Support Groups - By the 1st of August!

View Full Version : By the 1st of August!

SupersizedChicky
06-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey all. I was wondering if anyone would want to join a challenge that ended at the first of each month. I don't think there are any big holidays coming up and it'd be nice to have a challenge that doesn't end somewhere in the middle of the month. I figure we could all set our own goals for the month.

I love these challenges mostly because it gives me a idea of what I should be losing in a given amount of time. Myself I try to do something reasonable, something like 2 pounds a week. So if there's anyone who'd like to do this with me you are more than welcome! :hug:

love1384
06-25-2006, 06:41 PM
I am in!!! ... I want aim for 4 a week though ... but the two will suffice

SupersizedChicky
06-25-2006, 07:08 PM
Great! The two a week is just what I do, but I know that some people lose more or less than that a week, so whatever works for you is cool. I'm so glad that you're joining.

sotypical
06-25-2006, 07:33 PM
I wanted to be 170 for July 23 but that is pushing it. I think 180 for July 23 is better and 175 for August 1st! I will try hard!! good luck to everyone!

SupersizedChicky
06-26-2006, 02:32 AM
Welcome Courtnie!

MyOwnSaboteur
06-26-2006, 12:28 PM
Hello all you lovely losing ladies :wave:

You can count me in for the challenge :D !!

I have a wedding I am in on Sept 09th and want to shed as many pounds as possible before then. :strong:

I look forward to getting to know you all better over the next month.

Good luck to you all, we can do it :cheer: :cheer:

SupersizedChicky
06-26-2006, 10:27 PM
Monica - Great to have someone with such enthusiasm. Welcome!

MyOwnSaboteur
06-28-2006, 07:49 AM
Hello losing ladies :wave:

Where is everyone?? :dunno:

How are you all doing? Things are going good for me eating wise however I really need to get into some kind of exercise rountine. I am struggling with that right now as my father is slowing dieing and I have been spending my spare moments with him. He is right now in the hospital with pnemonia(sp?) add to that congestive heart failure and some breathing problem(can't remember the name) and well not a very good combination. I just hate seeing him suffer :( . I am sure I will get to the exercise eventually, I figure I deserve to be cut a little slack.

I hope you are all doing well and will be back.

Come girls check in :tantrum: !!

MyOwnSaboteur
06-29-2006, 08:35 AM
Wow, maybe I am in this all on my own!!!

Wish me strength :)

SupersizedChicky
06-30-2006, 03:28 AM
Sorry Monica, was busy with work all week. I'm sorry to hear about your father. Dealing with those emotions can be stressful and of course spending time with your father should come before exercising. Wishing you strength.

SupersizedChicky
06-30-2006, 11:46 AM
One more day and it'll officially be one month till the 1st! I'm doing ok this week. Lots of walking. I even got a tan on my arms. Now I just have to work on my legs.

SupersizedChicky
07-01-2006, 08:12 PM
Well, it's one month till the 1st. I'm down .5 today. It's less than I usually lose, but it's better than nothing. I hope I'm not hitting a plateau.

sandia sandi
07-02-2006, 01:10 AM
;) Today is July 1st:dizzy: so I will offer my challenge to lose 12# over the next month ending August 1st:bravo: :cp: :cp: :cp:

Starting :dance: 270
Current:dance: 270
Goal loss this month:carrot: 12
Good luch to all the Sisters of the Fluffyhood Sandi

MyOwnSaboteur
07-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Hello ladies :)

Welcome Sandia, good luck and I hope you make your goal.

Supersized, congrats on that .5, that is better then a gain. My weight loss has been less then healthy :( . I know that it isn't good but unfortunately my stress is at an all time high with my dad and eating is almost impossible. Not to mention I got sick yesterday and am still sick today. I am lucky if I get a couple of pieces of toast in me. This of course has me worried about gaining it all back again once I am able to eat. Oh well I have enough to worry about without adding to it.

I need to go lie down for I feel like crap. Man I wish the kids came with an off switch so I could put them all away until I'm not sick anymore.

Wishing you all the best and lots of will power.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Oh one more thing, how do you get your S/C/G and height under your avatars?? I am stupid and can't figure it out!!

SupersizedChicky
07-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Sandi - WELCOME!

Monica - Go to user cp, then edit profile, it should be under additional information. I hope you feel better (physically).

I had a horrible food weekend, first chinese, then a cheese burger and desert at dennys. I went out of town outlet shopping. I got some good stuff, though not really feeling very deserving of it due to falling off the wagon. I'm still bloated. Though, I am determined to exercise more this week now.

dustcatcher
07-03-2006, 02:37 AM
I would like to join if it's not too late. I'm going to aim for 5 lbs, since losing even one pound seems impossible for me! I'm starting at 238.

dustcatcher

MyOwnSaboteur
07-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Hello ladies,

dustcatcher.....:welcome: ........good luck with your goal, I hope those sticky pounds loosen there grip on you so you can shake them off......we will be here cheering :cheer: :cheer: you on and giving you :nono: a good dose of reality when needed. :D

Supersized, don't beat yourself up too much, we all have our turn at falling off the wagon.....just don't let it happen again ;) . Enjoy your outlet purchases. I also didn't do so well yesterday, since I was still feeling sick I decided to get McDonalds for the kids (didn't want to cook) so I shared a cheeseburger happy meal with my son, I ate most of the burger. I was happy I managed to get something in my tummy just wish it had been healthier. Thanks for the info as you can see with you direction I managed to figure it out finally!!!

My goal for today is to try and get something healthy in me and also do 20mins on the recumbant bike....wish me luck!!

SupersizedChicky
07-03-2006, 01:17 PM
It's never too late to join. Welcome dustcatcher!

MyOwnSaboteur
07-04-2006, 07:45 AM
Hello ladies,

well I met one of my goals yesterday and that was to get a meal into me and I was happy about that. I didn't get the workout in for I spent the evening with my dad at the hospital and when I got home I was tired and well depressed so I went to bed. Tonight I am spending the whole night with him, we always have a family member with him around the clock and tonight is my shift.

I wish you all well :)

Philosopher
07-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Count me in:D

I am aiming at losing 8 pounds by end July 2006;)

dgpebbles
07-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I would like to join too...My goal is to be at 155 by aug 1st thats about 7lbs...I'm counting calories trying to stay around 1300 and trying to exercise which I haven't been very motivated to do lately...Hope this thread will help..

monica - sorry to hear about your father

SupersizedChicky
07-04-2006, 02:26 PM
Happy 4th Everyone. Welcome Philosopher and Donna. Let's all motivate each other to eat right and exercise.

SupersizedChicky
07-06-2006, 03:00 AM
Due to all the holiday food, I've decided to go on a little fast. Well, a baby one. Today I did ok. I stayed under 700 calories. After tomorrow I can eat normally again. I can't wait to get rid of all this extra weight I gained just from this weekend. It stays in my system for soo long.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-06-2006, 08:37 AM
Hello ladies

Nice to have some more join our group!!

:welcome3: Philosopher and dgpebbles, good luck over the next few week, I hope we can all meet our goals!

Supersized, way to go and get back on track. Keep up the good work :D

Well for me, things have gotten a little better for my Dad, he is now in rehab so will hopefully be able to come home in the next week or so. Today I will try to get in all my water which I haven't been so good with lately and I will also try to ride the :ebike: tonight for at least 20mins. I have also become a slave to the scale so I am not going to weigh in again until Monday. And there you have it :p .

I wish you all will power and healthly vibes.

Till next time,

SupersizedChicky
07-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Monica - Glad to hear that your father is doing better.

Been doing ok on the exercise. Is shopping exercise...hehe. How is everyone else doing.

707Goddess
07-06-2006, 08:29 PM
I know it's the 6th but im in

dgpebbles
07-07-2006, 01:01 PM
I had a bad eating day on the 4th so now I'm trying to play catch up to where I was 3 weeks ago before vacation...between the two I'm still up like 4lbs....I doing great at getting in my 64oz of water but eating and exercise is lacking some

chicky-I right there with you on the exercise...I also need a kick in the butt to get going..

Monica-glad to hear your fathers doing better

SupersizedChicky
07-08-2006, 03:15 AM
Goddess - Welcome.

Donna - I hear you about the added weight. And if I exercised more, I probably wouldn't be as bloated still.

After two days of eating minimal, I'm still bloated by 2.5 pounds. Today my co-workers and I went out to eat. Why is it that when I go out, I think, I'm going out, I might as well eat a real meal, and that's not a salad? So instead of getting the chicken salad I get chicken and rice or mashed potatoes. I have to adjust my thinking about what a real/good meal is. But I'm exercising tonight, so at least it wasn't a total loss of a day.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-08-2006, 08:05 AM
Hello ladies,

I need a good kick in the a$$ to get me exercising. By the time evening comes and I actually have the time I am so tired from running around after 4 kids that I can't seem to get myself to peddle that stupid bike!!

I am in a wedding in Sept. and got a call that the dresses are in. I would really like to get rid of another 10 pounds before my fitting so I need to get working out NOW.

Tonight I will do my Billy Blanks contact CD even if it kills me :)

Welcome Goddess, good luck with your goals........we have the same goal weight!!

dgpebbles and supersized, eating can be so hard to get a handle on, can't it!! I wish you both well and have a good eating week-end.

dgpebbles
07-08-2006, 11:20 AM
yesterdays eating went really well...I ate all good foods and keep my calories under...I also managed to drink my 64oz of water....now if I can keep up the healthy routine....I managed to get in 25 sit-ups but no other exercise...

SupersizedChicky
07-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Donna - Awesome!

Come on Monica. Don't let life take away from what your needs are. Get on that bike girl!

SupersizedChicky
07-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Yes! Finally all the extra weight from all that food is gone. Now I can focus on losing old weight again.

JasonsLea
07-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Hey Chicky! I'm here!

SupersizedChicky
07-10-2006, 11:34 PM
OMG, Shari's here! now it's a party. Hehe. I hope you stick around.

JasonsLea
07-11-2006, 02:13 AM
LOL I will! How have you been?

blondie728
07-11-2006, 06:50 AM
Late is better than never...:goodvibes Im joinin in. My goal is 10 lbs by August1. 8 to go.

dgpebbles
07-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I finished out last week with only one day of bad eating and so far this week i've done good...now if I could just get motivated to exercise..then I know the weight would start coming off better...my weight is still the same for last week....oh well I'll do better this week

dustcatcher
07-11-2006, 09:34 PM
I am still at 238. At this rate, I'll be happy if I can lose ONE pound by Aug 1st!

dustcatcher

MyOwnSaboteur
07-12-2006, 08:10 AM
Hello ladies,

Welcome blonde, nice to have you join us :) , good luck meeting your goal!!

Well I fell off the wagon for a little bit, I think I was just sick of having to think about it all the time. I put on 1 pound because of it which I think isn't too bad all things considered. Now I am ready to start again, I sit here with 1 litre of water infront of me and new resolve. I want to see three lbs plus the one I gained back gone by next Wednesday.

Shari, welcome nice ro have you on board obviously you and supersized have some history, lol. Good luck with shedding the pounds!

dustcatcher, keep plugging away eventually those stubborn pounds will let go, the most important thing is to keep working at it!!

Donna, sounds like you did really well last week with your eating, I know what you mean about the exercise that is my trouble spot too.

Supersized, thanks for the kick in the a$$ however my butt has yet to meet the bike seat and tonight won't see that happen as it is poker night and we have company coming. Ahhhh always some excuse ;)

Anyway I have to run and feed the kids have a good day everyone :D

JasonsLea
07-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Hi Monica! Yeah, Chicky has been a very successful participant in some of my other challenges. I wanna do as good as she!

JasonsLea
07-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Okay guys, as you can see at the bottom of my sig, I have been suckin so freakin hard my last couple of challenges. I've finally decided to bite the bullet and get my *** back to the WW meetings. I stopped going because I was working at a grocery store making minimum wage and I have bills to pay. But now I have a good paying job, I need to get back. I'm going to wait till they do that free registration thing again (yeah, I know, I am SO cheap!). I actually excited about going back. I'm thinking of going to a new meeting location because I've heard such good things about the leader and members. I'll let you all know when I do officially go back. :)

SupersizedChicky
07-14-2006, 12:32 AM
Hey guys...I'm so glad that more joined! I'n the last few days I lost half a pound, which still puts me 9 pounds away from my goal. I've been half assing it lately. I'm not sure if I'll make goal this time. I'll be sad if the first challenge I start and I don't make my goal. Is 9 pounds realistic in 2 and a half weeks?
Anyway, I made a new friend so that is good. I really branched out and met someone from the internet. So that was brave for me. Work is going well.

Shari - good for you.

dgpebbles
07-14-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm still doing great at the eating but have not done any exercise yet..I'm still working alot of hours again this week...But I did peek at the scale and it's moving so I hope it stays so i can report a loss for this week....my friend & I made a kinda like bet that starting next week that we go to the gym at least 3 days a week or we have to pay the other $5 for every day that we miss...I hope that gets me going or I'm going to be broke at the rate I've been going.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-14-2006, 10:04 AM
Hi girlies

Shari, I think you made a good decision and it will be money well spent.

Supersized, good for you another half pound loss, it might not be as much as you want but at least it's something!! As for you not making your first challenge that you started yourself, I wouldn't sweat it....... I'll be the first person signing up for your next challenge so I can continue to cheer you on and continue to lose myself :D

dgpebbles, good job on your eating, our best friend is a personal trainer (too expensive for me) but he said that weight loss is 60% eating and 40% exercise. So keep up the good work with your eating and I am sure eventually the exercise will come. I have yet to sit on that bike of mine but it will happen.

As for me, my bridesmaid dress is in and I go for a fitting on Aug.1st so I really want to get rid of these challenge pounds, 8 more to go!! I lost that extra pound I gain over the days I was naughty and lost another half pound so things seem to be going fairly well on this end.

I should go, so everyone keep up the good work and behave yourselves this coming week- end ;)

dgpebbles
07-14-2006, 10:32 PM
supersize-congrats on the half pound...keep up the good work...

monica-way to go on the 1.5 lbs down...I hope you can reach your goal ..When is the wedding?

MyOwnSaboteur
07-15-2006, 08:29 AM
hello everyone

Donna, the wedding is September the 9th and I would like to lose another 15 pounds before then, I thnk it is doable if I am a very good girl and don't cheat. I just joined a biking challenge so hopefully that will motivate me to exercise so the pounds can melt away. I have a neighborhood potluck today and a family B.B.Q. tomorrow so I will be put to the test, wish me luck!!

I hope everyone has a great week-end!!

JasonsLea
07-15-2006, 11:46 AM
Good Luck Monica!!!

JasonsLea
07-16-2006, 01:27 AM
Okay, did anyone watch Monique's Fat Chance tonight? OMG those red dresses were SO kickass! If I could find out where they are sold, I would buy one...or at least a cheap imitation of one! :lol: I loved the pagent, it gave me such a boost even though one of my faves didn't make it to the top five. :( But god, did you see that horrible green dress that the second place woman chose?! I'm sorry but :barf: ! Ewww!

Today was a busy, busy day for me. I had to work then I had to drive across town to the only WW meeting that meets on Saturdays so I could use my coupon for free registration (which expired today!), then I had to go to an eye exam at America's Best and guess what? I GOT MY CONTACTS! YAy! They're just the regular ones, I'm going to order color ones after my two week check up. Still haven't decided what color I'm gonna get. I had planned on doing my grocery shopping but Nikki (best friend/ impromptu chaffurer (sp?) wasn't feeling well so she said she will take me tomorrow. I'm trying to get a feel for my contacts. This is the very first time I've ever wore them, I've been in glasses my whole life. So this will be an experience!

Since Mama won't let me drive her car till I get my license, I'm going to have to suffer through these boring meetings at the WW near my house until I learn how to back out and park. I'm slapping myself already. We weigh in there on Thursdays but I'm gonna weigh in myself on Tuesdays cause that's the day they weigh in at the meeting in Hueytown that I WILL go to once I get my license.

Hope everyone's doing okay! For those who haven't, don't forget to join my Labor Day Challenge! Oh yeah, I am TOTALLY pimpin! LOL

SupersizedChicky
07-16-2006, 05:39 PM
Another half a pound down.

Donna - Maybe I should find a friend to do that with, cause then I'd think, if I don't exercise today it'll cost me money.

Monica - So how are you doing on the weekend food. I went out of town, so I had bad things, but I only ate a little bit of each meal. My friend said he wished he could eat only a little like me.

Shari - I haven't turned on my tv for days. Have you thought about green contacts. I know a girl that has your coloring and she has naturally green eyes and they look awesome on her. So proud that you joined even though you had to go across town.

JasonsLea
07-16-2006, 11:00 PM
Chicky ~ Alot of people have suggested green, I'm still so so about it. I want it to be something unusual (like me!) like purple or something. Or I might get a variety. Still thinking about it.

sotypical
07-17-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't rememer that I started this challenge at... 188.4 I think. I am down 4.4 pounds this week and at 182.6 so that is a total of 5.8 pounds and 7.6 more to go to meet my goal of 175!

Sorry I keep forgetting to stop buy, I am will try and remember from now one!

SupersizedChicky
07-17-2006, 10:01 PM
WOW! 4.4 pounds in one week! You are doing awesome Courtnie.

dgpebbles
07-17-2006, 10:27 PM
todays weigh-in I'm down 2.4lbs so now I'm at 160.2..

SupersizedChicky
07-18-2006, 03:45 AM
Good job Donna. You're almost to the 150's.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-18-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi girls,

Well I wish I had good news to report like everyone else but unfortunately I mucked up big time over the last three days and I have to report being up 2 pounds. I am not going to beat myself up about it too much though. I have exactly 2 weeks until my dress fittiing and I don't think I will reach my goal weight for this challenge however if I can shed another 6 pounds before the fitting I will be happy with that and I don't think 3 pounds a week is asking too much. So I need to buckle down and get busy.

Donna and Courtnie, congrats on your fantastic losses, keep up the good work. Next week I will be reporting something like that!!!

Supersized and Shari, hope all is going well for both of you.

Will check in again tomorrow, good luck everyone :)

dgpebbles
07-19-2006, 12:01 AM
well i made it to the gym tonight...if I can stay on track and exercise I should be able to hit my goal for august 1st

SupersizedChicky
07-19-2006, 01:18 AM
Monica - You're probably just bloated from all the food. Hopefully you'l lose it quickly.

Donna - Awesome!

I'm thinking of joining a gym. I'd be nice to have new equipment to workout on. I've been doing really good on the exercise this week. Doing both cardio and strength. I also started tanning.

Jtjoray
07-19-2006, 02:47 AM
Hey...I'd like to join if it's not too late. How many pounds are we trying to lose by August 1st? I need some kind of challenge to get me going again.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-19-2006, 07:55 AM
Hello girls,

Supersized, boy did you hit the nail on the head about the bloat....I stepped on the scale this morning and I am back down to where I was before the week-end.....pheeeww, there is nothing I hate more then having to re-lose weight I have already struggled to get rid of. So I am once again a happy camper :)

Jtjoray, Welcome, it is never to late to join in. As for how much to lose we have all set our own individual goals. So set a goal that you think will be attainable (sp?) by Aug.1st. Good luck, hope you stick around :D

dgpeddles, way to go, keep up the good work, it will be nice to have someone reach goal.

As for me, I had a good eating day yesterday however I just can't seem to get myself on that bike......I am not sure what it is going to take!

I will be back tomorrow, hope everyone has a fantasic day.

dgpebbles
07-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Monica-glad to hear you were just bloated....I just recently came back from vacation and gained 10lbs in a week but alot also was fluid cause after I got back on trac I lost in all in about a week and a half...

Its so hard to get back into exercise once you stop....I'm just now making it back into the gym after being gone for over a month...I took my friend and I having to make a bet to get going again...we use to go almost everyday...Maybe you can find someone even on here to challenge you (even me) or make a bet with yourself that if you exercise so many times you treat yourself to something..

chicky-you'll love the gym once you start going...I was so addicted...I also am tanning after my workouts...I just walk next door to the gym...

SupersizedChicky
07-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Down a full pound finally. Starting to feel like I'm on track again.

Welcome jtjoray!

dustcatcher
07-19-2006, 09:38 PM
Forgot to weigh in on Monday, so I'll report today's weight----236.2. The scale finally moved a little!

dustcatcher

JasonsLea
07-19-2006, 10:55 PM
Courtnie ~ Congrats! And please come by more often!

Donna ~ YAY!

Monica ~ You did it!

Chicky ~ Joining the gym will be fun! And WOOOT for another lb!

Jtjoray ~ Welcome!

DC ~ WOOOT!

MyOwnSaboteur
07-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Hi everyone

Another good day for me under my ever decreasing belt ;) , I actually got all my water in and the scale this morning said another .4 of a pound gone, how exciting. When I go for my dress fitting I'll get pictures and post them so you can see. I don't have a picture of me at my heaviest however I do have some from when I was 196 which was 10 pounds less then my heaviest.

dgpebbles, still not working out however I did join a bike challenge and will try my hardest to start that tonight. I think once I actually start I will be okay it's just gettong on that first time that seem so hard for me.

Supersized, yahhhh a whole pound......you go girl!!! Great work and keep it up, you are doing fantastic!!

dustcatcher, all those little moves of the scale add up, congratulation....looks like you will lose more then 1 pound with this challenge!!!

Shari, how are things going with you, how often do you go to your WW meetings??

Good luck for today, I hope you all drink your water and get some exercise...myself included and may the scales continue to slowly go down!!!

Monica

JasonsLea
07-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Monica, my first meeting is supposed to be Thrusday but that's at the one I hate so I'm gonna try to get to it. I can't wait to see your pictures!

JasonsLea
07-20-2006, 11:48 PM
Today was a HORRIBLE day. I felt like such a failure cause my supervisor was riding my back and I was messing up at every turn. As soon as I got off work, I went down to the canteen and brought ALL the remaining WW chocolates (four bags of the caramel drops and like ten of the crispy caramel bars). I always eat when I'm stressed or depressed. I had EVERY intention on devouring all of them then but I didn't at the moment because I was going to the cafeteria. I went straight to the pizza and burger line and for some reason that I can't remember now, I suddenly BOLTED out the line and jumped into the salad line! Before I could talk myself out of it, I brought a chicken salad with fat free dressing and a cup of water and practically ran out! I went outside and started eating my salad, still feeling depressed, and I dropped my fork! It was the only fork I had and I was pissed. I was sitting there sipping water when I realized that it was fate. I had only ate half the salad and two pieces of the chocolate and if I hadn't dropped the fork and hadn't stopped and thought about it, I would have kept eating even though I was FULL! Freaky!

Also, I've been trying to cut back on sodas (I've always drank Diet but still....) and I haven't had a soda in four days! Of course since I was so down, I wanted one but I kept repeating to myself that I had survived four days without them and I was able to pass on getting one!

SupersizedChicky
07-21-2006, 12:17 AM
Shari - Sounds like a good food day. It takes a lot of strength to move from a burger line to a salad line, subconsciously or not. And no soda...that's great. It's a bunch of days like that that can change your eating habits and your life.

Monica - Congrats on the loss. I can't wait to see your pics.

Today TOM surprised me at work and I've been bloated and crampy all day. I was going to get a happy meal, but decided on a turkey sandwich from subway instead, so that was good.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-21-2006, 07:53 AM
Wow everyone seems to be making good food choices!!! Way to go girls!!!

Shari, I agree with Supersized, it really sounds like you change a potentially bad food day into a fantastic one :D , congrats on your self-control. You should be so proud of yourself :D

Super, great decision for you too, turkey sub is much better then an empty calorie Happy Meal, way to go!!

I had a great day too, ate very healthy and got in my 64ozs of water. I didn't get in the exercise but I think the day spent running after the kids and cleaning seems to help with the weightloss for I dropped another 1.2pounds. Yahhh for me :D

Hope everyone makes good food choices again today and we all have good things to report later!!

MyOwnSaboteur
07-21-2006, 07:56 AM
Oh I just noticed on my ticker that I have finally lost more then what I have left to lose.....does that make sense??

SupersizedChicky
07-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Gongrats Monica! You're more than halfway there!

SupersizedChicky
07-21-2006, 04:37 PM
Yes! Even with TOM, another pound gone! My improved diet must have sent my body into shock after 3 weeks of bad food. Good thing because next weekend I'm going to Disneyland and I know I'm going to eat badly for those 2 days.

JasonsLea
07-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Thanks yall!

WTG Monica and Chicky!

MyOwnSaboteur
07-22-2006, 07:40 AM
Hello girls,

I hope everyone has a great week-end!! I have a jack n' jill to go to tonight for my SIL, there will be food and drink but I'm not to worried because when out with a group of people I get uncomfortable ( not much self confidence ) so I never feel like eating and no alcohol. So I should be fine :)

I hope you all make good eating decisions this week-end and we all have good things to report on Monday which is when I will check back in.

All the best girls,

dgpebbles
07-22-2006, 03:52 PM
so far this week I'm doing good eating but only got in one day at the gym for weights and cardio and last night I rode my stationary bike for 30 min...wish I could get in more exercise...

Monica - congrats for getting past your half way mark.

Chicky-way to go lossing another lb...keep it up..

JasonsLea
07-23-2006, 08:15 PM
:woo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNIE!!!!! :woo:
Here are some :balloons:, :m:, your :gift:, and :hb:! :hug:

Jtjoray
07-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Ok well since I started so late I'll make my goal 189 by August 1st. Wish me luck.

MyOwnSaboteur
07-24-2006, 08:09 AM
Hi ladies,

Jtjoray, good luck with your goal, very reasonable :) .

Supersized, congrats on the pound lost, keep up the good work!!!

dgpebbles, good work on the bike, you are getting in moe exercise than me, keep it up.

I had a pretty good week-end and for the hard work said good-bye to another pound!! I am so close to the 160's and I can almost taste it. I haven't seen weight this low in about 4 years so feeling pretty good. One more week until my dress fitting and the end of this challenge, I would like to see another 2 or 3 pounds gone........I know I can do it!!

good luck girls now that we are in the home stretch we really have to work it :D

Talk to you all tomorrow

dgpebbles
07-24-2006, 09:11 AM
morning ladies

well I finished out the week with 3 days of exercise ...drank all my water daily and ate good all week except cheated yesterday and had ice cream...my weight was down to 159 all week till weigh-in today I'm back at the same 160.2...guess the ice cream did me in...oh well...back on track today and ready to start a new week

Monica-congrats on teh 1lb down...how's it going with that bike?

jtjoray-welcome

dustcatcher
07-24-2006, 09:26 PM
I weighed in at 238 today, but I'm hoping to get it down again in a few days....

dustcatcher

MyOwnSaboteur
07-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Hi Ladies,

well this is it, our last week to shed as much as we can!! I am going to try to be a really good girl and hope to lose 2 more pounds which will put me at 169, that's 4 pounds off my goal but I will still be really happy with that.

dgpebbles, it is just not happening with the bike :( . My sleep has been really bad lately. My youngst has decided that it is good to be awake from 2 till 4 in the morning and then to get up before 6:00a.m. So I get up tired and drag my butt all day. Once the kids are in bed, in between 8-9 at night I am exhausted and just can't make myself peddle that stupid thing :( . It's be 4 solid years of interrupted nights so I don't remember what it is like to feel rested anymore.

dustcatcher, good luck and keep plugging away.

Gotta run for I have kids to feed, I'll check back in tomorrow :D

dgpebbles
07-25-2006, 08:51 AM
wow..it is the last week....I know I'm not going to make my goal either but I would be happy if I could reach 158....I have been eating really good except for my one cheat day(which is the only one I had all month)...I had a really good workout with weights on sunday; so yesterday and "really" today I am so sore....my arms hurt and my legs are sore a little too....I hope that also could be another reason my weight is the same...maybe my muscles are holding fluid or something..can only hope..

anyway I'm going to try really hard this week and to get in my exercise at least 4 days....and no more cheat days this month..

Monica-sorry to hear your having problems getting on your bike...I know how kids can wear you out and I only had one..lol...maybe you should try for a morning workout...I know it's hard to get up and exercise but at least your not tired from the long day...also the exercise might help you sleep better..

dustcatcher-great job...keep it up

shari-where are you girl...hope you are having a great start to the week.

sotypical
07-25-2006, 01:21 PM
:woo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURTNIE!!!!! :woo:
Here are some :balloons:, :m:, your :gift:, and :hb:! :hug:

Thank you very much!!!

I think I am back up all the weigh I lost, grrrr - stupid birthdays! lol
Hope everyone is doing better then me!

SupersizedChicky
07-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Happy late B-day Courtnie!
It's almost over. I know that I'm not going to make my goal either, unless a miracle happens. But I'd be happy with half a pound before Friday (the day I go to Disneyland)!

JasonsLea
07-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Donna, I'm here! Just been busy. Down .6 which I'm content with. :)

Courtnie, I understand completely! My birthday is this weekend and I just know that I'm gonna gain.

Man, August 1 came fast!

MyOwnSaboteur
07-27-2006, 08:32 AM
Wow, has everybody jumped ship??

Well I totally screwed up and lost focus on my diet which has resulted in a 2 pound gain. I hope it is just a matter of bloating like the last time I had a two day binge. Tomorrow morning will tell. I really want to reach the 160's by the end of this challenge, I will be really lucky if I do it! My finger's are crossed that I can get myself in hand today.

Shari, .6 is great every little bit helps and eventually added together will make a much bigger number ;)

Supersized, enjoy your trip to Disneyland

MyOwnSaboteur
07-28-2006, 08:11 AM
I guess it is just me for now :)

Well I lost one of the 2 pounds I gained and hope to see the other one gone tomorrow so I am actually 172 not 171 but I just can't change my ticker, so I won't. There are only 4 days (if you include today) left in the challenge. I don't think I will see the 160's this time but thats okay as I am pretty happy with what I have lost so far.

I wish everyone the best over the next few days!!

dgpebbles
07-28-2006, 10:51 AM
Hello Monica

Sorry I've been busy.....glad to hear you lost 1 back so far...it will come off just keep at it...you are so close to the 160's....you never know if you have a good weekend you might make it

as for me...I did 40 mins on bike wed and thurs I got in 30 mins on elliptical and 45 mins of weighs...Thats all I've managed to do this week....I'm hopeing to get in 2 ore days this week but I don't know...I work bad hours (12-8:30) both today and tomorrow...It's hard to do anything with those hours...

sotypical
07-28-2006, 07:16 PM
Courtnie, I understand completely! My birthday is this weekend and I just know that I'm gonna gain.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
:hb: :gift: :hat: :woo: :balloons:

JasonsLea
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM
Monica ~ Congrats on the loss!

Donna ~ I understand completely about the work hours and being so busy.

Courtnie ~ Thanks. It WAS a Happy birthday at first then it kinda went downhill. How's the puppy doing?

MyOwnSaboteur
07-31-2006, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone,

I just had to post one more time as this is the last day of the challenge. Although I didn't reach the goal I set for myself, I am still really happy that when I stepped on the scale this morning it read 169.8 :carrot: Yahhhhhh:carrot: I made it to the 160's and I couldn't be more delighted.

I want to thank you all for your support, I really enjoyed the past month with you and since quite a few of you are in the labour day challenge I look forward to your support and getting to know you even better over the next month.

:hug:

SupersizedChicky
07-31-2006, 04:48 PM
CONGRATS MONICA!!! Doesn't it feel great.

HApPy bIRtHdAY ShArI!

Donna - Two days of exercise are better than none.

As for me, I haven't lost any more weight. I had lots of fun this weekend and ate like a pig, but because I did so much walking, didn't gain any weight. So yea! I'm still doing good on the exercise and when I got back home I went right back on my diet.

Thank you everyone who joined this challenge and I will check tomorrow to see if anyone lost any last minute pounds. I hope I do. :)

dustcatcher
07-31-2006, 09:27 PM
Well I didn't lose the 5 lbs I hoped for: I only lost 1 lb, but I will keep trying.

dustcatcher

JasonsLea
07-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Congrats Monica and DC and thank you Chicky. :)

SupersizedChicky
08-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Well I lost half a pound. Better than nothing. Six shy from my goal, but at least I lost 4 pounds. I plan on getting back on the wagon for the Labor Day Challenge. Congrats to everyone who lost any weight or inches this month. Happy August. Good luck everyone. I love you all.

sotypical
08-01-2006, 05:56 PM
I didn't make goal... I was 7 pounds off :(
I think I lost of 6 or something, so thats okay.

JasonsLea
08-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Congrats Chicky and Courtnie!

Courtnie, the puppy looks so pretty!