LA Weight Loss - Why won't they tell me??

View Full Version : Why won't they tell me??

wtxchick
06-25-2006, 03:18 PM
I went to my COD last week and asked about the 8 Week Body Makeover. It has been in the tv commercials and it seemed like something that might jump start me (I've been the same for awhile:( ) My counselor told me it was only for new clients and I didn't qualify. Only those who were signing up specifically for the 8 week program could do this.

??What's up with that??

Andi

hkychik
06-25-2006, 03:55 PM
Uff. My COD asked if I wanted to do it and I said no. It's basically TO every two weeks, buy 7 bottles of their juice and get one free.
Why oh why can't they be consistent?

deetsmom
06-25-2006, 04:03 PM
Hey Andi! YOURE DOING AWESOME!

MTdebster921
06-25-2006, 08:23 PM
at my COD you could buy the TO for the 8 weeks and the weeks too for $89. Anybody could do it not just newbies. I think the franchise centers get more freedom to do whatever they want to do. The corporate centers have to stick to the plans a little closer.

wtxchick
06-25-2006, 10:13 PM
It is the inconsistancy that has just about driven me nuts!! My one year is up in October, but I feel like they have been done with me simply because I don't do the lites or supplements and they can't sell me anything!;) I guess that's why they didn't tell me about the body makeover - because I can't stand the take off juice either!:lol:

Oh well...

Deets - thanks for the encouragement! I don't feel like I am a poster child for LAWL, though... You've done awesome - I can't wait for maintenance! DD is doing well, too, although she hates it at times!:)

Andi