Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2001, 10:45 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~night Owls #19~

Ok girls.......that thread was reeeeaaaally getting long

Please check out the last few posts from a few of our NIGHT OWLS so you don't miss anything. K?

I've had the most miserable day and I don't want to talk about it because my kids played with me before and we had a blast for about an hour before they went off to La-La land and they gave me a "good feeling inside"......so I'm ok now. Just a really lousy day and you've got to take the good with the bad.......and I'm not talking about being BAD on program. I'm fine as for that but boy ........some days really suck!

So.....now that I've got THAT out of my way.....

I've taken alot of pictures recently and thougth I'd share them with you.....alot of funny ones of my children. They're such HAMS!!!!!!!!! Where DO they get it from ???????? Heh-heh

Sweet Dreams my little owls.........
~Pamela~

Here's a pic of my yellow lab "Max" ........just a typical day for him in the pool. He's looking for the float but I got it first and hid it........maybe THIS one will last a little while.
Old 08-29-2001, 12:58 AM   #2  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Here's the link to the picturetrail page

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...6494&members=1

Hope you enjoy your visit.
Hugs,
~Pamela~
Old 08-29-2001, 09:13 AM   #3  

Hello there:

Back from my holidays and a week at hockey camp as the camp nurse. What an experience. Now the nurse needs a nurse, as I have a cold and it has settled in my one ear. Feel a little bit off balance.

Will write more later, just wanted you to know that I'm back.

Sue
Bee
Old 08-30-2001, 10:49 AM   #4  

Just checking in.........great pics PJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT HEADACHE SO OFF TO LAY DOWN SOME

These are double impatients
Old 08-31-2001, 06:47 PM   #5  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi there - Just finished a new album on picturetrail with some of the pics of Jackie's visit to Martha's Vineyard. Just go to:

http://www.picturetrail.com/pembers

It's the first album you'll see.

Aaaaand, how did all of YOU do today? I was ......well..........let's see. Two cups of coffee for breakfast........about 14 sandwich cookes with milk for lunch and I just had a BurgerKing Ck. Sandwich with about 6 fries. I'm not even going to ATTEMPT to figure out the points. So! I'll keep drinking my water ..... go to the barn to feed Missy her dinner and then maybe a bike ride to burn off some of those cookes from He**.......

I sure hope some of you stick your heads in here soon.....it's getting kind of lonely. Besides, I need support!!!!!!!!!! SO GET THOSE BUTTS IN HERE.......NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Da** it!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2001, 05:08 AM   #6  

PJ..my butt is here and it just lost another pound!

Dh says I am obsessed with my eating cause I weigh and measure everything and I won't eat something if I don't have the points for it! Do you all think I'm obsessed?????????????

PJ lay off the cookies and fast food! LOL Your body will love you for it! Your butt has just been kicked!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Jackie had a geat time!

Meet Gabby..what a face!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Candicej; 09-02-2001 at 05:19 AM.
Old 09-02-2001, 05:23 AM   #7  

Happy Birthday Tara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2001, 05:26 AM   #8  

I Know it's a day early but I didn't know if I would get back here in time!
Old 09-02-2001, 11:17 AM   #9  
Teacher chick

Happy happy birthday, Tara! You're 19 now, right?

Hope you really have a good day!

Love,
Judy
Old 09-02-2001, 11:34 AM   #10  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Good Morning everyone~

Candice.....thanks for the kick in the butt........but OUCH....heh-heh.

Tara - HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope that whatever your plans are for the day that you enjoy them. Hmmmmmm, and I just KNOW your boyfriend will get you something lucious. Can't wait to here what it is. Have a great day!
Old 09-02-2001, 01:02 PM   #11  
Is is spring yet??

Hello

Thanks PJ, Judy and Candice!! My birthday is tomorrow - I am turning the big 30! (actually I will be 29 forever - isn't that the way it goes??) I am not even upset about turning 30 - I am kinda excited!

I got my gifts last nite from Paul - and I got beautiful diamond and gold earrings (this is pair #3 from him so far!). They are really nice. And I got some CDs, gift certificates, and a parafin wax machine (for your hands and feet!).

Today my sister is having a "Labor Day BBQ" and they will celebrate my 30th there. They aren't really owning up to that - but I know they are! I mean what is the big secret!!

I have to run - I need to finish getting ready. I will be back!

Tara
Old 09-03-2001, 05:35 AM   #12  

Diamond and gold earrings!!! Wow Tara! Now just when is he gonna put a big diamond on that 30 year old finger of yours!
Old 09-03-2001, 09:31 AM   #13  
Teacher chick

I've never met anyone who actually owns one of those wax machines. Tara, you'll have to let me know how you like it, how it feels, how it works, etc!

Hi everyone. Enjoy your Labor Day!
Old 09-03-2001, 09:53 AM   #14  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Good Morning - Well, as for the Rodeo today......it's a good thing I looked at the front page of the paper a little early today. It starts at 2:30pm and goes until 4:30pm. That's just the bronks and bull riding. I started sweating bullets when a friend of mine called me up and asked if I had seen the paper and I ran outside to get it to see exactly what she meant.
Anyway, Bill wont be home from his golf game until 10:30am which means we'll miss the 10am parade but that's no biggy anyway. We'll all seven ride in the van and leave around 11:00 or so. There's alot more to do than see the bronks and bulls. There are rides, all kinds of "bad" food....heh-heh...rides, souvenires (sp?) ....of course and alot of wonderful crafts! My favorite. Also, pony rides for the boys and that will certainly be Billy's highlight.

I'm doing better on program. Getting all of my water in and not snacking as much. Finally getting my fruits and veggies in too.

Well ...... that's it for today......

Candice - I've attached a picture of my Gardenia that bloomed......what a wonderful fragrance and I'm ecstatic that it "came back" full fledge.

Have a good one !!!!!!

~Pamela~
Old 09-03-2001, 10:51 PM   #15  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi all - The rodeo was awesome! I'll have a picture album ready tomorrow. I'm pooped and can't work on it anymore. Anyway, here's a picture of Bill, Billy and I in the bleechers. What a great Labor Day!
Hugs,
~Pamela~

Last edited by PJ; 09-03-2001 at 11:01 PM.
Closed Thread