WW Clubs and Groups - I havn't been here for a looooong time!

cheakymonkey
07-11-2006, 08:16 PM
Just wanted to say hi to everyone on here, I used to be a regular on the at home threa years ago and it really helped me. I've reached my goal weight at Weight Watchers and I even got a job with them, my personal goal is lose another 5 pounds. I really find these boards motivating and I want to be here for anyone else who needs the support aswell!:dust:

looking forward to getting to know you all!

ckthegreat
07-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Hey Cheakymonkey! That's awsome that you lost 100+ pounds! I am going to do that (plus more lol). I've lost 44 lbs. w/ the occasional gain lol but for the most part I've really stuck w/ it this time. I can't wait till I hit my 50 lb mark and get under the 3's! I only make short goals for me because looking @ the over all number just over welms me lol. I hope you have a fabulous day!

justsomegirl
07-14-2006, 11:14 AM
Oooh I am envious of your weight loss! I have over 60 to lose. Unfortuntatly my weight has kind of "stopped" dropping so I'm trying to figure out how to get it going again!! Maybe a points adjustment. We'll see! :) Anyway... welcome back!!

cocoa_butterfly
07-20-2006, 11:19 PM
I ENVY YOUR WEIGHT LOSS SO MUCH! I really need a lot of support because i have been trying hard to lose at least 46lbs before Christmas. I could use a lot of help but I know all I really need to do is buckle down and get with the program. :)

cheakymonkey
07-21-2006, 11:04 AM
well if anyone wants to add me to msn it's amyweightwatchers@hotmail.com I'm here for ya!