LA Weight Loss - Any info on Orange 1 Plan

View Full Version : Any info on Orange 1 Plan

arey70
07-14-2006, 01:45 AM
It's me again. I've been reading for hours and I found a thread dated '05. It mentions all teenagers are put on Orange 1 Plan. I'm the one wanting info for 16 year old brother. Does anyone know specifics on Orange 1 Plan???
I feel like I know ya'll (I'm from West Texas) just by reading all the posts.
How encouraging you all are!!!!
Amy

Boo'sMom
07-14-2006, 08:47 AM
Amy--I grew up in west Texas and now live outside of Amarillo--where are you? I've only seen one reference to Orange but no details.

arey70
07-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi!
I live in Lubbock--born and raised!!!! You are just a little less than a couple of hours away. In fact, we purchased our vechicle from your Honda dealership. I guess you are the only one replying to my postings:(

hkychik
07-14-2006, 11:22 AM
Here is the old info on Orange - I don't have any idea how current it is - they seemed to have re-vamped everything in the last couple of years:

2.5 Protien
1 fat
3 veggies
3 starches
3 fruit
2 dairy

That doesn't seem right to me, for the biggest food plan....

juliemarie
07-14-2006, 11:50 AM
You should PM Andi (wtxchick)-her DD is on the orange plan I think . .

Andi-you out there?

Boo'sMom
07-14-2006, 01:55 PM
You are close--we go through every time we go to visit family. I think since so many of us don't really know the orange plan we aren't much help--but there are 2 threads now so between them you should be able to get what you need.

Debbie24
07-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Amy if you want more info on the orange plan, like foods allowed give me your email and i will email you the info. That goes for anyone else also.

arey70
07-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Debbie,
l would love more info on the orange plan. My brother did take off and lost 5 lbs! He's pumped! He's supposed to start the plan today, so yes I very much appreciate specifics on the orange. I wasn't sure what to tell him to do, so I told him to eat chicken until I got more info!!! I'm new to this, so do I give you my email on the post, do I send a private message to you, how does it work? Thanks again.

Amy

Debbie24
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
send me a PM, that would be fine. Thats funny telling him to just eat chicken. He can have what you been having until you get the info. Chicken is not enough i dont think since he's off of TO. He's prob starving. Thats great that he lost 5lbs already.

arey70
07-14-2006, 05:15 PM
The PM is on it's way!! Thanks again. I'm excited for my brother! His coaches in high school were making fun of him because of the weight gain. Coaches can be so mean! They forget that he gained the weight since he was out all year because he broke his knee while playing for them!!!