100 lb. Club - Anyone from Florida?

View Full Version : Anyone from Florida?

aqua272
06-16-2006, 01:51 PM
A few more hours and I will be on SB......aaagghhh....I am a compulsive eater, have all the signs. I am going to do it this time! Anyone want to buddy up.

Hope you are all doing great and are staying motivated.....YOU CAN DO IT!:hug: :hug:

famograham
06-16-2006, 02:48 PM
:wel3fc: Aqua!

I'm nowhere near Florida...but I wanted to welcome you to our wonderful board.
You will love it here.

Post often so we can get to know you better, OK?

:hug:
Linda

ScarlettDrawl
06-16-2006, 02:50 PM
:welcome: to our board! I live in Florida.

ChubbyinBoca
06-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Hi there! I live in Southeast Florida. I just started with LA WL on Tuesday. Lost 1 1/2 lbs so far. But I'm not really happy with the program or their guidance. :?: I paid a lot of money, so I'll stick with it for as long as I can.

Jen415
06-16-2006, 03:54 PM
HI Aqua! I'm originally from Indiana (isn't everyone in Florida from somewhere else? LOL) I moved here two years ago. I really love living here, especially in the winter!

Scarlett! How was your wedding??

farm275
06-16-2006, 04:20 PM
This is my first post as well. I am in NE Florida about an hour south of Jacksonville. I am a 6th generation Floridian.:D

ScarlettDrawl
06-16-2006, 10:54 PM
Jen, it was gorgeous. Everything that could have went wrong did, but it was still so beautiful. I totally agree, everyone in FL seems to be from somewhere else. But then again, I was a military brat so I guess I'm from EVERYWHERE else.

Nori71
06-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Jen, it was gorgeous. Everything that could have went wrong did, but it was still so beautiful. Congratulations!! I also had a number of things "go wrong" on my wedding day (no fresh flowers got put on the cake, my purse got stolen with about $300 cash in it at out reception, got stuck in LA traffic between pictures and wedding ceremony...) and yet, it's one of the favorite days of my life so far!!:D

WELCOMA and GL on SouthBeach, Aqua! I'm a compulsive eater too. I'm not doing a specific plan, but we all "buddy up" here anyways!

I've only visited FL - Tampa area - and loved it! DH is from AL so we always fit FL in whenever we visit down South.

ChubbyinBoca - RE: LAWL - sorry you're not happy with your location. I have a friend who has great success on it. It is lots of $. Can you switch locations?

amy8028472
06-18-2006, 07:17 PM
I moved to Orlando suburbs about a month ago and I am in the same boat as you, I am totally an emotional eater. I am also at my highest weight and I am not staying here. So I am not sure what plan I am going to do but I know exercise will be a big part of it. I am loving Fl and I am sur eyou will too.

Good luck