Goal Photo Album - Before and Current Goal Pics

View Full Version : Before and Current Goal Pics

lilybelle
07-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I finally made it to goal! I will be writing personal history in the near future. Thanks everyone for the help along the way.

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/lilybelle_506/mombefore2.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/lilybelle_506/currentphoto.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/lilybelle_506/momm.jpg

magdie
07-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Congratulations Lilybelle! You look awesome! You are the motivation I need today. Thanks!

Meg
07-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Oh Lily, I am so, so happy for you! :hug: This is a special day that you've worked towards for a long time. I know it's been tough at times and you've had some serious health issues to contend with, so mega-congratulations!!! :bravo:

You look absolutely radiant in your pictures! Take a moment and savor your incredible achievement - we're all SO proud of you!!! :balloons:

Angel33
07-06-2006, 04:36 PM
WOW You look amazing!
Congradulations for reaching your goal. I am so proud of you.
Thanks for sharing your photos, you are truly an inspiration!

phantastica
07-06-2006, 04:42 PM
WOW! What a great transformation. Funny, I was just thinking today that it would be nice to see better pictures of you, than what you'd posted in your signature URL.

You had a dramatic physical transformation and look GREAT, but it's obvious from the before to after pics that your spiritual/emotional transformation is just as dramatic. You look SO happy!

Nice 90-yr-old grandpa-butt! ;)

hart104
07-06-2006, 04:57 PM
Wow! Congratulations! You look so beautiful and proud of yourself in your current photos. I know how hard it is, but seeing the difference in you is amazing! Have a wonderful day and celebrate this HUGE accomplishment!

jtammy
07-06-2006, 04:57 PM
You look fantastic! Oh, to fit in jeans that small, :cool: I can dream can't I? :D

It's such a great accomplishment to be a your goal. Congratulations on all of your hard work!

tinabinab
07-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow - you look fabulous!!! I've noticed your posts a lot lately - one pound left - and knew it wouldn't be long for you. That is really awesome and I am so happy for you!!!

Rosario
07-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Double WOW!!! You look great!!!!

lilybelle
07-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Thanks so much everyone. I am so happy today. My menu is planned out and I plan to walk on the treadmill again today. Nothings changed, but it sure feels so good.

sandia sandi
07-06-2006, 06:58 PM
:hat: lets all drink to your sucess:hat:

All your happiness is shining through and you are glowing

CONGRAT"S

Sandi

mudbugs
07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
all I can say is WOW. I too, was frustrated at seeing those little itsy bitsy pics you posted before. I can see now that you were just holding us all in suspense!! You look fantastic. You really do. You must be so proud of yourself!

lovemygordie
07-06-2006, 07:14 PM
You look wonderful! Congrats on reaching your goal! :carrot:

Megan33
07-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Wow lilybelle, you look 20 years younger!!! Good job!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

HatterasMermaid
07-06-2006, 07:55 PM
BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! Thanks for the motivating photos!

MelodyL
07-06-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow!! WTG!! You look amazing!!

Rose2
07-06-2006, 08:36 PM
Thanks for posting the pics! You look absolutely amazing!! - and so tiny!!!

lilybelle
07-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Thanks everyone. I had to go buy a scanner to post the pic's. But it was worth every penny. Looking at the pic's I can really see the difference. Most days I don't feel like I've lost that much weight, but the proof for me is when I see the picture. The old photos I had posted were just from web cam and I didn't care much for them either.

RobinW
07-06-2006, 11:05 PM
Lilly!!! Im so glad I checked in tonight! You look amazing, what a transformation. Congratulations!!

I have to say, you look 20yrs younger, and you GLOW.

Great Job!

almost there
07-06-2006, 11:13 PM
WOW, you are HOT HOT HOT!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I agree, you do look so much younger

sportmom
07-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Wow, you just look so light and airy in your post photo. And from pure personal reasons, I have to ask, how tall are you? We are very similar in starting weight and probably my eventual goal. I know we are all different, but you are a real inspiration for me!!

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Thanks all, I do feel so much younger now. I am 46 yrs. old and I am 5'7. I weighed 135 in high school, but felt that with my age now and having had 2 children that would be a difficult weight to maintain, so I thought 145 would be healthy for me and still look decent. I would like some opinions if people think I should try to go lower or maintain here. I feel good at this size so I guess that is what is important.

Heather
07-07-2006, 12:50 AM
Wowsa! You look incredible!

As for the weight, see where you are comfortable and what is reasonable to maintain!

teahoney
07-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Go 'head witcha bad self. You look sooo great.

butterfly_dreams
07-07-2006, 01:37 AM
You look FANTASTIC!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanks so much to all who have responded. Sorry about the bad hair. My reward for reaching goal is a new haircut with hi-lights but it has to wait til next week for DH's payday. I was just too excited and had to go ahead and post these.

sli
07-07-2006, 02:48 AM
WOW!!!
You look WONDERFUL!!!!!!
Congratulations!

Misti in Seattle
07-07-2006, 03:54 AM
Lily... I am stunned! WOOOOOOOOOOO you look fantastic! Congratulations on having met your goal! Party time! I am sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!!!

2frustrated
07-07-2006, 05:17 AM
Lilly, you are AWESOME! Why not treat you and your DH to a new "replacement" studio photo? You both deserve it :D

itsforme
07-07-2006, 06:50 AM
Adding my 2 cents...you did a great job and there is a remarkable difference. These pictures never cease to amaze me and as they say "a picture speaks a thousand words" and your's is screaming what dedication and perseverence can do. Many congratulations!

~Sharon
07-07-2006, 08:43 AM
You look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives me the inspiration I have been needing lately. Congrats!!!!!!

midwife
07-07-2006, 10:45 AM
WOW!! Just had to say congrats (again, I posted in maintainers!)

You are a tiny thing!!

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks so much. As for replacement studio pic's, we are planning to get new family pic's. When I saw first saw these, I cried. I never showed them to anyone til I posted them here. I looked horrible and was so sick in that pic. The reason I had them taken in the first place was due to my illness and I was very close to dying. I had hid from cameras for years and I wanted my kids to have at least a pic. of me if I passed away. I am in so much better health now, both physically and mentally. I truly believe in my heart and according to what my doctor has said that the before pic was about as close to a deathbed pic as you can get. My BP was running 250/150, heart rate 160's , blood sugars 600 and liver enzymes over a 1000. I had massive swelling from the high dose of steroids and was taking tons of medications. I also had Congestive Heart Failure going on. Was on antibiotics all the time with White Blood Counts over 23,000 all the time. I was so short of breath that I had to have assistance to shower or even move around the house. I feel like I've been given a new lease on life. Vital signs are normal now. Liver enzymes are lots better (about 100 which is still slightly elevated). Blood Sugar is stable now. I haven't been on Antibiotics even once in the past year since starting to lose weight. I can walk 3 miles now, where it was too hard to go outside and get the mail before. All of my medications are decreased now. I had to resign from working as an RN before due to my health, but I am considering making my nursing license active again and starting back to work part-time at first. My last position was in labor and delivery and I loved working there with the moms and babies. Didn't mean to ramble, just wanted people to know why before pic was so bad and why I looked about 60 yrs. old in it.

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 11:26 AM
I wanted to add that the other day while we were at the lake swimming (yes, me with a bathing suit on for the first time in years), I was able to blow up my own raft. To most people this isn't a big deal, but for me it was absolutely huge.

Meg
07-07-2006, 11:33 AM
Wow, I'm blown away by your story! You are a woman of amazing strength and courage.

Please, please, please (when you have time :) ) write it up and post it in the Goals! forum (I'm afraid people won't see it here). I can't think of anything more inspirational than your Death To Life story and I think you can give so many people hope and faith that they can overcome obesity too. :hug:

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
Thanks Meg, I will write it up and put it in the Goal section. I want everyone to know that even with incredible odds that there is HOPE and it can be done. I didn't believe it myself until I lived through it and I want to help others who have health problems as well.

KristasMom
07-07-2006, 01:10 PM
Lilybelle

You are my hero, and you are beautiful! I hope you're sitting at your computer, reading everything as we post it.
Your hair is fine - by all means, get yourself a fabulous haircut, but it looks shiny and healthy, and, on top of that skinny body, it's great.

You do NOT need to lose any more weight -- if you want to, feel free, but you are definitely gorgeous right where you are.

I've been feeling sorry for myself over the last couple of days, because of the damage I've done to my body. You told me it can be done. So, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Sue

Sandi
07-07-2006, 03:14 PM
WOW!! What an amazing transformation!!! I would LOVE to read your story! Please post it!!

lilybelle
07-07-2006, 03:16 PM
Thank you Sue for all the kind words. I am going to get a new hairdo and hi-lights for my reward. I am going to try to maintain at this weight and see how I do . I feel really good now and am enjoying life again. I had done such incredible damage to my body, but luckily most of it has been reversed and I feel so healthy now. You can do it too.

JerseyGyrl
07-07-2006, 06:00 PM
Lilybelle,

Congratulations to you!!! You look great & are a real inspiration to all of us!!!

Continued success to you!!!

Kim

Ninacali
07-07-2006, 10:03 PM
WOW! What an incredible before/after!!!!!!

** Stacye **
07-08-2006, 02:01 AM
You look AMAZING *and* 10 years younger!! Congrats on making goal Lilly and sharing your pics with us, 'seeing' your accomplishment is just the kick-in-the-butt I needed to get myself going again!

Congrats again ... look forward to more pics soon!

AndreaS30
07-08-2006, 12:52 PM
http://www.namespray.com/images/custom/G/L/GLP4L6VUHZTM1GAK.gif
You look awesome girl....Keep up the great work!!!

Meg
07-08-2006, 01:08 PM
Lily, I hope you don't mind but I moved these over with the other Goal photos so no one will miss them. :)

lilybelle
07-08-2006, 02:59 PM
Thanks Meg, I didn't know they were in the wrong spot. My daughter posted them for me. (I'm not too great with computers, she's 14 and knows her way around on this thing, lol).

ledom
07-08-2006, 06:35 PM
Wow! What a happy day! Just looking at your before and afters is such an inspiration and then I keep reading and see what you have overcome and it is simply amazing. Beyond inspiring. I am so happy for you and you look fabulous.

Homersmummy
07-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Absolutely amazing! You look wonderful.
I must admit when I see before and after pictures I still tell myself there is no way i'll ever look like that.
But, i'm gonna give it a damn good try!!

sportmom
07-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I also think you look just great at 135 and don't need to go further. What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

redballoon
07-09-2006, 04:41 AM
Wow lily, congratulations! I am so happy for you and your story is, yes, amazing. You are just what I needed today, as I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself, feeling I'll never get to the weight I want...blah blah blah...I am getting off my butt right now! and getting to the gym...where I will do something that moves me closer to my goal...and yes, that's something that came up in these posts that I have to think of more seriously, setting and really aiming for a goal, instead of just saying...oh, I want to lose weight. Thanks for the inspiration and, again, congratulations! :bravo:

ZedAus
07-09-2006, 05:13 AM
First of all... WOW! You look simply wonderful! I know how proud you must be of your achievements.

I can also imagine how proud your family must be. The look on your husband's face in the first pic shows how much in love he was then, and I know that the same look will be in the 'after' pic, with maybe a little more 'relief' on his face, as he is no longer facing a life without you. He must be overjoyed with the transformation, not because you look better, but because you have given yourself another chance at life.

You definitely look younger, and don't believe for one minute that that is ONLY because you were ill in the first pic. That may be some of the reason, but I believe that you would look younger anyway. People constantly tell me that I look younger now, and I never really saw how that could be until I saw your pics today.

You are just radiant and glowing in your recent pics. The joy on your face almost makes me want to cry with happiness for you. I also have to say that I love the 'poses'. I find myself wanting to pose for cameras (and in front of mirrors and when I see my reflection in windows... sad huh) all the time now, whereas I would have been busy looking for something or someone to hide behind before. I am glad I'm not the only one who poses with pride now.

As far as the weight goes, I think that you look just perfect at 145. That is lower than my goal weight and we are very close to the same height. I am 169cm, which is just over 5 foot 6 and a half I think, so close enough. Of course, the final decision will have to be yours. People tell me I look fine where I am, and I know I have loose skin etc, that accounts for some of the extra weight, but I would still like to lose a little more so that I have breathing room for those little fluctuations. So, I am glad you have decided to settle where you are for the moment, but only YOU will know when you are at the weight you will be happy with.

Finally... I am just SO happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Take care,

Zelma

lilybelle
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Thanks everyone so much for taking time to look at the pic's and read my story. It has been a long journey, but I can't say that I haven't enjoyed it. Yes, it is hard, but it is also worth every minute of it. Worth every junk food I passed up. Worth every minute of exercise. Worth every glass of water that I chugged down. It is just my way of life now. I am happier and healthier and an easier person to get along with. I smile more often and laugh. I pose for pic's and look at myself in the mirror. For a long time there, I couldn't look in a mirror without crying. My DH said that the biggest change in me is that I am always ready and up for a challenge now to go somewhere. I hid in the house for the last few years. But now, if anyone is going somewhere, I'm right there with them. I have came out of my shell and am getting so much healthier mentally just getting to get out and enjoy my life. No longer waiting to die. I have a handicapped sticker, but now I park at the back of the parking lot and let someone have that space, because I don't need it anymore. Yeah!

Cassie501107
07-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Wow! You look great! Congrats on reaching your goal!

Hpnotq
07-09-2006, 04:08 PM
you look fabulous lily!!! congratulations!

bnbsmommy1
07-09-2006, 04:48 PM
Congratulations girlie, you must feel fantastic!!! You look GREAT!!!

:carrot: :carrot:

Lacey

lilybelle
07-10-2006, 12:57 AM
Thanks so much to each of you for helping me along the way. Having all this support means the world to me. Just knowing that I wasn't having to go it alone made the journey funner and more rewarding.

lilybelle
07-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Zelma your pic's are incredible and have been a great inspiration for me. I have looked at them often and showed them to my DH.

Jtjoray
07-10-2006, 03:03 AM
Awsome you look so great! How long did it take you?

OneKim
07-10-2006, 08:12 AM
Wow Lily you look GREAT!!! You look so much younger and happier!!! Your photos are such an inspiration as I'm seeing progress and wondering if I'll ever really, really get to where I'm hoping to! I know I can...and people like you help me see that everyday that I get to come to this great site!

Kim

slimkim
07-10-2006, 09:10 AM
lillybelle.. what else can i say to you that you haven't already heard??? You look like you feel great! I am the weight you were and i have pretty much the same ultimate goal as you.. i am worried that i will have alot of saggy skin afterwards.. but you look great..was that an issue for you?? I swore when i lose all this weight and have if I have any saggy areas I will get some tucks to be rid of that extra skin... i will deserve it... congrats to you... continued happiness.. Kim

lilybelle
07-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Jtjoray, those children are absolutely beautiful and look so happy. I love their little smiling faces. BTW, it took me 1 yr., 1 week and 5 days.
OneKim, you're doing great and yes, you will get to where you're going. It's not always real fast but it does happen with persistence and determination.
slimkim, I had actually been worried about losing weight for fear the saggy skin would be really bad. It isn't as bad as I feared. My boobs were saggy to start with, just rounder when they were fuller. I want to have a breast lift. I went from a DD to a C and I'm happy with the size. I have some loose skin on my arms but not as bad as I thought. Same goes for a very small spot on upper inner thighs. I'm not sure if I will have anything done to the hip/ thigh or arms. I don't wear sleeveless clothes usually. What's really surprising is my tummy isn't saggy and I just knew it would be. Everyone tells me I have a flat butt now and I never did before. The weight came off my face, neck and hips and legs very quickly. Even with the looser skin in spots, I am much happier with my body than I have been since High School. I would like to say that since I have had so many previous surgeries, that I may not do a thing, and just be happy with the body that I now have.

Tori
07-10-2006, 05:04 PM
You look hot! and sooooo much younger! great job!

lovemydog
07-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Wow, you look great. I just found this website last night and I am so motivated. Thanks!;) ;)

Brendalee
07-10-2006, 07:53 PM
You look fantastic, way to go! :cheer:

Abbeycat36
07-11-2006, 02:09 AM
WOW I just came across these photos and like everyone else I have to say.. wow what a big difference between the photos, you look much happier and healthier for sure.

It is nice that you're going to treat yourself and get your hair done. You definitely deserve pampering after all that you have done to get there. You are an absolute inspiration, as the others have said.

AMAZING story.. and I too will be very interested to read all about it. I have only been here 2 weeks so I missed your progress along the way.

WOW WOW WOW I am so happy for you. I hope you put away a few $$ here and there along the way so you can go splurge on a couple of new fancy outfits!! I'm so excited for you! :D :D :D

lilybelle
07-11-2006, 03:12 AM
Thanks everyone. I did spend a ton of money on clothes along the way. I am being more choosy about what I buy now. I have a wedding to go to next weekend and plan on finding something special for it. I have bought quite a few dress shirts, jeans, t-shirts, shorts and capris. Since I don't work outside the home now, I haven't bought many real dress clothes. I have always felt most comfortable in casual clothes.

carolr3639
07-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Lily, do you still have trouble with "moon face" of prednisone? It doen't look like it but I know only you could tell. Do you notice any other side effects? I think you said somewhere that you were still on 20mg a day. I am always wondering what the long term problems from steroids are. The doctor said I would never get off of it. I was mighty disappointed to hear that. Thanks.

lilybelle
07-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I don't think I have a "moon face" now, but I certainly did in before pic with the higher doses of prednisone. I, too, have been told that I will never be off of this medicine. It was a depressing thought for me also, but as you can see that with weight loss it doesn't look too bad. My big concern now is that my eyesight is failing and that I probably need cataract surgery due to the long-term steroid use. I know that steroids aren't healthy for long-term use but sometimes they are necessary. Good luck and best wishes for a healthier you.

carolr3639
07-12-2006, 11:21 AM
I have the eye trouble, too. I have a developing cataract but also some kind of blurring that is sometimes worse than other times. Never got an answer on that. I hate to bring too much up because I am uninsured and the bills are really something. I also notice that bright lights, natural or otherwise, do something because when I cup my hands around my eyes like a binoculars, I can see better. The next time I get them checked this fall I am going to ask about that. I saw an othamologist last Sept. at Mayo and I was disappointed he couldn't explain things better. Maybe I didn't ask the right questions. My 90 yr old mom lives with me and has macular degeneration. It has about ruined her life. She use to be supermom and now is in good shape otherwise but she wants to die. I try to get her to do things by not doing them for her. Have you been on blood pressure meds and got off them? I am still on them and also take fosamax to control high blood calcium. That was the thing that sent me to the hospital last summer. But the prednisone is what really controls the blood calcium problem. Sorry to ramble. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks a million.

carolr3639
07-12-2006, 11:23 AM
Forgot to say that I am so amazed at your weight loss. It gives me hope that it can be done. Keep up the good work.

lilybelle
07-12-2006, 01:14 PM
I am still on blood pressure meds, but now take only 2 tabs a day instead of 8. I have a low calcium level and take supplements for this. I do have a lot of trouble with night vision and can't tell which lane the other cars are in, so I never drive at night. I have good health insurance but no vision insurance. I am trying to pay some medical bills off now so that I can get to see an opthamologist. It is my understanding that my medical will have to pay to have the cataracts fixed since it was caused from the prednisone. (This was the case with my father-in-law.) Thanks for the support with the weight loss. I know there are a lot of people that don't think low-carb is the way to go, but my doctor knew this was the only way I could get weight off. He knew that due to my medications that I would feel starved and give up if I tried a very low-cal regime. ( I had tried that first and would lose only a couple lbs. in a couple months and give up). As poor as my health was, I needed the weight off quickly .

carolr3639
07-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Does that mean you never eat sweets? That is a trouble spot. Do you eat whole grain bread? Another trouble spot. I can't have calcium so no dairy. Not that crazy about meat. I like soy milk but put flavoring in it. I used to use it only in cooking but now drink it. I noticed you talked about eating fruit. Do you limit yourself on that? I think you said you average about 30gm carbs. Do you still keep track?

lilybelle
07-12-2006, 08:26 PM
I occasionally have low-carb, sugar free candy or low-carb ice cream from Braum's. I do eat some Low-carb whole wheat bread. Mainly I don't eat white bread, white rice, white pasta, sugar or white flour. I eat fruit every day and don't count it in my carb count and this has worked fine for me. I eat low-carb yogurt and I eat cottage cheese, but I don't drink milk. I do eat string cheese, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese and american cheese just not in real large quantities. I have added Oats twice a week to my meal plan and just last night had a baked yam for the first time. I plan to add beans to my meal plan soon. Now that I am on maintenance the food choices are a little better. I probably get 40-50 carbs a day if I included all the fruit. I haven't tried the soy milk and I may eventually try it. I love veggies and eat these everyday. I am getting about 1400-1500 calories a day. Yes, I still write my food down and total it every day along with my exercise. I can't get lax because I want the lbs. to stay off and I want to know if anything new that I add causes me to gain weight. I eat chicken and fish quite a bit and not a whole lot of red meat or processed meat such as lunch meat or bacon and such. I do plan to eventually add whole wheat pasta in small amounts and wild/brown rice, these are listed as maintenance foods. I am just adding each thing very slowly. I have used turkey burger and it is tasty to me. Although I started with strict Atkins, I adjusted it to fit my lifestyle and continue to allow me to lose weight. From what I have seen from the others who list their menu's , mine isn't really much different.

San*_*
07-13-2006, 08:25 AM
Well done! You look great and are a such an inspiration!

carolr3639
07-13-2006, 10:50 AM
I think I am getting to be a pest but you are the first person I have met on really long term prednisone with any advice about losing weight. Can you list a few days worth of your eating journal? I have never know ANYONE to lose that much weight on prednisone. You are something of a rarity, I think. Thanks so much for all your help. Oh, I can't have calcium but I am working that one out pretty good since I used to be a really big milk drinker. I don't miss cheese, really.

skipper
07-13-2006, 11:21 AM
Lily,
OK, I'm sitting here with tears running down my face for you - and all of us who are trying to make this journey. YOU DID IT GIRL!!! You truly made it out the other side and I am so happy for you. Congratulations on finally seeing that number on your scale - I bet you were dancing around like a fool :D I'm so glad you are feeling better and making so many health strides!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

lilybelle
07-13-2006, 08:13 PM
carolr3639, could you PM me, and I will show what my menu looks like. Thanks.
I truly was dancing for joy when I hit goal. It was a long journey and I am still eating the same. I am still exercising. I want to stay healthy and maintain this weight loss. I am very proud and feel that all the hard work is worth it. For each and every one of us it is a struggle, many others have just as much as me to overcome or even more. I wish the best of success to everyone.

LacyMarie_2010
07-15-2006, 12:01 AM
Congratulations mommy! You look great. You deserved it. Now you have the right to assume that guys are checking you out when we go out in public. Heh. I love you! Oh, and a little F.Y.I, if you are looking for your clothes, you will most likely be able to find them in my bedroom floor. And I am also aware that if I'm looking for my clothes, I can find them on your dresser, in your laundry basket, or on you. But congratulations. You look fantastic. I'm proud of you. Love you,

~Lacy~

lilybelle
07-15-2006, 12:03 AM
Thanks Lacy. I don't mind you wearing my clothes as long as I get them back. Love you, Mom.

LacyMarie_2010
07-15-2006, 10:35 AM
You'll probably get them back in the dirty laundry sometime in the near future. As for now, I'm off for my first day of work. Wish me luck.

XoxO,
Lacy.

carolr3639
07-15-2006, 11:15 AM
This is cute. Mom writing to DD on 3FC.

lilybelle
07-15-2006, 02:41 PM
Lacy, good luck and I hope you really enjoy your first day of work. I guess this means all the yardwork is mine now.

lastrideout
07-16-2006, 06:14 PM
WOW wow wow you look FAB!!! ;) Congrats lilybelle!! You must be very very proud of yourself!!

:bravo: :bravo: :cp:

i cannot wait to reach my weight goal! your story def. inspire me that i can do it too! :D

lilybelle
07-17-2006, 12:51 AM
Thanks lastrideout, and thanks for sharing your beautiful pic's too.

carolr3639
07-18-2006, 12:00 PM
I've posted a couple of times and when I look for it I can't find it. The "stories" thread under Goal isn't there anymore either. Help!

rmewife97
07-18-2006, 12:28 PM
You look great!!!

Scully1280
07-21-2006, 10:10 AM
You look amazing! WOW! You look about 30 years younger!!! You are an inspiration to us all! Thanks for sharing your pix. I hope to be able to do the same!

Wolfena
07-22-2006, 06:59 PM
you DO look great! :) (as everyone else has already told you....)

Lyndsey86
07-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Congradulations!

lilybelle
07-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Thanks everyone. I truly do feel at least 10 yrs. younger.

wannaBsize7
07-26-2006, 10:00 PM
WOW, I'm truly speechless. Could you maybe send a little of that willpower my way?

monkeychops
07-27-2006, 12:37 PM
This is my first day and what an inspiration you are. Congratulations!

kayleystar
07-27-2006, 10:35 PM
You look just GREAT, hun!

Mom4kids
07-28-2006, 06:47 PM
Superinspiratonal! Fabulous job, congratulations!!

Andrea33
07-28-2006, 10:30 PM
Lilybelle,
You look amazing! You must feel sooooo proud of yourself! I am heading towards the same goal you have acheived and I cant wait to be in your shoes. Thank you for posting your success. You are a great inspiration! Thank you.

lilybelle
07-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks so much to all of you for the kind words. The support here helps so much to keep me on track.

BOUNCY
07-31-2006, 08:18 PM
contrats on your sucess. you look great

Nori71
08-01-2006, 11:33 AM
AMAZING!!!! You are an inspiration!

purplepansy912
08-01-2006, 09:03 PM
awwwwwwesome...!!!!

BOUNCY
08-02-2006, 07:36 PM
This is my second time to post on this site!! awsome site!! you look
so.........great!! How long did it take you and what kinda of plan where
you on????????I know you are so<<<<<<<<<<<,proud of you.
Hugs LInda

lilybelle
08-03-2006, 11:23 PM
Linda, I was on the Atkins plan, but did add extra fruit and some whole grains such as LC whole wheat bread and Oats. I also ate fewer fat grams, just because it was so ingrained in me from previous low-fat dieting. It took me exactly 1 yr. , 1week and 5 days to lose the first 89 lbs. to reach my goal of 145lbs. I am very proud and learning to maintain the loss with very careful eating and continuing to exercise. Good luck to you and to everyone else who is trying to lose weight or maintain a loss.

BOUNCY
08-04-2006, 08:25 AM
Thank you so much for the info. You are doing a awsome job!! I know how proud
you and your family must be. How do you put phots on the site? Have a geat .Iam so happy to see friday arive !! hew!! hew!! gave good day.
Hugs Linda

lilybelle
08-05-2006, 02:16 AM
My DD put my pic's on here using a scanner. I wouldn't have a clue how to do it. Have a great weekend.

brcscc
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Lilybelle, you look fabulous ! You have truly inspired me to want it too. I have been following Dr.Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution program but have been slacking off for a year now and need to get real once again.

Again I say congrats, what a difference the weight has made in your before and current pics.

Barbara

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/heartbar/cartoonblob01/lb/305/165/275/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Nay
08-08-2006, 02:38 AM
wow, that is awesome

Kyllou
08-10-2006, 01:16 AM
Wow what can I say! What you have achieved is truly amazing! Congratulations, you look stunning!

lilybelle
08-10-2006, 01:54 AM
Thanks everyone for the support. Even though I know that I still have health problems, I feel pretty great right now.

BreakingFree
08-11-2006, 05:38 PM
Lily -

Thanks for sharing your story! Your transformation is truly amazing. Much success to you as you enter maintenance.

Candiflip
08-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Congratulation on your weightloss. You look amazing!!!

didi65
08-14-2006, 11:08 PM
That is wonderful and you must be feeling great ! Congrats to you hun .

gagurl78
08-17-2006, 06:15 PM
You look fab!

taradorff
08-20-2006, 02:01 PM
WOW what can I say what an inspiration to see how far you've come just WOW. You look so good!!! Your living proof that yes it can be done, thanx for sharing your photos, u've given me hope!!! :)

noranoranora
08-26-2006, 06:26 AM
You are such an inspiration, Lilybelle!! How long did it take you to lose all that weight? Was it really hard work? Amazing!!!!!

lilybelle
08-26-2006, 12:50 PM
Thanks everyone. nora, yes it was hard work but I actually enjoyed it. It took me 1 yr. , 1week and 5 days exactly to get to my goal. I really enjoy my food plan which made it so much easier than my previous attempts. I also enjoy walking which helped a lot.

ziggy71
08-26-2006, 01:41 PM
You look Maaahhh-vulous!!!!

LuvMyBabies
08-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Wow!! You look like you shed years AND pounds. Congradulations. How hard is the maintenance?
Michelle
192/192/120

lilybelle
08-26-2006, 10:39 PM
Thanks, Maintenance is the same as losing. Still requires careful selection of the proper foods, plenty of water. Can't say that I'm getting my exercise due to an injured ankle with foot drop and unsteady balance. This seems to make it even more important for me to watch every calorie and carb. I can't deny that it's hard. I am doing OK. I was 8 lbs. below my goal after a recent stomach illness but now I am 4 lbs. below goal. I am trying to be extremely careful right now while I can't get my exercise.

Brattitude
08-26-2006, 11:13 PM
I'm a newbie but I wanted to say that your pics are very inspirational! You're HOT! You go girl!

littleflowerd
08-27-2006, 02:06 AM
Way to go girl, you are an inspiration to all of us! Your husband must be so proud! Littleflowerd

Nixxie
08-27-2006, 01:36 PM
WOW!!! Congrats!!!! Just what I needed to see!

*re-resetting her alarm for 5am after first setting it for 5am then resetting it for 7am*:bike2: :running:

SilverVixen
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Great before and after pics! You look amazing. Congratulations!!! :carrot:

~Silvervixen

InItForLife
09-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Your time has come to shine, all your dreams are their way...

stacynak
09-13-2006, 02:57 PM
Incredible! You look atleast 20 years younger! You truly are my inspiration from this day forward!!!

ThinAgainBeginAgain
09-13-2006, 09:02 PM
Wow! I'm brand new to this site, but, after reading some of these threads, I know I can get there! I'm aiming for 25 lbs in 5 months. This is weight I've put on through the past few years, which were very stressful to me. I'm trying to heal myself, and love myself again.:hug:

Misti in Seattle
09-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Hi ThinAgain, and welcome to the forum!!! Glad you found us.

Bajachick3
09-16-2006, 12:51 AM
Lillybelle..you look super...what program and how long???BC

lilybelle
09-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Hi everyone and thanks so much.
BC, it took me 1yr. 1 week and 5 days to reach goal. I started Atkins but allowed for extra whole grains and fruit , with treadmill for walking. This worked well for me.

SHOSHONE
09-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Lily You Have Done A Beautiful Job. Congrats!
Hope I Can Get There.

futuresurferchick
09-19-2006, 08:36 PM
This is the first time I've seen these pics... wow you look fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work.

kedkaidmom
09-21-2006, 11:03 PM
You look GREAT!!! WTG!!

Sonnet
09-22-2006, 10:58 PM
Lily, Congratulations for your accomplishments! I'm just starting, but will keep in mind that I can do it too. :hug: You must feel so wonderful!

techwife
09-25-2006, 07:23 PM
Lilly! You look at least 25 years younger!! Way to go!!

lilybelle
09-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Thanks everyone. I feel a lot younger and so much healthier. Now , I don't get mistaken for my DH's mother anymore. LOL

wannabslim
09-26-2006, 07:47 PM
I agree, It is just AMAZING!!

babygirl008
09-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Wow you look so good now :cheer: good on ya!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar069/bee01/kg/122/65/122/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

MINI GOAL
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar070/bear02/kg/122/104/122/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/) [/url]

dautey
09-27-2006, 12:52 PM
I am working on my weight, actually I just started and the truth is I was getting lazy until I saw your picture. You look so free in your after pictures, I want that. Thank you for sharing your experience, your an inspiration to us all because you make weight loss seem possible.:) :) :) :)

kimbraveheart
10-02-2006, 01:32 PM
I am so motivated by your success...kudos!

K9BITESME
10-04-2006, 12:56 PM
You look S U P E R! And you did a super job. Thanks for posting your encouraging photos.

funnygirl76
10-06-2006, 10:57 PM
You look AWESOME, and it looks like your still losing acording to your tracker. I am also in rural Oklahoma, in Prague to be exact. Anyway CONGRATS to you! :carrot:

lilybelle
10-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks so much for all the positive feedback. I am now maintaining for 3 months and feel just great. I appreciate each and every one of you for the encouragement.

rockinrobin
10-09-2006, 11:07 AM
I know you posted those pictures a while ago, but I'm new here and all I can say is WOW! You must be soooo happy. Congratulations. I can't imagine how you feel, although I sure would like to. Thanks for posting the pics because they well keep me going strong this whole week. And I mean that.

Never2Late
10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Lily - WHAT an ACHIEVEMENT! Yowsa! How incredible to see such changes, even though I know (and we ALL know!) what hard work you put in to effect such a transformation! Awesome! And you're doing such a great job of maintaining! Congrats to you!

Jasmine31
10-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi Lily. Yours is one of the first stories I read when I first came here. I have to admit I was surprised at first to hear your beginning weight was 234 and that you had such trouble moving/getting around at that weight. Since I was the same weight and I walk 1-2 hours a day plus do all the house/kid stuff. It seems to me like you had almost no muscle at all

I did find your story and that really helped me to understand though. I see how your health was in such dire straights. It also touched my heart because my mom had very similiar problems. Diabetic, cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, overweight, hepatitis. She was dead at 52, that was almost 2 years ago. Is cirrhosis of the liver what you also have? She was denied a liver transplant because of the bad shape the rest of her body was in though. I must admit you saying your mom had similiar trouble has freaked me out a bit. What caused all this? With my mom she was always taking a ton of prescription medication. Like 12-13 a day. She was bi polar, needed sleeping pills, pills to wake up, lithium, etc. This was before the liver problem. I believe the extra weight, no exercise, hepatitis and diabetes plus all that medication is what cause her trouble. Anyhow. I just wanted to congratulate you and tell you I am very proud of you! You are an inspiration to all of us! I wish you the best in getting a transplant too! Has your diabetes gotten any better since the weight loss? How long have you been diabetic?

lilybelle
10-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Jasmine, thanks. My mom died at age 55 of liver disease. She never drank alcohol or did drugs. There are differing types of cirrhosis, such as mine and it is called Primary Biliary Cirrhosis (PBC) it does tend to run in families. She also had Congestive Heart Failure, Obesity, Diabetes, Severe Hypertension , all of which I have also been diagnosed with. The only cure for her or me was a liver transplant. She was denied one due to all these other health problems that I listed. I also was told that these had to be taken care of first. With the weight loss, my Blood Pressure, Shortness of Breath and Diabetes are now under control. My liver enzymes are drastically better and I'm now at the very bottom of the transplant list. It may be yrs. before I have to get one and this is great with me. I have been diagnosed Diabetic for 3 yrs. and now take only Glucophage for Insulin Resistance and have normal blood sugars. I hate to explain about my liver disease, because many people hear the word, Cirrhosis and automatically think I'm an alcoholic, which I'm not now and never have been. Even many Dr's , unless they specialize in hepatology, are not familiar with this disease. I also have auto-immune hepatitis which has been a contributing factor to my illness. This immune system disease is what causes my rash and causes me to have to stay clear of anyone with any illness because I easily get sick. I have even been told that I must wear a mask for simple things such as shopping, to avoid unnecessary exposure to illness. (which I'm real bad not to do, I don't won't stand out like that). Like you said, I actually had basically "no muscle at all" when I started this wt. loss journey and the gradual exercise helped a lot.

Jasmine31
10-10-2006, 04:43 PM
I will say more later, I have to get going with chores and stuff right now. But do not worry about I hate to explain about my liver disease, because many people hear the word, Cirrhosis and automatically think I'm an alcoholic, which I'm not now and never have been. that with me. I know exactly what you are talking about. My mom did party alot, drink and do street drugz up until she was 19. But then she changed her life and became a christian and never touched that again. BUT I do feel she changed from one dependency to another, i.e. prescription drugs. I remember when my mom started bleeding to death, it must of been 2002 or so. The doc at the hospital was telling me and my aunts etc that my mom got this way from being an alcoholic!!! That her blood tests etc showed large amounts of alcohol in her system! I was SOOOO angry! I started yelling at him and told him my mom was NOT an alcoholic! And that he didn't know WHAT he was talking about! My Aunt's had to calm me down. :( I do know that any medicine you take CAN affect your body adversely, especially when taken over a period of time. I also realize now how hard diabetes is on the body. I am also wondering about the hepatitis. So many questions , so few answers. I also forgot to mention I am sorry to hear about your mom! It is very hard for me to know that mine is dead, we were like best friends. I miss her every day and am very sad that she didn't get to make it to my wedding. Didn't even know that there would eventually be a wedding. I do hope she knows I am happy and in a great place though and with someone very special. I am sure your mom is watching you too. :hug:

lilybelle
10-11-2006, 01:23 AM
Jasmine, sorry to hear about your mom too. I miss mine so much.

Chevakia
10-11-2006, 09:53 AM
After reading and seeing the pics you are all giving me the motivation I need! :carrot:

LookingForHope16
10-12-2006, 11:14 PM
You have given me alot of inspiration!!

THANK YOU!!

Indychick829
10-16-2006, 12:57 PM
wow!!! i just clicked on your before/after pics - and girl - i have to say - you look 10 years younger than your before pic!!! what an awesome and amazing difference!!!

passionfruit
10-18-2006, 12:24 AM
*jaw drops* Lily, you look fantastic! I also just clicked the link to this and my eyes were literally popping out. You have gave me the inspiration I need :hug:

QuikWitti
10-24-2006, 10:27 AM
Congrats! You look awsome! I'm a newbie and just started yesterday. I'd like to drop 40 lbs.

I'm jealous of them jeans you have on! I haven't worn jeans in 4 or 5 years. I'm not huge, but don't want to wear jeans until I know I'll look good in them.

Congrats!

Soulmia
10-25-2006, 07:37 AM
i can't believe it's the same person! It looks like your evil twin left you! You have such radiance and peace on your face! Astounding weight loss and success! You're awesome!
:bravo: :congrat: :cheer: :cp: :bravo: :congrat: :cheer: :cp::bravo: :congrat: :cheer: :cp:

PrettyPeanut
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
you look amazing!
Good for you!

oldwriter
11-09-2006, 07:23 AM
That's so great! WOW! What motivation for all of us. I'm so glad for you!

powerS
11-10-2006, 04:15 PM
I am so proud of you please be my coach if you can. I am powerS and need to loose 85 lbs. Help!! Help!! Tell me what you did please.

rochelle
11-11-2006, 04:08 AM
Way 2 Go!! You look positively radiant!!! Your expression, your posture, your aura is so much more energized! You are indeed the inspiration we chicks need. Thank you for sharing your wonderful success story!

suzi in auz
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
You should be so proud of yourself. I don't know you but what an inspiration.!!!! How long did the journey take?

lilybelle
11-13-2006, 02:51 AM
Thanks everyone.

Suzi, it took me 1 yr. and almost 2 weeks to reach my goal. I've been working at maintenance now for a little over 4 months. Thanks.

momoeight
11-29-2006, 01:51 AM
OH,MY! You are just beautiful! what else is there to say? :)

blueberry3
11-29-2006, 11:02 PM
you look amazing, congrats!

PrincessInTraining
12-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Lilly, You look great! Well you knew that.... and I think you look a lot younger as the 'new you', too! This is a big concern for me because sometimes people seem to age a bit when they lose too fast, and I don't want to do that. How long did it take you gal?

PrincessInTraining
12-11-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh I see you answered that already. Well way to go! and here's to 'slow but steady' weight loss! :) (I need a little more of the steady!)

Dragonfly7
01-15-2007, 03:02 AM
Wow your pictures just blew me away! You just look so beautiful and different, it is just amazing! Thank you for sharing these pictures, they make me want to work more & harder!!!! Great job to you!

LookingForHope16
01-15-2007, 06:54 AM
I truly think that you are the inspiration that I've needed to get off my butt and move it!!!

You look like two different people! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!

trt1366
01-21-2007, 10:09 AM
:carrot: CONGRATULATION:carrot:
What an inspiration!;)
Keep up the good work!

Shirl2004
02-11-2007, 10:20 AM
You look so great. Congrats. I hope I do as well.
You are from rural OK, I am near the OK, KS line, we may live close to each other.
Shirl

lilybelle
02-11-2007, 12:54 PM
Shirl, we're at totally opposite sides of the state. I'm right near the OK/Arkansas state line.

Vega Botain
02-21-2007, 11:22 AM
Wow!! you look awsome! Congratulations!!! I hope I can do a before and after pic like you, you must be so proud! ^___^

rediva
02-24-2007, 11:57 PM
That's fantastic! I hope I have success as well!

nilaof3
02-28-2007, 07:43 PM
hot stuff! congrates!

beach bum
03-02-2007, 10:26 AM
Lily

You really look terrific from the first photo to the last. Congrats your really a great inspiration for us on this board.

Hugs :) BB

Mamato4under5
03-15-2007, 12:09 AM
you look so awesome girl, congrats! I'm sure your hubby is loving the new you ;)

noranoranora
03-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Lilybelle, you look so beautiful. You've really inspired me!!!

MaryL
03-25-2007, 03:50 PM
All I can say is HOLY POOP!!!!! Look at the change!!!! And will you take a look at those jeans on that skinny butt. Can't wait for my turn.Well Done.

lilybelle
03-25-2007, 03:54 PM
Thanks so much everyone. I really needed this today. I wore those same jeans just yesterday and it made me feel so good.

Kem
03-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Wow!!! You are everyone's inspiration. Thank you so much for sharing your photos... I need something as a motivation, but don't know what... any help? P.S. my birthday isn't much of a goal....maybe slim down for a career change? I don't know...

lottalisa
03-25-2007, 08:28 PM
You look great! Glad to hear that you are still wearing those jeans from your original posting! You are an inspiration!
Lisa

lilybelle
03-26-2007, 12:15 AM
Kem, my motivation came from my health scare. Later of course, vanity came into play. We all have so many different motivators and many start without the motivation, but begin to become more motivated as the lbs. come off. Best wishes to you on your wt. loss journey.

AmmiUK
04-12-2007, 01:36 PM
You look amazing, sure makes all the hard work of diet and exercise worth it doesn't it. All those times you had to say no to something really paid off. Thanks for sharing your pics :D

Ammi :chicken:

DeterminedLisa
04-27-2007, 02:10 AM
Thanks for sharing your story, and especially for sharing the medical
side of it. You have a lot to be proud of.

Lisa

karim06
04-27-2007, 07:47 AM
Wow !!!!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME...You look amazing!
Congratulations.

ANNTEXT
05-04-2007, 11:29 PM
well done on your weight lost! wooo yoooo!

JamiesMama
05-05-2007, 06:18 PM
You look young and vibrant! Congratulations!

wateraddict
05-08-2007, 09:04 PM
Very awesome! WTG!

Morag Gunn
05-11-2007, 04:36 PM
You look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! MG

NikkiGurl2007
05-16-2007, 03:56 PM
you look GREAT!!!!!! and you look sooo much younger....congrats to you...:D

onthetee
05-24-2007, 06:04 PM
Wow! What an inspiration!

almostheaven
07-17-2007, 03:14 PM
Yup, you look like a whole new person. You gotta feel proud. I know I feel very proud when people see my before and after pics. Its a wonderful accomplishment.

I say go with how you feel. That's how I've been dealing with this. I never have reached my goal, but am comfortable where I am. I think I DO want to get to that goal...eventually. But right now, I'm healthy and maintaining a healthy weight.

I was nowhere near the health problems you have going on, but something inside me knew that I WOULD be within a matter of a few years if I didn't do something. I was already having too much shortness of breath and arthritis problems. People look at me now and mistake me for 10 to 20 years younger than I am. Especially while lugging around a toddler. LOL Losing the weight has reversed most of the damage I'd done to myself as well. I look at my dad and my daughter though, both of them on the fast track to trying to kill themselves, and hope I can be an influence in some way. So far, no luck. Dad, at 68, probably doesn't have another 5 years if he doesn't do something. And my daughter just found out she has PCOS on top of other ailments. She's had knee surgery twice already and she's only 22. :(

I'm so glad to have lost my weight. But I'd be even happier if it makes a difference to others, especially those I love and want to see live a long healthy life.

almostheaven
07-17-2007, 03:15 PM
And here I posted this long response and just realized how old this thread is. LOL I don't read this forum, but followed your link here from another topic.

Virgo1969
07-29-2007, 07:11 PM
You look fabulous!! I am impressed and so happy for you. Thanks for the pics that keep the rest of us going!:D

misworld
07-31-2007, 07:51 PM
Congrats!!!
You look 20 years younger

Snugglebunny
08-04-2007, 08:04 PM
I am new to this link.. does anyone know anything about medical weight loss clinic. Or anything about foods that work chemically together to help you lose weight?

Congratulations Lily! You were beautiful before! Now you can feel beautiful!

GingerA
08-04-2007, 09:56 PM
Hey Lily, you look great in jeans!!!! & your DH is cute, too!!!

Congrats on a great job.

JigglyBits
08-17-2007, 03:11 AM
You look amazing and so much younger! :)

lots2go
08-18-2007, 03:07 PM
you look GREAT like a totally different person! way to go!! btw i live in oklahoma too.....

lilybelle
08-18-2007, 11:38 PM
thanks everyone

lotstogo, it's nice to see others from Oklahoma on here, there are about 5 of us I believe.

Melyn
08-31-2007, 01:33 PM
WOW! You are such an inspiration! I am currently searching for your prior posts on the low-carb board for motivation. :)

xJox
08-31-2007, 03:26 PM
What a difference!!! You look amazing!

amyz
09-03-2007, 01:33 AM
Woo HOO!! you look so HOT!!! Congrats babe!!!

*~marie~*
12-18-2007, 01:07 AM
Congrats!

JMav
12-18-2007, 03:01 AM
awesome thread! so inspiring!

fabulousonadiet
03-19-2008, 05:21 AM
Fantastic!!!

pink angel
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM
amazing :)

Tomato
06-29-2008, 09:45 AM
Lilybelle,

I am glad the thread floated up to the top because otherwise I would have never seen it. I read about your health battles with tears in my eyes and I was glad there was a happy ending. You now look like the butterfly on your Tshirt.
Super congrats!

embug
06-30-2008, 06:55 AM
Amazing! You are an inspiration to everyone!

snapless
06-30-2008, 09:32 PM
You look so awesome Lilybelle! Definitely a motivation!

:congrat:

alwaysej
10-17-2008, 11:32 AM
I am so glad I saw this. You were basically starting at the same spot I was. and your goal weight is where I want to be. I am so looking forward to be that thin again. Thanks for the inspiration!! Wonderful!!

Findmyself
10-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Wow, you look great!!

bananapancakes
10-28-2008, 07:33 PM
You look 20 years younger, no joke! Well done. You look quite lovely now!!! :)

niitebug
11-08-2008, 05:18 PM
You are an inspiration!!! I'm new here and looking for motivation. I start weight watchers at work (I'm a nurse, too) the first week of Dec. Were you on any certain program?

Lynnemarie
12-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Lovey photos of you!! Go:)d for you, thanks for the motivation & CONGRATS!

Cie
01-05-2009, 01:06 PM
:congrat:

Loved the photos.

RRB2
01-28-2009, 12:29 PM
You look amazing! Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement!

missjay
01-28-2009, 04:50 PM
WOW love to see real peopl with real results. You look great

DIVALISHOUS
02-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Gorgeous!

nikaylabramwell
02-18-2009, 04:21 PM
WOOW congrads you look great!:)

feypore
02-19-2009, 01:08 PM
Wow, you all look so good!

LelaB
03-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Wow! Good job! I love your new look :D

iamacrayon
03-05-2009, 07:29 PM
What an amazing job, well done indeed! :)

Philosia
04-05-2009, 07:29 AM
You look 20 years younger !
Thank you for the inspiration !

NicoleDiana
04-15-2009, 11:34 AM
Congratulations!

BLMiller
07-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Wow! Talk about a transformation! So inspiring!

jendiet
07-09-2009, 10:31 PM
you look fantastic!!! Great job!

Lainey 717
07-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Hi,

Just found this post while looking for something to motivate me to lose weight. I am at my almost heaviest and even walking is now getting hard. I need to lose this extra "baggage" for the last time. My health depends on it, (and I would like to look nice too) Your before and after pictures inspire me to get with it. I have some extra incentive, my daughter will be married about a year from now, so don't want those pictures to show me the way I look today. Have tried about everything and can lose and get close to my goal, (within 10 pounds) and then it is like I am obsessed with eating, put it all back on. I think it is a psycological as well as physical problem. I tend to do this in the rest of my life as well. (get close to a goal, and then slack off) If any one has the same problem or some insight into this, please let me know. Will be back again in one week, am starting an exercise routine again (treadmill) slow but sure. Signing off, Lainey 717

finallymrsvb
07-13-2009, 04:48 PM
wow. you are awesome. thanks for this post -- i am very inspired by your success! good for you!

fra
09-12-2009, 12:55 PM
madam, may I please have your thighs!!!! *_* stunning

aussielou
09-13-2009, 04:09 AM
wow! you look amazing! it is really encouraging to see your pics, just the inspiration I need at the moment, thanks!

ddpmkrupa
08-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the inspiration. You really look fabulous!!!!

bigjosie
08-23-2010, 03:02 PM
U look great now!!

Krizstyling
08-23-2010, 07:03 PM
You look amazing!

Bunti
02-06-2011, 07:02 PM
How terrific you look. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

nitrus29
03-25-2013, 05:56 PM
amazing!!!!