LA Weight Loss - How often can I take the 2day juicer,& fab opp.vacation to europe planned! wow!

choices
07-04-2006, 10:13 PM
:D BIG WOW,and a question..I have this awesome opportunity:drool: to go on a dream cruise this month,for two weeks in Europe. I am just totally stoked with this idea, scared,and excited all at once. So I'm thinking...IF,this comes to pass..I would like to put the gear in 5th,:flame: :flame: If it is healthy of course,and take a couple of those juicer days before I leave...which would be the latter part of this month.(july) I called today,but my lawl place is closed..I ask you all, how much is that bottle of juice,and how frequently can a person take it. I just joined,so this would be a big jerk/startle in my plan,..i guess interuption is a better word..However, Life comes first..and this is a dream trip..;) so I'm prepaid,and going for it. I will give all the itenerary later, my concern now is this diet,losing a few more in the next 3wks. and staying healthy. My councilor says I'm a ahead of schedule..Not that I'm blasting through or anything like that..but I'm ok with a 6.5loss in the first 8-9days. I am focued,and determined..and don't want to screw this up..however my orientied goal is not to miss out on life,and it's opportunities..I'm a lady whose lived,(another word for older/mature,don't liken to that senior business)..so I don't take time for granted.
Good,honest :cool: :cool: Feedback is always invited...
Happy,Healthy..and most of all SAFE..4th. take care, FOCUS~:hug:

Boo'sMom
07-04-2006, 11:19 PM
I just paid $60 for 3 bottles, or $24 each --you only need one for a 2 day take off. You can do it every 14 days--but it's tough and the results are not always as good the second time around (imo)

bizlawchik
07-05-2006, 08:45 AM
Lean Ann is right with the 14 days. Down here in South Florida where all the retirees cruise left and right, my COD said that they recommend a TO before the cruise and right after for a 2 week cruise. Since my cruise was only 1 week, I did TO the day after I got back.

Good Luck and Have LOTS OF FUN!!!!! (I had a 6.4 lb gain from my cruise, but every morsel was worth it! I took it all off within the next 1 1/2 weeks, and you can too!

Joni135
07-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Every two weeks is what they tell you. The newbie thread says that Knudsen's Morning Blend juice available in many health food sections of the grocery store-6oz or 8oz juice/4Xday (decide for yourself, different people do different things) is the same as the center's TO. I did enjoy the center's TO juice and although they say it's $24 a bottle, they ALWAYS have specials. They have a special today (buy 3 get 1) which would work out to $18 a bottle.

Online I saw a price for Knudsens Morning Blend for $4.13 a quart. I'll have to see what the ingredients are for Take off. Knudsen is 130 cals (for 8 oz), 28g sugar, and the Ingredients are

Filtered Water (Sufficient to Reconstitute); Pineapple, Apple, Orange and Peach Juice Concentrates; Papaya Puree; Pear and White Juice Concentrates; Beta Carotene (Vitamin A); Vitamin E Acetate (Vitamin E); Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Natural Flavors; Peach Puree; Tangerine Oil.

bizlawchik
07-05-2006, 01:21 PM
The biggest difference between Knudsen's and LAWL is that the LAWL has 3 grams of fiber for every 4 oz. condensed juice. I was thinking of doing TO with Knudsen's this time since it's $3.89/bottle, and then adding some fiber powder to each serving to bulk it up.

cherrycolor
07-05-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah I use the Celebrity Miracle Diet juice when I do "take off". Works just as well, same basic concept and ingredients and its $20 a bottle but you can sometimes find it on sale for $10. And I also think it really only works well the first time when you need to get "cleaned out".

Joni135
07-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Cassi - what kind of fiber powder and how much do you use?

bizlawchik
07-05-2006, 04:49 PM
I'm not sure yet, but I was thinking maybe Benefiber? I just went to the website and each serving of the powder gives 3g of fiber (same as LAWL TO Juice)

merem
07-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Cassi,
I've used Benefiber in beverages and it is tasteless. I'll try that in the Morning Blend the next time I do TO. Thank for the info on the difference in fiber between LA's take off and Knudsen's morning blend.