Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2001, 01:12 AM   #1  

Default low carb..

where is every one.. Is there any one still doing the Heller program? I am so tired of being FAT I am getting back on this wagon again.. Starting tomorrow I am going to start doing the Heller program.. I was on it once before and done well and then i got wanting fruit and one thing lead to another and i was off the wagon into never never land.. but i am ready to get back on and hopefully see a thinner me by christmas... that is only four months away.. vicky
Old 08-30-2001, 09:05 PM   #2  
Senior Chicky

Angry Hey Vicky!!

Yes, I'm doing CAD! I'm sorry that I missed you before! I only venture down to the recipe thread about once a week.

Why don't you join us at the LC forum? I'm so rusty on my program (and I keep giving away my CAD books!) that I could sure use the company!

Hope to see you there!

Janice

PS, Some wonderful recipes and meal suggestions here, aren't there?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:40 PM   #3  
Sha

Just started the plan 3 days ago. but it is going great..Hope your still out there trying. Would love to find a buddy that is on the plan.
Closed Thread