Old 06-25-2006, 02:18 PM   #1  

Default Why won't they tell me??

I went to my COD last week and asked about the 8 Week Body Makeover. It has been in the tv commercials and it seemed like something that might jump start me (I've been the same for awhile ) My counselor told me it was only for new clients and I didn't qualify. Only those who were signing up specifically for the 8 week program could do this.

??What's up with that??

Andi
wtxchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 02:55 PM   #2  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Uff. My COD asked if I wanted to do it and I said no. It's basically TO every two weeks, buy 7 bottles of their juice and get one free.
Why oh why can't they be consistent?
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 03:03 PM   #3  
banned

S/C/G: 203/136/133

Hey Andi! YOURE DOING AWESOME!
deetsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #4  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

at my COD you could buy the TO for the 8 weeks and the weeks too for $89. Anybody could do it not just newbies. I think the franchise centers get more freedom to do whatever they want to do. The corporate centers have to stick to the plans a little closer.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2006, 09:13 PM   #5  

It is the inconsistancy that has just about driven me nuts!! My one year is up in October, but I feel like they have been done with me simply because I don't do the lites or supplements and they can't sell me anything! I guess that's why they didn't tell me about the body makeover - because I can't stand the take off juice either!

Oh well...

Deets - thanks for the encouragement! I don't feel like I am a poster child for LAWL, though... You've done awesome - I can't wait for maintenance! DD is doing well, too, although she hates it at times!

Andi
wtxchick is offline   Reply With Quote