PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:01 AM   #1  
fighting the sugar demon!

S/C/G: 281/263.9/190

Height: 5'8.5

Default July--Weightloss and TTC support!!

Hi Ladies...

The other thread was getting really long so why don't we move over here? I hope everyone has been doing okay. I gained so starting today I am back on track to get down to my ticker weight.

Have a healthy day!
irisheyes213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:35 PM   #2  
KSC
Tired of gaining weight!

S/C/G: 180/174/150

WOW! You have 300 minutes already?!! What have you been doing?
KSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 05:27 PM   #3  

Yard work. Lots and lots of yard work. We are building a 18 foot stepping stone pathway in the front of our house. Sunday I worked on that and did other yard work from 8 am until 730 pm only stopping for a lunch break. I only counted 1/3 of time spent on it. We also did yard work on Tuesday and were hauling all the materials on saturday so it added up.

What have you been up to? How is the puppy?
Old 07-11-2006, 10:06 PM   #4  
GO CLEMSON TIGERS!!

S/C/G: 362/340/160

Hey Guys!!! REMEMBER ME? I'm BACK!!

Anyhoo. Life has been crazy. Got a new job and found out I have high Blood pressure. GREAT! Just another thing to add to the PCOS huh?

Other than that, things are great and I am now back on the wagon. How's everyone else doing?
amandalili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:23 AM   #5  

Amanda: Congrats on the new job!

Sorry to hear about the hbp...did they tell you about the DASH diet or just give you pills to fix it?

Have a good day!

Deb
Old 07-16-2006, 12:56 PM   #6  
No more excuses!

S/C/G: 265/234/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi ladies!

Amanda - I've always had "borderline" HBP... they usually say it's juuuuuuust short of needing meds. Yay for PCOS!

I am waiting for my (induced) AF sometime in the next couple days so I can get back on the Clomid wagon.
Amberlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:48 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 76/70.7/46

Hi!
Do you remember me? I was travelling in Vietnam for adopting my 5 months old daughter...
Well, we are back, my baby is beautiful and I'm the happiest mom in the world!
My new life is very demanding (no time to rest, to eat and to sleep!!!), but I lost without even trying 2 kilos...I'm now home and want to get back in control of what I'm eating...

Kisses to everyone!
alba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 09:18 AM   #8  

Welcome back Alba! So glad that your trip went well and that you have your baby girl in your arms now! Enjoy your new schedule even though Im sure it is a big change. Congrats!
Old 07-24-2006, 11:54 PM   #9  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ya Ladies. Remember Me?

Been busy with work and also can only come to the forum before or after work because they are really limiting our internet usuage now so now I only use the internet for work use only at work and just read.

But I hope you all are doing well. I've been on a rollarcoaster up and down. But the main thing is, I'm NOT giving up! As my quote says, Courage is failing over and over again without losing enthusiasm! Or something to that affect. lol.

Anyways. I go see my Gyn. next month for my annual exam. I plan on asking her about a new RE and also about TTC, WL, etc. Because frankly I feel like I'm stuck in a rut right now and I want to get out of it. I know I may fall a few times before getting out of this rut, but I WILL get out of it!

I got out of my rut of not working and got myself a job and I'm still there, 8 months later. So I can do this. I just may need a little more help than I did with the job. Actually I will admit it, I need LOTS of help! I even found a coupon for WW's in the little local coupon book they send out. I am not sure about going to meetings yet. A little uneasy about that but I am really thinking about trying WW's, maybe will try doing it at home? I just need something because I can't do this by myself.

I had a dream lastnight that I joined WW's, got a Personal Trainer and he helped me plan my meals as well as help me with my work out! AND the PT was a guy at work who is into body building and ex-military. (Yes gurls he is HOT too! ) lol. But that was just a dream about him being the PT. I wouldn't ask him to do that I'd be too embarrassed! (Plus I'm married...) lmao! But I wouldn't mind having a PT. I need someone to Also in my dream I lost lots of weight of course and ended up on the Dr. Phil Show! lol!!!!!!

Well I need to get off my duff and go and clean my bathroom so I can relax tomorrow and Wed!

Have a Good Night/Morning!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 07-25-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 12:38 PM   #10  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Hi ladies,

Mind if I join you all? I have PCOS and will be TTC in the near future. I have been TTC for a while now and decided to lose weight before going back to the RE....still trying to lose but going to try TTC the old fashion way for a while hehe
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 09:34 AM   #11  

Losing:

Please do join us. It has been pretty slow around here...everyone has been having so much fun this summer!

Good Luck!
Old 07-31-2006, 12:31 PM   #12  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

THANKS Can't wait to get to know you all
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote