet Pepsi but it's bad because I don't miss my daily refillings of my 32 oz mug of water!

JasonsLea
08-06-2006, 10:01 PM
I love lollypops! I had the most horrific craving for sugar today. I was THIS close to eating a Twinky or some ice cream but I resisted. The craving went away then came back several times. Finally I went and begged my mama for one of her coveted suckers. She gave me one thank god and the craving FINALLY went away (for only 1 pt)! YES!

BrodeyAmos
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
good job! way to resist temptation. ill write in for real later. just checkin in.

bubye!

JasonsLea
08-07-2006, 11:26 PM
I hope everyone had a good day today. I did okay. My blood sugar level went WAY down around 8:30. I was shaking and stuff. Luckily, I saw my mama in on one of the floors while I was delivering a patient's tray and she gave me some money to get something and after I got off, I went to the canteen and brought packets of those snack crackers for the rest of the week. I forgot that I have to eat every three hours. I haven't been and I think that is why my weight loss has been non existant. That and the horrible eating. LOL

JasonsLea
08-09-2006, 01:41 AM
So today was EXTREMELY stressful. I can't get into details right now since it's after midnight and I SO need to get to bed, but basically two of my head supervisors were being *******s. But they are soon going to learn that I am not the one! I document everything so I WANT them to try me! Anyway, I left furious and the first thing I thought of was candy and Taco Bell. But you know what I did? I sat in the car and ate my usual sandwich then ONE WW mint chocolate. I was still pissed and of course still was craving so instead of heading over to Taco Bell...I went to sleep. Yep, I pushed that seat back and went to sleep! I woke up like thirty minutes later as my mama was calling my cell and she let me SCREAM at her about my shitty day. I felt better, not craving, but I was making excuses for not going to the gym. As I was making the excuses, I was getting changed into my gym clothes in the back seat. Then I kept telling myself over and over and over again 242, 242, 242, 242 ,242 as I got out the car and walked out the parking garage. Why? Because my WI for today came in at 242.6 Next thing you know, I'm off the bus in front of the gym. I let myself think again about my *****y sups, got angry again, and spent the next hour lifting more weight than I have EVER lifted and half jogging on the threadmill. And yes, I DO feel pretty damn good.

JennyDee25
08-09-2006, 01:50 PM
Hey there to all my GURLS!!!!! I've missed you all so so much! It's been a while since I've been on! I am in Winnipeg looking after my grandmother and she is now officially out of the hospital as of yesterday afternoon! So I have a break and am on here! Yahoo!

I have a bit of a bummer! My scale is at home! I miss it, I miss it! So I have no idea where I stand! I know I had to of gained because of all of the bad eats...mmmm Taco bell & damn cafeteria food! So my weigh in on my grandmothers scale was 179.5 on Monday! UGH, but I know it is higher than mine at home! I feel like I gained 2-3 lbs for the week! But we will see how the scale reads when I get home! I will stick with the scale I have for now! Gotta work this extra weight off! & drink my water!

Sounds like you gurls are having some troubles! Hope everything works out for you all!

BrodeyAmos
08-09-2006, 10:48 PM
hey shari, sorry bout ur shitty day. but it sounds like u made the best of it. turning your negative into positive! keep it up!

hey jenny- im happy your grandmother is doing better! keep ur hopes high, you can stick to ur diet, i have faith. i bet you didnt gain a single lb.

so ive been doing ok with the eating just havent been exercising very much. i need to step it up a notch. yesterday i went to see the play Rent in the city for the fourth time. i was rushing around times square looking for something healthy to eat and i am happy to say i made some good decisions. i had a salad and a bag of baked lays. i couldve done so bad but i stuck to my guns. woo hoo! i feeling a little more motivated cuz i think i lost some inches around my waist. some of my pants feel loser. my weigh in is tommorow so wish me luck. ill see if i lost anything or if im just crazy.

night girls!

JasonsLea
08-09-2006, 10:57 PM
Today was okay, not eventful BUT SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW!!!! YES! My little brother and sister are out the door! *evil laugh*

Hi Jen and Jen!

BrodeyAmos
08-10-2006, 03:09 PM
no weight loss this week. i really have to wake up and stop denying the fact that i need to exercise. im just so lazy. my spirits arent too high today.

Jen

i need a little cheering up.

JasonsLea
08-10-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm like you Jen. I basically have to force myself to go to the gym. But when I do, I feel so much better afterwards. You can do it, you just have to be patient.

JennyDee25
08-10-2006, 08:43 PM
Hey gurls!

Today I did okay eating wise...it seems my water intake isn't great like when I was back home! But it is well water where I am & can't drink it! So keeping my water bottle full seems to be a challenge for me! And the exercise! I miss my curves!

Jen~ I'm sending cheering vibes your way!:carrot: Hope they cheer you up! I'm down in the glums myself! I feel bloated...Its that time of the month...it just crept up on me all of a sudden! I must go for my run though, since I can do that!

Shari~ I'm so like you too...I seem to have to force myself to exercise...once I do it consistently I can't get enough of it! But once I stop its seems so hard to get motivated to do it again!

We need to stick together and we will do it!!!!!! Let's be happy for the one pound we lose because they will eventually all add up!

BrodeyAmos
08-11-2006, 07:41 PM
"Let's be happy for the one pound we lose because they will eventually all add up!"

what a great way of thinking, i needed that quote so bad! thank you.

in the morning i buy a jumbo size bottle of water and it lasts me most of the day. try that.

i read jillian michaels book yesterday. the whole thing in one night, thats how good it was. shes the trainer from the biggest loser. it explains everything and i had to revamp my whole way of thinking. it was such a wake up call. i suggest everybody go buy it.

http://webcontent.harpercollins.com/images/large/0060845465.jpg

have a good night ladies! keep up the amazing work!

JennyDee25
08-11-2006, 11:28 PM
If I see the book I will buy it! Maybe I will stop at chapters tomorrow since I'm going shopping! My goodness I watched the movie "Step Up" today with my 11 year old cousin & it was really good! If yah wanna chick flick you should go see it! Sorry just had to recommend it I liked it!

The Jumbo water thing is a great idea! I love to drink at least half or more of my water intake before noon. I usually have a 1 litre water bottle with me and keep drinking out of it!

Hope you all have a great weekend! I hope I don't over indulge in all the toxic food....lol! I have to say no...it's okay to say no! Let's look for a positive scale reading ladies! Cheers

JEN

JasonsLea
08-13-2006, 11:57 PM
I get my water by going to my job's cafeteria and getting a 32 oz cup everyday. It's free!

JennyDee ~ What a quote! I'm putting it in my sig.

Jen ~ If I see that book, I'll read it. Maybe I can get it at the library.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and let's start the week off right!

JennyDee25
08-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Hey my gurls!!!!!

Well this is a quick entry... I weighed in still on Baba'a scale & I am down 2.5 lbs...so hopefully I am the same as when I left home!!!!!! I hope I'm still @ 175...174 or less!

BrodeyAmos
08-14-2006, 12:09 PM
im crossing my fingers for u jenny!

so yesterday i went off my diet for the first time in 3 weeks. felt good. i felt kinda guilty for a little while. but i got over it. i ate a healthy breakfast and lunch but then i had a brownie after lunch. then i had a late night sandwich. but i think i need a cheat every once in a while to stay sane. so im back to the drawing board today.

Jen!

JasonsLea
08-14-2006, 07:17 PM
I hope it's true WL JennyDee!

And IA Jen, I think everyone needs to cheat every once in a while to keep sane.

TOM started today so I will definitely show a gain tomorrow. Oh well, that's the breaks.

JennyDee25
08-15-2006, 12:42 AM
Oh wow GURLS...I have good news! I went shopping today...still feeling blah because TOM is still here but YAAAAAHHHHHHH I fit into a size 10! Not just fit but like I got to buy a size 10 today!!!!! Size 10 pants from Ricki's!!!!!!!!!! I am freakin estatic! I just couldn't believe it! I brought in a size 12 & a 10 into the change room and thought to myself, hey what the heck I will try on these 10's first.....
Usually I when I was in a 14 I couldn't even bring the 12's past my hips...yup stuck on my thighs...and here I was thinking okay these 10's are gonna do the same!!!! But my my my goodness they slipt over my thighs hips & butt nicely & here I am wearing them right now because I still can't believe it! Even the lady said they looked really good that I didn't need to go up a size....WOOT WOOOT THERE IT IS A NICE 10 comfortably!

Okay enough about miss Jenny Dee

Jenn- I love You...Thanks for crossing your fingers for me I will know in 2 days how I am doing. And for you to not eat so great...gurl you need your sanity and please allow yourself to indulge in moderation only once in a while! Today I did not eat great...I had Koya!!!! Only ate 1/3 of it and I super indulged in Red Lobster...and ate the whole damn ultimate feast, 2 cheese buiscuits, a ceasar salad & a lobstersize margarita.... I was celebrating fitting a size 10! And now I will get back on plan tomorrow! But I usually have my cheat day on my weigh in day.....I eat what I really want for that day or at least 1 thing for the day! And I start all over the next day...and I'm still losing!

Shari`TOM sucks! I know.....Makes us bloated and frigen PMSeeeee! Good luck and don't give into those temptatous cravings you will make it through and drink lots of water so you will lose awesome on your scale next week! i love when TOM comes too because you get a great loss the following week if you drink lotsa water and eat good!

OKay GURLS...I'msa outta here:carrot:

BrodeyAmos
08-15-2006, 07:34 PM
:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

wtg! size 10! that is the best news ive heard all day!!!! told ya theres nothing to worry about!

today i did well, ate right, you know the deal. im just NOT exercising. its a problem. i need to charge my ipod and start going for walks again. that really used to work for me. thats why my weight loss has been so slow. anyway, tommorow is my bf's birthday. were going out to eat and im gonna make him a cake, we'll see if i eat it. lol

shari- just know its ur TOM not u thats causing ur gain. your doing great!

talk to you soon ladies!!!

p.s.---my lowest was a size 8 at 150 lbs. i felt ssooo amazing then. cant wait to get there again.

JasonsLea
08-15-2006, 10:39 PM
Jenny Dee ~ WOOOT! Size 10. Man, I can't wait till I see that on my pants!

Jen ~ I hope you have a great time at your bf's bday tomorrow. :)

Okay so TOM came yesterday and with him, water weight. WI today was 248 but screw that, I'm not changing my ticker when I KNOW it's water weight.

OMG today was SO kickass! Here's the blog I wrote about it:

I DROVE all the way from downtown Birmingham to the Superwalmart in Bessemer and back BY MYSELF! HA! Booyah! See when I got off work today, I went to the parking garage to eat my lunch like I usually do. I had been planning on going to Walmart to get some stuff and I was getting ready to leave and get on the bus when my mama called me. She asked if I minded staying in downtown till 6 because she had her Toastmasters meeting at 5. So of course I said yes because I had no way to get home (I mean, the bus doesn't run through PG). She asked me what I was going to do for the next couple of hours and I told her that I was going to Walmart cause I can spends months up in Walmart. So she was like okay and we hung up. I was tired and since we weren't leaving until 6, that gave me plenty of time to catch a quick nap (in which I had the freakiest dream; that's in another blog). So I napped for like an hour and when I woke up, it was about to storm. I got the umbrella out the trunk and started to leave the parking deck when for some reason, I just thought 'I should drive.' I didn't even think about it, I just went back upstairs, started the car, and left. Boom. Didn't even think. I drove myself to Walmart, PARKED between TWO cars, did my shopping, backed out the parking lot without hitting anyone or thing, drove to my dad's house in Bessemer, drove to Rally's, went to the gas station and put gas in my mama's car, then went back to the parking deck. When I got back, it was like 5:48 and the parking deck was empty so I decided to practice backing into the parking space. I got it right after the second time. **** YEAH! (BTW, I did all this in my mama's car but she doesnt know because she will TOTALLY kill me, so for those who know my mama, keep this on the down low, k?) I told my mama I did all this in Nikki's car and I'm going to try to get my license this week (she had already promised that I could use her car or the truck for that). So yeah, I'm on Cloud 9!

That gave me such confidence that I was grinning from ear to ear for the rest of the day and I called my friend Sunshine and told her YES, I will go clubbing with her on Saturday! I feel great, TOM be damned!

JennyDee25
08-16-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm HOME & GOOD NEWS ON MY SCALE!!!!!

WOW...I am so happy guys! SO my scale read really nicely for me this morning! I am at 172! Yahoo, so I am down 2 lbs from since I over indulged in all the bad eats!
My man hasn't seen me in a week and he's like wow you lost lots of weight your bum is gone too! You look so sexy! Ah it felt so nice! But really I only lost 2 lbs! I think it has to do with the running I was doing! It has to be! So I will definately keep this up!

JasonsLea
08-16-2006, 06:23 PM
WHOOOHOOO! Go JD!

JennyDee25
08-17-2006, 08:44 PM
Shari & Jen...HOw are you doing?

Well today I had a good day...eating wise and exercise! My kids and I went for a long long long walk we left my house @ 11:25 and didn't get home til 3! we had about an hour stop at my moms and @ the park total! They rode their bikes...Gotta love them they were the ones beggin me to go for the walk...I tried to run and walk but my little one seemed to have troubles everytime I would get a little bit ahead...So that is was really out! I will have to do it tommorrow morning when My MAN gets home from work!

BrodeyAmos
08-18-2006, 06:13 PM
hey guys... sorry i havent been posting that much. ill will me back at it soon i promise. i hope everything is doing well with you guys! ill be back on here for real in no time!

keep up the good work!!!

JEN

JasonsLea
08-18-2006, 08:03 PM
JD ~ I've been doing okay. Finally TOM is over and I have to access the damage he (and I) have done. Ooooo, your little girl is so cute!

Hi Jen!

JennyDee25
08-19-2006, 11:52 AM
Thanks Shari...the picture was taken in June on her 4th birthday! Princess Alyssa!

JasonsLea
08-21-2006, 05:30 PM
Hi all! How is everyone doing? I've been okay. WI is tomorrow and I must see if I was able to undo some of the damage TOM created. Hope you all have had a great day! :)

Butterfly13
08-21-2006, 07:08 PM
My downhill weight slide has almost come to a halt! After a year and a half of success my body likes this plateau. Any suggestions anyone :flow1:

JasonsLea
08-21-2006, 07:10 PM
Welcome!

Butterfly13
08-21-2006, 07:17 PM
]

:hug: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; don't walk beind me, I may not lead; walk beside me, and be my friend.

JennyDee25
08-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi Shari! TOM UGH!!!!!! He'll be gone soon and hopefully he left you a nice present! My weigh in Day was good! I am down down! I am now 169.4! I am really happy! However...today is my cheat day and I wanted Mcdonald's really bad! I honestly didn't like it as much as I used to love it! Weird thing was I ate so many bad calories and I was hungry after! HMMMMM weird! No satisfying nutrients and nothing but artery clogging cholesterol! I think I'm gonna rethink my cheat days!

WELCOME BUTTERFLY!!!!!!

JasonsLea
08-22-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi all! Today was my WI day and I came in at 244 which is okay considering I ate horribly during TOM. I'm lucky I didn't go back to 248. Hope everyone's doing well. :)

JennyDee25
08-22-2006, 11:24 PM
Great JOB SHARI:carrot: :carrot:

JasonsLea
08-23-2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks JD!

JennyDee25
08-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Okay Okay where are all my buddies!?!?!

I miss you guys!

& I need you guys! I am totally pmsing and felt that its that time already geez this seems odd too me! But duh it is that time again...I threw my thinking off because before I was never so commited to my weight loss as I am now!

SO besides..that I am craving, eating, cramping and *itching lately...this sucks...I think I'm in for a gain because I feel like crap and the scale was up almost a pound from last WI! GEEZ!

JasonsLea
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Hey guys! Terrible diet weekend. Am absolutely sure I gained. Grrr. Oh well. Trying to get my license this week. Hopefully will get that and will be able to try water aerobics!

JasonsLea
08-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Hi everyone! Man, this thread is dead! Where is everyone?