Support Groups - BTB Members Chat~Game 6!!

View Full Version : BTB Members Chat~Game 6!!

Rosario
07-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Hi everyone. Glad you found us!!!

Wendy-I hope you don't mind that I got this one started. :)

I'm off to get this stickied. Be back in a bit!!

Rosario
07-10-2006, 11:14 AM
Good morning!!

Where is everyone? I hope you guys aren't dropping out of the game already. And just when I put my game face on and am pumped up to get points. Just my luck!!!

This weekend was pretty good. I didn't do too bad on eating, but no excercise. So I guess I was really lucky to be down 1 pound. right now, I'll take anything I can get.

I got my new scale today. I can't wait to go home and try it. It's digital and it better not say a different number (unless it's lower of course).

Hope everyone's weekend went well. Here's to a new week!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he!! yea!!!!

I need a good kick in the butt and this looks like it I have to go get my game card started!!!!

Goal
For the next 7 days I will get 10 to 14 points a day!!!

I will be working hard on this!!!!

sotypical
07-10-2006, 11:44 AM
Hey Guys, I am back and ready! I ate HORRIBLE AGAIN for like the last 5 days and NO RIDING MY BIKE! arrrgggggghhhh

One thing I did want to know, I am going to add all my points in for game 5 and I wanted to know if my 20+ hours of painting and cleaning counts as exercise? I don't think it would be fair to count it all but could I count at least some?

Rosario
07-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Courtnie-When I do strenuous cleaning or orgainizing, I usually only count half the time I actually put in. Just to be fair. But that's just me!!

La3y-woo hoo!!! you can do it!! you go after your 10-14 points. I'm going to go after my 6 points (at least)....haha. Let's stay motivated!!!

sotypical
07-10-2006, 01:00 PM
Rosario - that's what I was thinking, even half the time will be tons! And it was very strenuous cleaning and paiting. I got more done in 5 days then most people would get done in two weeks! haha

LadyFirelyght
07-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Hi all! I'm in for this game. I've just been soooooooo busy that I haven't had much time for updating. My sister's in town (came in Friday) and will be here until Sunday. So with that, work, and preparing to go take my GED tests, I'm dead tired. I've been trying to keep eating healthy, but some days it's really hard. Luckily, the deli at Walmart has some relatively healthy sandwiches that I've been buying. WHOLE WHEAT rolls with turkey, american cheese, and whole-leaf lettuce. With a bit of mustard, it's delicious.

Anywho, I'm off to see Pirates of the Caribbean. See you all later!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Have a great time at the moviesssss.......

Is it time to go home yet?

sotypical
07-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Is it time to go home yet?

I was just thinking the same thing - but I still got 3.5 hours left.

ArtsyGirl
07-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Hi gals, my connection hasn't been great today, so I'll be short and hopefully it'll post.

17 minute run=1.7 miles not speedy, but it was hot. Walked the remainder of the 4 mile loop.

1 hr 9 min. bike ride to my sis's and back = 15.25 miles

Floated around the pool in new pool raft and read a book. Fell asleep and now I'm burnt to a crisp. Foolish I know.

Lydia-How was PIRATES????????

Have a great evening.

sotypical
07-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Brandy - sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!

My day has been great, I have my little puppy all picked out! Still over two weeks till I get her but I am still super excited! This next 20 days won't go fast enough! I am still at work tho :( I hope to get my fish moved into their new tank tonight but we shall see how that goes. The boyfriend and I also talked about going to see Pirates! We tried to go last night but there was this HUGE line up! argh

LadyFirelyght
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM
The boyfriend and I also talked about going to see Pirates! We tried to go last night but there was this HUGE line up! argh
Don't you mean "arrr"? ;) :D

Pirates was awesome. Awesome indeed. I can't wait until the last one comes out!

Rosario
07-11-2006, 10:30 AM
Morning!!

Brandy-thought we lost you there. hope you get that pesky connection working. your day yesterday sounded marvelous, dahling. What I wouldn't do to spend a day lazing around the pool :beach:. take care of that sunburn!!

courtnie-i hate lines at the movies. i'd rather just wait for them to come out on video. sounds like you still got tons of work to do. hope your fishies like their new home.

lydia-glad you liked the movie (i don't think I've even seen the first one, yet. i am way behind!!!)

la3y-I see you didn't get any excercise points yesterday. me neither. but we did good on food. I say we make it our goal to get at least some excercise points today. You with me??

So yesterday I had this looong talk with my bf about losing weight. I was just getting frustrated because I am trying to eat less, but I just get so hungry and my head starts to hurt. And then I have no energy to work out when I get home. And I ate good all day yesterday, but when I got home I went on a mini binge of toast and cream cheese and mini muffins. So what my plan is today and I hope it works, is to eat 3 big meals and not think about being hungry or food at all. He told me it is all about self-discipline and he wants me to show him that I can control myself. He's seen me on one of my binges and he never wanted to say nothing because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. But I brought it up and he just told me what I had to do. I hope this new plan works for me.

Wel, ladies, have a great day. catch up with you later!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Well I will not be walking...I hurt my foot. I dont know how. I will be doing some sit-ups and some leg and bunn workout. You would not belive what I had to do yesterday...Its safe to say I can blame it all on my DH. I came in cook supper and was about to go for a walk. When he told we had to take back some bad dip he bought. Well from there we went to the town he is from and I told that wile we where at his mothers(she lives in the next town over) house I was going to walk. Well he told me "What if we are not going to my mother house" and we did not. We had to go talk to his BF so from there we had to go to the camp ground. Where Amanda(my 9 year old) is going to camp next week. Then we went to his moms house for about 3mins. Then we went to see His cousins new horse. At that time it was 8:00. I still had time to go home and walk.....but NO! He had to talk till 9:00 Then went we where going home the man who lives next door to his aunt came back in and said that he had hit 2 deer with his truck.....Well from that we had to go look and then we had to pull it home. THEN the men had to stand around and talk about the truck(how to fix it) Talk about the deer( how bad they where messed up) Then talk about other people who hit deer(how bad they messed up their trucks or cars) Then we started to go home ( at 11:00) My DH back his truck in a hole that some dog made. Ok after 10 more mins of talking about that we went home.

And on the way home my DH had the bright thought to tell me about a guy that had put a inboard motor of a boat in a car!!!!!!

Now I ask you ladies....Am I one of the GUYS or what.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
Sorry that got so long ladies. My bad!

sotypical
07-11-2006, 01:40 PM
Oh dear la3y that sounds horrible! haha

I got my fish moved that night and they look AMAZING!!! I can't believe the difference this new tank makes. It is so much bigger and I filled it with white sand, and it really brings out the colour of the fish... you know what, I will just show you some pictures!
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-1.jpg
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-2.jpg
http://saltypickles.com/fish/fish-3.jpg
The pics are kinda blurry but the tank just doesnt look anything like it when I turn the flash on!

And here is the tank they were in before:
http://saltypickles.com/fish/1.JPG
http://saltypickles.com/fish/2.JPG

The old tank was nice but I love the new one WAY MORE! I am going to set the old one back up in another room (that pic is it at the old house) and then I am going to plant it with real plants and throw it a bunch of neon tetra's (http://www.petfish.net/articles/pics/neon6dm.jpg)! And then I shouldnt have to look after it as much!

I still need to get pics of the new house up....

Like I mentioned in another thread I went to costco last night and got myself a new shirt... a L!!!!! I couldn't belive it! AND this morning I got on the scale first thing and was down .2 of a pound, and that is 3.5 hours earlier then I normally weigh! yaaaah!

OHHH and here is the puppy I am getting http://www.saltypickles.com/puppy/girl.jpg - it is a girl, any name ideas?

Rosario
07-11-2006, 02:00 PM
courtnie-wow...you're fishes look sooo much better. and I love that wall color.

la3y-damn men!!! can't live with them, can't live without them!! ;)

sotypical
07-11-2006, 02:32 PM
And here it is, the new house!
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/living-room.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/kitchen.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-hous...er-bedroom.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/main-bathroom.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/spare-room.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/computer-room.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/backyard.jpg
http://www.saltypickles.com/new-house/front-house.jpg

Wide in Winnipeg
07-12-2006, 01:36 AM
Hi everyone!:D Back early from the lake, but had a blast! Wishin' I was still there;)
Rosario~ Thanks for starting this game up!! Think you could take over till fall?? I'm so freakin busy or gone to the lake that I just don't seem to have the time that is deserved here, and we need someone that can and will be here on a regular basis...please??:hug:
Well, to late in the day to check for weight so that will have to wait till tomorrow.
Hope you all have a good sleep! G'night!!

ArtsyGirl
07-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Good morning gals,

Yesterday was about as opposite from Monday as possibel. Lots of errands and little down time! At least I feel like I got lots accomplished.

I missed my morning walk/run today. My neighbor had a rough night with some family problems so she couldn't go, and when I stuck my head out the door to let the dogs out, it was so humid that I crawled back into bed. I think maybe I'll bike in a bit. I have a softball game tonight and biking will be an easier combo than running.

Courtney-Your soon to be puppy is fantastic!!!!!! I dont have any name suggestions, but I am definetly jealous! My dogs are wonderful, but rarely play like puppies anymore. Your house is beautiful as are your fish! You must be so happy with all the great changes you've made!

Wendy-glad you had a nice camping trip. I'm a little bummed that we have no trips of our own scheduled due to time off from both our jobs, but its necessary so we can have the time for our Hawaii trip.

Rosario-I know you can find the self control over your binges. Its not easy, but you are a strong person so it will happen. I still struggle almost daily over my eating. The only repreive for me is that my workout hours allow me to be a bit off when it comes to food intake and not result in horrid weight gain. Some days I do great, but then a day like yesterday comes along and I could not get full no matter what. Such a depressing day.

La3y-Sounds like you're definetly ranked in the "one of the guys" categories! Don't you just love the different way men approach life?! Take care of that foot!!! Its no fun to be off your feet.

Lydia-glad the movie was good. I cant wait to get to see it. We went to see Cars on Sunday with the whole family. It was a fun outing.

Have a great day!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-12-2006, 10:03 AM
A little better yesterday....I my foot is better today. I am going to walk more today. If it was not so dang hot around 1pm here I would walk after luch...I will start back walking again at work once the weather cools off....

I need to start getting up early and doing a workout DVD I have a few and I never use them...

As for being one of the guys.....That is one of the reasons I am doing this...I dont want to be one of the guys.....if you know what I mean.

Rosario
07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Morning everybody!!!

Yesterday was almost so perfect, it was scary. I did soooo good on my eating!! The 3 big meals does help so much. Breakfast held me off until lunch and I just got a little bit hungry before dinner. But I worked out and it went away. I had urges to go home and binge, but I stopped myself. I did have 4 pieces of dark chocolate before bed and my boyfriend said he was disappointed, but 4 pieces is way better than the usual half a bar that I have. And because of my success yesterday, I feel great today!!!

Wendy-sure I'll help you out. but i want you here back in the fall, ready to work. I know you'll be busy, but I hope your still playing the game and checking in. after all, this thread here is your little baby!!

brandy-i didn't think it got so humid up north. huh. oooh, hawaiian vacation coming up!! when are you planning on going? good luck at the game tonite!!

courtnie-the house is looking amazing. it must be so nice to have your own plce now. I'm happy for you!!

la3y-i know what you mean about this heat. I used to go walking on my lunch but it has gotten so hot that i didn't like coming back to work all sweaty. It'll defintely be nice when it starts to get cooler here.

Everybody have a great day!!!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-12-2006, 11:17 AM
It will be here before you know it and them we will want the hotter weather...lol

I did good on my eating too. Glad to hear you did so good.....Great job!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-12-2006, 01:56 PM
Morning ladies!!
Ryan and I had a sleep in this morning and now I'm fully exhausted:mad:

Rosario~ Thanks, I appreciate the help!! I'll be starting school in the fall so between classes I'll be here!
It's so hot here:D Better think of a good outdoor activity for today.......
rather be at the lake where I can go swimming instead of sweating mines arse off LOL!
Have a great day!

ArtsyGirl
07-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Well, I braved the stickiness and just got back from a 13 mile ride. At least on the bike I'm moving fast enough that there is a breeze. I think I'll go sweep the pool out and then jump in!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-12-2006, 05:03 PM
Thats the best time to jump in.....

Is it sad that tuna is the highlight of my day?

Rosario
07-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I want to take a jump in a pool so bad!! Too bad the one at my complex is always filled with people and not the cleanest ones either! I definitely want to move out of this complex soon!!

I can't wait to go home. I'm so tired of being at work this week. I wish it were Friday already. But no such luck. 2 more days to go. Ishould of brought my work out gear so I could of gotten it in while I wait for the bf. Now I don't know if I'll have the discipline to get it in later. We'll just have to see.

I hope your day's are going quicker than mine.

Talk to ya soon. :wave:

sotypical
07-12-2006, 05:43 PM
ArtsyGirl - I am very happy with everything that has been happening. Such a change from this time last year that's for sure.

Rosario - it is great to be on my own, I have been on my own now for 7 months but before we were in a basement suite with family living above us. How are those in-law's of yours? They completly gone yet? (that's who was living with you, wasn't in? I have a bad memory)

Rosario
07-12-2006, 06:27 PM
coutnie-yes they left last weekend. that's why I've been doing so good on eating :) I just need them to get their stuff out of my closets so I can start organizing. That's whats going to keep me busy this weekend:closets and the spare room!!

sotypical
07-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Organizing is such a pain! I feel like that's all I have been doing... well it is. Every night this week I have had something else to do. Cleaning, Moving fish, some more cleaning tonight, still got more unpacking, laundry, argh! That's why I stopped exercising, I need all the rest I can get. And so far my body is loving it, the scale has been down two days in a row now, we shall see what tomorrow brings!

ArtsyGirl
07-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Morning ladies,

Happy Thursday all around. Our softball game was fun last night, but boy was it sticky!!! I actually slid into a base (usually I avoid doing that claiming I'm to old to slide) and now my whole shin is scraped up. It doesnt really look that bad, but boy it stings. I almost cried when I had to clean it out last night.

I think I'm going to bike a bit today. I'm having some knee pain on the bike recently. It has to be my alignment is off, but I'm not sure where to fix it. I'm going to start with playing with my seat height today and see if that helps.

Eating was so so yesterday, but considering my bottomless pit episode on Tuesday, I'm heading in the right direction again.

Rosario-Hope you got your exercise in last night. Great job on the healthier eating!!!! Sorry that your complex pool isnt approachable. I love being able to cool off after a hard workout. The only problem I ever have had is our "new" neighbors had a party in their garage which is about even to our pool in the back yard, and I kept seeing the curtains on the window move so I knew I was being watched. Needless to say it creeped me out and I quickly went inside.

Courtney-congrats on the loss!!!! Hope your organizing is going well. Moving is so much work.

la3y-How ya doing?? Hope that foot is healed up. I do hope you found more excitement than tuna for the day!

Rosario
07-13-2006, 10:08 AM
Hi everybody!!

Yesterday was an ok day for eating. I went a little crazy on snacks when I got home. But I don't think it was too bad (it could of been a lot worse!!) Eating 3 large meals is working out so much better for me. I think I found something that I can actually stick to. And the scale was down this morning!! i hope it stays down until Monday!! I only got 20 minutes of walking in yesterday. Today's plan is for lots of walking (have to wait for the bf to get out of work) and oh crap...I forgot my resisitance bands. Shoot!! Guess I'll just have to do more walking!!

I'm trying to plan a little getaway weekend for me and thebf sometime in Sept (the hotels are so much cheaper then). I'm thinking Savannah/Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island, SC or maybe even, Panama CIty. Oh, I hope everything goes well and we are able to actually take a mini vacation. I need some beach time :beach: I haven't got a tan yet this summer!!! :(

Brandy-uh oh. I think it's time for a higher wall, maybe. That would definitely be creeping me out. hope you straighten out your bike so your rides are more comfortable for you.

Coutnie-yes moving can be a pain in the butt. I wanted to move to a new apt really soon, but just thinking about the move makes me hesitant. I guess I'll have to endure where I live for awhile longer. but just think, when youdo finish and you can finally enjoy your new space. that's gotta be rewarding.

la3y-hope you did well last night and are ready to stick to it today!!

Chat with ya later :wave:

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-13-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm trying to plan a little getaway weekend for me and thebf sometime in Sept (the hotels are so much cheaper then). I'm thinking Savannah/Tybee Island, Hilton Head Island, SC

Rosario...Tybee is really nice there is a Days Inn that is only a few block from the beach.....We have stayed there before. You can walk to the beach.

I have never stayed in Savanna...I dont know of any place to stay....I would have to say that if you go take the time to go to Bay street.There are lots of shops to go into.....

If you go to Hilton Head TAKE LOTS OF MONEY! I am sure you can fine some place that not that bad, but I just dont like it as much as Tybee.....I have been going there for along time.....

By the way....Hello all!

I did get in a hour of walking (whooohooo me ) and a 1/2 hour of swimming!!! I will have to get my hubby out of the house more! He was not home and me and the kids went to the park...they played and I walked....A good time was had by all....

Have a good day all!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-13-2006, 12:56 PM
Morning ladies!!!

sotypical
07-13-2006, 01:32 PM
The scale was down AGAIN this morning, I don't know what is going on, but I like it!

As for the unpacking and organzing its going. Last night we went and emptied out our last place, the only thing left was my old fish tank so we got that out of there and cleaned up - so not we dont have to go back! I still have stuff to get but I am non-stop ***** when I am at home, soo stressed out, sick of cleaning and organzing things, picking up after my boyfriend. I haven't sat down and relaxed (other then that work) for over a week! I think tonight we are going to go a movie, but I think we are taking my boyfriend's cousin with us and I don't really want to, I want to go just me and him, but we told his cousin he could come cuz he helped us (well kinda) on the weekend instead of going to the movie with his mom. It will be nice to sit down tho and not have to worry about cleaning.

I want to get that second tank set up and running so I can start playing with it but this one tank is enough work for now. I have to test it twice a day to make sure the water is okay for the fish. I think I am going to wait until it is all going good and then set up the older tank. Plus it is going to cost lots of $$$ to do it cuz I want to plant it with a bunch of real plants and those are expensive!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-13-2006, 10:00 PM
:yawn: Sorry I haven't been chatty today.... I'm beat, going to bed soon,
G'night

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Well yet another good day yesterday..I am working hard on get my self together.....I will keep this up for the weekend.

I got to get a move on the water!!!! I got off to a slow start today.

Got to run lots to do at work today! Talk to you all later!

Rosario
07-14-2006, 10:15 AM
TGIF ladies!!

I am so happy it's Friday!! Yuck, last night was a gross food night for me. Okay, it wasn't really gross, it actually tasted really good but now I feel gross. I ate almost 3000 calories yesterday. yikes!!! and no workout. however, the scale was still down this morning. Ihope last night didn't do toomuch damage. Tonite we are going to MIL house for dinner. I know I shouldn't do too bad. She usually serves me huuuuge portions, but I'll just ask her to make it small.

Nothing planned for this weekend. Organizing the house. We're supposed to go to a japanese restaurant tomorrow for dinner, but bf hasn't got his commission check, so I don't know if there will be any money to go out or anything. :( Bills suck!!

Courtnie-did you get to go to the movies last night??

la3y-it's so much easier to work out when you are alone, right? I know I'm going to get some workouts in this weekend because the boyfriend works sat and sun!!

Have a happy friday everyone!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Well I like it when he not around....My b-day is comeing up and he is all about telling me how old I will be....he want to put a old picture of me in the local paper...you know "lordy lordy look who's 40" grrrrrrrrrrr I dont want to see that. Or hear it! I think I am going to stop at 39....lol

sotypical
07-14-2006, 01:30 PM
Rosario - we did go to the movies, it was great!!! And you don't have to eat everything that your MIL puts on your plate!

ArtsyGirl
07-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Morning gals, My internet connection was down yesterday, and we're leaving for a mini trip this morning so I'll be gone til Wednesday. I'll check in then.

Rosario-love the new avatar.

Rosario
07-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Morning everyone!!!

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was was pretty good. Pretty much spent the whole time cleaning and trying to organize. I just need one more closet to go. And I'll be done. We're trying to start decorating our apt. more. It was looking pretty plain. So we went over to Pier 1 Imports last night and got some stuff. They are having some pretty good sales right now.

The best news of all weekend. I lost 4.3 pounds last week. Woo hooo!!! I haven't seen a loss like that since....I can't remember. The planning thread is helping out a lot. So is eating 3 big meals. That controls the snacking so much. I just really need to get back into working out. Today I have to wait for the bf to come get me so I'll be doign the biggest loser dvd while I wait for him.

la3y-that's pretty funny about your husband. at least he's got a sense of humor!

brandy-thanks!! I hope you have an safe and amazing trip.

Courtnie-i did eat everything my MIL gave me. It was a reasonable sized piece...and very yummy too!

Have a great day everyone!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Well this weekend was hot. We did get Amanda off to camp and that was fun...I know she is going to have a great time...
I dont have a loss to report but I am still working on it.

Well I got to go work. I Hate Mondays......

Have a good day all

sotypical
07-17-2006, 12:59 PM
Rosario - I know I said this in another thread, but congrats on the loss!

I too had a big loss this week of 4.4 pounds - the most I have ever lost in one week! wooo!

My weekend was good, I went and got patio furniture and clean a bit. Water our soon to be new lawn... right now we have a dirt yard haha. Other then that we went to a movie and Saturday we went out to the pub with some of my boyfriend's friends - it was great! except I only ended up with 1 point for Saturday.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

LadyFirelyght
07-18-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh, what a week. My sister's finally gone, so my routine can get back into full-swing. Don't get me wrong, I love my sister... but I love my routine :P

I haven't been weighing myself diligently the last week, so it wasn't until I weighed myself this morning that I realized that yesterday's "gain" from last week was just water weight. This morning I was down 1.2 pounds :P But eh, what can ya do, right?

Congrats Rosario and Courtnie on your big losses! That is fabulous.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-18-2006, 04:47 PM
I got word on my boob job yesterday!!!! I only have to see how much time I have left to take off and when I can do it!

How is everyone day going? I hope you are all well...

Rosario
07-18-2006, 06:22 PM
hey everybody!!

well work day is almost over. I'm still contemplating my walk. I don't want to do it. I am so lazy right now. <sigh> I'm doing good on eating though. that's all there is to report for now.

lydia-you are doing really well considering where you work. I don't think I would of survived working there (although I did awhile back). keep it up!

la3y-wow, boob job. here you are taking some off and here I am wanting more. god works in silly ways. lol.

take care everybody!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-18-2006, 07:15 PM
:p PMS and weightloss does not mix well....

Rosario
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
it sure doesn't!!!

I'm thinking of starting SI6.....again. You still doing that one??

Wide in Winnipeg
07-18-2006, 10:00 PM
I haven't been doing anything besides stuffing my face...:o

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-19-2006, 10:47 AM
If only I could pass my extra around......lol I know lots of ladies who need a little more and all it causes me it pain in my nick and upper back....

Rosario
07-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Morning all!!!

I have been very bad with eating and working out lately. I need to get it together. The scale was lower this morning, though. Plan for today is to walk 4 miles while I wait for the Bf. I will do it!!!!

take care all of you!!

ArtsyGirl
07-20-2006, 11:41 AM
Hi gals,

Back from my little trip. I'm so depressed its over. That's what I've been looking forward to and now there is a big gap of nothing til the end of October. Such a long time away.

I was very bad on my vacation and now I'm depressed over the results on the scale. I just had so much fun at all the wineries and microbreweries. Definetly did not stick to any plan and even my exercise was miniscule. Oh well, back at it now and maybe I've learned something.

I'm outta here. Lots of stuff to catch up on here. Have a great one.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-20-2006, 11:49 AM
Come on Brandy get back in there!!!!

I did not do that much in the way of workout last night My show came on American got talent.......I love that show.

I cant stay long I have to run...
I will check back in later...

Wide in Winnipeg
07-20-2006, 01:14 PM
I've caught on to the tiniest fluff of motivation...I'm going with it!:carrot:
Have a good day!

ArtsyGirl
07-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey Wendy-send that fluff my way will ya??

Wide in Winnipeg
07-20-2006, 02:35 PM
It's on it's way Brandy........:carrot: :D

ArtsyGirl
07-21-2006, 08:19 AM
Good morning,

I'm in a better mood this morning. I'm back on track with exercise now that I'm home, and my scale took a huge nose dive so my vacation gain is not so traumatic as I thought. I'm still going to try to behave a little better to keep things in check.

Wendy-thanks for the fluff! Hope it worked for you as well.

La3y-Wow a boob job!!! Since I've lost weight I barely have any boobs left. I wish we could pick where our weight comes off from.

Rosario-Get back into that eating/exercising routine. You did so well last week!!!! I know you can do it.

Well, its Friday and we have tickets for the whole family to go see a MudHens (minor league) baseball game tonight in celebration of my dad's b-day. I am thinking we're going to have a blast. I just gotta make sure I eat before we go so I dont cave.

Have a great one.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-21-2006, 10:13 AM
Brandy if we could only pick where we lose at....I dont think I have lost any up there....lol Have a great time at the game and tell dad that I said happy b-day!!!

Today I get to go see my baby at camp!!! It has been one week sence I have seen her. I missed her so bad.. its to quite at the house. lol Me and my son went swimming last night and stay out there till a storm came up it was so much fun....

Wide in Winnipeg
07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi Everyone!!! I'm feelin' it!!!! I'm feelin' it!!! Motivation!!!:carrot: I'm out for this game BUTI'm stickin' around here so I can stay in touch with you all and get involved with game 7!!!
Rosario~ I'm going to SI6 and Power 90 my a$$ off!! Are you with me darlin??I could really use the company!!Motivates me to know you're there with me!! COME ON!! YOU KNOW YOU WANNA!!:D

Rosario
07-21-2006, 05:40 PM
wendy-I wanna!! I just need to learn how not to listen to my body and just do it!!! I'm going to try to get back into it. ur going to need to do some major recruiting for game 7. don't want it dying out now!

la3y-have fun with your lil gal!!

brandy-have fun at the game. how good for you that you are able to just jump back into your regime. i wish i was like that. maybe it would be a good idea to actually have a regime first.

i've been out of it. but i want so much to be back in. i'm afraid this weeks loss is going to be minimal (if there is a loss). I'm motivated to. to start working out again and eating right. I'm really looking forward to week 3!!!

Have a great weekend everyone. :wave:

sotypical
07-21-2006, 05:42 PM
Rosario my loss is going to be minimal as well this week (at least I think, ive been up all week) but just remember, we both lost a HUGE amount last week! :dance:

Wide in Winnipeg
07-23-2006, 01:42 PM
Sure got quiet around here.....
Rosario when does game 7 start? Do you want me to take over again or can you handle it for another month??!!
Also, I think we should get some newbies on here,it will help with motivation!!
Went to Brandon(2 hours away) for dinner last night with 6 girlfriends and met up with 5 others! We had pasta but I really did behave, just had maybe a quarter of the meal and left the garlic bread alone! Although the owner sent us all a shooter and I had that! I have no idea what it was but it was really good!! 5 different liquors and a cherry on the bottem! Yum!
I'm feelin huge today, AF came for a visit and I'm bloated, actually took a water pill today as my hands and feet are swollen too.
Remember the talk about "Hpnotic"(sp) I was wondering what if anything would be mixed with that??I'm going to give it a try since I found it here in Canada, at the lovely price of $40.00!!
Well, have a good day,chat soon!:)

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Well Wendy I tryed to get some newbies here last time but I did not do a very good job at it......

I will keep playing the game till I get to my goal....So you can count me in.....This is what I live for....

Wide in Winnipeg
07-24-2006, 01:30 PM
Is everyone slackin???? We used to go through 2 pages a day, now we do 2 posts!:?:
Doing ok today,I weighted in at exactly 136.0 this morning! Usually up around 140 it seems! I have started to manage my food intake again and it's helping, not doing much for exercise besides spit shining the house, I might have company for a week starting this weekend so I better get it done!
What are you all doing today?

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-24-2006, 01:37 PM
I got a camping trip coming up this weekend. So I really want to be good....Our pool pump died...grrrr...I cant go swimming in the afternoons. I will be walking 40 mins and doing 40mins of core. I want to get back to my weights too. I may try to work that in....If I have the time.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Good for you!
I am sweating my butt of just sitting at the computer! already +28 here and getting hotter! Better get my boys pool going today I think!

sotypical
07-24-2006, 03:40 PM
I ran away for a bit, was away this weekend and it was birthday! Scale was up 8 pounds today, hope that all just water... thinking its not tho! haha, but I am going to wait until my next weigh in (saturday) to see. I hope I can weigh in Saturday anyway, not sure what time we are leaving to get the PUPPY! WOO!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-24-2006, 05:35 PM
I will not have the kids this afternoon so I think its leftovers for me and hubby and Lots of working out for me. I am just ready to go home now...A coworker is making me very mad right now...she is trying to get me to do her job and I dont even know what she talking about or where to fine it....So nope I dont think so.....

LadyFirelyght
07-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Round 1 of GED testing: complete.

Tomorrow I go for round two. Today was the tough day, though, so all is well.

Additionally, I'll be picking up my new glasses tomorrow! Hooray! They're pretty. I'll be sure to post pictures :D

ArtsyGirl
07-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Hi gals, I had to play yet another funeral yesterday. That makes 7 in the past 3 months! I sure hope thats the last for awhile. You factor in the cleanup of the after funeral meal and it ate up my entire day yesterday. I did get my run/walk in before hand thankfully. I ran 28 minutes yesterday at a pretty slow/easy pace. Today I ran 17 minutes and pushed it. My legs are killing me right now. I've biofreezed the crap out of them and they still hurt!!! I'm doing some glass work in the kiln today so I can get something fired for my cousin. I refuse to run the kiln if its not full. To much of a waste. It'll be nice to get some stuff put together. I'll probably just do more pendants unless I really get inspired.

Lydia-good job getting through the hard day of testing!!!!

Wendy-I'm glad you're so motivated right now. It helps to see your posts on days like yesterday.

Courtnie-I'm so excited for you about the puppy!!!!

La3y-Hope you get the pool fixed quickly. Its hotter than heck out there!

Rosario-Where are you?????????????

I hope we can find some new recruits for the next game. Maybe it'll get me moving again.

Rosario
07-25-2006, 10:49 AM
Morning everyone!!!

Well, I have been so out of it!!! It's not even funny. But the scale was only up to 233.6 this morning. And it's TOM so I'm hoping that's where my gain came from (wishful thinking:I know it came from the junk food and no excercise all last week!!!) But I'm ready to jump back in starting today!!!

I had an awesome weekend. Just stood home with my bf and did absolutely nothing all weekend. Just releaxed, ate, slept, ate some more. It was heaven. My bf got a tattoo on Friday night adn I had to take care of him all weekend. Saturday morning I was running around Publix looking for an ointment he could put on it without it irrtiating his skin. He's such a baby!! But he's my baby and I love him!!!

wendy-this is barely week 3!! I can try to keep posting and getting the thread stickied. but i'm afraid i probably won't be much help on recruiting. you do it so well, though. your gonna love the hypnotq. if you haven't tried it already, make sure you drink it with lots of ice as it is really tart and kind of ...eck! when its warm. i have never mixed it with anything. guess what i'm going to start?? SI6!! that's right. I love the results from thisworkout so I'm going to give it a go again!!!

la3y-you tell that coworker!!!

courtnie-wow only 5 more days. bet your pretty psyched. I'm so excited for you!!!

lydia-great job on the testing. good luck through the rest of it. i looove glasses. i'd like to see what kind you got. too bad I look like such a geek when i wear mine. i don't know what I'd do without my contacts.

brandy-I'm sorry about playing the funerals. it must be really tough, but i know you are a real trooper and you won't let them get you down. great job on the running you've been doing. I can't wait until I gather up the courage to go run outside or to even last 10 minutes running. Once again you are the man!!!

Chat with you gals later.

sotypical
07-25-2006, 01:27 PM
I am like FREAKING out about this puppy - I want my puppy, give me my puppy now!! haha My boyfriend wants to call it Mocha and I like that but its not brown!!!

Rosario your not alone, I am back up to 187 - I am hoping its just water, but it was up last week too :( Argh, I have stayed under calories more days this month then any other month and its still up! I guess I did stop exercising... but I got in lots with painting and such... I dunno, I need to stop standing on the scale. I think today is just one of those, where it has hit me that the scale hasnt moved (well it did, up) in a week, haha.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-25-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm down .5 of a pound!!!
More chat later.....

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Well I am not up or down....grrrr....And its so wild here at work I cant read and post like I want to....I may make it to build a bear this weekend....

I got this camping trip coming up and I am not wanting to go....I am just not into it.

I will post more later I got to work now.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-25-2006, 07:00 PM
I made a new thread in the Buddy up section for newbies!! Soon enough is game 7!!
Come on ladies, let's lose 2 pounds each for this game!! We can do this!!!;)

LadyFirelyght
07-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Yesterday was my dinner at Chili's that I was worried about. My first time eating out since losing weight...

I did FABULOUSLY. I got a salad with low-fat dressing (only used half of what they gave me), and the guiltless chicken platter. Didn't finish either of them because it was just TOO MUCH FOOD! I also ate some homemade chicken soup about an hour before I went over there so I wouldn't be as hungry. For the day, I only topped out at about 1350 calories. YAY ME!!!

And now, *drumroll*, new glasses!

http://www.lifebylydia.info/randomimages/me/7-25-06.jpg

Time for work. Talk to you all later! :D

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Lydia..Great glasses!!!!! they look so good on you.

Wendy I will try for 2lbs.......When do we start.....I did a bad thing last night I od on pizza and I need a kick in the butt. I have got to get my ack together.

sotypical
07-26-2006, 01:31 PM
I wanna lose 2 pounds, I am trying to lower my calories. Trying to stay under 1500 - we shall see how long that lasts.

Lydia - the new glasses are great, that is an amazing pic - you look beauitful!

La3y - :kickbutt:

Rosario
07-26-2006, 02:38 PM
i want to lose 2 pounds to (and maybe even more....mouhahahaha!!)

la3y-yum pizza. i hate to say this, but have you tried the chicken alfredo from papa johns?? it's delicious and not as bad as say, a pepporoni pizza. like someone said on my favorite show 'Weighing In'--"I'm going to cheat, but I'm going to cheat smart!"

lydia-great new glasses. and you look so cute in that pic!!

courtnie-good luck with staying under 1500. that's a tough one but i think you can do it. you just need to plan, plan, plan (which I'm sure you are already doing)

so I'm going for day one of SI6. Wish me luck or send me energy vibes. I WILL START TODAY!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-26-2006, 04:38 PM
Ok, so we have til the 31st to lose 2 measly little pounds, COME ON!! HERES THE MOTIVATION KICKIN" IN!!!!
That would put me at 133.5 pounds by Monday...this is going to rock!
And hello to you all!!
Lydia~ FANTASTIC!!!! I'm SO jealous that you have nice glasses that look great on you!! I always look like a bug in glasses!:D BTW~ you're a gorgeous girl!!
Rosario~ I'm up for a round of SI6 today, I'll join you..!:dizzy: Don't let me down!!
La3y~ here's another one for ya:kickbutt:
Court~ Under 1500 is easy for the first week!! You can do that easy!! Come on Courtnie!!Come on Courtnie!! Whoohoo!

Rosario
07-26-2006, 05:17 PM
yay!! my favorite cheerleader is back!!!!!

LadyFirelyght
07-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Thanks, everyone for the compliments. I'm blushing over here :o

2 pounds should be no problem for me. I seem to be losing about a pound a week! I should really start kicking it up a notch, though. I need to find a way of getting my strength training in that doesn't bore me. I don't do it enough!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-26-2006, 09:11 PM
See and I prefer the strength training over the cardio....huh, funny!
Rosario~ Did you SI6 today?:carrot:

Rosario
07-27-2006, 10:44 AM
no i didn't get my SI6 in :nono:

oy vey, i need to get my crap together!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-27-2006, 01:53 PM
Today is a new day, come on Rosario, if you do Start it up and the SI6-pack it will be what only half an hour!!! You can do half an hour!!!

How is everyone else doing?

We have some newbies coming onboard soon so we better smarten up!

BrodeyAmos
07-27-2006, 10:35 PM
IM BACK!!!!!!!! WHATS UP WIDE IN WINNEPEG!!!!!! IM BACK TO EATING HEALTHY!!!!! WOO HOO!!! HOW HAVE U BEEN?

Wide in Winnipeg
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
HEEHEEHEE!!! Glad to see your beautiful face Jen!!!!!:hug:
Oh lots to catch up on Hun!!I'm so pumped now!! Motivation galore with you around!!EEK!! EXCITED!!

Are you going to play our little game??Huh??Are you??:D

Now we have to find Sunnykells!(Kelli)!!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-28-2006, 11:42 AM
Well here I am!!!!! I am not sure if I will make the first two pound loss.....I am going camping and I am never good when I go camping!!!! I will try!

I did not do any workout last night...I was home alone last night and left to my on to do what I wanted to so I played on pogo.....I think I need another kick in the butt Wendy!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-28-2006, 03:15 PM
La3y~ :kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt: :kickbutt: one for every day you'll be gone!:D

Having a lovely cool day here!! It's +19 and I have every window open to air the house out, nice breeze! Going to finish up my cleaning today and do some painting with Rj after. Looking forward to having a spit shined house for at least a day!
Take care, chat soon!And have a FAB weekend ladies!

sotypical
07-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Just thought I better pop in and say HI! Things are going well on my end, but this time tomorrow I will be snuggled up with my pup! yaaah!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-28-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm so happy and excited for you Courtnie! Enjoy your little bundle of fluff!:)

BrodeyAmos
07-28-2006, 10:06 PM
ok so i went on an almost 1 year hiatus. i ate whatever the **** i wanted whenever i wanted. so once again im back on the 3 fat chicks forum. ready to try again. thankfully i only gained 10 lbs back. so my new goal is 20lbs by christmas. so i think thats one pound a week. just thinking about being healthier makes me feel better. i missed this forum so much and all the amazing people. i hope to stick to it. wendy- give me the update on you. and whats this game. i havent had a chance to read through the posts.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-28-2006, 10:48 PM
This is a points game similar to the one that um....I forget her name and I made up in the very beginning!
Now it's more of a motivational.support group!

The game starts on Monday, August 7/06 and will end on Monday, September 4/06.We work on a points system that is as follows:

Exercise: 1 point for every 20 mins of exercise(no half points allowed, we
want you to get another point!)
Water: 1 point for every half gallon/2 litres/64 oz.
Meals: 1 point for every Healthy meal( maximum of 3 per day)depending on your chosen diet plan if your are on one.
Snacks: half a point for every Healthy snack

Because some of us eat 5-6 smaller meals a day the first 3 will count as full points and the other 2-3 will be half points, just to keep things fair for everyone.

Pounds/inches lost per week: 2 points for every pound AND inch lost!
It's been working for me when I'm on the wagon!

Last I heard of you I think I was around 154Lbs, I'm now at 135lbs and it's coming off slow but sure! The ex husband is STILL an ex husband and has since took off to BC to get away from having to support his son, which is SO fine with me because I'm in the middle of going for full custody of Ryan!!And no, I'm not with anyone,no one worthy of us so far! LOL!
Please join us in this coming game, it's really great and the ladies on here are AWSOME!!!!It's great to have you back!! Don't forget to pop in on AFGF!!It's still going!!Yippee!

BrodeyAmos
07-28-2006, 10:56 PM
:comp: my first post on this site. cant believe how long its been

"hey winnipeg and andrea! my name is Jen, i am fairly new to this site and havent really made support friends yet. can i hop on this thread? 5-6 lbs is awsome for ur first week. keep up the good work! i am a pet groomer from ny. im always on my feet and can never understand how i got so heavy. (thats a lie im a chocoholic) but anyway....i started at 195 a year ago.....got down to 152 then gained 20 lbs back. so, ive been at this for 2 months now..down 11 lbs....thurs is my weigh in, so hopefully more. my weight loss is going slow but im in this for the long haul. if you ever need support you got a new fat chick!

what days of the week are your weigh ins? we can post together.

good luck girls

jen"

wendy- have u heard from andreaphilip?

Wide in Winnipeg
07-29-2006, 12:03 AM
:d

Wide in Winnipeg
07-29-2006, 02:41 PM
Hey ladies! Just one and a half more days till the final weel of BTB!
Then Game 7 starts!
Who is going to lose those 2 pounds by Monday?? Huh? Who's it going to be?
Weekends here are always so quiet...
Courtnie~ How's the puppy?

ArtsyGirl
07-29-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi gals-sorry i'ven not been checking in. Its been terribly busy and i just don't seem to fit everything in. I am only here now because I got to hot and frustrated in the garden to finish what I've been doing. My attitude needs an adjustment and I'm really trying to get it together. i hope you all have a tremendous weekend and i hope to check in more often from now on.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-29-2006, 04:17 PM
Brandy~ Glad you have come back! We missed you! I know it's hard to keep motivated and eat clean all the time but we can and will do this! You have reached your goal before so I think you'll be able to do it again! Good luck!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-30-2006, 03:04 PM
I hate weekends here, so far Brandy has been the only one to post since Friday!:mad:
I'm sore from all the scrubbing so today I'm just going to watch the food intake and leave exercise in the dust!
Have a good day!

dfant80
07-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Good morning!!! This game sounds so exciting!! I am looking forward to losing with all of you! :) :carrot: :hug:

ArtsyGirl
07-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Good morning gals,

Its not even 8:30 yet, and its already 80 degrees out. Not to mention the horrid humidity. I've already done some cleaning, but I'm really debating how safe a bike ride would be in this weather. Not sure what I'll do.

I have tickets to a Kenny Rogers/Oak Ridge Boys concert at the county fair tonight. I've been looking forward to this since we bought the tickets in December, but man its going to be hot!!!!! We'll still have fun though, just be really sticky and stinky.

My last softball game for either of my teams was last night. I'm very sad the seasons are over. It was fun this year, and a great way to enjoy some of my exercise. I'd love to play on a fall league but I have to restart my teaching schedule, and it usually doesn't allow me to play. I guess we'll see when the league info comes out in a few weeks.

So its fair week here and our county has one of the biggest in the state. I love it and my hubby hates it. SO, I go with friends and family most of the time, but this year they're having a Combine Derby, and so I'm making him take me to that as well as the concert. I really don't get into traditional demolition derby's but the combine derby I've just gotta see at least once. Yes, I'm a true hick at heart, but whatever makes me happy.

Well, I've got lots of cleaning to do around here today so I'm off. I hope you all have a terrific Monday.

sotypical
07-31-2006, 12:19 PM
Puppy pics! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90457

Hope everyone is doing well, will have to catch up later!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-31-2006, 12:44 PM
AWW, so cute! I see she's already spoiled rotten!:D

Well ladies how did you all do for loosing weight this week?I have managed to lose the 2 pounds that I said I would by today!!!:carrot:
I'm going to jump on the bike for awhile and do some crunches today, I'd SI6 but I'm having some foot problems and it hurts to even walk some!Oh, well the joy of getting old with fallen arches! LOL!
Have a fantastic day!!

ArtsyGirl
07-31-2006, 01:04 PM
CONGRATS WENDY!!!!!!!

Great job getting those 2 pound outta here!!!!! I see you're doing some awesome recruiting! Can't wait for the new game as I've botched this one up royally!!

Courtnie-So cute, makes me want a third for my clan!

Rosario, Lydia, La3y-Where are you??????!!!!!

Jen and dfant-Welcome!! I'm looking forward to getting to know you!!

LadyFirelyght
07-31-2006, 01:11 PM
I'm around, Brandy! I've just been busy and sick :( I felt it coming on a few days ago but ignored it... sure enough a day later I woke up with a sore throat. So far, I've managed to rest and eat well enough that it's not progressed to more than a sore throat and some minor achiness.

I can't believe all the compliments I've been getting lately... my confidence level is THROUGH THE ROOF. Last week when I went out to Chili's with my coworkers, one of them did "the sizzle". You know, where they put their finger to their tongue, put their finger next to you and make a sizzling noise. Oh my goodness, I blushed. Guys are actually paying attention to me now, and (psst, don't tell my boyfriend) I actually like it. It's nice not to be ignored for once. A guy I know on another forum saw my picture and told me "You're so beautiful, my monitor fainted!" Wowzers. I just can't believe it. What a difference 33 pounds makes!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Well Lydia, you are beautiful,inside and out!:hug:
Brandy~ I'm pumped about the next game:D

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-31-2006, 02:06 PM
I am running late!!!! Sorry

I did not lose my 2lbs I have that TOM now!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I will lose 2 my next Mon...if thats ok Wendy??

I had a good time camping with only one problem....Friday there was a big big big storm....From 9pm to about 1am it look like some one was shooting off fire works outside....and sounded like a small war was going on...We had more water on the inside of the tent than on the outside....I took Amanda to Build-a-Bear Sat...She had a great time....her b-day is tomorrow and she will be 10....She is growing up so fast!!!

I need to run now...I have my Doc app on "the grils" tomorrow I may not be on line tomorrow.....I will check in on Wed.....

Rosario
07-31-2006, 02:27 PM
i'm late. oh well, better late then never

no, i did not lose 2 lbs. i gained 1.6. but that's all going to change from now on. I swear it. I already got 40 min of walking in. woo hoo!!! do you know how long it's been since I have excercised?? its been a really long time. but i don't think afternoon walks can be an everyday thing. I thought i was going to pass out from the heat/humidity. I need to be careful with that.

la3y-glad you had fun camping. I've been wanting to build-a-bear for the longest time now. i think that is one of the cutest inventions/stores ever!!

lydia-compliments rock don't they? your a gorgeous girl. your bf knows it. he'll just have to deal with it. lol hope you feel better

brandy-yup i pretty much screwed up this game too. oh well, i guess we can call it a practice game since it was really slow. that sucks that softball season is over. my cousinz play and their seasons seem to be neverending. but don't worry, next season will be by quicker than you expect.

wendy-it sucks when your motivated to work out and youre on the injured list. I haven't started SI6, but the plan is to start today. After my walk, I am pretty pumped to work out again. I am also ready and pumped for the next game. Awesome job on the recruiting. the army/navy/marines could use someone like you!!! lol

Courtnie-you already know what I'm going to say....cute-cute-cute-cute!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies!! I look forward to getting to know everyone and playing this game with ya'll.

Enjoy the rest of your monday!!!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-31-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey ladies did any one read the note at the top.....About the weigh-in for Aug.....I think I am going to do this....Its looks like fun to see how many we can lose as group.....I can wait to see how much the total pounds will be...

Wide in Winnipeg
08-01-2006, 12:00 AM
You bet I'm in for that one!! I'm weighing myself tomorrow so I can be accurate!
How about it ladies? Are we in it as a group? We can tally our losses up at the end of August and see how we do!!Of course we all enter seperately but it would be good if we can motivate each other to do it! Just added motivation if you ask me!

BTW~ I think I'm drowning,I drank SO much water today!
Have a good sleep all!:hug:

Wide in Winnipeg
08-01-2006, 12:14 AM
UM, ladies... I think we have to kick it up a few notches for game 7..see we have some newbies for that game and um...I think they are going to uh, kick our butts!Let's not let that happen!!
Let's get our behinds in gear ladies!

ArtsyGirl
08-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I'm not letting any newbie kick my butt without one heck of a fight!!!!!!!!!! I definetly need to get my act together in preperation for the new game, but I know I can do it!!!!!

I need to find the August weigh in thread you're talking about. I'm in if I can find it although I'm a bit embarressed about my weight today-been creeping up again.

The concert last night was lots of fun, but man was it hot! I was dripping sweat worse than when I workout from just standing there. YUCK!

Lydia-hope you're feeling better and so happy you're on cloud 9 from all the well earned compliments.

La3y-glad camping was good. My nephew made the cutest bunny at build a bear, but for its "voice" he put in a roaring lion? voice. Its hysterical hearing it come out of the cuddly bunny!

Rosario-great job on the walking! You got me beat yesterday. I hid from the heat/humidity for the day and did no workout.

Wendy-You're doing an awesome job recruitting!!! I know if we put our minds to it we'll be able to hold our own against the newbies! Then we'll all be winners with all the weight we'll have lost!

Have a great one ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-01-2006, 12:18 PM
Brandy~ It's not a thread it's in a purple bar at the top of some of the forums..:)
Going to take my GF to get her first tattoo today and I am SO jealous!I'll chat to you all later!

sotypical
08-01-2006, 12:26 PM
I am back to work meaning I will be back around the boards more haha. Puppies at home leave no time for chatting! I didn't loss last week... well maybe .2 of a pound - I ate kinda bad on the weekend but back at it this week and hopefully a loss!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 12:14 AM
Where did every one go????
Guess you think it's ok to slack off because a new game starts on Monday.........
BUT GUESS WHAT!!!!

NO SLACKIN" ALLOWED!!:coach: :rollpin: :frypan: :kickbutt:

ArtsyGirl
08-02-2006, 08:19 AM
Good morning ladies-another hot and sticky one here, but I did my 20 minute run, and walked the rest of a 4.5 mile outing. I was soaked by the end of the run. I can't wait for this to break.

I've got a party for the softball team tonight at my house. Most of the errands are done, now I simply have to sweep the pool. Wont mind that to much considering I'll do it while IN the pool.

I'm not slacking Wendy-not anymore at least-I'm back into my workouts and nothings gonna stop me now.

Have a great morning ladies. Hope to see some of you check in todayl

Rosario
08-02-2006, 11:19 AM
I need to make like Brandy and get back into working out.

I've been feeling so blah lately. With food, excercise, and everything. I hope things start picking up once this new game starts. I need them to pick up!!!

Have a grrr-eat day everyone!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 01:11 PM
Good morning!

Just getting ready to jump on the bike for a little while ,I'm going to SI6 this afternoon!
Have a great day!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
08-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey every one!!!!

Sorry for the MIA yesterday but I had a doctor app....All is well. I am on for the August thing I did my weigh in yesterday and I have my tracker all ready....I want to lost 10 but I will take what I can get.

Wendy I am not going to let any new peeps beat me....I have been slack lately but I am going to put it in gear now.....Look out here I come....How did the tattoo look?....did she like it? What did she get? Do tell all? You know I want one BAD!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Her tattoo looks AWSOME!!! Its about 4 inchesx 4 inches in an oval shape and its a unicorn with a midnight blue sky and a harvest moon! It's gorgeous!The guy is in from Toronto( where he owns his own shop)to see family for a week then he is coming back in October. I was thinkin' that would be a good B-day gift to myself in Oct!!BUT I have to reach my goal weight first! Take about motivation to get the weight off! Whoohoo!
Better get on that bike.....

Wide in Winnipeg
08-03-2006, 12:58 AM
I'm glad we have 18 new people that signed up! We are getting really quiet here....

la3y_un1c0rn_37
08-03-2006, 09:53 AM
I have been off for weeks now I need to get my head back in the game....When we Start the new game I will be back on the ball......I am going to rest this week....I think I needed a break.....Its going to get colder soon and I can really work on the weight...This summer has been so buzy.

ArtsyGirl
08-03-2006, 10:28 AM
Morning gals-I walked this morning and finished just over 4 miles, got home and soon after the storms were here. I'm sure hoping they'll take away the heat and humidity.

I'm going to the fair with my sis and the kids this afternoon if it stops raining. Gotta take the little ones through all the animal barns and such. Actually I love the fair and always run into family there so its nice.

Wendy-your friends tat sounds cool. I'm sure you can make your goal before he comes back your way. What a great reward it'll be!

la3y-I'm right there with you about having been off. I am back into the exercising, but really need to get my eating under control for the new game. Summers used to be so laid back, but now they are so hectic its hard to really enjoy them. I cant believe there's only a month left.

Well, have a great day ladies. Stay cool.

Rosario
08-03-2006, 06:28 PM
yuck another bad eating day. i hope i can at least do excrcise today.

tattoos are fun!!!! my bf and I might go down to the tat shop tomorrow night and get.....each others names!!! lol we'll just have to see if we go through with it!!!

brandy-glad u got back into excercising. the food will soon follow. please send me some of your energy and workout discipline!!!

I can't wait until Monday. I'm thinking the newbies will put all our butts in gear.

Have a good evening ladies!!!!

aslimmerme
08-04-2006, 12:44 AM
woohoo i found it i found it...........so this is where the fun will take place great deal cant wait to get started ive been back in the gym for almost two weeks now after some surgery back in may im really excited about doing this with all of you wonderful ladies good luck and lets get to sweating

Sherrie

PinkSnowDays
08-04-2006, 01:17 AM
Hey ladies!!! I just wanted to pop in and say hi!! :wave: I'm one of the newbies 'Winni' recruited for the next game! I've been on and off on my journey and am serious about changing to a healthy lifestyle this time! I'm an avid 21 day challenger and am looking forward to joining you ladies as well! Seems like you have a great group going here! I'm in the process of moving, so although I'll be keeping track starting monday I won't be able to post until mid week or so when my internet gets turned on. Looked around a bit and am assuming you all post a new 'sheet' at the beginning of each week (monday) and update them as you go? Weighing in sunday night?

Wide in Winnipeg
08-04-2006, 03:40 AM
Hi!
Weigh in's are usually Monday mornings! But I'll fill you all in on that before the big day! Gald to see some of you here!Welcome!
Off to bed. G'night!

ArtsyGirl
08-04-2006, 08:11 AM
Good morning everyone!!!

:welcome3: to pinksnowday and aslimmerme! Its good to see new, enthusiastic people here.

Today I reached a milestone for my running program. I ran for 31 minutes and went just over 3.2 miles. Thats the first time since I was a teenager that I've run for that long!!!! It also means I'm officially "ready" for a 5K (even though I ran 1 a month ago) and now I feel really confident for the 2 upcoming 5Ks! (one on the 19th of this month, and one the 4th of Sept.) I'm so happy with how the running has been going for me. I was so worried and it seems like for no reason now :)

Well, I'm off to clean up. I hope you all have a great Friday!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
08-04-2006, 11:18 AM
Sherrie :goodluck: PInk:cheer: I just wanted to say Welcome to you both:balloons:I know we are going to have a great time :grouphug: I am so glad you found us :cb:Lets get ready to lose lots~~~~ :bravo:Here you some extra :dust:Once again :welcome2:and :welcome3: and :welcome:

I did so good yesterday....I swam for a hour and walked....:carrot: I am ready for this next game!!!!! Look out ladies here I come....

sotypical
08-04-2006, 01:57 PM
I just thought I would say HI! I feel like I havent been around for a while...

LadyFirelyght
08-04-2006, 07:51 PM
Oh, what a fun week.

On the 1st, a ring I'd ordered online was sent via FedEx to Brit (my boyfriend). It was sent 2-day delivery and was supposedly delivered. Brit never recieved it. I talked to customer service, they put out a trace.

They left a message on the answering machine saying that the courier went back to double-check the residence, and was sure that he'd delivered it and left it, "under the mailboxes". This is a three-family residence and FedEx policy (according to a friend of mine who works at Fedex in another state) is to knock on the door before doing anything else. This courier never did this. So, my package was, not surprisingly enough, stolen. Now I'm having to talk to the company I ordered the ring from in order to get my money back from them, and they'll have to persue stuff with FedEx since I, as an intermediary, cannot file a claim with FedEx directly.

I've also been sick all week, so I'm having a dandy time.

Edit: Good news! The jewelry company is sending a replacement and will be filing a claim with FedEx on my behalf. Excellent, excellent customer service!

sotypical
08-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Lydia - do you have a picture of the ring? I wanna seee!

LadyFirelyght
08-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Lydia - do you have a picture of the ring? I wanna seee!
http://content.justmetal.com/storefront/images/product/400/JM-R-T-425-B.jpg

Titanium ring. The black one is detachable. Quite cool, modern and relatively durable. Great for a guy like mine :D

la3y_un1c0rn_37
08-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Very nice ring!!!!! I love it!!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Cool ring!!
So far we have 20 people sign up for the new game!!! Hope you are all in for a good workout to beat them!! LOL!

Wide in Winnipeg
08-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Threads for game 7 are up and running!:D