Old 07-05-2006, 03:18 PM   #1  
it's always something

Default Is anyone doing PUSH?

Has anybody done this? - if you have, let us know what you think. For those of you that are curious about it, they are going to be offering a free 30 day trial for anybody that joins through 3FC. Go to www.push.tv/3fatchicks to sign up.

We're using the DVD's and think they look great. It's a great idea - kinda like NetFlix for exercise. Every month a new DVD and new routine comes, and you can also keep your old DVD forever.

Would anyone like to get together a PUSH group, even if it's just for the free trial?
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 05:55 PM   #2  

Default push

I would love a push forum. I am on month 4 and I love it!!

Christine
Chris931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:05 PM   #3  
Have you exercised today?

S/C/G: 271/170/170

Height: 5'8"

I'd love to try it but I'm leaving on vacation tonight so this month wouldn't work for me. I'd be able to start in August though. I'll check back to this thread when I get back from vacation.
FairyWinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 09:24 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 8.5"

I signed up for the 30 day free trial. It sounds pretty good but I'll have to decide if it's worth the money or not. Hopefully I'll have my first workout soon and let everyone know what I think!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:30 AM   #5  
Learning To Fly...

S/C/G: 307/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I ordered the free trial, Im hoping my DVD will come soon!
Trixie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:20 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 8.5"

Well, I got my first PUSH dvd and did the first workout today. I liked it! It was definitely a good workout however, I couldn't keep up with all the reps of certain exercises. Hopefully, I'll build up to it. I seem to have found my weak areas!

Is it worth the money? Yes, I would say it probably is. The dvd has 3 workouts on it, 2 strength training workouts and 1 cardio. For what they charge you, that's not a bad price at all. I'm assuming that each monthly dvd will have the same amount of workouts on it.

I'll probably extend my subscription for a few months to give it a good chance, however, money is tight here so I don't know if I can justify it for too long.

I'm interested to know what other's think of this!
djstorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2006, 07:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 255/226/165

I just ordered push......I tried it out to day. My cd pauses like there is a problem but I like the workout. I just need to commit myself to doing it!
mikelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:01 PM   #8  

Default push

I am on my fourth month of push. Definitely at the start of each session I found it challenging and couldn't do all the reps but by the time I moved on to the next session I had improved and could do most of it successfully.

I will say that month 4 got super hard and the format changed a bit. I ended up taking a month to go back through the previous sessions in the hopes of being more ready for month 4. I'm going to start month 4 again next week and see what happens.

I will also tell you that I had chosen Bob Harper as my trainer and I just received an email saying that my fifth DVD is the last one available with Bob as a trainer so my next one will be with Mike. I was disappointed to find that out but I'll try one with Mike and see what happens.

Christine
Chris931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:39 PM   #9  
woo hoo

S/C/G: 220/173/130

Height: 5'1.5

I am on my 1st month and Mike is my trainer, I like it, it really is a Push (haha) I cuss him all the way through the thing, but I have to strenghten those muscles to get the sexy body i want,I am going to keep trying it for awhile and see if I still like it, I hope month 2 is good.
Sweet Lil Vampire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:42 AM   #10  

I just ordered my PUSH trial. I chose Bob Harper as my trainer and Jon Giswold-Grooves- for my cardio. I am anxious to find out what they are like.

[Automated by GetSmile] Theresa
GoingGoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 12:22 PM   #11  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I got my DVDs but I haven't started yet.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 02:13 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 160/139/140

Mine are in the mail. I'm ready to get started. Have been rebounding and doing the Firm, getting burned out a little, and ready for a change. I do hope a thread will be created, then we can compare who likes what workouts and share successes. Thanks
Darl2541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 12:29 AM   #13  

I just signed up!! I can't wait to get the DVD's. I picked Bob also.
nelnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:33 PM   #14  

Hello ladies. I just signed up to 3fatchicks.com, but first visited the site last week. I ordered the free PUSH month. I started it two days ago with Bob as my trainer and LOVE IT. My only problem is that you jump a lot with the cardio and i feel like it shakes my house and will wake people up (I have a 2 year old and only work out after he's asleep), so I stopped after ..oh 2 minutes. need to work on that. But I'm going to keep on PUSHing myself. Hope you all do well with the program.
EvilToxicDuck is offline   Reply With Quote