Carb Counters - Where did you first lose it?

View Full Version : Where did you first lose it?

Juxtapose
06-28-2006, 07:28 AM
After you started Atkins, where did you first notice a loss of fat?

How long after did it take you to start seeing yourself as thinner?

:write:
- Jux

ilovemike4alwayz
06-28-2006, 08:44 AM
The first place I saw a difference was in the stomach area and gosh it was only a few days after i started.

needtolose4me2
06-28-2006, 08:50 AM
I think I noticed my weight loss first inmy hips and and wierdly enough my forearms . all of a sudden I had wrists and bney ones at that! I tend to carry a lot of weight above the eaist somaybe that's why I didn't notice it there. Now however, after almost 3 months I have lost 6 inches in my chest, 5 inches in my hips, 5 inches in my waist and 2 inches in my thigh and my arm. So it's evening out.
I first noticed a diffence at about 2 weeks. (10 lbs) All of a sudden I felt lighter running up the stairs. It took me a while to notice it in my clothes because I wore baggy shirts and elastic waist pants! (yikes) But now, I'm down 2 sizes.

SherryA
06-28-2006, 09:04 AM
My face is always the first to get thinner. Then I noticed my back lost rolls of fat. I was losing all over, but those places having bone beneath them seemed to be the easiest to notice.

lilybelle
06-28-2006, 11:26 AM
I noticed it first in my face and next in my hips and thighs. It took a long time before I noticed much in my abdomen. I started seeing myself as thinner after the first 30 lbs. when I got around 200. I bought 2 pr. of size 14's and was thrilled because I started in a size 20.