Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 08:48 AM   #1  
Kimmy

S/C/G: 181.2/181.2/130

Height: 5 foot nada

Default Monday June 12 Flex Chat

Good morning ladies and gents,

Thought I would start a little flex chat for all us flexers and anyone else who would like to join.

It's not a nice day in my neck of the woods. Raining and blowing but that won't keep me from staying OP.

It's my fathers birthday today and we are going there for supper. I made myself some beef kabobs last night to put on the barbeque when we go there and I'll have a salad with it. I'm not even having cake. My sister bought me some 100 calorie pack cookies so I can have something sweet. I have to help my son study for a Science test today......can't wait for school to be over this year.

I better go and drink some water and get on my elliptical for awhile. Hope everyone has a GREAT OP DAY!!!

KIM
Old 06-12-2006, 10:37 AM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Hi nibs!

It's overcast here and a bit cool. I'm at work but would rather be home in bed. I think it is just the weather affecting me.

I have to be totally OP this week as I have to save all my flexpoints for a BBQ I'm going to on Saturday.
Closed Thread