Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-08-2006, 03:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

Default Pole dancing, anyone try it?

Hi all

I was just wondering if anyone has tried this yet? I signed up for an intro class to see what it about but would really like some peoples opinion on how it was for them.

Thanks
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 05:42 PM   #2  

We don't have that here, but I'd love to try a class!!! I'd have to use some creative visualisation to make me feel like a kittycat Doll, I always picture pole dancers as having lovely legs........which I don't own!!!
kykaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 12:55 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/191/150

Well I had my class the other day, what a workout! It was alot of fun, none of my friends wanted to come so I ended up going by myself but there was some really nice ladies at the class so I ended up having a good time. I would suggest to anyone, it is like very intense pilates..
Nicklewise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 07:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/141/130

Height: 5'4"

Good for you. That sounds super fun...all while getting in shape. Cant beat that.
NJ_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 140

Height: 5'2

there are no pole dancing classes near me! the only options are for hen nights etc and there is no way i'm paying £100 a workout... if anyone happens to live in Belfast, Northern Ireland and know something I don't about (reasonably priced) pole dancing classes please let me know. It would be so fun! I reckon anyway.
mtyler17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 03:47 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

I've thought about trying the Strip Tease DVD by Carmen Electra, but haven't had the nerve to pick it up yet...hehe.

Most dancers have great legs, yes, but their abs are what I envy the most...lol. I was talking to a dancer one day and we were talking about people acting weird when they found out what she did...she said 'I don't care, it keeps me in great shape and I have fun'....so yeah, it is a workout!

Sheesh, those girls have to really MOVE constantly, and into some hard positions...I've seen em sweating on stage before!

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote