100 lb. Club - Howie's in a job interview!

View Full Version : Howie's in a job interview!

Gardenwife
06-14-2006, 10:59 AM
Howie's in a job interview right now in Columbus (AKA :moo:lumbus). It's for one of his current company's competitors. *Snicker* -- Serves 'em right for downsizing one of their best employees, eh?

A co-worker of his was offered the position, but turned it down because he isn't losing his job, plus he doesn't want to commute. It looks really good for him to be offered the position. I'm waiting for news! :dizzy:

Sandi
06-14-2006, 11:05 AM
That's awesome!! I didn't Howie had been downsized. When did this happen? Sorry to hear that!! We are going through something similar with Hub right now too.

glynne
06-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Good luck to Howie! His company's loss!!

barbygirl43
06-14-2006, 11:08 AM
That is so exciting. Keeping my fingers crossed for him. :crossed:

Gardenwife
06-14-2006, 11:18 AM
He found out last week that his job is being phased out effective May 31, 2007. At least he has some notice. They're consolidating their programmers to their Wisconsin location. They would like him to go to that plant, but we love it where we are. Also, why on earth would we sell our house and move for this company, knowing its track record with layoffs?

I'm seeking employment now, too. We'd like to get the bills paid off and just have the mortgage to work on. After that, there won't be such pressure for him or me to have "the job" that pays well. I'm not thrilled with the idea of having a full-time job again (I've been a homemaker and done freelance computer work and photography the last six years). But he's shouldered so much of the burden, and it's time I eased it.

HadEnough
06-14-2006, 11:27 AM
I guess Howie got downsized in more than one way!! He is such an inspiration! Best of Luck to you guys!

karistiana
06-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Good luck Howie!

Michelle
06-14-2006, 11:58 AM
I wish Howie lots of luck and hope he has GREAT news when he gets home!:cp:

Charles78
06-14-2006, 11:59 AM
I went through this a few years ago - I know how stressful that can be. I have my fingers crossed!

Gardenwife
06-14-2006, 12:03 PM
Thanks for sticking with me while I wait! Yesterday I let the stress get to me and turned to junk food for consolation. There's just been SO much going on in our lives the last six months...It's all built up. I was miserable after binging yesterday on fast-food. It's not worth the momentary pleasure and comfort when you feel so lousy afterward.

I'm determined NOT to let that become any sort of habit. I've just got to work on some better coping mechanisms in that area, that's all. All? LOL

Ironically, the position he'd fill at the new company is one his ex-boss is in now (she was layed off from his company a year or two ago). She's going to another company, so her position's open. Nothing like keeping it all in the family. LOL

Gardenwife
06-14-2006, 12:21 PM
He just called. The interview went great, but they didn't offer it on the spot. They did slip up several times, saying "you will..." instead of "the person hired would...". He sat down with his ex-boss and she showed him everything she does. She said a couple of times, "I'll show you how to do that next week". Looks good!

Angel33
06-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Good Luck to you both!
Hope Howie gets the job.
Hang in there Kimberly, you already know that there are a lot of people that support you and Howie.
We'll all keep our fingers crossed.

kykaree
06-14-2006, 12:43 PM
Fingers crossed, you two have been through such a lot.

I still have my chocolate and sweets habit when I'm stressed. I'm fortunate that I have been able to maintain, but I can't lose weight whilst I keep turning to chocolate.

When will we ever learn and live with that connection???? :shrug:

newfiedarling
06-14-2006, 12:47 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed too - but it sounds like promising news already!

~Dee

Gardenwife
06-14-2006, 12:49 PM
It would be wonderful if he got it and offered enough :moo:lah to pay for the commuting costs and a bit extra for savings. Savings -- what a CONCEPT!

famograham
06-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Sending my love and prayers and positive thoughts!!!
:crossed:

:hug:
Linda

YP1
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Good luck, hope it all turns out well!

dragonwoman64
06-14-2006, 02:12 PM
it will work out. you're two talented people with a drive to make it work out. look how fast Howie got a great interview. Hang in there.

jtammy
06-14-2006, 02:33 PM
:crossed: Wishing Howie lots of luck

Jen415
06-14-2006, 10:21 PM
Lots of luck to you and Howie!!

ChocLabLover
06-15-2006, 08:23 AM
Gosh I just saw this thread this morning! My best good luck to Howie (it sounds like he has it in the bag!)

Foreverhopefull
06-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Best of Luck Howie...even though it's sounding like it's a done deal..in their mind.

nibs
06-15-2006, 10:32 AM
Best of luck to the two of you and I hope everything works out for Howie and the new job.

Gardenwife
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
We're still waiting. He's concerned that an e-mail from the lady who he's replacing might indicate the company's considering changing things up in their direct mail department. It's such a competitive industry, he's just automatically assuming her e-mail is saying that. I'm telling him to wait and see how it plays out -- to just ask them.

SuchAPrettyFace
06-15-2006, 03:32 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed for Howie. :)

Gardenwife
06-15-2006, 03:48 PM
One of his co-workers at his current company received an e-mail from someone who told her about the opening at the other company. She's applied for it and will interview. Howie doesn't know if it's for a second job at the same place, or if it's for the job he'd interviewed for. We're a couple of stress puppies today.

All I wanted to do was eat and just go to bed for the day. I can't imagine how he's coping at work right now. I'm out in the yard, cutting down tree limbs and spreading mulch -- Better to be busy than to let depression take over and sleep the day away.

Calgon take us away! Oh, that's right...We don't have a tub. We replaced it with a two-seat shower. :cry:

SnShn13
06-15-2006, 03:57 PM
I think God always helps out good people. It sounds like it went really well and I hope he gets it. What's going on? Headhunters??

Gardenwife
06-15-2006, 04:11 PM
No, the co-worker received an e-mail from someone who used to work at Howie's plant. He heard the position was open at the other company and wrote this girl to tell her. I think he'll get some headhunters calling now that he's getting his resume out on job sites.

Well, back to my tree limbs and mulch until my next water break!

djs06
06-15-2006, 07:35 PM
Good luck Howie!! Are you in IT? I thought I remembered but I'm not too sure now. I'm looking for a job too, and BOY does it suck! LOL. We're cheerin' you on! Let us know when you have the news.

What kind of job are you looking for, Kimberly?

Gardenwife
06-16-2006, 09:59 AM
Yes, he's in IT. The programming he does is really more desktop publishing. He uses GMC PrintNet (http://www.gmc.net/) and QuarkXpress (http://www.quark.com/), among others.

He's really stressed - we both are. This woman who applied is one of those his company is keeping on after programming's moved to Wisconsin. He feels slighted, passed over, because it seemed he was their choice, then along comes this woman and suddenly they're wanting to interview her. She's "out sick" today, so that's probably where she is.

I keep telling him, it's not that he's not good enough for them! This woman is friends with the guy hiring at that place. You know how all the politics go.

It's just a stress bonanza the last couple days here. We appreciate your prayers and good thoughts!

newfiedarling
06-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Wow, that's a tough one. Especially when it's someone that knows someone. Perhaps Howie could take the opportunity, since he knows about her interview, to do up a little portfolio centered around their company to really knock their socks off. Thinking about you both.

~Dee

Gardenwife
06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Thanks, Newfie. You look great, by the way!!

The hiring guy used to work at Howie's plant, so he knows him at least.

Ugh, he's so swamped at work, he's almost cross-eyed. He's on call this weekend, so is taking files home to work on over the weekend. He was soooo wanting to turn in his resignation today. That would be fantastic, wouldn't it??

newfiedarling
06-16-2006, 10:17 AM
Thanks!

Now that's what I call dedication - working overtime for a company that you know is going to lay you off. If only the prospective company knew that!

Gardenwife
06-16-2006, 10:19 AM
Thanks -- Not much choice if we want to keep our house. *snort*!

Gardenwife
06-16-2006, 03:35 PM
Boy, do I know how to clear a room or what? :yikes:

glynne
06-16-2006, 03:48 PM
Any news? Thoughts and prayers for you both.

Gardenwife
06-16-2006, 03:50 PM
Nope, nothing yet.

SuchAPrettyFace
06-16-2006, 09:55 PM
I know this doesn't help, but if you move to Wisconsin, I will be your IRL friend. :hug:

Still keeping my fingers crossed. :crossed:

Gardenwife
06-17-2006, 06:13 PM
Awwww, thanks! :)

There's no word just yet. We're waiting. Good news on the job front for me -- I have an interview Monday at 2:00pm! It's for a post closing processor position at a mortgage company. A friend works at the business and turned in my resume when I e-mailed it to her - I didn't even know abou the job until the woman called me this afternoon!

Here's the God thing...The people we stayed with in Maryland have their own mortgage brokerage business, so I have a wonderful letter of recommendation from them, tailored to the position I'm applying for. She says in it that she offered me a job, which she did -- We just didn't want to move to Maryland and didn't feel comfortable flying solo on it remotely from Ohio.

I'm hopeful!

ChocLabLover
06-19-2006, 07:59 AM
Good luck on your interview today Kimberly! I also keeping my :crossed: for Howie!

Angel33
06-19-2006, 08:06 AM
Good Luck on your interview today Kimberly.
We'll all keep our fingers crossed for you.

Gardenwife
06-19-2006, 08:46 AM
A mutual friend of Howie and the hiring manager at the other company golfed Saturday morning. Our friend said the manager told us the company's deciding whether to continue their direct mail operations (where Howie would be). He did mention Howie by name, not knowing our friend knew us, and said Howie's skills would transfer well to the work he'd do there. It sounds like Howie might be their choice...If they continue in that direction. It's good to know the delay's been because of a company examining their costs and such, not because they've hired someone else.

barbygirl43
06-19-2006, 09:44 AM
sounds good on both fronts. Keeping my fingers crossed for you today.

famograham
06-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Me too, for both of you! :) ;)

:crossed:

Linda

DishyFishy
06-19-2006, 01:25 PM
:goodvibes: to you both.

ChocLabLover
06-20-2006, 08:39 AM
How did the interview go Kimberly?

Gardenwife
06-20-2006, 11:29 AM
It went really well - from her feedback and body language, I could tell she was very positive. I'm confident I'll be asked back for a second interview (the lady is going to call all the candidates tomorrow, letting them know either way).

My only caveat is that it will be a pretty routine, paper-pushing kind of job. All the new terminology is kind of scary to learn, but I know I can learn it. What I wonder about is how I would enjoy just doing paperwork all day long. But...Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I might really like having the routine and being able to leave it at work when I walk out the door in the evening!

Jen415
06-20-2006, 01:26 PM
There's some comfort to be found in routine jobs sometimes. I know that I can count on certain things to happen at certain times of the day. On the other hand, it can be monotonous! That is when I try to mix things up if I can.....

Great to hear it went well!! :)

barbygirl43
06-20-2006, 02:45 PM
sounds like it went well. who knows. Maybe it's something you might like for a bit. :)

Gardenwife
06-20-2006, 03:02 PM
True. I need to look at it like this: It doesn't have to be my "dream job". It's not set in stone. I have good skills which employers value, and if this isn't a good match for me or for them, I know I can find something else. Maybe I need to get out of my comfort zone (maybe?? LOL).

Gardenwife
06-20-2006, 06:07 PM
I found out another job for which I'd applied has been filled. In a way, that's a big relief since I don't have to worry about what to do if I accepted a position elsewhere and then got a call for an interview.

taekwondomom
06-21-2006, 01:55 AM
I know this doesn't help, but if you move to Wisconsin, I will be your IRL friend. :hug:

Still keeping my fingers crossed. :crossed:
Me too.

Gardenwife
06-21-2006, 10:05 PM
Hey, in "real life" or just online, friends are always appreciated! :)

The job prospect didn't pan out - no second interview. I am feeling a little bummed, but it's just the normal ego thing wondering why I didn't get to go on in the process.

Truthfully, though, I was scared of having to learn all the terminology and get up to speed on it all and really dreaded the thought of pushing papers all day like that with no creative outlet at all. Can you see me doing that and being happy? I sure can't.

I should check out Cord Camera, Sir Speedy, Hobby Lobby and some other local businesses that are involved with photography, graphics or crafts. I'm not crazy about the thought of retail hours, but it might be work I enjoy.

Whatever I do, I would like it to let me be ME. I don't want to dread starting a job because I know it is something for which I'm ill-suited.

Thanks for your encouraging words. We're still hanging in there and know we'll find jobs eventually! :)

MelodyL
06-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Sorry you didn't get the second interview, but you have a great attitude about it. I'm sure you will both find great jobs in no time at all. :)

ChocLabLover
06-22-2006, 08:38 AM
Sorry to hear about the interview. A better job will come along that you like. Keep us posted!

newfiedarling
06-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Gee, you certainly miss a lot when you're away for a few days! Kimberly, I'm such a "huge" believer in things happening for a reason. Perhaps the reason this job didn't pan out is because that dream job truly is just around the corner. It will work out. Any update on Howie's interview/job?

~Dee

oldwriter
06-22-2006, 12:35 PM
Hoping all is well with your job searchs.

Hope you hear something soon.

Gardenwife
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM
Howie said the CEO of the company at which he interviewed is away until mid-July. They won't make a decision about whether or not to continue their direct mail division until he gets back. Howie's not so sure he wants the job, anyway, since the software is new to him and there will not be anyone there to train him or to answer questions.

barbygirl43
06-22-2006, 02:32 PM
The job prospect didn't pan out - no second interview. I am feeling a little bummed, but it's just the normal ego thing wondering why I didn't get to go on in the process.
That's probably the worst part of the whole job interview process. Something will come up.:hug:

famograham
06-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Bumping :)

Any new news?

Linda

Gardenwife
06-30-2006, 09:54 AM
Another printing company is opening an office in our area. Howie is supposed to have an interview sometime the week of July 14-19.The manager is supposed to call him about it. :D

ChocLabLover
06-30-2006, 12:36 PM
Keeping 'em :crossed:

Gardenwife
07-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Update: Howie's old boss - the one who was at the company he'd interviewed for last month - called him today. She's the manager at the place she went to and she wants to interview him for a job there! He has another interview this week for a company opening a local office, too. Things may be looking up.

karistiana
07-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Sounds like he's having lots of interviews which is great! Good luck ... keeping my fingers crossed for yall and that you get what you want!

Sheila53
07-17-2006, 03:52 PM
That's wonderful news!! Crossing my fingers that things go well for him.

What's happening with you?

mezmerize
07-17-2006, 04:13 PM
Crossing fingers, toes, legs.... GOOD LUCK!!!

barbygirl43
07-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Glad to hear he's getting more interviews!!!

Stepping Out
07-17-2006, 08:52 PM
Saying a prayer for both of you!

howie6267
07-17-2006, 10:42 PM
Boy I have really been out of the loop. Thank so much for all your wonderful support here. I will let you know how it goes this week.

Heather
07-17-2006, 11:36 PM
Good luck Howie and Kimberly!

djs06
07-18-2006, 01:26 AM
Boy, do I know how much the job hunting process sucks!! I hope something pulls through for ya, Howie

howie6267
07-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Thanks, I know something will come along. It always has. The one job with my old manager would be 1 hour to 1 hour and half commute with the way traffic is. That would suck but at least it would be a job. I'm hoping the local job pays off.

Gardenwife
07-18-2006, 10:04 AM
He has two interviews on Thursday - the local one is at 10:30am and the city one is at 2:00pm. He'll come back and work a later shift after that, most likely. Busy day for the H-Man!

SuchAPrettyFace
07-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Good Luck Howie!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

DishyFishy
07-18-2006, 01:17 PM
:crossed: for you both.

MelodyL
07-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Good luck, I hope you get whatever works out best for you!!

ChocLabLover
07-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Howberly, how did the interviews go?

Gardenwife
07-19-2006, 08:50 AM
They're not until tomorrow. I wish they were over already...Really hoping! Wouldn't it be great if he ends up being offered positions at both? The second one is going to be with his old manager and her boss; maybe they're the only two deciding who's hired and the decision will be quicker that way? Aaaargh - waiting! :D

DollyR
07-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Good Luck Howie!!!

Gardenwife
07-19-2006, 12:49 PM
The interview's been moved to 1:00pm -- he told them he'll be coming directly from another appointment, so they know there's a chance he might be a little late. Yie!

Gardenwife
07-20-2006, 03:54 PM
The first interview went "fantastic" according to Howie. The company is family-owned and plans to stay that way. The manager who interviewed him was a neat guy and was impressed with Howie's knowledge of the software and the work. He said he'll let everyone know either way week after next. Howie would really like this one.

The second interview turned out to be for a job he's really not interested in. The more they talked, the more he could see it wasn't the kind of work he wants to do. He was honest and told them this, but recommended is co-worker from his current job. They really appreciated his honesty and said there will be more positions opening up, that he'll be one of the people they'll contact when that happens.

The co-worker of his worked under this same lady, so she is familiar with him. She didn't know he was looking for work, otherwise she would have called him. Howie really hopes it works out for his co-worker, because that guy desperately wants away from the company...And here he's one who was promised a job when the department closed down! Just about everyone wants to bail out of there, it's so bad.

Sorry such a scattered post - just wanted to update y'all. :dizzy:

glynne
07-20-2006, 04:18 PM
Thanks for sharing how things are going. That first interview of Howie's sounds promising. How is your search going? Continued prayers about you and Howie's job searches.

Gardenwife
07-20-2006, 04:53 PM
My search is so-so. Honestly, I'm hoping to do more freelance work and avoid having to commit to a regular schedule somewhere. I bought a domain name, memoriesviavideo.com and will be doing more with the photo slideshow work through it, soon as I decide what to do for a website.

A freelance slideshow (http://youtube.com/watch?v=qG3J7sEjd1k) I did for a baby shower has two other customers wanting me to do them for their families. :) The work's slowly coming in -- I need a better computer to do the really good stuff, though. In the meantime, I need to burn many gigabytes' worth of photos to DVD and clear off my laptop's poor hard drive so I have room to work!

trishn222
07-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Good luck to both of you, I am sure you will succeed!

Sandi
07-23-2006, 10:51 AM
That video looked great!!

So, any word yet??

howie6267
07-23-2006, 01:14 PM
Nope. We won't know until next week sometime. It went really well and I really have my hopes up high.

DishyFishy
07-23-2006, 01:25 PM
Fingers crossed for you, Howie.

ChocLabLover
07-24-2006, 08:35 AM
Mine too! :crossed:

tchrnow
08-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Any news? You both have been on my mind this week.

Gardenwife
08-02-2006, 12:54 PM
Aaargh, the manager said he'll be in touch by the end of the week. Howie and his coworkers are anxiously awaiting news. he really, really wants this one.

kykaree
08-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Hurrumph, do they have any idea just how many people are biting their nails waiting for news???? In how many states and countries???? We'll all turn up on their doorstep if they don't hurry up!

Sandi
08-03-2006, 03:44 PM
That's right Darn it!! Give us the number! We're calling!!! They can't keep us ALL waiting like this!!

DollyR
08-03-2006, 08:12 PM
I am right here with the rest of you waiting to hear the news.....

Gardenwife
08-07-2006, 03:25 PM
The manager finally called -- it looks GREAT. He has a second interview in 3 weeks, likely to finalize stuff. Yippee!

tchrnow
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Hurray!!!:carrot:

Sheila53
08-07-2006, 04:02 PM
What great news!!

kykaree
08-07-2006, 04:22 PM
Three more weeks!!!!!!!!! It better be just to finalise stuff or I WILL be over to sort them out!!!!!!!

glynne
08-07-2006, 04:59 PM
That sounds good ~ how exciting.

Kykaree ~ LOL ~ they'd better watch out.

ChocLabLover
08-08-2006, 09:31 AM
:woo:

howie6267
08-08-2006, 11:00 AM
I'm excited. I'm pretty sure there will be an offer after this next step. It sounded pretty positive.

glynne
08-24-2006, 09:13 AM
I was thinking about your job search, and just wondered if there was any news yet?

Gardenwife
08-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Funny you should post. :) We're driving out of state today. We're sure he'll come back with an offer. Once it's official, we'll announce it. :carrot:

howie6267
08-26-2006, 09:10 AM
I did get a offer. I am so glad my company decided to let me go. It gave me the push I needed. The company I am going to work for is Freedom Graphics. They are based out of Milton WI and are a Direct Mail company. The plant I will be working for is in Aurora IL. However they are opening a office in my hometown for me and one of my coworkers that they also hired. So we get to stay close to home, make a little more money and my coworker and I will get to open a new office and set things up. I am really excited about this. They have said that once we get the office set up we will be bringing on two more people that they interviewed. Another coworker of mine and one other that I don't know. God does provide. This is such a great opportunity.

glynne
08-26-2006, 09:16 AM
Wow ~ Howie ~ congratulations!! This sounds very exciting for you.

howie6267
08-26-2006, 09:37 AM
It is very exciting. I can't wait to get started.

trishn222
08-26-2006, 10:31 AM
Congrats Howie. I am so happy for you.

Stepping Out
08-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Congratulations on your new job!! :D :carrot: :carrot:

slimmingsi
08-27-2006, 11:10 AM
great news bud glad to see its all coming together

ChocLabLover
08-28-2006, 10:33 AM
Awesome Howie! :dance: :woo: :cp:

BreakingFree
08-28-2006, 12:46 PM
This reminds me of the saying "When one door closes, a window opens."

Congratulations and best wishes for continued success, Howie!

Jen415
08-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Congrats, Howberley! :)

famograham
08-28-2006, 02:09 PM
Yipeeeee!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations you two!!! What wonderful news!!

Linda

tolose85
08-28-2006, 02:32 PM
That is fantastic Howie! Congratulations to you! You deserve it! Keep us posted. We'll be excited to hear all about it.

That's really really great news!

Gardenwife
08-28-2006, 04:49 PM
Well, Howie and Mike turned in their 2-week notice today. They were escorted out...Free men! They're now on payroll for the new company and we're scouting out office space in downtown Newark. Jackie (Mike's wife) and I are so excited. :D

Jen415
08-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Escorted out?? Just because they turned in their notice? Sheesh! It's not like they are criminals!

Gardenwife
08-30-2006, 01:09 PM
It's their company policy to escrort people out when they are leaving to go to a competitor. It's kind of silly, for anyone wanting to steal sensitive information would do so before he turns in his 2-week notice. It's all worked out well, anyway, for Howie and Mike are already on the new company's payroll. They're scouting out office space for lease in the downtown area. Mike's wife and I have been going with the guys, me taking pictures to send to their manager in Illinois, and we've all had a good time. It feels like they're opening up their own small business. Though they're working for a pretty big company, it feels more like we're all involved in a small business start-up; already the guys (and us ladies) have a real sense of ownership, which means a lot in this kind of work.

It's meant some busy days, but it's fun. I'm going to take a nap now, though! ;)

lessofsarahtolove
08-30-2006, 01:38 PM
Congratulations, Howie and Kimberley!! :carrot: I am so happy and relieved for you both!! Here's to new beginnings and the next chapter. :goodvibes

Sheila53
08-30-2006, 04:10 PM
Such happy news! I'm so pleased for both of you.

luflic
08-30-2006, 04:54 PM
:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
doing the dance of joy for you! Great news. Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for all of you!

howie6267
08-31-2006, 09:54 AM
Thanks everyone. It's been a long couple of months but the outcome is well worth it.

Sandi
08-31-2006, 10:05 AM
That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!

puff0518
09-01-2006, 04:08 PM
This is just amazing!! Congratulations on the new job -- it sounds absolutely wonderful!!

nelie
09-01-2006, 04:20 PM
Congratulations, that is awesome!

oldwriter
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
Fantastic news! God has truely blessed you.

Charles78
09-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Congrats Howie. Man, I know how stressful that can be. Things tend to work out for a reason. I know this will work out great for you and your family!

Charles