Old 06-27-2006, 03:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1"

Wink Pointer Sistas Challenge: Week Seven

A great points-counting challenge idea that came from Angie. So far it's been a hit and so we'll continue on each week, Mondays being the starting point.

Here is what it's all about:

The rules are simple... you get to earn 4 points per day, that is a total of 28 points per week. If you get 25 points or more, give yourself a reward. It doesn't have to be big, a new lipstick, pocket book, a pedicure, or time for you, just you.

You can earn 1 point for drinking all your water , 1 point for eating clean , 1 point for your workout , and 1 point for doing what ever you forget or avoid. ie: taking your vitamins, or tracking all your food intake ...this is something you can decide.

At the end of the week tally up your points. Make this fun, and remember you do deserve a reward...
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 03:27 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

This week seems out of control but I did manage to get 3pts in today. Didn't exercise, I don't think the heat would allow me too. (yes....it's an excuse!)

Off to a good start.

Angie....how'd you do last week? Still game for this week??

Anyone else?
Marti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #3  
ugggg.....

Day 1---ALL 4 points!!

Took my vitamins and started on my water already today!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 02:41 PM   #4  
GmaTo8

Marti - I'm back in, with a revison. Instead of staying POP, how about if I stay with healthy eating? Then, my other 3, which are exercise of some sort everyday except Sunday, a vitamin daily, and drinking the water.

Julie - YGG!!!

Angie - how about if you revise yours to something more do-able? The group just isn't the same w/o you.

So what are you gals rewarding yourselves with if/when you make it? Not sure what I'll be doing about that, yet. I know I was pretty proud of myself when I earned the book and the patio stuff. Two outta six is pathetic, but at least I'm trying!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 12:28 PM   #5  
GmaTo8

Don't ask me why, but ever since I said I'd do this, I feel stressed about it. I've done very well with the food, etc. so I don't know why I'm affected like that. My natural inclination is to avoid challenges, so I that ought to tell me something, and I did lose 85 pounds without pressure, so I know I can do it.

Anyway, I'm out..... good luck to the rest of you, though.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote