Mini-Goals - Someone noticed - NSV

View Full Version : Someone noticed - NSV

Nicklewise
07-12-2006, 05:19 PM
People have been commenting that I look good and have you lost weight, it is so nice to hear, I think when most people begin losing nobody says anything because they are afraid to offend you. After being stuck on a platue for about a month and finally breaking it with a 2lb loss it felt really great. I even treated myself to a new haircut. Feeling like it is all worth it today!

I feel a little silly mentioning these NSV to friends it is like I am bragging or something, I know that you guys get how these little things really give you motivation to keep at it.

And of course you all keep me motivated it so nice to know that your not the only one out there who feels the way you do!

beforeim35
07-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Oh, I know just how you feel. I had lost the same amount as you back in February/March. Have only lost one pound since then (haven't relly been trying again till last two weeks) and now everyone is starting to notice. My suggestion is to buy one outfit that fits you well, it is amazing the amount of people who will notice then.

sli
07-12-2006, 10:28 PM
I know exactly how you feel!!! I called my sister one night to brag about a pound and a half lost and she informed me that I was getting obsessed with weight loss..:?: So I can't wait to get on here and let everyone know!
So a BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!!!!! :carrot: :carrot:

Rumplesnat
07-12-2006, 10:35 PM
2 pounds IS something to brag about! When I belonged to WW, a leader once brought in 1/4 lb of chicken fat. It doesn't seem like much when you only lose a quarter of a pound, but it sure is a significant (and nasty!) amount to look at! Keep it up!!!

lilybelle
07-13-2006, 02:04 AM
Congratulations, it feels really nice when someone notices and praises your accomplishments. WTG.

2frustrated
07-13-2006, 04:15 AM
Well done! That's great busting through a plateau! :D

jtammy
07-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Good job! We all definitely understand how great a 2 lb loss feels after a plateau! :)

MelodyL
07-13-2006, 07:56 AM
WTG on sticking it out through the plateau!! And that is great that others are starting to notice!! It does feel good!!

Angel33
07-13-2006, 08:09 AM
I say brag away. You're entitled to be recoginized for all of the hard work you have done.
Good Job!

OneKim
07-13-2006, 09:18 AM
It feels great when someone notices! You have every right to brag.

I have no one around here that sees me often enough to notice. I just started working, so I'm pretty sure no one there will notice anything really, cept the night my manager told me I don't need to lose weight. Hubby notices though! That means alot to me. We're going home over Christmas, so I'm really hoping that my family will see a big difference then!

Kim

Nicklewise
07-13-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks everyone, I knew you would understand! I had another one today, I was downstairs leaving for a break and an old coworker just happen to be coming in to the bldg, she said I looked great and my tummy has really tighten up! She just wanted to make sure I knew and it really made my day!