Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-10-2006, 09:12 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Weekend Chat, June 10th and 11th

Good Morning

Well I did get to do personals on yesterday's thread last night.

How is everyone today, got any good plans for the weekend? I need a bike helmet for myself so thats one thing on my list... Cleaning is another *yawn*

Finally a sunny day, whooot!

Whats shakin with you?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:29 AM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Hey Leenie!

Thanks for the hugs and prayers on yesterdays thread. It's been a hard day! I'm really feeling stressed out. Our Car insurnace is running out on August 12th, and I have no clue how we'll be able to pay for it! As it is we never have any money left over for such things, we're barely able to pay our bills never mind adding this to it! I'm hoping that I can find a company that will give us a great deal for insurance....the only kicker is that DH had an accident in July of 2005, so that will still be on his record and jack it up quite a bit! ARGH!

Got more cleaning to do today, then I hope to go for a walk, get outside for a bit. who knows if that will happen or not. It seems like there is always something.
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 11:09 AM   #3  
Angela

S/C/G: 275/260/150?

Well after my mini breakdown last night (about feeling hungry, not losing weight, making bad choices during the day, etc) we have a new plan today. After I do my internet stuff, we are going to the gym to work out. My partner has a degree in exercise physiology - needless to say, she's helpful with workouts - no need for a personal trainer - she's personal enough

Then, we are going to the movies with my Momma - I LOVE my mom!! I love doing stuff with her and pampering her. She's just so sweet and good.

Then we are going to unpack (yes, we still have boxes) and just chill out.

Tomorrow - another workout and getting our toesies done.

Good, relaxing weekend planned.

Ya'll have fun!
CJsPrincess816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 06:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang

i'm just getting home after running around all day and i have 50 things to do just wanted to by and say HI

hope everybody has a great weekend

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 09:38 PM   #5  

Hey Gang!

Shopping today for my neices wedding in July.......it is coming together but so much time and energy.

Watching the Edmonton Oilers Stanley cup playoffs..............hubby is at the game.......DD 14 is at a birthday party and DD 8 has a playdate.

Tomorrow is my parents 50th wedding anniversary party. Their anni was actually friday and we attended mass with them and then lunch....tomorrow is family which is about 50 people......Steak, baked potato, salades, garlic toast.

Should be nice dd 14 is working on a power point.

It is beautiful here......I cut the grass today........I love how fresh it looks and smells around here.

Ok I must go.......time to drive friends home and pick up the other one!

I'll check in later. .....please say a pray for me.......I am feeling quite overwhelmed right now.

L
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 01:28 AM   #6  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies!

How are you all?

I've been having very weird dreams and even some dreams that are so intense I wake up crying. Very strange.

I hope everybody is doing good and sending out lots of and
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 11:37 AM   #7  

Oy vey, yesterday was a mess. We went to the city to shop atfive stores and were heading down the highway when the truck lost power. there we sat! R got out the trusty cell phone and AAA card. It took an hour but we got a tow truck. Meantime, R called SIL and he came to give us a ride home. Turns out the tow truck driver knew exactly where we live (another country person). I think that it might be the fuel pump. We unloaded the truck and put everything away. SIL finslly left-boy that guy loves to talk.

R just finished cleaning up his junky messes in the back room/pantry/storage rom and now I have to organize my things. He has an interesting project next. You see we have an area underneath thekitchen window that the outside cats love to use for a litterbox. We've tried everything to discourage this but they insist on leaving stinky deposits that smell into the house. Well, he is going to rig up a motion detector hooked to a water supply! I can't
wait to see this! the little buggers will be in for a big surprise.

This afternoon I should mow the lawn before it gets out of hand. I'm planning on doing some painting this week now that R found the painting supplies underneath his junk.

Church leadership has een turned over to the new regime, bless their hearts. We can relax and become part of the 90% that don't do anything while the other 10% do everything.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 08:21 AM   #8  

I just HAVE to brag on my wonderful husband! Well, Fri was our 16th wedding anniversary. I knew we weren't going to go out because we had music practice for church plus we are saving money for our vacation next week. After practice, and in front of everyone he stands up and says he has something to say.....he proceeds to get down on one knee and asks me to marry him all over, our pastor remarried us, then we had sparkling grape juice, cake & punch. He wrote his own vows and all! Now how sweet is that?! I am so blessed to have such a loving and wonderful husband! God is good! So my weekend was great! LOL
reneed70 is offline   Reply With Quote