Support Groups - Back In Kindergarten #8!!!

View Full Version : Back In Kindergarten #8!!!

Mom2Gaby
06-06-2006, 02:42 PM
:welcome2: :goodscale WELCOME to Back In Kindergarten #8 to anyone reading this!

I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten ~Jules

Please join us in our chit chat as we discuss our weight loss journey and daily lives!!! :comp:

Mom2Gaby
06-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Last post from Bep on the #7 thread:

I hear y'all loud and clear on the co-worker thing! I am a SAHM now, but I have had to deal with my share of 'dandys' out there! I usually just sucked it up and ignored the idiots, but there were a few things that would really get my goat. 1) LAZY co-workers 2) butt-kissers 3) the ones that take credit for stuff they didn't do UGH! Ah well...people will be people! LOL!!!

Ya know...my absolute favorite book/movie of all times is Pride & Prejudice. I LOVE a quote from it...
"Ah well, what do we live for? But to make sport for our neighbors, and laugh at them in our turn."
LOL!!!! Isn't that just the best??? I always try to remember that for the dumb thing someone does to me, I probably did one to them too and just didn't even know it. LOL! That is one of my favorite quotes of all time

Mom2Gaby
06-06-2006, 02:47 PM
ok, back to work!! Where is our Cristi????:mag: :mag: Miss you!!

FrouFrou
06-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Hello ladies...

Sorry I have been MIA...been busy. Yesterday ran to the mall to get some $9.50 a bottle lotion for $4...gotta love a sale. Anyway, it was just while it lasted so got there early. Then went to exercise, came home and took Jason looking for a car. It was 4:30 when we got home and I was pooped! Then was up bright and early this morning also...went for a walk at the park before it got too hot. Came home and waited for Jason to get ready to go looking some more for a car. What a pain in the booty, UGH! But he has got to find a car and soon...tired of running V around so Jason can drive his truck. Anyway...I'm here but I am pooped again. Tomorrow will be another busy day. Have to go to the library early to return some books and then exercise and I HAVE to get to that border in my bathroom!

WI...I am down a pound and I will definitely take it. Especially since I have been stuck for what? 6 weeks! This is week #8 of exercising, taking my vitamins, eating OP and drinking that god-awful water only to lose 1 stinking pound! Anyway...I'll get it off sooner or later, just wish it were sooner, lol!

SUSAN...sorry to hear about the boy. I hate hearing about kids getting killed. There was a mother and daughter that were bicycling Saturday morning and both were hit by a truck. The daughter died and not sure of the condition of the mother. So sad when they haven't really had a chance to live. Hope Rachel is feeling a little better today. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your daddy! :hb: :balloons: You should release a balloon in the air in honor of his special day. About Arkansas...there is no planned trip, was just saying that I need to go and feel like it should be sometime soon. Just not sure when it will happen. Gald to see I am not the last to WI because the thought of me doing cartwheels naked is just scary! :fr: :yikes: :o Well, I can't do cartwheels so it would be funny at least, lol!

Did someone say something about Christmas? OMG! Don't even mention it...it is waaaay to early to even think about it. Don't even want to think about it. We know this year we WILL go out to eat though...that, we decided a while back. V said..."Are we supposed to stop living because Josh is gone?" I said "YES!" How do you celebrate a holiday when one of your children are gone? I would feel odd. I know he can't be here but still...anyway...don't want to think about that, that's too far away...geez, it's only June!

BEP...glad you didn't have a gain. I too drink bottled water...can't stomach the taste of tap unless it is really cold and can't drink it really cold because my teeth are sensitive to the cold, unless I drink it through a straw. Drinking water through a straw is weird to me for some reason...guess because I just don't like it.

SHAWNA...:bravo: on your loss this week!

MICHELLE...hope you are feeling fine.

GINNY...hope you are getting some "me" time.

KATY...how's the sonoma coming along?

SUSAN...guess I missed it somewhere, but how was your WI?

KATHY...what's up with you in your little corner of the world?

JULES...how are you and DD doing? Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

Hi to everyone else :wave:

Well ladies, it's almost time for Jeopardy and I can't miss it. Not sure I can stay awake for it though. I actually did get to sleep in this morning...until 6:30, lol. Guess it beats 4:30 but woke up to a bad thunderstorm at 2:30. I swear on of these days that stinking wind/hail/rain is going to break our bedroom window and come crashing through. It hits it really hard. Anyway...have a great rest of the day ladies! See ya tomorrow some time.

RosieKate
06-06-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi all...I have a few minutes before DS has to go to piano...so here I am!

Michelle - somehow I just knew you and Susan were going to find someone in common at some point...the world is just too small, lol! I think when you are our ages and have lived in thesame area for such a long time, things like this happen alot more than you would think. How's the water going today? I have had 4 of my 8 glassess, gotta get on it...

Bep - You can quit the pop, really. I gave it up 18 years ago and once it is out of your system, you really do lose the craving for it. Now coffee on the the other hand,,,yeesh... I can't seem to ever give that one up...

Cristina - I couldn't deal with the no fruit part of Wave 1, so I've stopped Sonoma for now sort of....I already kind of eat like Wave 2, just need to buckle down and really get serious about cutting out sugar and white food...... I think I'll get the cookbook when it comes out this fall because I am really enjoying the recipes.

Ok - gotta get...will bbl to chat with the rest of you.....

Mom2Gaby
06-06-2006, 11:32 PM
Good Evening!!

Where is our Ginny?? and Jules and Kathy?? I miss you all and of course Deb!!!

Hi Cristi !! Missed you......I have a 91 aerostar van, it was something my dad had....Jason can have it free :D 105,000 miles on it - lol

and katy!!!

Just heading home, exhausted again. Chat in the morning .....had 70 ozs of water today so feel better....try and get more in tomorrow....

Night all :)

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 12:23 AM
I know this is a weight board, but I cut and pasted this on my father. I just believe that friendship and truly caring about each other will help us the most in our weight loss.....so if you will indulge me, I would so appreciate it :)

My sister and I went up to my fathers grave tonight. It was sunny
here in Oregon today so I sat on the curb while my sister had time at
the grave site, since it was her first time visiting.
My Lillies and sunflower was still there and the picture that I
taped. It rained so hard yesterday I was sure it had come off, but it
didn't.
My dad was smiling up at us....it was really a good picture of him.
I sat on the curb and closed my eyes, turned my face to the
evening sunset and listened......to the birds and the
distant traffic.I felt the breeze on my face and thought of that poem that I postd a couple of days ago.

I sang the Happy Birthday song in my head and finished it with
Keep comin' back.......like my father always did.....and I saw
him....in the dark room carrying a birthday cake ablaze with
candles...... with a huge smile on his face,,,,,like I have seen him
so many times through my childhood.
He believed in One day at a time, he believed 45 years or 1 day of
sobriety was just the same. How are we going to live ,,,"just for
today,"...... that is what he taught me the most.

happy birthday dad, I miss you soooo much.

Dahlia
06-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Good morning ladies,
I have been busy, even though this road construction has made my retail sales take a huge nose dive. I already let one gal go, and the other will be done tomorrow. I'm holding on to the last gal till the weekend is over, then she may only work the next couple weekends. This really sucks. It's raining again and gloomy out. Had some storms go thru last evening. It struck near by, everything in my house went out with the crash.. but fortunately it all came back on again.

My little friend the bunny just hopped by my window again. And the squirrels are having fun running around my yard. My lady turkey hasn't been by for awhile, she is probably sitting on her nest. Oh yes, did I tell you we had a nest in a basket at the retail center.. I think I did,,anyway, she had 7 eggs. Five have hatched as of Monday. Yesterday one was already thrown from the nest.. baby birdies can be so mean. But they are so tiny and fuzzy looking with big mouths.. real cute.

I was down a pound on WI Monday. Had to go out of town with dh on business, but when it was done, we went out to a nice lunch at Applebee's and then went and bought a new living room set. The works, sofa, chair, accent chair, two end tables, a coffee table and a floor lamp. He threw in the floor lamp cause it reminded him of his childhood.. go figure.. but it matches the set really nice. So right now my house is in a turmoil, I have furniture everywhere. The new stuff is coming today. I have to find room for the old stuff. I have to much furniture right now. I need to give some to my kids or sell it...but some will stay for my basement sitting room.

I can't do individuals cause I don't know exactly what is going on with anyone right now cept was sorry to hear about the young boy getting killed in scouting. I was a den mother, recruiter, and on the district level of scouts for many years.. How did this happen? What kind of accident was it? Funerals are sad enough but when they are for a child they are the worse. One of my youngest son's friends committed suicide a few years back.. that was the worse funeral.. talk about coming in threes. We had them all together. My son's friend, a friend of mine in her late 30's was killed in a car crash, and my brother died, all on the same day, so we hd 3 funerals in 2 days... it was a very emotional time for the whole family.. but like Susan's dad said.. One day at a time... and we will get through anything.

Ok, well I need to finish getting ready for work. Have a good day all.

Ginny

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 09:59 AM
good morning everyone,
i am off work today woohoo!! i slept in until 9:30....geesh, i must have been tired. volleyball was fun last night, we lost but it was still fun. i am jumping higher it seems.
my dh and i went to look at some chihuahua puppies yesterday. he has been wanting one for a long time. we picked out the one thats black and white, she looks like she has a thumb print on her head. she is so cute, i am just not looking forward to house training.....:eek:
our cat gets along with dogs so she will be fine, and the family that we are getting the dog from has cats also and the puppies play with them.
i am having some oatmeal for breakfast this morning and a cup of hazelnut cream coffee. im trying to decide if i want to go work out this morning or go this afternoon.
the girls left yesterday on their 10 day tour. they are going to be helping with the hurricane relief while they are in louisiana. this is their first trip away from home without family. im sure they will have a good time.
well i need to figure out if i want to take a shower or go workout first......talk to yall later.
hugs,
shawna

bep
06-07-2006, 10:25 AM
Good morning everyone!!!

Susan that was sweet. Your father sounds like he was a good daddy.

Ginny is the nest baby turkeys or is it something else? I LOVE watching baby animals. Sooooooo cute! We have been getting storms here too.

Katy I really hope I can stop drinking soda. I have been so good...2 days in a row I only had 1 diet pepsi!!! That is REMARKABLE for me! I would love to not crave it anymore.

Shawna Enjoy your day off! A puppy, eh? Ha ha...I have sworn off of animals in the house. I told dh that he will have to build a barn if he wants any 'livestock' from now on. We had a dog before and I spent 24/7 cleaning to make sure there wasn't any fur in the house and making sure no one can smell dog. (I have an extremely sensitive nose.) Believe it or not, no one could smell that we had a dog in our house, but I have NO intentions of going through that again! I just hope I remember how much I disliked having an animal in the house when my little boy looks up at me with those big blue eyes of his and begs for a puppy *gulp*.

Speaking of DS, today he out of the blue just gave his little sister a kiss on the cheek and told her he loved her. *sigh* soooooo sweet! I just love these little kiddos of mine!!!

I did SOOOOOO well yesterday! I did awesome on my cals, I got in 30 min on the treadmill, I only drank 1 can of diet pepsi, and I drank over a gallon of water!!! I wonder if I can lose 5 lbs this week??? I would love to make up for not losing any last week. Ah well...wishful thinking.

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 10:55 AM
just added this pic with my girls arent they cute

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Happy Hump Day!!

wow, Shawna - you have 4 daughters?? They are all beautiful :)

Bep - Thank you. I think I will start a journal, it might help me. lol

Ginny - why there you are!! Congrats on the pound!!! The boy ( I believe) slipped on a log a sustained a head injury. His father was called by the other boys that his son was bleeding " a lot"...

Need to make the 10 miles round trip and to work I go.......grrrrrr already thinking about the co worker - though I think mentally I am getting better (Hey!!! don't snicker!!!! lol).....chat later......oh - had 2 pancakes for breakfast - blueberry....yum.

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Morning again,

I need to get to work!! Very sweet Bep about your son, how old is he?? Sounds like you are doing great on the soda intake and exercise! Cross fingers for the 5 pounds, you never know! :)

Ginny - you lil bunny always sounds so cute.

k- better get.....having TOM and leaked.....UGH!!!! I swear,,,,,,nothing ever goes easy for me!!!!!:?: :dizzy:

FrouFrou
06-07-2006, 01:45 PM
Hello chickies!

BEP...we've had a dog for 10 years now, soon to be 11 and no one can ever tell that we do except with the barking or the water bowl. He has hair and does shed but not much and...I don't clean 24/7. He's not allowed on the furniture but does get on the chair sometimes when we are gone. And with all the air freshners etc. now days you would never know one has a dog. Febreeze works wonders! Unless of course one never cleans their house and the dog has accidents. Ours is totally trained and I can't remember the last time he had an accident...I think when he was a puppy and we were house training him. So it's not so bad...but then we are dog lovers for sure. WOW, a gallon of water? That is excellent! I put four bottles on the counter every morning and that is what I DRINK everyday...anything over that is a bonus. I figure that is way better than none at all and I hate water. So...amazingly enough some days I get in 6 so not bad at all. I think 5 pounds is doable...but 1-2 is good also.

SHAWNA...what a great picture! I too slept in today until 9. But then I was up at 4:30 until 6 before falling sleep again sometime after 6. Back to getting up at 4:30 again. Sounds like the girls are going to have a nice time.

GINNY...I saw a bunny at the park yesterday during my walk there. It was so tiny and so cute! Honestly I don't know where they come from because it is surrounded by houses and busy streets. So afraid they are going to get run over, and they usually do. That is one thing I miss about living in the country...all the little animals around. Well, that and it is a lot quieter. Sorry you're not getting as much business. How long will the construction go on for? Can't remember what they are doing, was it building a highway?

SUSAN...I don't know why I never thought of that...I did a lot of journalling (is that even a word??) when DH#1 passed away and it helped a lot. I also got a lot of books on grieving which helped. Made me realize that I wasn't crazy or losing it that is was what everyone went through when losing a husband. What a relief that was too. I was bugging Jason about a mini-van and he gave me this look, lol! There was even a Saturn station wagon...told him it would be good for him...he could through all his stuff back there and have plenty of room, lol! he doesn't want anything sporty but just something dependable and four door, and not red or white. Didn't have any luck yesterday. Well, we did find a nice car but because it was an older one the bank wouldn't finance the full price so we keep looking. How are the girls doing? Sorry about work :hug: Maybe you can get your own place sooner than expected.

KATY...I think that's why I can't ever follow one specific diet/program, except for WW. I would have to take some from about 3 different diets to come up with something for me. I'm afraid I will always be hooked on diet coke and sugar and white food. How did you give up sodas 18 years ago? I swtiched to diet coke about 9 years ago, (not that it is any better than regular) but not sure that I could give it up completely. I think I would have to replace it with something and not sure what. Maybe one day...how are the kids doing? Are they looking forward to getting out of school?

HI KATHY, JULES and MICHELLE :wave: Hope you ladies are well.

Not much on the agenda for today. Did get my exercise done, went to the library and will clean some and do laundry. Too hot outside to do anything but then I don't have anything to do outdoors anyway. Until i go pick V up from work...man it gets HOT sitting in that car waiting on him. Washed my car last night about 8'ish and it was still hot then. V came home a little after 9 and we sat out for a few minutes. I love that it stays light longer but this heat and humidity are awful. Other than that not much going on. Think I will try and do my border, or at least a small section. You know...it won't take that long and I am not sure why I keep putting it off. I only have two sections to do and then V has to measure and mark it on the other walls. The two that I start with, actually three...it goes just above the tile so that is easy. It's doing under the stinking window frame that is a pain. Anyway...wanna go look up a few things before getting off this thing. Chat with ya's later!

Take care ladies and have a WONDERFUL day!

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 01:55 PM
susan, the middle one is me......:rofl: i guess i should have said me and my daughters .....anyway, my dad used to tell me that nothing is easy in life, thats what makes us stronger people. i used to think he was full of crap but its so true.....have a good rest of the day.
i decided to go ahead and get my workout in this morning, talked to dh and were going to go grill out at the park, got to entertain these kids somehow. well im off to get some housework done...woopty doo
hugs,
shawna

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 02:28 PM
Shawna - I don't mind being stronger , I just don't want to leak doing it!! lol .....some lady noticed and told me "you have a red spot on the back of your pants".....oops....thanks. So, I guess I will HUG:hug: the walls for the rest of the day *sigh*,,,,,,,like I am not already weird acting :dizzy: :dizzy: Hey!! you are looking good Shawna!! You could pass as one of your daughters - how old are they again?

Cristi I wish you were here! I could come to your house and help you with the yard work......journaling is a word but I think it just has 1 L........congrats on the exercise!!

sorry, I am not drinking any water today........I am making a mess of myself as it is.....:bb: lol

Come chat Michelle!, Jules!, Kathy!, Mari!, Deb!, Katy!, JuneC!!

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 02:44 PM
thanks that pic was from christmas, eden is 16 going to be 17 aug 31st, kayla is 14 going to be 15 sept 11, and sydney is 11 going to be 12 july 8th. a senior, freshman and 7th grader.......pms city around here rofl!!!
hugs,
shawna

FrouFrou
06-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Hello again ladies!

Was still on playing around with my signature and avatar. I put up/tried a couple of different pictures of me but you cannot tell what I look like so put up the next best thing...Ernie dog! I really need to get some head shots and actually have a couple on this roll of film that I will have developed tomorrow. Hopefully, they turn out decent. :crossed: It definitely would be easier with a digital camera.

SUSAN...I too wish I lived closer to you :hug: Sorry you leaked...I hate when that happens and it has happened to me many times, ick! Told DH that when I am on TOM (thank god I haven't had one in ages, not one that actually counts as one anyway) I need to take a change of clothes with me everywhere I go, lol! Actually, just carry lots of feminine products. I figured journaling was a word but wasn't 100% sure. Guess I hit the l one too many times, lol! I do that a lot...hold down a letter for too long and end up with 2 or 3 extra than normal. Some days I get lazy and don't feel like rereading my posts, what can I say? So did Rocky ever call you back the turd? Long distance relationships are hard work but they can and do work.

SHAWNA...that is a nice pic of you and your DD's. Love the name Eden, so pretty. For some reason I thought you had only two girls and they were a lot younger. Sometimes I think of my poor brother with 5 girls. You know what they say about a bunch of girls living together...they all usually have their TOM the same time, OMG! 5 girls plus SIL all on TOM at the same time, YIKES! Bet he stays gone a lot! I don't know if it's true or not but DD and I seem to when I actually have a TOM. Premenaposal...

Anyway...I probably should get going if I am going to get something done. Just haven't had much computer time the last few days and enjoy my time when I get on this thing.

Have a good one ladies!:wave:

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Shawna!! yikes, I guess pmsing city! Rebecca is always pmsing....lol

Cristi Ernie the dog doesn't cut it sweetie! We want a picture of Miss Cristi!! I was letting someone in their apt just now and was doing the wall hug and he said....."man, you act like someone is going to shoot you"....lol I was trying to unlock the door side ways,,,,,:dizzy: lol.............Calgon day!! Take me away from my misery Lord!!.....I have a towel in my car, I guess I can wrap that around my waist?? Claim it is a new style in fashion *snicker*....yes, Rocky called me again. Just seems emotionally lacking in his support. I feel worse when I talk with him.....he seems far away....course he is ....lol .....

enjoy the computer and chat with me!!! :)

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 03:25 PM
cristina, we are half and half right now, so while 2 of us are pmsing the other 2are actually msing......my oldest daughter and me are the same, we get extremely grouchy and snappy, so we just close the door and stay to ourselves.....my middle daughter has really bad cramps and very sensitive, so they put her on the pill.....the youngest one just kind of goes with the flow, hasnt really had any bad stuff yet.
its so great to be a woman ....:rofl:

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 03:41 PM
Shawna You know I am really hungry for pork chops all of a sudden!! driving me nuts...
We have a jr parade in a bit ( actually 20 minutes!)....I wish I could have taken off and seen it with Gaby.
Anway - vending machine is screaming my name...chat later...

Michelle
06-07-2006, 03:42 PM
SUSAN Okay, I have tears running down my face right now from laughing so hard!:rofl: :rofl: You are so darned funny! I'm so glad I don't have TOM anymore for that exact reason! Mine was so bad before my hysterectomy that I couldn't even leave my house for the first 1-2 days.:rolleyes: :dunno: So do you work at an apartment complex; I still don't understand what ya do?:?:

CRISTI Your dog is so cute, but Susan is right, we want to see you SOON LOL!;)

SHAWNA Love your new pic; your kids are all cute, including the kid in the middle LOL!:D

bep
06-07-2006, 04:23 PM
Susan My DS just turned 3 and my DD is 17 months old. They are tooooo much fun!!!

I HAVE A COUPLE NSV's!!!!!!!! One is that I am today wearing an old khaki skirt of mine that I haven't been able to wear in a LONG time. It is a size 20w (I was a size 24 at start weight). The other nsv is kinda weird, but it is a big deal to me. 2 of my dinning room chairs have these arms on them. They are not the wide kind...in fact they are kinda small chairs. I used to not be able to sit all the way back in them...TODAY I COULD!!!! MY BUTT FITS INTO MY LITTLE CHAIRS NOW!!!!! LOL! Crazy, but toooooo wonderful in my book!

I am all gung-ho now with these new NSV's!!!! Aint no messin' with my diet now!!! I want this skirt to be too big for me in a few more weeks!

bep
06-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Susan ya know, I just had pork chops last night! ...or rather 1/2 of one...they are waaaaaay too many cals for me. :p

Michelle
06-07-2006, 04:35 PM
BEP CONGRATS on fitting into the size 20, and also your dining room chairs! That's a great accomplishment ~ WAY TO GO!!!:cp: :bravo: :dance: :twirly: :cheer:

Michelle
06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
SUSAN WHERE ARE YOU??? I hope you didn't have to go home and make a quick change LOL!!! I really do hope your day gets better for you; I'm sorry and feel very bad for you!;) :hug:

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 05:00 PM
Michelle I am here! :) Just had some mini cheese crackers and am still hungry.

Bep Congrats on the clothes! I am sure that must be a great feeling :)

Annoyed with my nother she wrote an email after I wrote her this morning that I went to my fathers grave site last night with my sister.....

Do my children understand your Dad is not
there? that he is in heaven with God & all the loved ones? I guess
going
to where the body is is a connection during intense grieving, & a
comfort. bye, Love Mom

I don't know- just pissed me off. I am slow but I ain't THAT slow.....I understand what death means....duh. ARGH --->of course I know he is not there - she is just so thoughtless and she could have taken the moment to offer comfort ......I am the only child that speaks to her - the others are so put off by her,,,,I wonder why?? lol.......

anyway - calls for another trip to the vending machine!!!:D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Cristi!!!!:tantrum: :tantrum: Your email is full - can't send my top secret memo!! :comp: lol

Mom2Gaby
06-07-2006, 06:49 PM
ok, I am leaving for the day:encore: !! I have family counseling tonight. I don't know, I guess we need it...lol
I will try hug the outside of the building and dodge in between the parking lot to my car......someone on the 8th floor is bound to see me - tomorrow there will be gossip of ............"She had a RED spot on her BUTT!! You know what THAT means!!!" :preg: "She isn't pregnant like we thought!!".....lol

woo hoo....anyway, think I will visit Michaels tonight and get me materials to make a voodoo doll of my mother........lol

chat later!!

chickiemama67
06-07-2006, 08:07 PM
michelle, thanks!! my oldest daughter who is on the left is my clone......she gets told that all the time....:D
well we survived the park. although we grilled hamburgers and hotdogs.:o lean hamburger though. will make up for that in a bit, i found an ab workout that im going to try for a week and see if i like it. well im off to work these abs under all this fat:dizzy:......talk to yall soon.
hugs,
shawna

Dahlia
06-07-2006, 08:26 PM
hi ladies,
Just a quick reply here to answer a few questions. I need to get on my bike and ride. I missed it last night, was just to tired.. ok here goes. Yes they are rebuilding a highway in front of our business. We are 1/4 miles down the side road. THey are making it almost impossible for anyone to get down our road. But delivery trucks and all of us here have to get in and out so they have to leave us some room But business is down to a very few die hards who brave the road construction and detours.

I am laughing at the thought:rofl: of a turkey having her nest in one of our hanging baskets.. can you just see a huge bird inside a 10" basket... sorry, but the idea cracks me up.. No its not a turkey nest it's a purple finch. I forgot to check today to see if the last two eggs hatched. I'll have to do so tomorrow. My new furniture arrived today. It is so gorgeous.. so elegant looking. I just love it.

Beb congrats on your nsv's.. keep it up.. you are doing great. Susan always carry a sweater with you, u can always wrap it around your waist and hide your accidents.. so glad those days are gone.

Shawna nice group of girls you have there.
I think Ernie is cute..

Since I just lost my dog in April I am still saying no more pets. Can't go through that again. Have had enough pets over the years. Now with my new furniture, no more pets... not even sure I'll let my kids in.. LOL just kidding.

Ok got to go ride my bike.:ebike: . been doing good, don't want to stop now.

Have a good evening.:cheer:

Ginny:carrot:

chickiemama67
06-08-2006, 07:58 AM
good morning everybody,
im up sipping on my protein shake, put some rasberries in it this morning, yummy. im getting ready to go in to work, i am so ready for vacation. just a few more weeks though, i can make it ....:lol:
well off to work i go then water aerobics tonight, i think im going to do the ellipitical before that to work off that hamburger and hotdog i had last night.
check back on my break.
hugs,
shawna

Mom2Gaby
06-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Good Morning!

Just wanted to say hey,,,,,!!

Sipping coffee and wearing black. haha

Went to the memorial last night and the music was just beautiful.

Better get to the sitter!!

Mom2Gaby
06-08-2006, 12:43 PM
ugh, just lost my post!!

IRS is here. Not for me - ha. I wish they would go after Gaby's dad. Maybe I will chat with IRS man about that??? lol

I did include everyone in my post so I hope you felt the warm fuzzy. I am down a pound!! I forgot to say that earlier. I just weighed because I like torture and was amazed it had gone down again. so BROVO to moi!! :ink:

anyway.........I really need to work today so :hug: :hug: hugs to everyone and chat later!!

FrouFrou
06-08-2006, 03:28 PM
Hello ladies and happy Thursday! :D

SUSAN...you are too funny! I bet they did see that spot all the way from the 8th floor though, lol! Silly woman...that was mean of your mother to say that. Geez, if she thinks you are dense then there a millions of people joining you, including me! I too know their spirit is not there but their physical body is and I do think people need that...they need to go to the cemetery and visit their loved one...it's just what people do. And WTG on the pound! WOOHOO!! :bravo: Glad that Rocky called, the turd. So when do you plan on going to Hawaii? Maybe that's what you need right now, a good long break from it all...forget Calgon...heck get on that plane!

BEP...CONGRAT'S on your NSV! :bravo: And why would the chair be a big deal for you...you're doing great!

MICHELLE...darn...I was thinking Ernie could be a substitute for me, lol! You guys did remind though that I need to take that roll of film to be developed. Funny, I know I have some head shots somewhere, just can't find them. Hope you are having a good day today!

GINNY...really sorry that the construction is messing up the business, that totally sucks! Maybe you should make them pay for the difference in what you normally make this time of year since it is their fault that you are losing business, can you actually do that? Would be great if you could. So did you figure out where to put the old furniture? Bet your new furniture is very nice!

SHAWNA...I am glad I have just one girl, as is she, lol! Don't think she would have been good at sharing a room growing up, so spoiled she is. I just can't imagine what my brother spends on feminine products monthly :yikes:

JULES... sweetie, hope you are fine and not working to hard. The same with DD, hope she is fine too! We are missing you lady! :hug:

KATY...you too, hope things are well with you and yours in your little corner of the world.

Well, I have been up since 4:30 and just now starting to feel it, zzzzzzzzzz. Would love to go take a nap but have to go get V at 3. Then I can come home and nap. Tried to go to sleep but turned the tv on and was watching a stupid movie and had to see it all to see what happened. So then tried to go to sleep but said heck with it and went out to mow the front yard and clean it up. Then waterd it...thought I better do it early since it is supposed to get up to 96 today! I need to move to Seattle or Portland...somwhere it is cool most of the time. I hate this heat and humidity! Anyway...going to try and do some reading but don't think I will get to far being sleepy like I am. Did get my grocery shopping done also...man things just keep getting higher and higher. Gas finally went down (had to get that to) to $2.67 I know that is probably not as high as some places but it is high for here. Guess I best get going...want to read some more on the threads and then will be time to go get DH.

Take care ladies, stay cool and have a wonderful day!

Mom2Gaby
06-08-2006, 04:22 PM
ewwwww, I just ate a slice of birthday cake (chocolate with strawberry filling.....oh, come on.....would YOU have passed on that???? You would have?? Can I have yours?? lol Also, a slice of blueberry bread, doritos ........and 1/2 a banana.....figured that made the meal balanced..:hun: *snicker*

Miss Cristi!!!!!! Thank goodness someone to chat with!!! Where do you think the others Kindergarteners are?? :shrug:

My mom did call and apologize for that THOUGHTLESS remark.....the cemetery is where I felt he might show up.....lol.....maybe he wants to claim his body or something,...kind of like luggage...lol I can't get on the plane til Oct/Nov. Just not a good time with the kids and job.
North of Seattle would be great! Portland is better!! You have Katy, Michelle and me here :D What more could you ask for?? We also have Trader Joes...;)

better wrap up some work - chat in a bit!!

chickiemama67
06-08-2006, 09:22 PM
hey everybody,
sorry i didnt get to post till now, we are backed up with stock coming in, were getting slammed with athletic shoes right now, and im short handed this week with 2 people being on vacation. sooooooooooo, somebodys gotta get the shoes out.....i was busting it all day, i didnt even take a lunch break, i ate as i worked lol.....anyway, water aerobics was great, we had a different teacher tonight, she doesnt do as much cardio but does more resistance, worked the abs good too!! i was going to go buy a new swimming suit, but i found one in my drawer that i havent worn in a couple years, its a size 16 and i didnt think there was anyway it would fit.....and much to my surprise it fit!!! i also bought a tank top yesterday, i tried the 18-20 and it was too big!! so i grabbed the 16 and it fit, woohoo!!! now if i could just get in to size 16 pants lol.....isnt it funny how different parts of your body have to have different sizes. well, at least with me it does....:rofl:
well, i need to get in the shower and get ready for bed, im going to go in to work at 6 i think to get some more of this shipment done.......we got a double shipment today and we will get more tomorrow so i need to get at least half of it done before ups comes.
nite yall
shawna

Mom2Gaby
06-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Shawna - Sounds like you had a busy day with the shoes!! My sister works in the shoe department too at a Meier & Frank. She use to do the linen department at a JCPenny.
woo hoo on the size 16!!! Congrats!!

I am taking Rach to Dairy Queen and after home with Gaby. I might take the baby to my mothers tomorrow. I am glad it is almost Friday!!! One day closer to payday,,,,,,,,this garnishment is a pain!!

I walked 1 1/2 miles (*snicker*, I don't care - lol) and chicken with green beans for dinner.

k- ice cream calls - lol. You all get busy posting!! :)

bep
06-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Ugh!!! When is my butt ever gonna quit hurting???? All this exercise I have been hurting my butt down the back almost to the back of my knees. Grant it, that area needs a WHOLE lot of work, but I have been doing all this exercize for a while now and I am still very sore for quite a while after doing it. Does that feeling go away?

Mom2Gaby
06-08-2006, 11:00 PM
*cough*,,,,,umm, I don't do butt questions Bep....only when there are red spots on them,,,,lol
Maybe you are doing the exercise wrong? Straining too much?? I don't know. You would think if you were doing the exercise for at least 2 weeks it should go away.....or maybe it is from some other activity that you have been doing?? lol......not that I would want to know ,,,,:D ;) I am teasing.....sorry your butt hurts :)

chickiemama67
06-08-2006, 11:06 PM
hey bep,
are you stretching out before and after your exercises???? i know that if i forget to stretch out either before or after or both i am more sore the next day......maybe that will help.
susan, ty for the congrats, when i started i was a 22, pushing a 24. hopefully buy october i will be in a 14. that is my goal for edens senior night, then after that i will go for the 10 or 12.
well, i was going to try to go to bed early, so much for that idea lol......but i do need to hit the hay.
niters,
shawna

bep
06-08-2006, 11:16 PM
Ya know....maybe that is it...the stretching out before and after exercising. Hmmm....just maybe! Thanks!

Shawna Boy....I wish I could wear sizes like you do!!!! I wore a size 24 at 255 lbs! I am at 225 lbs right and I am just wearing a size 20. What is your height? I am 5'5"...are you a lot taller than that?

bep
06-08-2006, 11:22 PM
*cough*,,,,,umm, I don't do butt questions Bep....only when there are red spots on them,,,,lol
Maybe you are doing the exercise wrong? Straining too much?? I don't know. You would think if you were doing the exercise for at least 2 weeks it should go away.....or maybe it is from some other activity that you have been doing?? lol......not that I would want to know ,,,,:D ;) I am teasing.....sorry your butt hurts :)

You're such a pill, Susan!!! :o

chickiemama67
06-08-2006, 11:26 PM
bep, im 5'11, almost 6 ft with my shoes on ...............so that would be why lol.......although in my skinny days before kids, i was 140 lbs. but i was an elite athlete in great shape. you can see my volleyball picture from when i was a senior in high school on my avatar, which was 22 years ago!!! i am being realistic with wanting to weigh 170, i dont think it would be healthy for me to weigh 140 now.
hugs,
shawna

bep
06-08-2006, 11:40 PM
THAT IS YOU?!!! That is soooo cool! I played volleyball in high school too...only I wasn't hanging out that far above the net as you are! WOW!

chickiemama67
06-08-2006, 11:46 PM
yeppers that me, i was an all american in college......back in the day :rofl:
oh to go back and do it all over again when i found out i was pregnant with my oldest dd, i was like ohhhhhhhhhhhh i can eat whatever i want and be lazy......WHATEVER what was i thinking lol????
oh well, better late then never......i gotta go to bed
gnite,
shawna

luckycharm
06-09-2006, 12:40 AM
Hello to everyone,

Ran out of posting time as I had a lot to read. I even had to go back to #7.

Hope everyone had a great day (week) and I will be back tomorrow.

Kathy

bep
06-09-2006, 10:06 AM
oh my goodness!!! When in the world was the last time I measured my height???? I think it was years and years ago! I have been saying I was 5'5" since I was in high school. Well...I just measured myself and I am 5'6"!!!! I grew a WHOLE inch!!! :D I know...big whoop :p Oh well...kinda cool though. I feel soooo tall today :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

bep
06-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Oh my goodness!!! Just for kicks, I looked up how many calories I would burn while washing a car because I hand washed both of our cars last night. I burned over 150 cals doing that!!! Way cool! That is on top of my 45 min walk @ 3.47 mph last night! Cool beans! I had stinkin' better lose weight this week! I have been WAAAAAY good on my cals and exercise! Let alone the fact that this week I am cutting down to just 1 diet pepsi a day. All in all, I better really drop this week! I just have to make sure I keep my butt in some serious gear over the weekend and I will be excited to weigh in on Monday! OOoooooooooooo....I can't wait!!!

bep
06-09-2006, 10:20 AM
PS....IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Good Morning!!!

Bep lol.....moi?? a pill? lol

I never heard of anyone going up in height, you are so lucky. I am shrinking. Us kids were doing some paperwork for DMV on my dads cars and we had to all sign and show ID as his heirs.....blah - blah...
So, we all pull out our ID to photograph and I saw my younger sister was 5'6 *snicker* ya, right.
I always thought I was 5'5 until I was measured when pregnant with Gaby and found out I was 5'4.........I told Younger Sister......"you aren't 5'6".....she replies "mom says she is 5'7".....whatEVER....what does THAT have to DO with YOU being 5'6???? lol what.........is that your height by default?? lol
Also,,,,,,mom isn't 5'7 any more she is shrinking.....lol :dizzy: :smoking:

wow on 5"11 Shawna!! Your picture is awesome too!! I love black and white pictures......

Hey! Sis Kathy:D Did I ever tell you I was mom's favorite??? :D I am joking! I got your email, thanks bunches! Get back in here and chat with us, we missssssss you!

I need to get some work done - sad - but true.

I pulled out a new scale from my fathers, a weight watchers one....it showed 170 this morning.Thinking that is just TOM or something. Can't be that I am BLOATING or FAT....can't.......lol

I had 1 bagel with cream cheese (awesome diet, huh??? I just can't get in the mood of oatmeal...:devil: .) and some coffee at the ex's. He is so good to me, he kept Gaby so I wouldn't have to do the commute over to the sitter.

ok.......KindergartenERs Wishing you all a HAPPY DAY! Chat in a bit ;)

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 12:39 PM
Water Intake: It is my goal today. I am set with a water bottle (20 oz) and just finished my first one. I HOPE to drink 80 oz's today. I also HOPE to walk 2 miles this afternoon.

RosieKate
06-09-2006, 02:08 PM
Hi all

Sorry I've been MIA. I have to get my ducks in a row for VBS, as I am doing the craft station and have to plan on 100 kids going through. I have to get it all lined up before I leave town next Friday. I am also sewing some drapes for the in-laws, so it just feels real busy around here. I am looking forward to our anniversary getaway to Ashland....I need a rest!

I am back to calorie counting, but still following a Sonoma-like program. In my opinion, Sonoma is a great plan overall; the recipes are really good; especially if you like home cooked meals with fresh ingredients, as I do. I plan on buying the cookbook when it comes out this fall. However, I would dump the Wave 1 part they have. It's only to jumpstart some weight loss, and there really is no reason to cut out fruits completely. It's hard enough for some to just cut out processed foods and sugar, and that's what they should focus on. I had a real hard time with the lack of fruit and extreme calorie restriction in this part. I was way too tired and cranky, and I just thought, for what? I want to break throught this plateau, but i also want it to stay off. When I lose gradually, it stays off. I need to not get caught up in quick weight loss claims. Wave 2 is much more balanced and doable...There's my 2 cents, in case anyone wanted know:D So the SonomaGirl cape and lasso have been semi-retired for now.....not meant to be a superhero I guess.

I am so behind, so I'll skip individuals for now...I''ll try to catch with everyone over the next few days.....

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Katy I am glad you checked in!! Missed you. Bless you on the VBS!! I have Gaby signed up. Rachel is going to work off her window breakage money (lol,,,,,she broke the living room window before she went to rehab - kind of an endearing thing, I am sure. Anyway, she owes now! :D ) by babysitting. I guess she will have to walk her over and sign her in?? Anyway, sounds like a blast.

My head is SPLITTING. Had a meeting regarding our new office with the public director. She freaks me out - hate being in a room with her all by myself.....*sweating bullets*....lol Anyway, chatted about office furniture and was pleased anal (don't you just love that word?? I do.:dizzy: ) co worker made a dip of himself by insisting we could use old broken down furniture from the 4th floor. PD hissed.....this is a professional office, I want it to look nice. Go buy some new furniture!!......lol woo hoo...you go girl :carrot:

anyway, all the excitement of him getting in trouble gave me a headache....:D

k- vending machine trip time! Chat later......

FrouFrou
06-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Did someone mention choc cake with cherries? Mmmmmm :T :hungry: Not something I would have passed up either Susan!

Anyway...not much going on today. I actually slept in this morning until 9 and it felt good. Then thought I better get up and water the grass before it gets too hot and before leaving to go exercise. I really do enjoy going to It Figures...it feels so good to work out...never thought I would say that, lol. But it does. I don't ever look forward to getting up at 5-6 on the weekends to go walk but I do it anyway...and feel better after and for doing it. Someone told V "you know, you could go walk at 9 or 10" yea right...not with the temps and humidity what it is. I would be soaked by the time I got home. Sweat bad enough when it's cool at the time we go. Looks like I will be a loner this weekend though...unless I can get one of the kids to go. V is working both Sat and Sund so he can't go. :( I miss our walks together.

SUSAN...yay to new office furniture! Stay away from the vending machine missy! You heard me...lol. WTG on the water and the walk! :cp: Did you take something for you splitting head?

BEP...I don't know but I have been working out for 8 weeks now and I do stretch before and some days I get up feeling so sore...like someone beat me with a stick. But once I get up and going I feel fine. WTG on the water and walking also! :cp:

SHAWNA...Wow, I am impressed! What a GREAT photo too! Oh to be young again. Actually, I wouldn't want to be...I'm fine with me right now, well, except for the extra weight.

KATY...what fun to be doing the crafts at VBS. I almost forgot about your week coming up! Bet you and DH are looking forward to the get away.

KATHY...glad you checked in even if it was just for a minute. We miss you!

We miss ALL you ladies when you don't post.

JULES...hoping all is well with you. Getting worried about you, are we going to have to come find you?

GINNY...hope you are enjoying that new furniture. Did the babies hatch yet?

MICHELLE...hoping all is well with you also. I noticed you newest picture/avatar...another good one. I think I like this one the best!

Hi to everyone else, Laura, Mari, JuneC, Deb, oh shoot...I know I have forgotten someone, sorry. :(

Well, going to go do some reading on a couple of other threads and then look up a couple of things before getting off this thing. I will try to come back later to chat. If not, I will see you ladies tomorrow.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day and weekend!

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 03:52 PM
Cristi Office furniture sounds fun, huh?? Dania was mentioned as a place to go look. I would LOVE a desk like my old office, it was awesome - liked all the cubicles that you could hide stuff in....
My head is getting better! I think it was from all the coffee I drank this morning. I was awake at 6 pm. I am TRYING to get back on my old schedule of 8 to 4:30. I need to do that by next Friday. I made it at 8:23 am. lol

Miss Michelle Where are you?:mag: :no: So fun to keep each other company during the day! Missed you yesterday. Hope you are feeling well. Warm thoughts to you!:D

Back to work! Have all these appt letters to get out today.....chat later!

FrouFrou
06-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Oh shoot...didn't realize it was almost 3 :yikes: Have time to go potty and go get V...but really quick...

SUSAN...hope your headache goes away...hate having one. Office furniture does sound fun...will you get to pick your own? Having a big desk is awesome! Or I think it would be, don't really know since I don't have one, lol! :p Okay, better get going...if I don't get in that parking lot at a certain time it will be horrible! Funny watching 100's of people run out of that place to be the firsts to get out of the parking lot! and it does get crazy :crazy:

Have a good one missy!

Michelle
06-09-2006, 04:43 PM
SUSAN... Thank you for the PM, you're so sweet to think of little oh me (well not too little LOL)!;) I still have been fighting a lingering headache that hasn't gone into a migraine, but just enough to make me feel yucky.:faint: :headache: I hope your headache clears up soon.:( It is a very gloomy day here today. I had to pick my niece up at her bus stop because it was early release, and then we went grocery shopping at Fred Meyer. We made a stop at Starbucks for her (I hate coffee, but love the smell) and then she got a bag of doritos and two bags of pop rock candies. Her mom said she could spend $5 and she would pay me back. Her doritos are looking pretty good, the cool ranch ones (my favorite), but I'm staying away from them!:o :hug:

Michelle
06-09-2006, 04:44 PM
CRISTI... Thank you for the compliment on my pic! It is fun having a digital and just loading it right on the computer. I've been having troubles only with this site, because my picture had been a lot larger, and now it shrunk down again, but I guess it's plenty big enough for people to see me; what am I thinking anyways???:dizzy: :hug:

RosieKate
06-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Michelle - I like your new pic! Very pretty :) I use some avatar sizer software I've had for awhile; it helps scale pics down to the size this site requires. It's pretty gloomy, today, isn't it? I thought the sun was supposed to peek out today....

Cristina - hey there....hope you got to V before the mad rush. I had a good workout this morning, too. I tried the interval class for the first time since I got the new insoles. I could feel a little pinch here and there, but all in all, it went pretty well. The insoles work very well at stabilizing my ankles - I could really tell the difference.

Susan - ooooh I love the Dania ads I get in the paper. I'm an organizer freak, just love to cull and sort stuff. Can't stand clutter, tho' my tolerance for it has improved a little with the craziness of our remodeling. I purge junk on a regular basis; makes DH nervous...probably thinks he's next, lol I just got a VBS email today, so maybe there's one waiting for you, too. Gaby's in preschool, so she checks in downstairs at 8:45 on Monday, then 9 am the rest of the week. Pick up is downstairs too (in the fellowship hall). They have the little ones check in and out downstairs 'cause it's less overwhelming for them.

I managed to sew the tops of the curtains this afternoon. My ironing set-up is pretty crappy, so I have to get a new ironing board cover before I can do much else. Once I get that, I'll press seams, sew the lining, then attach grommets. Hopefully a quick process. Leigh is pretty cute. She likes to take a needle and thread and sew up the scraps, she's making a "scarf for Grandma, to keep her warm"

Later

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Michelle:dance: :cp: :dance: yay, our Michelle!! What did your niece get at Starbucks? R & R always get this cold strawberry thing, it is really tasty. I picked some trail mix today, though those doritos were pretty good. I also had popcorn. Good lunch, huh? lol I am happy to see you check in, miss you when you aren't around! :( out of sorts and everything - :) Hope your headache goes away!! Mine finally did, thank goodness.

Katy :carrot: :hat: Leigh is a cutie!! She really is, sweet how she sews too. Does Dania have office furniture? She was also talking about the waiting room areas and getting cherry wood pieces since we have that already in our cupboards. I cleaned my office space and feel tons better. I have been sitting here depressed for 2 weeks - who would have thought a little cleaning would perk me up :D . It is great to see you pop in too!! I miss you all.......

Cristi Hey you! Hope you picked up Vince ok. I can pick out my own desk. I don't know what the budget is yet but I know the one I like was $500/600. I have never been to Dania, I will have to go check it out this weekend,,,,,always fun to spend someone elses money!:D

ok, I think I will wrap it up and go find my Gabster. I need a snuggle with her. MAJOR cleaning at my place this weekend. Gab & I are messy bachelorettes. lol

chat later :)

chickiemama67
06-09-2006, 07:42 PM
ty everyone for the compliments on my old picture lol......what a cute little butt i had lol!!!
its so quiet in the house, nobody is home but me......ahhhhhhhhh, so relaxing. dh and dalton are on their way home.
the girls called and they are in new orleans helping out with the hurricane relief, they have to wear these white suits that are like paper and plastic, in that hot weather ugh......better them then me lol.....they were in a house that had 6 inches of mud that they had to get rid of before they could get anything out. their group killed 4 snakes ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! :o
well im outta here for a bit,
hugs,
shawna

jules1216
06-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi everyone--sorry I have been missing--Dh and I took off this week and I worked harder physically here than I do at work (work is very mental and hard in different ways), also having problems with my phone line--hubby had to replace a "splitter" that allows the phone and the computer to be both hooked up and it was giving both problems. Wednesday was our anniversary--I finished weatherproofing the back deck and then we went to our favorite Mexican place and then for a long bike ride--it was so nice. Today I was going to finish another coat of the weatherproofing on the back deck and my aidorondack(sp?) chairs but ended up taking DS to the emergency room--he has all the symptoms with the exception of a fever for appendicitis--they did a cat scan and blood work but nothing came back saying it was it--he has a dull aching pain (since Tuesday night) in the right spot and is feeling sick on his stomach--they said to watch him close and if he starts vomiting again, gets a fever or the pain gets worse he is suppossed to go straight into the er again.

For all you asking about DD--she seems to be doing wonderful--went with her to the dentist again yesterday and she is getting back to her old self--she has had a few crying spells but I told her that she just couldn't turn off her feelings--she really loved the jerk and expected to be married to him forever. SHe is getting stronger though!!

Plan on being back tomorrow to catch up on individuals--you guys have been busy!! Have a great night!! It's only 8:30 and I am ready for bed already!!

RosieKate
06-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Heads up Napolean Dynamite fans...
http://www.slavetotarget.blogspot.com/ blogged that the dollar section at Target is carrying ND magnets - woot!

Ok - I have to go there tomorrow and buy an ironing board cover...guess some dollar aisle action is in order...so you think they have some that say "Vote for Pedro" please

Mom2Gaby
06-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Bless you Katy for doing the Lords work and letting us know about Napoleon!!! omg,,,,,,I wish I had some money to buy a magnet!!! *&^%$#@ ......lol

Jules - I am so glad your daughter is plugging along. I thought it takes 1 month for every year the couple is together for the getting over stage. That is what they say,,,,,sometimes it takes longer. I was with someone 2 months and it took me 2 years to get over that ding bat. lol Seriously.....you are a good mother. Soooo glad you are back too!!!

Shawna - Is New Orleans very far from you? Enjoy the evening by yourself!! Lucky you :)

My head is hurting again. I am taking the baby home and slipping in bed. Stayed at work until 5:30 pm. Have a preschool picnic tomorrow for Gaby. Otherwise I am relaxing and cleaning the apt.

Hi to everyone!!

Dahlia
06-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Good morning ladies,:coffee:

Susan sorry your head is giving you problems. A couple days ago I woke up with a headache and nausea the tummy got better as the day went on but the headache stayed with me all day. Went to bed at 9 that night and thankfully woke up without the headache. So I know they are no fun Hope your's is better too.

I'm sorry girls but I don't see what you girls see in Napolean Dynamite, I think he is *gulp* sorry, but ugly..he looks nerdy...I go more for the Richard Gere, Pierce Brosnan type of guy.

Boy hearing about vbs really brings back memories to me. I used to be involved in all that stuff too. In fact, Katy, I was always in the arts and crafts section too. Coming up with different ideas for all those kids for a whole week and then getting all the materials and preparing for the classes. it took a lot of time and energy but I loved it then.

Christina , how are you doing since Josh is gone again? When does he leave the states? It was nice that you had a long visit with him and were able to spend lots of time with him when he was home.

Shawna, looking at old photos of ourselves, sure is fun isn't it.. but then we wonder how did we get from that to this? hahaha..:joker: . life is strange.:shrug:

Bep, yes we have 7 little birdies, the nest is so crowded that she has 2 of the babies along the side.. its so protected inside the basket that she must feel secure enough to keep them along side. Every morning she sits on the water pipes above the benches and sings so sweetly. She is a happy birdie.

Well I need to get ready for work. I had to lay off all my gals as of yesterday so from now I am soloing. I don't think I will be overwhelmed, the road construction is in full swing. Yesterday after another business owner in the area called, the road commissioner called and said he will put up a sign telling people they can get thru to local businesses.. it's to little to late for some of us.. besides it isn't true. they have the road all broken up, down to the soft sand which people are afraid to drive in for fear of getting stuck.. the road crew parks its huge equipment in the middle of the road and make piles of sand and debris all over.. normal cars can't get thru...then they go and park their big trucks in the middle of our intersection which is suppose to be open for cars to drive across the highway, it's our only way in and out.. it's a mess.

Jules, one little note, when my ds#2 was 14, he suddenly developed a stomach ache with feelings of nausea but he never threw up.. never had a fever only the stomach ache and odd pains.. I put ice packs on his tummy and side until we got him to the doctor.. He had an emergency appendectomy and they said it was close to rupturing... so keep a good close eye on your boy..:mag: .he asked to have his appendix so they gave it to him.. he had it in a jar, took it to school then buried it.. it is a very small little thing.. but sure can cause lots of trouble.

Anyway, I am going to be all alone today.. so if I don't go stir crazy :crazy: I;ll be back this evening. Have a good one everyone.:cheer:
Ginny

FrouFrou
06-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Hello ladies and a Happy Saturday to you...

Was up early this morning to go for my walk and got about a block from the house and turned around and went home, lol. Just didn't feel like doing it this morning. But I will get a walk in sometime today for sure. Feeling a little sleepy right now so might go back to bed and wake up and start the day over. Nothing really planned today...cleaning house and going to read my book I started a couple of days ago and didn't want to put down last night. Maybe that's why I am sleepy...stayed up too late and got up too early. At least I didn't have to take V to work. Might as well had though...usually leave at 4:30 and woke up at 5. Anyway...

SUSAN...sounds like you will be doing what I will be doing...cleaning, ick! Funny, when the house was listed it was spotless every day just in case we got a call, now...I've gotten lazy, lol. Hope you got rid of that pesky headache.

JULES...sorry to hear about DS, (((((HUGS))))) to him. Hope he gets too feeling better soon. And a belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and DH! :love: :balloons: Did you mention that last week, if you did, sorry I missed it. :o

KATY...I'm thinking I need some insoles, some days are better than others but some are horrible. My lower back just kills me...but then sometimes working out makes it feel so much better. Anyway, glad they seem to be helping you. I wish I was crafty like you, and Miss Leigh. How sweet she is making something for grandma...bet grandma will LOVE it! My mother gave me her old sewing machine years ago and stupid me gave it to my sister. I hardly ever used it but did a few times. Of course now being a little older I have the patience for it where back then I didn't. Keep meaning to get one.

GINNY...I feel bad for you and all the construction messing up the business. I think it is terrible the city/state has no regard for others. I say this because there is a street I frequent and already the city has forced three people out of their homes so that businesses can move in, it's sad. Hopefully, when it's all said and done though your business will flourish again. About Josh...I'm actually not doing so bad. I think knowing that right now he is in Hawaii makes it a little easier even though I miss him like crazy. I know though when he goes to Kuwait/Iraq that will get me-let the worrying begin. he goes August 7th I think it was.

SHAWNA...isn't it nice having the house to yourself? I miss DH and the kids when they are gone but sometimes having the house to myself is simply divine! Well, except for the doggy-he's always here, lol. I give your DD's LOTS of credit and kuddos...what a great bunch of girls to go to LA and help out. The first snake I saw though I would have been out of there fast! There was a group of kids here that did the same thing over spring break and I though how great that was. Especially when they could have been have fun elsewhere. So :bravo: to them.

MICHELLE...hope today is a better day for you. I have the avatar resizer thing too but noticed when I added this avatar that 3fc resized it for me and it is small. So that is why the pictures of myself that I had up there I took down...they were not head shots and you couldn't really see anything. So I will have to see what I can do about that. And yours looks fine.

Well, ladies, I need to go move the sprinkler one more time and then I am done with watering the front and back thank goodness. Which we had put sprinklers in first thing, what a pain some days. Anyway...I'll be back later gaters.

Take care ladies and have a wonderful day!

bep
06-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Good morning everyone!

Brrrrrrr!!!! It's chilly here today! DH & I have a lot of outdoor work to do...we just might have to wear sweaters! :lol: We are totally lovin' it though! When we got married 6 years ago, I moved down into the deep south where he lived. We just now moved to the North (I grew up in the north) and I am SOOOOO loving being back in my home state! I was so excited when DH applied for and got this new job back in my home state! I am just not a hot, muggy weather kind of chick.

Well everyone, I had just taken a snapshot of myself the other day and was downloading it and accidently deleted it from the camera before I saved it to my 'puter. I was actually going to go ahead and post what I look like so you all could see the goof-ball you are talking to since I can see most of you. I typically don't like to leave my photos 'out there' because I am afraid of the 'bad' people, but I have been hanging out here for a while and you all seem harmless enough...well...then again...there is Susan :eek: :crazy: :rofl: Anyway...maybe I will have dh take another snapshot soon and I will post it for a short bit. I am trying to find a 'before' pic, but I SERIOUSLY have been avoiding the cameras. I still don't take a shine to them, but I really want to see my progress now.

Anyway...Have a great Saturday everyone!!!!

jules1216
06-10-2006, 10:34 AM
Katy--I have (gasp) never seen Napoleon Dynamite--I think my son has it and I will have to breakdown and go watch it with him--though I have to go with Ginny and not Susan in saying I don't think he's my type.....I loved VBS as a kid--all the churches in the little town I grew up in had one and everyone could go it was great--when the kids were little at our church I helped with crafts or food or sometimes in a class. I figured I'd be there with the kids anyway--might as well help out.

SuzyQ--I guess it's harder for DD since the ex was her "first love" I went with my first love for six months and over a year later when I was just about over him he came back in my life and wanted me back twice before I met my DH, but I realized that yes he was hott but his jokes weren't as funny and he kind of got on my nerves.....He came to the church that I was going to about two years ago and I still did the little flip flop thing cause he is still very good looking but there was nothing more to it...Once I fell in love with my hubby I figured out "Mark" was a combination of first love & plain old lust!!! I am hoping that my DD finally finds someone though she has just started accepting dates. My DS is looking out and trying to steer her in the right direction.

Ginny--the ER doctor was so sure that it was appendicitis--he ruled out other stuff--he did say that is some cases that the pain starts and builds before the appendics actually bursts so his gf is watching him close--she is so sweet she came over to the ER during her lunch break to check on him....I'll let them know that your DS never had a fever since that is something they are watching for...

Cristina--I don't know if I mentionned it or not?? We did have a great week and the weather was wonderful--we may go for another motorcycle ride with some friends today and tomorrow!! I am going to HATE going back to work--I have worked hard but having no stress has been wonderful!!!!

Well I'm off for now...may be back later!!

jules1216
06-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Bep--I have always had an aversion to cameras and my picture being taken--I take alot of DH and the kids, but you rarely find one with me in it. I need to breakdown and put one up myself. As long as you don't look like Napoleon I think Susan will be safe!! (j/K)

bep
06-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Jules LOL! No...I don't look like Nap...he's horrid (don't tell Susan I said that).

I saw Nap D before....my DH & I were like..."uh....someone actually RECOMMENDED this movie to us?????" We sat there the whole time waiting for something funny to happen. Maybe we were missing something. UGH! Booooooring movie! (Oh great...Susan is going to have me booted off the forum now.)

jules1216
06-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Bep-SuzyQ will just think you are CRAZY!! She would never boot anyone!! She loves us all!!! We are her sisters!!! My DS actually liked it so much at the movies he got the DVD but then he actually does have a weird sense of humor!!

Michelle
06-10-2006, 11:25 AM
SUSAN... My niece got a carmel & whip cream drink. I love the smell when we go into Starbucks, but I don't like any drinks there. I used to drink coffee every morning until I got pregnant with my first daughter. Then I got so sick to my stomach with it, that I've never been able to drink it again. I hope you have a fun day with Gaby at her picnic, and then home to clean...YUK!;) :hug:

CRISTI... I was hoping to sleep in a little this morning too, because I'm always up so early, but then the neighbor's boyfriend started up his harley and woke the whole neighborhood up. That thing is SO loud and he kept reving it up for probably 10 minutes before he took off!:devil: I exercised last night, and had full intentions to do it first thing this morning, but still haven't got the urge to get there yet. Hope you have a great day and get some rest!;) :hug:

jules1216
06-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Michelle ma belle--I worked at Dunkin Donuts while I was pregnant with my DS--he turned 21 in April and I still can't eat donuts!!

Michelle
06-10-2006, 12:05 PM
:wave: JULES ~~ Hope you're having a great day!;) I've never eaten sweets so I don't even know what donuts taste like, but I used to love my coffee! It's just amazing how pregnancy can change things forever!:dizzy:

jules1216
06-10-2006, 12:32 PM
Michelle ma belle--I wasn't a big donut eater before but I am definitely not now--too bad I didn't work at a chip or just plain salt factory!!!

Michelle
06-10-2006, 12:39 PM
JULES... If you put me in a chip or salt factory, I would definitely have way more problems than I do now!!:o My biggest downfall is fatty/salty things.:devil:

Mom2Gaby
06-10-2006, 01:46 PM
hmmmmm, most of you are being rather mean to me!!! I emailed Rocky the posts from the forum and he said I was right and I can't be friends with you any more......at least until tomorrow!! :cool:

lol

Ginny- Napoleon is so sweet!! You just want to wrap him in your arms and snuggle ......play teether ball and dance all night in your moon boots. My head is better, thank you!! It was pounding some during the night but seems better now. I think it was the strong coffee I drank yesterday. HUGS and hope you have a good day at work :)

Cristi - lol....I walked half a block and turned back around!! Just doesn't seem ,,,,,,worthwhile... it is like if I can't walk 10 miles, I don't want to do it at all. Just that kind of chickie. Gaby and I are going to a picnic party today!!

Bep - grrrrrrrr

Jules - I love the world Jules!! You really need to see Napoleon!!! He is MINE though just remember that when you start falling in love with him!! grrrrrr....I have no power to boot!!! lol.....and I would never , nor would I ignore. I am centered in life and have peace who I am.....lol

Michelle - Hi.......I think we will have fun at the picnic! I just hope it doesn't sprinkle. My ex just went up to my apt and I need to go fast......it is such a mess, he is going to have a cow.....lol.....hope you have a super day!!

Bep - You are funny!! Would love to see a picture of you!! Promise not to stalk you or call and breathe heavy!! Promise!

ugh,,,,better get!!! Hi to everyone!!! Hope you all have a good Saturday :)

jules1216
06-10-2006, 02:25 PM
SuzyQ--we would NEVER be mean to you!! You are too fun!! We all LOVE you!!! Tell Rocky that he is not the boss of you and you can play with us anytime you want and in kindergarten we can all be friends--we have short attention spans so we forget quick!! I will try hard not to fall in love with Napolean--I don't think you have anything to worry about--I am already in love with Cary Grant and my hubby is ok with it though--he has a thing for Kim Basinger and Ashley Judd...not to mention I also have a thing for Robert Plant--hubby knew that when he met me......

jules1216
06-10-2006, 02:26 PM
JULES... If you put me in a chip or salt factory, I would definitely have way more problems than I do now!!:o My biggest downfall is fatty/salty things.:devil:

Mine too, so if I ever (GASP!!) have morning sickness again I will get a job in a chip or salt factory to cure myself!!

Michelle
06-10-2006, 04:52 PM
:lol3: :rofl: JULES You are SO funny!!!;)

Mom2Gaby
06-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Jules hmm, ok. lol

Michelle How is your day going?

I am heading to the picnic. I cleaned and the apt looks liveable again! I have a slight headache but will manage the screaming children!

Chat later on!! Who mentioned chocolate chips?? sounds yummy. :D

chickiemama67
06-10-2006, 07:09 PM
well i managed to check in 70 cases of shipment today......whew!! the stock room doesnt have air conditioning so i probably lost some water weight today :rofl: we have had a steady saturday, nothing major. i am working 10-9 today so im taking a break since i didnt really take a lunch break.....i ate a energy bar while i scanned in shoes....:D
had a tuna sandwich for dinner and an apple with some peanut butter on it just now for a snack.
hopefully these last couple hours will go by quickly!!! im ready for this day to be over.
talk at yall tomorrow
shawna

Dahlia
06-10-2006, 09:19 PM
good evening ladies,

Work was steady today. They don't work on the road on the weekends so people are brave enough to come out. We went to supper at Applebees tonight, drove on the highway, it is really a mess. Very bumpy and right by our corner it is really mushy, they are taking a hill down so soon it will be impassable.. they just aren't making things easy for those of us out here.

I just wanted to tell you all something. I have been eating a lot of tuna since I started this way of eating, and I know a lot of you gals do too. Just want to warn you about the Bumble Bee brand. The young gal who works for me is trying to lose weight too and she saw me eating a lot of those little tiny cans so she brought one for her lunch. She was eating it and suddenly I swear she turned green. Inside her can was a maggot.. a dead maggot.. mixed in with the salad.. she had a tin of their chicken salad.. it was there.. she got so worked up about maybe she had eaten one... she emailed the company. They called her at work, and told her she would be hearing from them in a week to 10 days via the mail. They didnt' seemed phased by her findings or dispute her in any way.. so needless to say I threw all my Bumblee products away and will never purchase their brand again.. just wanted to let you know.. check out your food before you eat anything... sorry to have grossed anyone out.. but I saw it too.... yuck

Ok. well going to head for bed now..
have a good night all

Ginny

Dahlia
06-11-2006, 08:19 AM
wow, I can't believe no one posted since I did last night. HOpe I didn't gross you all out with my Bumble Bee report.:barf: :yikes:

I am up early again this Sunday morning, Have to go do my shopping. Need to restock the cupboards with healthy foods for another week.

It is cool today but the sun is shining.:sunny: It is only 52 right now and its only suppose to be in the 60's today. I hope we don't get gypped out of a summer this year. It's happened before.

I got the dresses I ordered for son's wedding. The smaller size fit me, but I don't like the way it looks on me.. I don't like the way anything looks on me.. even though the scale keeps going down it is taking so long. I am impatient.
I want to be lean and svelte now...

I found a couple neat places on line that have some real cute clipart. But I don't have or know how to go about using it. It made me think of Ellen. Can anyone tell me why she can't post here anymore? I'm still a bit confused about that whole thing.

Well, hubby just called, he was going to go shopping with me, but now he changed his mind. So I guess I'll just finish my breakfast of a slimfast shake and a huge chunk of watermelon and head out. I'll check back in later before I go to work which may be my last Sunday. If business stays so slow I may be closing up the center early this year. I am running out of flowers anyway.

SO ok everyone have a good morning, I'll catch ya all later.:cheer:

Ginny:carrot:

Michelle
06-11-2006, 02:33 PM
WHERE IS EVERYONE???:yikes: Ginny, that just makes me sick:barf: :eek: about the Bumble Bee tuna! The only one I have been eating for a long time now is Chicken Of The Sea, but I don't even know if I can eat that now just thinking about what was found in tuna.:devil: I hope you're having a great day!:hug:

Michelle
06-11-2006, 04:07 PM
GINNY --- I just re-read your post about Ellen, and I have no idea why she can't post here anymore.:?: I just always have thought that it was her own decision to not be here anymore, but I do miss her a lot and her bright cheery posts!:hug:

bep
06-11-2006, 04:25 PM
*sigh* ok...here is a snapshot of me taken today. Ugh....I REALLY can't wait until I lose this weight! I have been avoiding the cameras like a plague, but I guess it will just be more motivation for me to lose weight if I see pics of myself. :o :o

bep
06-11-2006, 04:30 PM
ps....I have been spending WAAAAAY too much time out in the sun...it is bringing out those nasty freckles again. :p

chickiemama67
06-11-2006, 04:31 PM
youre a cutey patootie bep!! well we just got home from volleyball practice, and it is burning up here!! 93 degrees ugh!!! we played for two hours ......i think i got a little burned but not too bad. reapplied sunblock twice, ill be able to tell more after i cool down, i get red in the face when i play so i cant really tell yet. i am going back in to work at 6 and working until 9, its easier to move shoes around when there arent any customers in the way. we got about 500 pair in the past couple days and they have to go some where. well off to take a shower and get ready to head to work.
hope everyone is having a great sunday.
hugs,
shawna

chickiemama67
06-11-2006, 04:32 PM
love my freckles ......course i have to since they wont go away lol

chickiemama67
06-11-2006, 04:43 PM
heres a pic from the park the other day with my dh....arent we adorable??? :rofl:

Mom2Gaby
06-11-2006, 05:09 PM
You are beautiful Bep!! Wonderful picture, thanks so much!!

Ginny - Ick on those maggots!! ick, ick, ick..... When is your sons wedding?

Shawna - Handsome guy!!

Michelle - Thanks :)

If you want to know the Ellen story I would suggest you email Suzanne. It is true though she can not post. Though I know she probably reads from afar.

Sounds so mysterious, huh :)

Anyway, busy Sunday here!! I just wanted to say hello and thanks to Michelle!! Thrilled on Napoleon!!

Kids call........chat later.

Dahlia
06-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Good evening ladies.

It was a cool (weather wise) day. But I did have some business. What I lacked in quantity I made up in quality. The few who came in made big sales so it was worth my time to be there. And I kept busy with small projects so the day went by pretty fast. I worked alone on my side and dh was working alone on his side, so we visited each other once in a while.

Yes, Susan it does sound quite mysterious. What offense could be so bad on a chat forum that someone gets banned from posting? Wasn't it some mix up over some dumb clip art upsetting someone and some over reacting about it. I read some of the postings at that time, but I don't think I saw them all. IT never did get explained what all the hallabaloo was about. Just curious. Was Suzanne there too, I don't remember seeing her post among us before.

Anyway, I have been doing really well with my eating. Dh took me to Applebee's last night and I had the tortilla chicken. It's a weightwatchers meal. It was really good. Today I did ok, had 2 cobs of fresh corn...that is a lot of carbs but it is so good.

My son's wedding is Aug. 12 th. I still have time to be down more by then. I just wish I could get more trimmed, I am still lumpy and bumpy in all the wrong places.. you know what I mean..

Oh beb, your picture is nice. You look good, why wouldn't you want pictures of you..

Well, going to go get my dishes done and spend the evening with my hubby.
Check back in in the morning.. or maybe before I go to bed.. have a good evening all.

Ginny

Michelle
06-11-2006, 07:16 PM
BEP & SHAWNA --- LOVE the pics! They are so good.;) BEP, I have tons of freckles and they don't bother me at all.

SUSAN --- You are very welcome; in the mail tomorrow, but they're just something little!;)

bep
06-11-2006, 08:33 PM
Wow! Thanks everyone for your comments on my picture! Makes me feel all warm fuzzy inside! Ginny...I hate seeing pics of me because all I see is how round my face is. My eyes have gotten really small since gaining all this weight...and my nose even got fat!!! :p If you don't like those comments on myself, you should hear what I have to say about a full-length shot *sigh*. Oh well...I am working on that.

Ginny...Yay on your sales for the day!!!

Shawna cutie PATOOTIE???? LOL!!!! If you saw my patootie, you definitely wouldn't be able to say it was cute!!! LOL!!!! I love your pic! You really are tall! I am sure that helps you out on the volleyball court!!!

Oops...gotta put kiddos to bed...back laters....

bep
06-11-2006, 09:46 PM
Tomorrow morning is weigh in! Are we ready?????

Mom2Gaby
06-11-2006, 10:02 PM
Bep - Your picture?? We only saw it for a second!! I can't see how your face looks heavy, you look thin. I am ready for weigh in!! Is weigh in ready for me:dizzy: .....I hope to maintain!! Eating hasn't been the greatest this weekend.

Michelle - Can't be small if Napoleon is involved. Whatever it is I will put in my office with my postcards/calendar and air fresheners.....all with Nappy *sigh*,,,,,,the funniest thing is the head of HR likes Napoleon too. I joke with my old boss that that is my job security - haha.

Ginny - I sent you an IM. Applebees sounds good :) How is the bunny?? haven't heard for a few days, always sounds so cute.

Hi to Cristi, Jules, Katy, Kathy, Shawna, June C , Deb......yikes,,,,,is there someone else?? So sorry!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My eyes have been itchy today. Ate 2 sandwishes.....and just having cantelope tonight. 3 more days of school for the girls! Payday is Thursday!! Thank goodness.....I need some nylons :o We have a family birthday on Saturday and my baby sister is going back to Eugene for college. I am going to miss her but she promises to come up once a month for a family dinner.

blah - blah......ready for another week of work!!!

Chat in the morning :) :hug:

bep
06-12-2006, 08:01 AM
Oh yeah....there's goin' to be a big ole party in here today!!!! Cuz I lost....

5 lbs this week!!! :carrot: :carrot: Oh yeah, baby!!!! I actually did it!!!! :carrot: :carrot:

I stepped on my scale a few times to make sure it wasn't a fluke. In fact, a few times, it actually said 219.5, but I will stick with the 220 for now! I am soooooo excited!!!!!

:carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Dahlia
06-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Congrats bep.. whoopee way to go..

I am down 1 more pound.. but I don't believe it till it shows for a couple days.

The little bunny is still around, in fact there are several more little bunnies around. Haven't seen the lady turkey in a while though. And the babies in the basket at work, well we lost a couple. The bigger ones cleaned out the nest. Nature is so cruel sometimes..

Have to get ready for work. Don't have much time this morning. Got busy elsewhere. So have a good one everybody.

Ginny

jules1216
06-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Shawna--though my hair gradually turned darker I had auburn hair until high school--in the summer it would get the auburn highlights through it--I dye it now and tend to stick with a dark auburn/dark brown. I have the red head complexion and burn before I tan and the freckles multiply--not to be confused with the dreaded age spots which I am also gettting!! I love the pic of you and your hubby--the one with the girls and the volleyball shot were great too. You have a such a beautiful family!!

Bep--you are pretty too!!! I am so proud of your 5 lb loss!!!

Ginny--1 lb--Congrats to you too!!! You are doing so well!!

Michelle ma belle--Good morning to you!!

SuzyQ--I hate panty hose--in the summer I use the sunless tanner by Jergens instead of wearing them--of course it means having to actually shave them and use powder to keep the thighs from sticking together--I have had thigh issues since puberty there's just alot more powder used these days--I should buy stock!! Thankfully my DD inherited her skinny thighs and long legs from my DH's family--she doesn't have MIL's chicken legs though!!

Cristina, Katy and everyone else--HI!!!! I am at a big "0" loss of course I didn't keep track of my calories last week while on vacation. I will try to be better this week. They are doing a biggest loser here at work for the next 14weeks--the team I am on weighed in this morning at 2092. They are also doing a wellness program where if you drink water, get enough sleep etc you get points and if you get enough points you will get a $20 bonus each month.

Well, it seems I have a bigger pile of work on my desk than when I left..better get at it!! My talkative coworker is on vacation for the next 2 1/2weeks--I may be able to get more done than usual!!!

Mom2Gaby
06-12-2006, 01:08 PM
Please STOP posting and HOP over to Back In Kindergarten #9!!! We need to PARTY for BEP!! woooo hoooo :bravo: :dance: :bravo: :woo: