Old 06-27-2006, 06:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/196/150

Thumbs up Fit to Strip!

Ok I am not skinny or flexible..this is a video set by Carmen Electra. They are fun to do..and the moves are fun and sexy! (Nobody gets naked *laugh*)

The routines in DVD1 are very easy..I learned them pretty quickly. DVD2 is more serious..its an exercise DVD that is all about toning and shaping. (Carmen is joined by a work out expert who is a TOTAL HUNK!)

DVD2 is very good..there were a few exercises that I had trouble with..but the sections are divided to work on your "problem" areas..Legs, Abs, Butt, and Arms. The stretching between each exercise helps relieve the tension in those muscles.

DVD3 Advanced Strip Tease..adds costumes..I havent tried that one yet. I am still trying to keep up with #2..DVD4 is Lapdancing !!! and 5 is hip hop!

I own 1 and 2 and am trying to work my way into the others..it really is fun!

Wendy
Sugarlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:10 PM   #2  

i actually have looked into buying these before but wasn't sure if they would be enough of a workout to see results.
Mom2Seany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:19 PM   #3  
Rose

S/C/G: 156/150/135

I love disk #2! It is hard and I get such a great workout from it. Carmen Electra's personal trainer is great at telling you how get in the right position and how to breathe. (ha! that sounds funny, but you know what I mean )I also love Karen Voight Strong & Streamlined.
Rose2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:20 PM   #4  
Lovin' being Vegan

S/C/G: 168/153/135

i got 1. and it def made me feel better about myself (sexier) haha. but i cannot wait to get #2 and the rest of them!
Tori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:05 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 223/204/160

after doing disc 2 i definitely have sore muscles the next day and they right. the more you do it the harder it does get. once you learn the moves you are able to concentrate more on them and push a little further than before. works your muscles more
hhaffner is offline   Reply With Quote