WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Weigh-In Results for July

Tina
07-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Greetings,
This is the place to post your weigh-in results. We all used to weigh on Thursdays. (Now many have to weigh on different days.) We follow the WW way of healthy eating.
Come join us!

Tina
:flow1:

mom36
07-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Greetings to you, Tina!:wave:

Had a good weigh-in today. Down 2.8lbs this week! :dancer: A total loss of 14.2lbs since I restarted on 5/4/06.

Hope all of the rest of the Thursday weighers did well! :goodluck:

Tammy
07-06-2006, 08:13 PM
Terry, you are doing awesome!!!

I stayed the same, which is ok I think. My TOM should have been here last week, but nothing yet. Maybe that menopause thing is starting for me.

Tina
07-09-2006, 08:36 PM
Congratulations to all the losers!!!! :):):)

I hope we all have good news this week.

exquisitern
07-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Congratulations Terry!
Well, I sucked this week and gained 1.6 lbs. I've increased my walking am drinking my water and watching my points. I should lose this week.
Keep up the good work everyone!

Tina
07-13-2006, 09:35 AM
The scales were not kind to me today. :o
Could it be the 3 Diet Cokes I had yesterday. Ooops!

Tammy
07-13-2006, 03:32 PM
I stayed the same again.
Next week there will be a loss for all of us!!!! that's my prediction.

exquisitern
07-14-2006, 12:52 PM
I did lose 0.4 lbs this week. I've got my exercise and water up. I've got to get my food under control. I'm writing everything down, so I'm more accountable.

Tina
07-21-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi all,
Look at my tracker, I changed the look. Maybe that will get me going. :lol:
I stayed the same this week. I'd really hoped for a loss.
However, my shorts are looser so I'm doing something right.

Good luck to everyone!!!!

Tammy
07-21-2006, 03:03 PM
Tina, the tracker is cool!!

I stayed the same, so I've decided that I'm going to start cutting off body parts so the weight will change. I'll let you know. Actually, I'm not going to do that because I'd pass out. I was slicing a tomato for lunch and I sliced my finger with it. What a wuss! I almost passed out.

Tina
07-21-2006, 06:02 PM
I strongly suggest no one cut off body parts. ;)
It's hard to type that way. :D

Tammy, I'm sorry about your finger. Maybe we can figure out another way to lose.

Tammy
07-22-2006, 08:16 AM
Tina, I agree that it is hard to type. My band-aid is helping me this morning.

Tina
07-22-2006, 10:49 AM
Where is everyone???????

This is the weigh-in results thread. Come on friends. Even if you didn't weigh, you can come post and give us all encouragement. I could certainly use some. :D :D :D :D

exquisitern
07-24-2006, 04:17 PM
I lost 3.2 lbs this past week! Woo-hoo!!! I've been exercising more consistently and sticking to the plan better. I'm tired of being in the 180's.

Tina
07-24-2006, 05:57 PM
Fantastic loss!!!
Keep it up.

bluestarr
07-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey all! My WW meeting day is Thursday so that's why I cam here.

Happy to report that last week I lost 2 lbs. I hope this Thursday I will at least lose that.

You all keep me inspired. Thanks!!:carrot:

Tina
07-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Good luck to everyone this week. I know we can do this!!!!!

bluestarr, welcome to the group. :welcome3:
I'm so glad you found us. More than that, I'm so happy you want to be healthy and lose weight. Everyone here wants that. Congratulations on your loss so far. You can do it!!!!!
I see that you're from Texas. That's super! So am I. And, Susan and Amy are also. We can "complain" about the hot weather. :lol:
See everyone tomorrow.

exquisitern
07-26-2006, 04:04 PM
Bluestarr: Way to go! :carrot: :carrot:

Tina
07-27-2006, 01:20 PM
Yahoo---I'm down 1/2 pound today. Too bad the tracker doesn't do 1/2 lb. increments. Oh well, next week! ;)

How did everyone else do?

mom36
07-28-2006, 06:31 AM
Tina, haven't been able to hang out here much lately; something about this site bogs my computer down.

Tammy, have you been hanging out with my 6 year old? A few months ago she decided to try to open a nut with a knife. 4 stitches later, she decided not to try that again! :no:

My last couple of weigh ins were nothing spectacular. Down 0.2 one week, up 0.6 the next. Yesterday, however, I was down 3.2! :dancer: I'm now down 17 unwanted pounds! Am going to the beach next week and will miss weigh in on the 3rd. And definitely not looking forward to weigh in on the 10th, cause I am not even going to try to resist the seafood! :o

Congrats to all on your successes, big and small! :bravo:

Tina
07-28-2006, 09:57 AM
I'd say we're on a roll here! :carrot: :dance:

Terry, what a great weigh-in. (I hope your computer lets you in here more often.) Have a super time at the beach. Fried seafood is so tempting. I've been trying it grilled. That's not bad.

Okay, y'all come on and post!!!

bluestarr
07-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey All, Tina and exquisitern, thank you! Those were my results for the 2nd weigh-in. Yesterday was my third weigh-in and I was down 1.2 lbs. Turthfully I was a little bummed I didn't lose more because I worked out 6 days (really hard) between last Friday and last night. I guess that's just what it takes to lose weight, even though I was hoping for another 2lb weight loss. I'll gladly take whatever loss I get, because it's better than gaining.

Tina & mom36: Congrats on your losses!! That is awesome. :carrot:

I have joined WW before and lost weight, but dropped out thinking I could do it on my own, and never made it to goal. Later on, packing on the pounds. Before I knew it my size 10 jeans turned into size 18's, pushing a 20. I really think because I joined this time with a good friend of mine who has as much to lose as I do, really helps...and so does staying for the WW meeting. I used to leave after the weigh-in if I lost weight because I was "good" that week. I won't be doing that this time. I love this website and all the support. It's nice when I need a boost. Thank you everyone!!!

Tina
07-28-2006, 10:10 AM
bluestarr, I know the feeling---expecting and wanting to lose more one week. However, 1.2 is great!!! So many things factor in at weigh-in time. That one cup of tea or coffee right before you go or the breakfast or the supper you had the night before, or that diet drink last night, etc., etc., etc. :lol: :lol: :lol:
We'll all do this together.

exquisitern
07-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Congratulations Tina Mom34 and Bluestarr!!! Way to go!!! :carrot: :carrot:

I lost 4 lbs this week!!! Woo-hoo!!! I fit into my size 16R jeans! I was so pumped! Everyone keep up the hard work!

Tina
07-29-2006, 12:16 AM
4 pound loss!!!!! Wow, I'd love that. Congratulations. :D :D :D

Tammy
07-30-2006, 05:52 AM
Terry, so stitches for me when I cut myself. Sorry your little one had to have them.

Congrats to all of the losers! I agree about the thingy not showing 1/2 pound marks. Maybe I'll make a little tracker on paper and put it up beside my compter.

Finding Me
07-30-2006, 11:07 AM
I am back to the weight I started at this summer a long vacation and I was up 10 lbs. I have that off and am moving ahead. I am working on my next 10% goal and want so badly to be in onederland.

Tina
07-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Hi everyone. This is such a great group of people, don't you agree! :D :D :D

Finding Me, you are really working hard. Keep it up!
Terry, ouch to your daughter's finger. :(
bluestarr, how are things going with you?

Donna, is it too hot for jeans this summer. :)
Sis, Maureen, Mimi, Jody, Joybell..........so many people aren't posting their weigh-ins this summer.

Jennifer and Karla----where are you?????

Now that I've called the roll (at least most of it), I'll say that this next weigh-in will be good for me, I hope. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

exquisitern
08-02-2006, 01:18 PM
Tina: If you plan on being outside any length of time, it's too hot to wear jeans! I do wear them at work on Casual Fridays, but they try to freeze us in our offices, so I'm more than comfortable in them.

Tina
08-02-2006, 01:40 PM
My days are completely mixed up. I almost weighed today, thinking it was Thursday. (It's really not Thursday, is it??? :lol: )

Donna, thanks for clearing up the jeans thing. :D I know how offices can be freezing.

Good luck at weigh-in!

Tina
08-03-2006, 10:37 PM
Go post on our August thread.