Support Groups - Btb Members Chat~ Game 5!!

View Full Version : Btb Members Chat~ Game 5!!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-11-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi all ! And welcome!! glad you found us! So tomorrow is the first day of game 5 and I'm ready this time! I'll be away for most of this game because I'll be at the lake, but I WILL be playing!!
Good Luck and have fun!
W.

ArtsyGirl
06-12-2006, 08:14 AM
Good morning ladies! I hope we are all ready to start a new game. My life has been such an emotional train wreck the past week that I need to work out lots of stress so hopefully that translates into lots of exercise points.

Well, you know that one of my friends died, and I have to play his funeral this morning. I am hoping to keep my composure enough to get through. My other friend who was just diagnosed last week passed away on Friday and her funeral (which I also have to play) is later this week. It has been a rough week. They both will really be missed.

On the lighter side of life, we had a double header softball game last night. We lost both, but at least played ok in the second game. (We were having lots of problem in the first game.) We also had our first route safety crew meeting for the Breast Cancer 3-day walk in Detroit. We had a nice picnic and got to know some of the new crew members. It got me really excited about participating in this years event.

I ran my fastest run this morning. It was a short one, but I went 1.6 miles in 15:17!!! It was really fun. My hubby competed in his first TRIATHALON yesterday and he placed 4th in his age group. I'm so proud of him. I'm heading off to do a turbokick workout, and then get ready for the funeral.

I hope you all have a terrific start to the week!

Rosario
06-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Brandy-I really don't know what to say to you that'll make you feel better about your loss, but just remember that your friends have gone off to a better place. I hope you stay strong during the funerals.

Wendy-have lots of fun at the lake and good luck sticking to the game while you are away.

I'm leaving on Friday to LA, so I really need to make the most of this week. Plus, I'm saving money so there will be no eating out this week. Woo hoo!! me and my bf spent way too much moola this week just on junk food alone. I think he really needs to start eating right. He's small and not fat at all but that doesn't mean that there is nothing wrong going on inside. I can't wait til the ILs move out and I can cook for him and myself again.

Talk to you gals later!!

NikM789
06-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Hello Girls

I hope everyone weekend was good. I am ready for this new game. My goal is to have the minimum of 3 point for exercise. and more water I bought a new water bottle. Trying to stay away from all this diet soda. Well off to get some work done have a nice day

sotypical
06-12-2006, 01:57 PM
Brandy - I am so sorry to hear about your friends :( I know you can get through this and hope everything went well today.

Wendy - have an awesome time at the lake! While you are at the lake I will sit here at work and pretend I am too!

Rosario - cooking for youself makes a huge difference!!

I ended the last game with 359.5 pounds! wooo! I hope I can do that good this game too. and I lose 7 pounds!

Good luck everyone!

CherokeeAngel
06-12-2006, 09:19 PM
I hope we all do good ..Like the saying Battle of the Bulge.. It really is a battle. My husband i went to Philadelphia Mississippi to do a liitle gambling (we live in Alabama)for the weekend for our 31st Anniversery tomorrow..also my birthday June 13th
needless to say I ate more than I should have and there also was a full length mirror on my side of the bed and I did not like looking at my self first thing in the mirror much less the full image. So I know if I don't like what i see I know it's got to be me too change that image to the one I wouldn't mind for my husband to see, and to feel good about it! So I've got to do this not just for me but for my health and for my loved ones.

jelynn
06-13-2006, 12:41 AM
Hey everyone...wanting to get back into this game. I have been such a slacker! I lost 20 lbs pretty fast and have maintained a 15 lbs loss since March-- but I have sooooo much more to go I have got to get serious!! You all have my permission to bug me all you want when I'm not posting! LOL
And I didn't have a really strong start today...yesterday was my birthday and I finished off some cake and chinese food and had too much diet coke to compensate for my 4.5 hour short night last night (and no workout either since I was so tired) UGH!
So tomorrow is the day. I'm ready to get serious again.

ArtsyGirl
06-13-2006, 09:19 AM
Hi ladies-

I'm feeling a bit better today. My sinus infection is finally easing up. I'm hanging in there emotionally too.

I had a great walk this morning. Nice crisp air, and lots of birds chirping. I need to get my turbo in and then I have a ladies meeting at church this afternoon.

jelynn-Happy Late Birthday!!!!! I don't know that you should've invited us to bug you if you dont keep posting. Do you remember my little friend :drill:???

Cherokeeangel-Good luck taking charge of your life!!! I know that you can do it!

sotypical-7 POUNDS?!!!! How wonderful! Great job!

Nikki-3 points a day should be a piece of cake for you!!

Rosario-I'm so excited for you and your trip!! You are going to have such a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it. I didn't realize your IL's were living with you. How very stressfull that must be.

Have a great day ladies.

nail-lady
06-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Hi there!! Glad to see so many of you back here again!

Brandy~So sorry for your loss again, this must be a difficult time for you. Just know that you can find support here. Glad to hear that sinus infection is finally moving out...feel better soon.

Wendy~have a great time at the lake!

Rosario~Watch out LA!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy yourself!!

Courtnie~WOW!! Congratulations on the 7lb loss!! You earned it with all those points!! Way to go!

CherokeeAngel~Congratulations on 31 years! That is really something, especially now days.

I got my workout in this morning, but it was a difficult one. I started the Turbo Jam 10 kick start yesterday and I was a little shocked to see that the calorie intake for me yesterday was only 1055! I did not feel hungry at all through the day, but this morning my energy level was easily depleated only a short time into the workout. I hope that tomorrow it will come easier.

Chat soon,

Rosario
06-13-2006, 10:06 AM
cherokee- :woo: Happy Birthday :woo: and congrats on 31 years!!

Jelynn-:hb:happy belated birthday I'm with you on starting fresh today. I overate way too much last night but today is a new day to start fresh and try to stick with it. good luck!!

courtnie-congrats on your loss. have you found it to be easier since you've started this game or is it about the same??

Brandy-I am glad your hanging in there. It'll get better for you as time goes by, so don't worry. As for my IL staying with me, it's not exactly stressful because they are good people, it's just I liked it more when it was just me and my bf. I'm sure you know how it is.

Nikki-I am gonna try to aim for at least 3 excercise points too this week. I already fouled up Day 1, but Day 2 is here and I'm not going to let it slip away. Good luck!!!

Nail-lady-I hope you get some more cals in today so you have enough energy to do your workouts. It's ok if you aren't hungry just eat something, that way when it comes time for you to excercise, you don't feel drained.

The bf is getting out late today so I brought the laptop and I'm going to sneak in a vacant office to get my workouts done. I really need to. I have been very uncomfortable these past couple of days. I think it's because I feel like a ball since I've gained some weight back. And I'm not liking it too much. But I know what I have to do and I really need to JUST DO IT!!!!

Hope you all have a good day!!!

NikM789
06-13-2006, 11:23 AM
Hello well day 1 was good 5 pts for exercise and 2 for water even though I thought I was going to explode...LOL I really doubt I can do that again with the water. I Did the firm work out yesterday doing some Ab Jam party today never done that one so we shall see. I also took the kids out went for a walk and played tag...LOL I am so glad I can be a kid again. Then after we were all pooped out sat in the tent and ate fat free fudge Popsicles "sigh" it was so nice.

Brandy - I am glad your feeling a little better

Rosario- I hope day 2 goes good for you. You can do 3 pts. Don't think about it "JUST DO IT"

buckneram
06-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Hello everyone. Got up early today to do Denise Austin and then went back to bed! LOL! I didn't sleep well at all and got up at 5 so I stayed up to do the workout. Gonna do some outside work today. Clean up under the bushes and put some mulch under them. Maybe start to clean out the garage. MAYBE!!!
Brandy-hope you're feeling better. Glad you had a nice peaceful walk this morning.
Rosario-your trip sounds like it's going to be so much fun!
Well, gonna go, ttyl!

NikM789
06-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Quiet in here today. I was about to go on a binge it was crazy I was hungry but didn't want my apple till I get out. So I went to the vending machine looking for the little bag of fat free pretzels and of course the didn't. I was stuck so many good thing in there so there was one for Fruit snack the only healthy thing in there. Went to my desk check the points not so bad. But after I ate is I was still hungry and I wanted to go back to the vending machine you know I am going to get something really bad. I was going nuts I grabbed my water chugged it down and sigh the feeling was gone. THANK GOD because I don't know what kind of damage I would have done. now I have to rearrange my dinner because of the extra points I had but thats ok I am all good. I am hoping to take the kids for a walk again. I did the ab jam awesome I think I am going to be sore tomorrow we also did the cardo party to that was good. I wish I could do this at home with my kids there is no way.
Well I am off leaving in a few to go tanning before i get the kids bye

Wide in Winnipeg
06-13-2006, 09:45 PM
Whew! Stinky!!

I JUST got home from the lake and I have to get in the shower ASAP!!!

Haven"t checked the other thread yet, how are you all doing?? I'll have to catch up after Ryan is in bed!!
Catch ya later!
W.

CherokeeAngel
06-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks Everyone

Niki - Thank God for water!.... I know how you feel sometime when I get a craving for something crunchy (like nuts, chips....) I'll eat some ice and it works!

Courtney - congrats on 7lb loss

Nail-lady - at least try to get 1200 calories & Thanks 31 yrs is special for us since we still hold hands even in public!

Rosario - Thanks! and Just Do It!

Brandy - Sorry For your loss and I'm glad your feeling better.

Jelynn - Happy Birthday & Get Back In Here With The Rest Of Us!

ArtsyGirl
06-14-2006, 08:31 AM
Good morning Ladies!! Hope we all have a good hump day. I've gotta get some shopping done today. My hubby's birthday is next week, but I leave on Monday morning to go on our church's youth white water rafting trip, so I need to have everything ready because I wont return until the evening of his birthday.

My walk was nice this morning. I went my usual 4 miles with the neighbor. It must be a nice day because lots of people were out (we usually only see 1 other person out consistently.) Its going to start to get hot and humid here again. I hate that humid sticky mess. The only saving factor is the pool.

CherokeeAngel-Happy Birthday!!

Wendy-Glad your back. I hope the lake was relaxing.

Nikki-Congrats on avoiding the binge! I wish I could say I'm there with you, but I've let my emotions take ahold of me and my eating was out of ocntrol yesterday.

Angela-GREAT JOB on the early workouts. Hope you got your outside work done.

Rosario-Are you ready for your trip?

nail-lady-I hope your energy level is back up. Sometimes I'm not hungry and have to force myself to eat so I can keep my energy up to maintain my exercise goals.

Have a great day ladies.

Rosario
06-14-2006, 10:31 AM
good morning everyone.

well i didn't get my 3 excercise points, but i did get 2 so I'm happy with that. The only thing is when I got home, I could not stop snacking. And they weren't good-for-you snacks either. I don't know what it was. I should of kept working out when I got home. But instead I went straight to the fridge. Ugh! I don't really know what is wrong with me. Maybe I really do need to clean out those pantries and only have fruit and veggies lying around.

Brandy-white water rafting sounds like so much fun. I've always wanted to try that. you're gonna have blast!! btw-i'm saving my packing until friday night, but yes i am definitely ready for my trip!!

Nik-i am so thankful there aren't vending machines here at my work or else I'd go crazy everyday. Good job overcoming temptation!!!

angela-i'm glad that you are getting your excercise in. keep it up!!

chat with you later girls!!!

sotypical
06-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Yesterday was probably my worst points day ever. I did horrible on eating, no exercise, and only 1 liter of water. It's okay tho, I had my reasons and today is a new day :)

Rosario - get everything cleaned up! I know I had to. I still have some stuff laying around, but I try and keep it to popcorn, rice crackers, thinsations - stuff that wont hurt me too much! It is easier now, if I have chips or something I am not really tempted buy them - but if I make muffins or cookies WATCH OUT! I figured I have to learn to deal with it tho, I can't HIDE FOREVER - but you have to at least get used to it.

LadyFirelyght
06-14-2006, 09:12 PM
Who won the last game, anyone know?

CherokeeAngel
06-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I dont know.. I didnt get to finish posting mine but were all winners when we LOSE!

ArtsyGirl
06-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Good morning ladies-

We got our butts kicked in softball yesterday, but we avoided a mercy rule. I actually really enjoyed the game for as lousy as we did. The other team outfielded us and thats about it.

I did an hour of Turbo this morning. I'm not sure what I'll be able to add in since I didn't do my shopping yesterday and now HAVE to get those presents today.

Just a quick post since I'm at my sis's. Have a great morning everyone.

nail-lady
06-15-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi everyone! I have been more careful with the calories and making sure to get atleast 11-1200 and I feel more alive now. Still been working out through it all too, so I am thinking I will definately be seeing some results. today I did the 20 min. workout and the Turbo Sculpt~Whew! My arms are still a little shaky, this is only the second time I have used 5lb weights through that.

cherokeeangel~It is sweet that you and hubby still hold hands, we do too and it is a very nice feeling that after 11+ years of marriage (not to mention the 4 years together before that), we still want to. I think we are lucky women!

Brandy~White water rafting sounds like so much fun!! I have always thought it looked like a riot, but not sure if I will ever have the courage to try it myself. Have a great time!

Rosario~I know what you mean about having all that temptation around, I had to get rid of it! I do keep some things in the house for the kids, but I even try to keep that on the healthy side for them, like reduced sugar granola bars, sugar free pudding, popcicles and fruit snacks~I am not really tempted by these things. Everything else is fruits and veggies that way, if I think that I really need junk, I actually have to make a trip to the store to get it! The closest store is 3.5 miles, and the lady who owns it knows that I am trying to be good, so I would feel like I couldn't even go there for my fix,(ha ha) I would have to drive 6.5 more miles to fulfill that need. So I guess that is what helps me.

Well, off to get something productive done around the house today. My parents are coming next week and they are bringing my nephews (ages 13 & 15) to stay with us for a month. We love to have the boys come stay with us, we do not get to see them nearly enough and my boys just worship the ground they walk on. My parents won't stay that long, just a short visit, then off to grandma's to visit. So, I need to get ahead now, cuz it is going to be crazy around here very soon!!

Chat soon.

buckneram
06-15-2006, 06:46 PM
Hello ladies. I piled wood today for 4 hours. My aunt owns a logging company and she needed help today so I helped. It was a great workout. It was also very hard. I about died!!! I will not be doing that anymore! Other than that things are good. I didn't get all of my outside work done, gonna finish it tomorrow. I am going to Wal-Mart tonight to get stuff for scrapbooking. They got in a new line of pet stuff so I'm going to make a book for my mom's bday for her dog. She'll love it and I'll love scrapping it! Sounds like everyone is doing great.
Rosario-enjoy your trip. Have fun and be safe!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-17-2006, 01:14 PM
VERY quiet around here:(

Taking Ryan to the park today, have to go to the store and get some stuff to make a stepping stone for Grandpa for Fathers Day!! Should be fun to make!!
Have a great day!!

sotypical
06-17-2006, 10:03 PM
It is quit around here :( Where has everyone gone?

buckneram
06-17-2006, 11:13 PM
Hello. My cat had her kittens today. She had two of them and they are both have tiger stripes (you can tell from their bellies). I didn't see the first one born, but I did see the second one being born. It was pretty gross, but I cried. Ahh, the mircale of birth!!! Well, have a great weekend!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-18-2006, 12:00 AM
AWWW!! Angela, congrats on becoming a Grandma!!TeeHee! That's so great!

DO NOT attempt to make your own stepping stones in a house with no air conditioning!! Man, is it hot in here:dizzy:

Have a good sleep everyone!:hug:

NikM789
06-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Hello Girls hope everyone weekend was great mine was. Outside for most of the day Poolplaying volleyball, Badminton foot ball soccer, And I am beat down :) But it was good Glad it's finally summer. I put on my bathing suit from last year a little big HOLLA..LOL SO I have to look for something else

Well have to do some work will post later

sotypical
06-19-2006, 02:14 PM
Congrats on the kittens Angela! I bet they are sooo cute :)

Wide in Winnipeg
06-19-2006, 02:17 PM
Popping in for a quick hello!!! I'll be back later....
Nik~ Glad you had a awsome weekend!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-19-2006, 03:02 PM
Heyyyyyyyy Gallllllsssssssssssssss!!!!!

Back from camping I had a great time maybe too great I think I have gained a few...Oh well work harder this week to get more points....It looks like every is haveing a good time so far...I am sorry I have missed so much I hope all of you are well and doing good....I feel like I am still on the boat My head is spinning....I feel like I am going to fall over at any time...lol It will take me a week to get over this .......lol

Talk to all of you soon!

buckneram
06-19-2006, 09:00 PM
Hey everyone. I had a busy day. I cleaned our bedroom, the middle bedroom, the bathroom and the hall. Then, I took my grandparents out for icecream! It was a lot of fun. It is so hot here today I think I lost a few pounds from sweating! LOL! I'm going to be getting a membership to the Y in a month or two, I'm so excited! I'll have to drive to Olean (about 20 mins away) because we don't have a Y where I live, but I go there to do shopping and stuff anyways.
The kittens are doing well. The daddy loves them very much. He is always over there loving them and it is so cute! The mom cat is a great mom, always being there for them!
Well, gonna go check on my stuffed peppers, ttyl!

LadyFirelyght
06-20-2006, 09:44 AM
Yesterday was... complete ****. Throughout the morning and lunch rush, we discovered between 10 and 20 critical products that we were... completely out of. This was after the morning manager talked to the night manager and the night manager told here that there were only two things we were out of and that he'd arranged to have the stuff borrowed from another store. Yeah, he's not a very good manager....

Then around 12:30, the water shut off. Yes, you read me right. The water SHUT OFF. Lunch rush, in a restaurant, and no water. The water was out for about half an hour or so. No warning, just poof!

At one point, I was refilling the straw container in the lobby (which is right next to the ice machine) and I heard this weird rumbling sound. I looked over at the ice machine, and it's rocking back and forth. Woah! So I hurry back into the crew area of the store, walk over to my manager and say, "Umm... Shalene... I'm not sure what it means when the ice machine shudders for no reason."

Her response? "I'm not sure I want to know!"

Things got better after that. We got a few of our criticals and made do with what we had. Poor Shalene; this was her first shift managing by herself.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Sorry you had a bad day yesterday....Here's to a better day today...cheers

I am haveing the hardest time wakeing up today. I still feel like I am on the boat my head is still rocking but not as bad as it has been. I just want to lay down and take a nap...

I did get a hour of swimming in last night and I hope to get another one tonight. If I dont I will be walking. I want to keep my points around 10 for this game I have a goal for July and its comeing fast....I cant belive it almost time for my b-day....I still have so much to lose by then. I wanted to be at my goal weight of 175 I hope I can make it...

Well you ladies have a good day and I will check in later....

Rosario
06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
good morning everyone!!

I got back in from LA yesterday morning. What a fun and sad weekend. My grandma is in the hospital and her prognosis is not looking too good. She said that she can finally die in peace because she got a chance to see me. Wow. What a sad thing to hear. She seems so small and frail and not at all like the grandma I remember. It was so sad to leave, thinking that this might be the last time I see her alive. I was sad to leave my dad, mom, bro sis, and expecially my nephew. It sucks so bad living so far from them. I think I might have to move back sooner than I expected.

Well, I will really get back into the game tomorrow. I am still recuperating from lack of sleep this weekend. It was so worth it. I have a dr's appt today so I guess I'll find out how much I really weigh since it is said that their scale is pretty accurate. Moment of truth I guess. Dun-da-dun-dun!!!

angela-congrats on the kitties!!! I love kittens but i dislike cats. Are you going to keep them??

nik-your weekend sounded awesome. i'm glad summer is here too. except for atlanta's stifling heat!

wendy-how did grandpa like his stepping stone?

la3y-I'm glad you had fun camping. i know what u mean. i think it'll take me a week to recover too.

lydia-ah, the joys of working at mcdonalds. I loved working there. In high school and for a year after I graduated. It was one of the funnest jobs I've had.

Have a great day everyone!!!

nail-lady
06-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Hello ladies! I started out with Turbo Sculpt and Ab Jam, so I feel good about that. I have been being good today with food, despite the stress my parents are already causing and they are not even here yet! They should be arriving this evening, just about dinner time. Don't get me wrong, they are wonderful, but they just have a way about them that can make me insane! They love to bring junk food into the house, even though they know and I repeatedly tell them that I do not have it here for a reason. I only keep things for the kids that I am not tempted by, but they seem to think that I am depriving myself and my children. Last time I checked, Oreos and full fat Ice cream did not really offer too much nutritional value.....Am I wrong here?

It is not that I never let my kids have that stuff, but I just do not keep it here on a regular basis because I will be the one eating it! Why can't they understand that I just do not want that stuff here? I don't mind if they want to keep it in their motorhome and they are welcome to share with the kids, in moderation, but they ( I say they, but it is mostly my dad) seems to think that I should go out of my way to have the things he likes here because I know they are coming. But I don't think that I should bother. I make sure that there is plenty of food for meals and healthy snacks, these are the things that I always have here, I just do not think that I should have to 1-go out of my way to buy things that I do not want and 2-spend my money on them. That is just how it is going to be, if they want that stuff, they will have to get it and I will just keep a basket on hand to put their stuff in, should it find it's way into my kitchen. I know I sound a little b****y about this, but it really bothers me that they cannot atleast TRY to support my efforts instead of sabotaging them. Sorry I have spent so much time ranting and raving here.

I am looking forward to my nephews being here, they are good boys, alot of fun and my kids just adore them, so that will be great. I am looking forward to having them here.

Rosario~Welcome back. So Sorry to hear about your grandma.

Angela~Piling wood, what a great workout! We burn wood in an outdoor boiler and it uses ALOT of wood, so I am familiar with how much work that can be! Congrats on the kittens, I just love them, they are so cute and cuddly and much fun to watch play as they get bigger! A friend of mine's cat had 5 kittens about 2 months ago and they are so darn cute, except when they are climbing up your leg! They just crack me up though, have fun with them.

La3y~Hope your head is feeling better! I love camping too, but it seems like I do always come back with a few extra pounds hanging around.....could mine be from the s'mores??;)

Chat with you all soon!

Rosario
06-20-2006, 05:34 PM
So I'm back from the doctor's. I am raging mad. I think I'm going to explode.:bomb: I don't understand why we have to wait so long at the doctor's office. Okay, there job is tough and they do a lot for us, but for chrissakes we pay a lot for their services. You'd think they'd be a little more customer oriented. I waited 45 minutes for someone to come see me, and nobody ever showed up. I have learned that that is nothing compared to what other people have waited. It's just so ridiculous. And now I have to wait again, for a refund of my copayment. I have just never had to wait that long before and I am so po'd.

I did get weighed though. It said 237!!!! My scale said 230 this morning. I don't know what scale to follow. :dizzy: I think I'm going to buy a digital, as I have heard those are more accurate than the regular scales. And I'll just go with that.

Thanks for listening.

sotypical
06-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Rosario - I left you message in the other challenge. But yah, buy digital, I love mine! It weighs in every .2 pound - and every .2 pounds lost makes me happy!

I am doing some REALLY boring work right now so I started thinking - this diet thing is going to get harder I think. My boyfriend and I are moving within 4 weeks and we have decided we don't want to buy food until we move, we want to try and eat what is laying around the house so we don't have to move it or move new food. I agree and think that is fine (of course we will still buy milk and bread or whatever). But, lots of healthy stuff is going to run out and I am going to be stuck with 'worse' choices. I am sure it will be fine, but ack, I hope I don't end up eating anything to bad like 2 boxes of KD for dinner or something. But once we get rid of it, we won't be buying it again because he hopes to lose weight too. But I think finding different stuff to eat for the next little while might me harder. I got lots of soda crackers and peanut butter tho, haha.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-21-2006, 11:40 AM
Good morrin ladies

Well my head is a little better today...I have been thinking and I am really going to work hard the next two weeks to get back where I was. I have 7 weeks till my final goal and I can make it if I stick to my guns I know I can. I have been doing better on my workouts and I am working on getting more water in. I just have to keep I eye open and dont get mad at myself for things I cant control....

I hope all of you are haveing a great day!!!! I will check in later!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-21-2006, 12:36 PM
HOLY @*#&!!!!! I got on the scale last night before bed and it said 141LBS!!!
This morning it says 138 but I'm still FREAKIN' out over the posibility of being back in the 140lb range!!
Time to kick start this a diet plan,I guess this eating in moderation is not working for me at the moment and the exercise is almost obsolete!!
Have a great day, I'm going grocery shopping for fruit and veggies!;)

buckneram
06-21-2006, 02:26 PM
Wendy-calm down girlie. I'm sure it's just water or something. Don't fret.
Rosario-I hate my digital scale. Everytime I get on it it says something different!!!
As for me, it's laundry day. I'll get a good workout going up and down two flights of stairs. My grandma is having eye surgery today so I am going to take them dinner tonight. I love making dinner for them. Homemade beefaroni, it's so good. Not to healthy, but good. I also need to get yard work done, but I don't see that happening any time soon. Well, gotta get that laundry in! TTYL!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
HI ladies. bed time for me so I thought I'd check in first!!

Brandy~ How have you been keeping?? You haven't posted in awhile, hope your ok!!
Off to the park for a picnic with 3 other moms tomorrow, wish me luck !! I haven't been around that many kids in a long time, hope I don't get a headache from them!!LOL!I'll chat with you when I get home from that!
G'night,
W.

NikM789
06-22-2006, 10:02 AM
Hey girls just wanted to say Hi been really busy. And off the bus again. argh
Will TOM is here and I feel like I have ate more the past 2 day then I do when I am being good in a week. I just can't stop. But today I am putting my foot down. I am not going to lose any weight if I keep doing this. And I don't want to go back to 16 since I just got into 14. So no more. And exercise is not there any more. Just everything is boring me again. I have to do something different. I think I am going to start roller blading again at night. Walking on my breaks its a mile around my building. I t's better than doing nothing. I guess I am just getting bored with the gym. Good thing is I can take the kids out and go swimming. And my jobs Picnic is this Saturday ahhhh there is going to be all this food and ice cream its in an amusement park. So I have to create a goal in the morning eat something small when we get there at 12 have 1 burger and some salad. and more salad if I am still hungry then take the kids and play which you know that a couple of hours of the water park and rides by the time we are done we all know I am going to be hungry and now there is all the stands with all the good food. I guess I will have a hot dog since all that really probably better then anything else. But I am having an ice cream cone. Probably better than a blizzard...lol I just have to take control of what I eat and not let my stomach do all the talking. Thats better than just letting my self go because wow I can consume more then that. Well I m hungry now going to heat up my oatmeal :0) have a nice day girls

Rosario
06-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I think Brandy is on her white water rafting trip!!

sotypical
06-22-2006, 10:18 AM
White water rafting, ohhh so much fun, I want to give that a try!

I am sitting here riding my exercise bike, and I am getting sick. So I am sweating but like a sick sweat uck, I feel gross. But I just couldnt sleep in (even tho I was sooooo tired). I have been doing bad on my eating this week and if I skip a day of exercise I might gain! eeeps I hope I am not becoming obsessed with this exercise thing :(

But on a happy note, I got a raise yesterday! 23% or something like that!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Well I had a happy note today I got up today and look at the scales and I am almost back to where I was before camping....I think it may have been water gain... I had that TOM while I was camping. So I think I gain may not be as bad as first glance...I will update My tracker on Sunday...

Have a good day.....I will chat with you all later.

sotypical
06-22-2006, 10:33 AM
I LOOOVE updating my ticker, haha
well only if it is going in the right direction, haha

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-22-2006, 10:35 AM
Well mine may not go the right way...I am only hoping it does not go to far.

sotypical
06-22-2006, 10:37 AM
awww :( Thats okay, you were camping!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-22-2006, 12:24 PM
Thought I'd pop in quick before we head out for our picnic!
I'm so bloated today, retaining water reallt bad, and TOM starts this weekend!Feeling really round today..
I have to lose weight by July 1st, I'm going on a date and I have to feel better about myself.
C Ya later!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-23-2006, 01:38 AM
That date has been up'ed a week! he called and asked me to go out tomorrow too!!
I haven't been on a real date in......um......uh......well, obviously a real long time!!
No time to lose weight now:(
oh well, chat tomorrow!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Have a good time on that date Wendy!!!!

I really did good yesterday! I am so happy with myself. I just hope I can keep it up!

sotypical
06-23-2006, 01:33 PM
wooo congrats on the date! have a blast!

Rosario
06-23-2006, 03:39 PM
wendy-woo hoo!! have a great time on your date. forget about losing the weight....just have fun.

I just had an aha!! moment. When this game first started, I was doing awesome. And you know what? My IL were not living with me. Ever since they moved in, allmy good eating and excercise went out the door. I know there really is no one to blame but myself, but hear me out-I don't really eat right because I am not cooking my own food-my MIL cooks and we eat lunch from whatever is left over from dinner. I don't really have anywhere to excercise, because I used to use the living room or the spare room as my gym and now they stay in the spare room and are always in the living room. Hmmmm? I wonder if this means anything. Anyways, they are moving out in 2 weeks. I can't wait!!! I hope this solves my problem and lets me re-dedicate myself to lose weight. It may not be the most logical reason why I have fouled up, but It is really getting me motivated to know that I will be the master of my own kitchen again, and i can work out anywhere I want without having to worry about who's watching tv or who's in my way. I really do hope that I am right!!!

LadyFirelyght
06-23-2006, 08:46 PM
5 days of work in a row always wears me out. On top of that, it's *that* time of the month, so I'm feeling drug out.

Interesting thing happened yesterday.... the district manager (pretty sure he's the district manager anyway) asked me if I would like to be a manager. He told me I had as much time as I needed to think about it, so no rush in giving him an answer... but it's definitely something to consider. It could really be a good thing for me, I just... I don't know if I can work it out. We'll see, I suppose.

In weight-loss news, I'm now down to nearly 152 pounds! WOO HOO! I can hardly believe that I've lost so much weight.

A few days ago, I decided to buy myself something to wear once I've reached 150lbs. I bought a white cami tunic and a purple shrug. Gorgeous, and... size MEDIUM! I only have one other medium-sized thing in my closet, and that's a shirt that's stretchier than the day is long. I'm so proud of myself.

Wide in Winnipeg
06-24-2006, 05:46 AM
Lydia~ I'm proud of you too!!!

The date=:D

LadyFirelyght
06-24-2006, 11:37 AM
I take it the date went well? hahahahaha

Wide in Winnipeg
06-24-2006, 01:56 PM
Ya, the date went well, we are going to a wedding next weekend too!:D
Last night was his nieces grad and there was jello shooters there for everyone, they were really good, have to get the recipe to make my own!LOL!
We didn't get back to town till 2:30am so I'm pretty tired today, been up since 6:00 working!:tired:
Hope you are all well,have a good day!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-25-2006, 10:51 AM
Morning ladies!!
Today will be church and then off to a clothing sale for awhile this afternoon!It's a really nice day out so I'm going to take Ryan somewhere and have a little fun, theres a walk 3km walk for cancer over at the park that I think we will join,me walking and Ryan rooling along in his stroller!:D
Have a good day ladies!

Rosario
06-26-2006, 12:25 PM
good morning!!

lydia-kudos on the invitation to become a manager. I know working at McDonald's really isn't worth it unless you are a manager. Hope you take the dm up on his offer. that's awesome on the medium sized clothes and your weight loss. woo hoo for you!!!

wendy-glad you enjoyed yourself on your date!

I'm just here at work waiting for lunch. I bought a new DVD this weekend (the biggest loser workout). I'm pretty psyched to try it out. After a couple of weeks of not drinking any water, I'm surprised to see I miss it. I bought a 1-liter bottle and after I took that first swig, I see that I am actually thirsting for it. I guess just drinking soda will do that to you. I am glad I am getting back on track this week. I was beginninng to feel like a big slob. It's the bf's b-day on Friday so we are going to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. Yum!!! I have to be good all week just so I can splurge a little on Friday.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. See ya around!!

ArtsyGirl
06-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi gals,

I don't have lots of time, just wanted to let you know I'm doing ok. I'm recovering from the stress of the funerals, and had a blast rafting last week. I will post more and get everything updated soon. I have lots of posts to catch up on. Have a great day!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-26-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi all! I just found out that I will have off the 3rd and the 4th Whoooohoooo! Me...I am glad you had a great time Wendy! I have a fun weekend we rode about 50 miles on the bike this weekend and I hope we can ride this weekend coming up...I will check in soon I too have some more posting to do..

Wide in Winnipeg
06-26-2006, 01:54 PM
HI everyone!!
Brandy~Glad you had a good time rafting, wish I could do that, but theres nothing of the sort around here!
La3y~ 50 miles!!! whoohoo!
Rosario~R U going to SI6?

sotypical
06-26-2006, 01:56 PM
Just wanted a jump in and say HI and let everyone know I am still here!

Glad to here the date went well Wendy!

lydia - congrats on the job offer! You must feel pretty good. Didn't you just start there not too long ago? And congrats on the size Medium and almost 30 pounds! WOW!

Rosario - I think your IL have a lot to do with it, once they leave it might take some getting back into it but other then that there should be nothing stopping you!

ArtsyGirl
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
OK, where to start...Rafting was down in West Virginia (about 9 hours away) and we had about 60 people in our group. The first day down I did a 21 minute run with a 13 year old girl who averages 6 minute miles. Needless to say, we both changed our pace and went for a medium. Between the faster than usual pace, the HILLS, and running on a rocky, unstable path, it kicked my butt, but I finished it. Day 2: Rock climbing!!!! We took off in a pontoon boat, and climbed the cliffs on the lakeshore. It was incredible. We had a 13 yr. old, 4 18-19 yr old, me, and then a 50 something. All were male except me, BUT, only me and 1 other made it to the top of all our climbs (1 took 4 tries to get up, but I did it!!!) I'm super proud of the fact that I more than held my own. Day 3: Whitewater Rafting-the river was low, so therefore slow, and rapids not as big as in the years past. We still had lots of fun, but not nearly as exciting. I took a nap on the lake beach after our trip and woke up sore EVERYWHERE!!! Then, of course, it was time to run! I am so glad that was only a 15 minute run, and I paired off with a girl whose pace was much closer to my normal, and somehow I overcame the pain and finished that run also. It was a nice trip, and I was very thankful to have an escape after all the funerals of the previous week.

I can't remember if I told you, but I signed up to run a 5K. It is on the 4th of July. I can't believe its almost here. I'm getting nervous. I went 2.6 miles this morning with my hubby, and that's my longest run so far. I just need to add .5 miles next week. I think I can do it!

I don't have time for lots of comments, I'll try tomorrow to catch up with all of you.

The bad news is I way overate on vacation, and now am back to losing instead of maintaining. I hit 140 again and I'm starting to freak out. Just gotta watch what I put in, and get back in my routine.

Wide in Winnipeg
06-26-2006, 06:24 PM
Brandy~ Sounds like a freakin' blast!!! I wouldn't have the energy for 1 day!!!!
Sorry about the weight gain, I to have not been watching what goes in my yapper!:o
Tonight I am going grocery shopping for lake food!! Heading out to the lake tomorrow and will be back on Friday! I'll be sure to pop in here tomorrow before I leave though!
Trying to plan a menu that Ryan will eat out there and will be healthy for me! Pretty hard to take a head of lettuce and salad fixings with me!:D Not that hard I guess....
Going to make some wraps and live on weiners and hambergers so I might come back at 140lbs!!I hope not!!
Catch ya's all later!

LadyFirelyght
06-26-2006, 06:36 PM
lydia - congrats on the job offer! You must feel pretty good. Didn't you just start there not too long ago? And congrats on the size Medium and almost 30 pounds! WOW!

Yesterday marked my first full month there. Crazy, right? It's looking more and more like I WILL be able to take the job. Crossing my fingers...

Brandi: Good luck on that 5k. I'm sure you will do FABULOUSLY! :D

ArtsyGirl
06-27-2006, 08:17 AM
Good morning all!

I just got back from my walk and boy is it hazy and humid out! Not good to feel that sticky before 7 am. I have a busy day here getting lots of stuff done that got shoved aside when I was gone. Shouldn't be that bad though.

Wendy-Hope you have a great time at the lake. Good luck finding healthy food for that. Camping is always a downfall for me. I guess I never have done it healthy, so definetly a bad habit to just indulge while I'm away. Sounds like you had a fun date. Jello shooters and all.

Lydia-Congrats on the job!! That is wonderful.

la3y-sounds like you've been able to enjoy some treat bike trips lately! Hope you get to do some more this coming weekend with your new found time off!

Rosario-Did you like the Biggest Loser DVD? I have to admit its pretty low on my list, but it adds variety. I am sorry to hear about your Grandmother. At least you were able to have a visit with her and make her happy. It is so hard to lose loved ones.

Well, I'm off. I hope you all have a tremendous day.

Rosario
06-27-2006, 09:55 AM
Morning!!

Brandy-welcome back. what a way to unwind!!! your week sounded like it was lots of fun. and look at you running. now your going to do a 5k?? wow!! i know you are going to do awesome.

la3y-I have the 3rd and 4th off too!! I like how they do things down here in GA. Woo hoo for 4-day weekends!!!!

wendy-not too sure if I'm going to jump right back into SI6. i really like this other workout so I guess I'll stick with it until I get bored and then ease back into SI6. I hope you are getiing urs in. Have fun at the lake!!!

Courtnie-how's it going??

Well I got 30 minutes of excercise in. That is definitely a step up from 0 minutes. I would of done more but TOM came and I was cramping pretty bad. I did the Biggest Loser and I actually really liked it. The cardio was awesome and had me sweating like crazy. It looks like it'll be easy to stick to. Food was way better too. So far I am feeling good and doing good too. One day down, 6 more to go!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-27-2006, 10:11 AM
I hear you on the 4 day weekend!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!

I want to know if I can get a point for riding?? It takes lots of leg work to stay on the back.....Hubby a wild driver.....lol Some time he is up to 70 to 100 mph I really have to hang on tight........

I really need to get my DL so I can drive myself. I have done it a little but I still am not sure of myself.

Rosario
06-27-2006, 08:00 PM
just finished my workout. woo hoo!!! 3 points. hope everyone has a good night!!! see ya tomorrow!

ArtsyGirl
06-28-2006, 08:56 AM
Morning ladies,

I had a beautiful walk, and a good run this morning. Its not nearly as humid as yesterday thank goodness. That was my last "official" training run before the 5K, but I think I'll run again on Friday just to keep my nerves settled.

I'm going to Cedar Point (amusement park) on Monday with my sis and her bf, and we're meeting my brother and his wife there. My hubby has to work so I'm feeling a bit like I'll be a tag along, but I'm sure I'll have fun once I get over that.

Today I supposedly have a softball game (if it doesn't rain). The weather pattern has had rain almost every Wed. it's kinda a joke on the team right now. I really hope we get to play. Its such a fun way to get some exercise in.

I've been struggling to get my eating back in control. I've done well with choosing healthy foods the past 2 days, but I've been eating to much of them. I've been so hungry! At least I'm not eating out of boredom, or for emotional reasons, but I still need to get it back under control.

Well, I'm off. Have a great day.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-28-2006, 01:59 PM
I am starting over I need to get back to the old way I did things...I have dusted off my note book and have started logging things in it again....I let myself down yesterday. So I have started back! I have taken the words like try and hope out of my word list and change them to will and can. I will get lots of points today! So look out ladies here I come....

sotypical
06-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Rosario - way to go on the 3 points! Just keep that up and you will be losing in no time!

Things are going good. We take posission of the house tomorrow - I am super excited, but it also means that I have tons of work to do. Does cleaning, getting ready to paint and painting count as exercise? haha I will probably be over there this weekend doing a good clean and taking everything off so we can paint sometime next week. I only get Monday off but I am taking a Vacation day on Friday to do some stuff with the new house. So I get a 4 day weekend too! Hopefully I can get lots of stuff done this weekend, I even want to put in at least 8 hours of work so if I need to I can another day off next week or the week after without using a Vacation day. With moving any evertying I will probably have to book a few days off, and I don't want to use up all my days JUST IN CASE, I want to go somewhere. I still want to find a puppy in the next week, but it wont happen. If I want the perfect dog I am doing to have to wait.

Rosario
06-28-2006, 04:02 PM
i finally finished this project i was working on. i am exhausted and ready to throw in the towel for the rest of the day. i brought my trusty laptop with me, so while i wait for the bf tocome pick me up, i will do my biggest loser workout. I wish it were Friday already. this week has been really tiring at work. only cause the other girl was out this week. but at least i have been kept busy and that's better than doing nothing all day.

courtnie-i hate moving! that should be considered excercise with all the crap you do. the IL are moving out soon (maybe this weekend...fingers crossed) and i was hoping that I wouldn't have to help them with the move but i opened my big mouth about having the fourth off so I may be helping them move. yuck!!! but you should have lots of fun especially since it is your own, new house.

La3y-you've lost so much weight, i know you can do it!! just get back in there and stay strong!

brandy-hope uget a chance to get a game in. here's some help for you :dust:

enjoy the rest of your day gals!

sotypical
06-28-2006, 04:11 PM
I am going to have fun. I am almost thinking about staying there this weekend and just sleeping on the floor! But I would get lonely with my boyfriend at work and no puppy :( This is why I need a puppy NOW and not in a few months! argh

Rosario
06-29-2006, 09:54 AM
courtnie-you'll be way too busy to even have time to get lonely!!

Morning gyals!!!

Remember that project I was working on yesterday?? Well, I totally got ripped off. We charge $30/hour for any word processing work that comes in. I spent at least 6 hours typing up this crazy old man's memoirs. I only charged him for 3 just to give him a break. Well, he came in saying that was too much and it wasn't fair and blah, blah, blah. He did not want to pay me the 90 bucks!! He ended up only paying for 2 hours!! It made me kind of feel like, wow, my time doesn't mean crap. The nerve of some people!! After I had given him a break. And his excuse was that I had said I could finish it in a hour. He-llo!!! It was 20 pages long. I told him it would take me way longer than an hour to do it. Oy vey!! That's done and over with and my boss said that we will just not do business with him anymore.

So now that my rant is over, I worked out yesterday. Woo hoo!! That's 3 days in a row. I really like this biggest loser workout. It is not as intense as my usual SI6, but it's good enough for me now and I am enjoying it and actually look forward to it. No loss on the scale yet. Maybe because I had a bit of food overload yesterday. I need to work on that area a wee bit harder. But I am trying!

Hope you all are well and hope you all have a great Thursday!! Woohoo! It's almost Friday!!!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-29-2006, 10:32 AM
I did great yeaterday on points....

I am working on getting more points today! I have it all planed out...I have to say I looked at the scales this morring and its looking good.....

Have a great day ladies Keep moveing Rosario!!!! sounds like you needed the change....

ArtsyGirl
06-29-2006, 10:50 AM
Morning ladies,

I'm sleepy today. Our ball game didn't start til close to 9, (supposed to start at 8) and by the time we finished and got home I was exhausted. I still am. We had a good game, and won 9-4. We had JUST enough players to play so we were happy to grab a win with only 3 outfielders in the game.

:cp: Rosario and La3y!!!!!:cp: You guys have really kicked it up this week!!! I'm so happy for you both.

Rosario-I'm so glad you found a workout that you like and LOOK FORWARD to!!!! What a tremendous help to get that exercise in. Its so much easier when you like what you're doing. Sorry you had such crap at your job. Some people just assume that they are all that matter, and take advantage whenever possible. Not much fun for the rest of us.

Courtnie-How exciting!! What kind of puppy are you hoping to get? I absolutely LOVE my 2 dogs. They make life so much more interesting. Congrats on the house. You must be beside yourself with excitement.

I'm finally getting my eating back on track after 3 days of transition. Its so frustrating sometimes, but we all know about that. Well, I've gotta get moving. Have a great one.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-29-2006, 12:23 PM
I am working hardddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH I almost forgot!!!!! The tat talks are back on...Hubby put me on hold the last time I was talking about this. He is the one talking about it this time...So If I make it to my goal by My b-day....I will get a tat. WITH OUT FAIL!!!!!

LadyFirelyght
06-29-2006, 05:24 PM
Working at McDonald's... such a temptation sometimes. But today, I had a NSV! All morning I was working with the biscuits; the smell was torturing me. I wanted one SOOOOOOOOO bad. For a FULL HOUR I contemplated eating one. In the end, I decided to wait until I could eat something nutritious instead of opting for mostly empty calories. I passed up the biscuit and went for some SBD grilled caesar wraps instead. Less calories, more filling, and NUTRIENTS!

I've been struggling a bit with my eating at work, but I definitely feel back on track now.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-29-2006, 05:48 PM
I got a problem another fine and fatting southern meal will be eating today....I dont know what I will eat....I have to come up with something...Something not fatting. I just may wait and eat when I get home...It will be late but I think its best.

Rosario
06-29-2006, 07:59 PM
Me too La3y!! We're going to a buffet. Yikes!!!! I know I am going to eat all my favorites, but I'll try to eat less than what I usually do. Don't want my workout to go to waste!!

Hooray for tattoos!!!

Lydia-that's what I call self-control!! awesome!!!

ArtsyGirl
06-30-2006, 08:47 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

SMORES...they got the best of me last night. We biked to my parents house for a picnic dinner (neices are in town) and ended with smores over the fire. Oh well, back on track this morning.

I'm feeling a bit more confident about the race on the 4th. I went out this morning trying to match the pace I had on Mon. cuz I think I'll be able to maintain that. I've been having trouble knowing how fast I'm going, but today I was right on the slow pace I was aiming for. I think I can, I think I can...

Lydia-Great job on the NSV. I know I'd have a problem being surrounded by food all day, but you're doing so well! Keep it up.

Rosario and La3y-how did your dinners go? Were you able to stick to your plan?

Have a great one ladies.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
06-30-2006, 10:31 AM
Yes!!!!! I only had one hotdog. My MIL said something so....grrrrrrr she said the fried fat back had less fat than a hot dog......She was on a roll yesterday and I seam to be the one she was after...Some day I am going to go postal on her.....

NOW to better things...I said yesterday I was going to work on getting 12 points well I did it!!!! I am very happy with myself...I will keep this up all weekend.....

I got a bet with myself to see if I can keep it up for 12 days..Two days down and 10 more days to go!!

ArtsyGirl
06-30-2006, 02:52 PM
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back under 140 again, and oh so happy about it!

Rosario
06-30-2006, 03:01 PM
woohoo brandy!!! I knew you would do it!!!!! p.s. I got a hankering for some smores now. i think I'm going to make some tonite!!

dinner was a disaster last night. i felt so yucky though. you'd think I'd learn my lesson but nooooo. there was nothing to bring for lunch so I had a hamburger and fries. and dinner is going to be at cheesecake factory. at least me and the bf will be sharing one of their plates because their potrions are huuuuuge. and I don't know if I will have time to get a good workout in tonight. we are going over to see the IL's new house (fingers crossed so the closing goes good). good thing is that I will be helping them move in this weekend or next, so I know that's going to be a great workout in itself. since there is no work tomorow I'm going to work my butt off at home. don't be surprised if you see me with 10 excercise points!!! lol

4-day weekend coming up. Woohoo!!!! Everybody have a safe and fun weekend and an awesome fourth. I probably won't be around until after the holiday so everyone take care and be good!

Smell ya later!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
06-30-2006, 06:33 PM
HI everyone!!!
Love to catch up but I'm having computer problems and will be oof line for awhile till its all fixed up!!
Take care!:D

LadyFirelyght
07-01-2006, 12:22 PM
mmmm... finally got a good night's sleep last night. I think I've just about caught up on the lost sleep from the past week. I slept for nearly 12 hours last night! So, today I'm going to try and get at least one exercise point. I always struggle with that on my days off, but I'm trying to get better. We'll see what happens.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone!! Hope you are enjoying the weekend!!
Love's ya all!!!

ArtsyGirl
07-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Hi gals,

Hope you're all having a tremendous weekend. Its hot and sticky here so I'm thinking of getting the kayaks out later if its not raining. Might be a little cooler on the water.

See ya,

Wide in Winnipeg
07-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Beautiful day here in the Peg!!!!Have a great day everyone!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-03-2006, 01:58 AM
I'm officially a calorie counter;)
See ya all tomorrow!

LadyFirelyght
07-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Hi all! Boy, was yesterday ever a busy day. Worked 6 1/2 hours (CRAZY day. Busy as an angry bee's nest) THEN went to Sea World for 4 1/2 hours. I walked a total of 4.27 miles which I think might possibly be the most I've walked before. I'm tired, I'm sore, but the fireworks display was SO worth the work. I know today's going to be even crazier with everyone stopping at Walmart to pick up last-minute BBQ supplies and such. Luckily, I'm only working 6 hours (supposedly).

Wide in Winnipeg
07-04-2006, 01:45 PM
gOOD MORNIGN LADIES!!
i WAS WONDERING WHO IS IN FOR gaME 6?? I"m thinking I'll post for some Newbies to join in this time.....
What do you all think?? OR should we forget about it?:(
Majority rules, take a vote

ArtsyGirl
07-04-2006, 02:12 PM
28.57!!!!! My 5K was this morning, and that was my time. MUCH faster than I thougth I could do!! HAPPY DAY!

I'm definetly in for game 6.

Lydia-Congrats on getting to the 140's!!!!!!!!! Glad you got to enjoy some fireworks at the end of such a busy day.

sotypical
07-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I ran away for a few days but I am back now! I am up for game 6!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-04-2006, 03:34 PM
:cool:

LadyFirelyght
07-04-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm in for game 6. This stuff really keeps me motivated!

Thanks, Brandy, for the congrats. I'm super-excited! I haven't weighed this little since I was 15 (4 years), and that didn't last very long :P My goal weight (130) is less than I weighed when I was 11. Crazy, but true.

Wide in Winnipeg
07-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Lydia~ Congrats!! Soon you'll be beating me!!!:o :D Whoohoo!

Rosario
07-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm up for game 6!!! I haven't been in the game too much but I love it :) !!!

How was everybody's weekend??? I was helping the IL move most for the weekend so I didn't really do anything special. Eating was ok, could've been better and excercise was not so conventional. But I'm ready to get back into the groove of things today. Well, the working out groove anyway. it's going to take some work for the eating one. haha!

brandy-I had a dream about kayaking the other day. I think it was brought on from your post. how weird is that? woohoo! on the 5k. you are the man!!! I am soo proud of you!!!

wendy-wow, good luck on the calorie counting. it's tough, but I know you can do it!!!

I'll check back later. Have a good day everyone!!

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-05-2006, 11:28 AM
No Game 6!!!! I got to play how will my kids make me get points!!! I am In!!!!

I have my kids makeing me get points! They are all about playing this game!...lol We cant stop now. I just got good at it.

BTW I am down another 2 lbs!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-05-2006, 07:06 PM
:) Glad there's still interest!
I'm down 1.5 lbs since Monday when I started counting calories!:carrot:

I will try and put up a thread for some more poeple to jion but I'm having problems with my computer lately, just managed to get online now, been trying since 11 this morning!:mad:
I'll TRY and catch ya later!

ArtsyGirl
07-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Good morning gals,

Hope you're all having a healthy morning. I'm back from my run/walk. We ran for 16 minutes (I got about 1.7 miles) and then walked the rest of the 4 mile route. Now I'm sitting here enjoying my coffee.:coffee:

I've got a funeral to play this morning. Then this afternoon I'm helping a cousin work on a 4H project. I'm actually going to fire up my kiln and make something while he's fooling around with his project. I haven't made any glass in a few months, so it should be fun.

la3y-Congrats on the 2 lb. loss!!! You're doing so well.

Rosario-funny about the kayaking. We weren't able to go out because we had a huge storm come through in the morning and we didn't want to risk being caught out in the lake in something like that. Maybe this Saturday we'll be able to go.

Wendy-hope you get your computer issues solved. Mine is acting up a bit, but so far its still working.

Softball last night was pretty fun. We had a double header, and won 1, and lost 1. They were both decent matchups, so it was exciting. It was 2 late games again, so I was really dragging butt by the end of game 2. I went straight to bed, and then had a bit of trouble getting up this morning. I dont like late games, and that's about all we have this year! Oh well, they're still fun, just a bit challenging to keep my energy up at that time of night.

Have a great day ladies.

Rosario
07-06-2006, 10:26 AM
So I'm a bit down this morning. I jumped on the scale today and I am back where I started. I was 235 in January and I am 235 today. <sigh> I thought I was getting somewhere with the excercise. But I know it's the food that is really killing me. It's just so hard to keep all the bad food out of my mouth. I don't want to deprive myself but I don't think I can control myself either. I really hope it's better next week when I get to shop for and cook my own food again. I am getting better on the excercise, but I think I need to kick it up a notch. I defintely want to start playing tennis again. What a workout I got from playing. Like I said, once my IL's are out of the house, things will be totally different.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-06-2006, 10:49 AM
Rosario...You can do this. I know you can. Do you plan you day? I have found that if I plan what I am going to have I do better I sit down the night before and wright down what I will eat and how I will workout. It helps me.....

I am not doing to good right now I have got to kick it up...so I will make 10 points today.....

Rosario
07-06-2006, 11:08 AM
thanks la3y!! Right now, it's pretty hard to plan my day as this week it has been pretty hectic and there is no food in the fridge. I'm sure it'll get easier after this weekend, because we'll be by ourselves (me and bf). right now, i'm just pretty much deciding what to cook (easy and cheap) and then going to the store. I can't wait until after this weekend when things get back to normal.

I know you can do it too!!! You only have 21 mor pounds to go!!! Just stick with it!! Are you going to get any swimming in with this yucky rain we're having??

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-06-2006, 11:53 AM
lol It just started here. May be by the time I get off work today I can...If not I will be walking....I can hear the treadmill calling me...lol

Wide in Winnipeg
07-06-2006, 02:48 PM
HI everyone!:hug:
Just popping in quick before I get disconnected again:mad: Take care!

ArtsyGirl
07-07-2006, 08:32 AM
Happy Friday Everybody!!!!

I've got a busy day with a hair appointment, and then I'm teaching a small class of 4Hers to make some glass jewelry in the kiln. Should be interesting.

My walk this morning was fun. We see bunnies almost every morning, and this morning we saw a babyish bunny. So cute!

Rosario and La3y-You both are doing great. I know you can stick with it and keep reaching for your goals.

Wendy-Hope your connection gets straightened out.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-07-2006, 10:56 AM
Ok I got the 10 points but it was a lame 10 I did not workout as much as I wanted to. I will be working on 13 a day for this weekend....I want to fill my days walking and swimming....and eating right. So here is to taking good notes and a great plan!!!!! I will be planning out my weekend all day today....

Have a great day ladies....( goes to get some more water)

Wide in Winnipeg
07-07-2006, 01:52 PM
Good Morning......:sp: STILL can't wake up!
Gotta get the points up today...
Later

Rosario
07-07-2006, 04:42 PM
hi!!

i've been out of the dieting loop so I won't bore you gals with my pledges and promises. Monday is a new week and a new game, so It's off to a fresh start. Its going to be to hectic this weekend to concentrate on dieting and excercising, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

lady-you can do it!!! I hope this weekend is a successful one for you.

wendy-are you awake yet? :)

brandy-bunnies!! how cute!! I think squirrels are just as cute and love seeing them on my walks, especially the little baby ones. Thank goodness for furry animals (except of course, mice/rats lol)

have an awesome weekend everyone!!!!!!!

Wide in Winnipeg
07-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Hey why don't you all come to my place and enjoy the wildlife and margarita's!!
Out here where I live there's horses(7) dogs, cats,fox, deer, squirrles,rabbits,mice birds,etc!!! lol! Regular zoo!:D

I'm just dying to have a some cheese ball/crackers with some wine and grapes!! Wouldn't want to count those calories!:o
Rosario~ nope still not awake and it's 3:30pm here! Bet I'll do it again tonight!:dizzy:
Ciao for now!

Rosario
07-07-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm there, wendy. I could use the margaritas!!

(and I wouldn't mind some cheeseballs!!)

ArtsyGirl
07-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Did someone say Margaritas????????????

Wide in Winnipeg
07-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Let me get some directions for you.........

um.....North!! :rofl:

Best margaritas around!!:drool:

Wide in Winnipeg
07-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Allright!!

Well I'm going to TRY and get a new thread going for Game 6, but I may not have the time......
I'm off to the lake in the Morning and won't be back till Thursday.

If I can't get one going, please forgive me and just use this one till then.
Love ya all,
W.

la3y_un1c0rn_37
07-10-2006, 10:37 AM
My weekend sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont even want to talk about it! I am starting over again!....How many times do I have to start over before I get it??? I have gained but I am not changing my tracker!!!! I am mad and I will work hard to fix my mess!!!!!!