Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-16-2006, 09:30 PM   #1  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Default Planning for Monday

As inspired by recent planning posting chicks, I'm going to start a bit early for tomorrow. I'll need it--I have the whole week off from work, so I'll be home alone all day Hopefully, I'll be able to stick to something like:
  • smoothie (banana, peanut butter, skim milk)
  • oatmeal
  • salad--I have all kinds of fixins prepared in containers in the fridge (black beans, baby corn, romaine lettuce, baby spinach, cucumber, hard-boiled egg, avocado, light dressings...)
  • yogurt
  • stir fry (chicken, brocoli, corn, a few red pepper chunks, baby corn, teriyaki sauce)
If I get hungry (or even "head hungry") during the day, I have bananas, fresh strawberries, whole-wheat tortillas, small whole-wheat pitas, fat-free cream cheese, lean deli meat...lots of stuff to snack on in moderation if necessary. The only "dangerous" food in my house is the big bag of SunChips I bought for Jeff for his lunches--they're whole grain, but still have some junk I'd rather not eat--so I already separated what was left in the bag (we had some earlier today and yesterday with sandwiches) into 5 small sandwich bags to pack with Jeff's lunch, so there aren't any left for me to snack on!
jillybean720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:01 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Just got back from the grocery store, lunches/snacks packed for the week!

B - 2 pieces of whole grain toast, natural peanut butter

S - horizons organic fat free plain yogurt, 6 oz raspberries

L - big salad - spinach leaves, grape tomatoes, orange pepper strips, baby carrots, 1/4 cup dried cranberry, grilled chicken, dressing on the side

S - 1.5 cups fresh cherries

S - tall non fat sugar free latte

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, orange pepper strips)

D - stir fry - bok choy, butternut squash, shitake mushrooms, carrots, yellow pepper strips, garlic, ginger, onion, morning star farms steak strips, stir fry sauce, served over brown rice
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 08:00 AM   #3  

B-oatmeal with chopped apple and cinnamon
S-ff/sf latte
L-salad with grilled veg
S-watermelon
D-veggie burger, baked sweet potato fries
S-popcorn, 1 pc dark choc
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:04 AM   #4  
Fat-be-gone

Br: breakfast burrito (1 scrambled egg, 0.5 T cheddar, 2 slices turkey bacon, 0.5 T salsa), 1 c strawberries
L: 0.5 c rice, 3oz pork chop, 1 c green beans, 1 yogurt
Din: rice and salad

excercise: 30min dvd

jillybean: yikes, stayin home is always hard for me. by the looks of things, it seems like you got everything under control. good luck this week!!

Last edited by Rosario; 07-17-2006 at 09:41 AM.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 09:23 AM   #5  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

The weekend was good for me..Saturday I ate good keep it clean for the most part
I got 40mins of walking in
Sunday...My off day. I did not eat that good but I did get 40min of swimming in..

Today
B-WW english muffin with peanut butter
s-pairs, Truiscuits
L-South Beach chicken wrape..mmmmm...
s-rice cake...
D-?

Walking 40mins
workout..40mins
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 10:05 AM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Staying home is very hard for me. But I must say that yesterday I was home all day and I stayed under calories like planned! Saturday on the other hand... let's just say I went over. In no way am I mad at myself tho. We went to the pub with some of my boyfriend's friends from work (it turns out I knew some because all of use used to work for MSN - myself incuded, haha) and we have dinner at the pub and some drinks - but this is the first time my boyfriend and I have done this since we have been dating and we have been together two years. We had a great time Other then Saturday I stayed under calories all week! Another first! I also went to Wal-Mart and tried on 3 bras and liked two of them - another first! haha It was a great weekend!

B- banana with a bit of peanut butter, apple crumble-vanilla yogurt with a bit of kashi go lean crunch
S- coffee with fat free cream, oreao thinsations
L- small salad with fat free italian dressing, tuna mixed with mayo bit of lettuce and celery and some herb crackers to eat it with
S- grapes
D- not sure, maybe some left over roast - or.... I dunno yet

I will get in my 6 liters of water today - got none in the weekend

I must say, if any of you like apple crumble this yogurt is super! It is made my source - very tastey!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:24 AM   #7  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Hey all! I'm back from my vacay and I tried to keep my calories within control. Let me tell you, going from eating veggies every day to eating barely any (save for the cabbage and carrots in cole slaw, yeah you read right) wrecks havoc on my GI tract. No more details but you get the idea. I've never been happier to see my mom's okra curry than I was last night. Man.

B - 1.5 cups skim milk + 3/4 cup Frosted Flakes

S - Nature Valley Oats n' Honey granola bars (2/pack)

L - 1/4 cup brown rice + roasted veggies
1 8oz container dannon plain nonfat yogurt

D - salad wraps. Can't wait!

Exercise - 1 hour at the gym.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:47 PM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Hi everyone,
is this something you do each week? Post and plan for the week? I'm really good at work until I get home and that's when i blow it!!!!!!!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 11:42 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyteror
Hi everyone,
is this something you do each week? Post and plan for the week? I'm really good at work until I get home and that's when i blow it!!!!!!!
Hey Holyterror, we generally do this every day, you are actually looking at last Monday's - here is today's.

I rarely blow it at home for a few reasons:

1. I don't keep any junk in the house - the house is a complete junk-free zone
2. I plan my menus on Sunday and buy the ingredients so I know exactly what I'm going to have for breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks everyday
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote