General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-19-2006, 10:55 AM   #1  
Getting to Goal in 2006

S/C/G: 185/182.6/155

Height: 5'6"

Default RepoGirl...

RepoGirl,

Hello! Just wondering how your high school reunion went! I've been thinking about you all weekend. Hope you had a great time! Any pictures for us?

Erin
azgal32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:51 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Erin, it was okay. Kind of weird. One of my best friends from high school did come to the picnic, so it was great to see her, but none of my old crowd was at the dinner. It was weird to see the old clicks still in place. I did visit with some of my old high school enemies like we were old friends, funny how some people have grown up, some have not. I may fit into the "Have Nots". When I was getting ready for the dinner, I asked DH if my spaghetti straps were okay. He said he was proud of me for being myself and not putting on a show just so that people wouldn't talk. I did slip a small flask of vodka into my purse to doctor my drink, which really helped me to loosen up, plus it got to feel like the biggest rebel ever while I watched every one else drinking caffine free pepsi while I worked on a 7 up plus with a bunch of vodka added in the ladies room. The biggest highlight of the evening: This guy Chris, who was the richest, snottiest kid in school, stood up to tell about himself "I own an investment firm, we dabble in a little bit of everything, blah, blah, blah...." with the biggest wedgie I have ever seen. I was dying laughing. You are not as cool as you think you are dude. I did see a lot of old friends. I was amazed that many of them have 5 or more children. Holy crap. My 3 are killing me. One girl has been married for 7 years and has 6 kids. Dang. I did hold my head up and was confident. They did a picture, and I had no trouble standing in the front row. In fact, my friend Sunde asked me to stand in front of her to block her pregnant belly "Since you are so skinny..." Also, my BF Nikkie, who came to the picnic, had a fit when she saw me, just pouring on the compliments. All in all, it was a big success. I am really glad I went. Thanks for all of the encouragememt everyone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 11:54 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

I am so glad to hear that it went well!!!
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:13 PM   #4  
Getting to Goal in 2006

S/C/G: 185/182.6/155

Height: 5'6"

I am glad to hear that it went well, too! At least you got to visit with a close friend of yours! Congratulations on your compliments too...see your hard work payed off. I bet you looked fabulous in your spaghetti straps. The wedgie story is great! Too funny! Did your DH take any pictures of you that night? I'd love to see them! Have a great day! Thanks for sharing your reunion details with us. Have a great day!

Erin
azgal32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:18 PM   #5  
Katie

Height: 5'1

No pictures. I think that I am too used to avoiding the camera, because I never think to take any. I do want to update my avatar soon, though, so I will see if I can get one taken tonight.
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:28 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Katie - glad you had a good time at the reunion!
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote