Old 06-07-2006, 02:24 AM   #1  
Let love in

Hi am am new here and i am a compulsive eater as well it has hit me tonight that is what i have!!! I never considered myself to be and after reading these posts WOW i belong here, i just thought i had poor food choices eat whatever i want for days than feel real gross and starve myself for a while. I went on to fitday.com tonight to see just how bad my days were, on a few days they were over 11,000 calories!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had many life changing devastating things happen in the past that, i had been using food,and sweets for comfort!! I cannot live like this any more!
I need to lose this weight and develop HEALTHY eating patterns, I have 4 beautiful children who are the world to me, I need to do this for myself and for them!!
sweetcharade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 08:25 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Sweetcharade, welcome!
Good for you for choosing to take control of your life. Do it for your children, and do it for YOU.

I'm going to copy your post to another part of the forum where it'll get more coverage. Please post with us in some of the other threads... we're glad to have you here.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 10:47 AM   #3  
Let love in

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis
Sweetcharade, welcome!
Good for you for choosing to take control of your life. Do it for your children, and do it for YOU.

I'm going to copy your post to another part of the forum where it'll get more coverage. Please post with us in some of the other threads... we're glad to have you here.
Thank you sooo much Ellis I have been on track for 4 days now, and i am sooooo afraid of slipping that around the time that i usually start my eating around 4pm i go to my room upstairs and hang out in there until i feel i can come back down stairs where the kitchen is!!!, even though i am adhering to Phase 1 on South Beach format i still feel completly out of control!!!! Does any one else feel this way????
sweetcharade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Welcome sweetcharade!
It's great to have you here. :-)

Yes, lots of us feel totally out of control at times. Compulsive overeating is an addiciton to food. When you're addicted to something, you are out of control. It's a terrible, scary feeling. We can relate!
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 08:07 AM   #5  

Yes ~ it is great to have you here! You are among folks who understand here! We are glad to meet you
WaterWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 09:11 PM   #6  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Welcome & I'm new--to this thread

Welcome! I'm new to this thread, but reading more I think I belong here as well. I'm a fast food addict and junk food lover. But I'm slowly working on that.

My name is Shel, I'm 31, married, have PCOS & Diabetes (Type II), have two very rotten spoiled cats, enjoy movies, listening to music, shopping, travelling, reading and writing.

These ladies are AWESOME!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote