Old 06-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #1  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

Default Back from Vacation...

I had a great time, and I thought I did well on the eating even though I didn't keep track anywhere like I usually do. Didn't really eat any junk food, only had one glass of wine, kept my portions in check... I hiked MILES everyday too... OH WELL I gained like 5 lbs in 8 days!!! EEK. I know some of it might be water weight and yadi yadi but it still sucks! I hate how hard I have to work to get the LBS off and how easy they come right back on . The week after I got married 3 years ago I gained 30 lbs in ONE MONTH. NOT FAIR. I didn't think it was physically possible but apparently my body can gain a lb a day even if I don't eat a billion calories.

Back on fitday tommorow morning! *sigh*
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 12:54 AM   #2  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

WELCOME BACK!!! You probably are retaining some water, but I can gain five pounds just off one meal; it really isn't fair!
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 155/155/139

Height: 5'8" / Female

ValRock - I'm sorry to hear about your 5lb gain... however, realistically, how is that possible?

Please do let us know if you drop those pounds quickly so that we can confirm that it was indeed just water weight.

Stuff like this really throws me for a loop because it's not supposed to be possible! :-( It takes 3500 cals for 1lb. If you gained 5lbs, it means that you ate 17,500 EXTRA calories in only 8 days. Do you think you did that?

If not, I am sure it's just water weight (I HOPE!!)

Let us know if these extra 5 go away as quickly as they came.
determined2succeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 01:46 AM   #4  
I can do anything!

S/C/G: 267/Ticker/150 & BAMF

Height: 5'9.5"

I'll let you know!! I REALLLLY hope it is. I know I didn't eat that many calories!! yikes! I know I didn't get enough veggies and I'm CRAVING them and can't wait to get to the market tommorow to buy some!

I'll weigh again in a few days and see how things look... I really hope they come back off fast.
ValRock is offline   Reply With Quote