Old 06-28-2006, 10:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 282/274/145

Height: 5'4

Talking Parmesan Herb Chicken

Okay so last nite I was experimenting in the kitchen since the fish I bought turned out to be disgusting and I couldn't even cut through it so I decided on my favorite source of protein and came up with this...

1 chicken breast half (or however many you need)
McCormicks Montreal Chicken Seasoning
Parmesan Cheese (seasoned if you want..I used the stuff I bought at Papa Murphy's Pizza place)

I buy the frozen chicken breasts and place them on a cookie sheet over a baking sheet that way any little bit of fat drains off season with the montreal's and parmesan and I bake them in the oven at 350* for about 25-30 minutes (depending on the thickness) then I flipped them over and seasoned the other side. I continued baking until done. Sometimes I find it easier to cut them in half to make sure that they are all cooking evenly.

My sister loved the chicken and I do have to admit it was one of the best dinners I had ever made. It was perfect, and the parmesan created a bit of a crust.

Let me know if you like my "creation" which I'm sure has been done before.
silvergirl21701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:39 PM   #2  
Staying Positive!

S/C/G: 398/258/199

Height: 5'3"

Oh this was so very good. Thanks for the info
rkrs6673 is offline   Reply With Quote