WW Clubs and Groups - Tuesday Weigh-ins...

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : Tuesday Weigh-ins...

Ms. Sassy
06-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey- why do you suppose our other Tuesday thread got closed? There was nothing bad in it! Or maybe there was... maybe it was because SOMEONE gained last week! That could be the only reason! I won't name any names but good going ck... :-b I tease, of course, you know I love ya! Still, I wonder why it got closed...

I just got back from weigh in. Now remember, I didn't get weighed last week because of the holiday. I knew I'd lost but I really expected to gain a little back because with the end of school, my class graduating, closing down my classroom and a ton of crap due for my class tomorrow, I did NO exercise this week. Well, Curves on Saturday but really, how much difference does that one little day make. Imagine my utter shock when I was DOWN 3! I unofficially guessed 2ish last week but who knows how much it really was. So I will definitely take 3 for the 2 weeks. I'm officially at 30 pounds lost! Yay me!

I'm sending good thoughts your way, Tuesday girls! :dizzy:

ckthegreat
06-06-2006, 03:43 PM
SSSSAAAAAAASSSSSSSYYYYY!!!! I am so glad to see you started a new one!!! I have no idea what happened to our thread!! I sent you a msg. right before I started looking for a new group :( but yea!!! I found you! You can't run from me Sassy! lol And what is that I read about you blaming my gain last week on it getting closed?? Hmmm??? lol Well I made up for it this week!! I lost 3 also! Yea! My tracker thing says 40 but it's really 39.8 I'm .2 away from 40. I'll take what I got though cause I was so hoping for it! I hope the other girls find us and I'm glad we have another one going. Hope you have a great week!

Ms. Sassy
06-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Hey darlin! AWESOME JOB on your 3 pounds! :woo: You totally made up for last week! Good for you! Now maybe they will re-open the old thread since you've redeemed yourself! ;) When I got your PM, I started to worry that this thread never went through. I'm glad you found it, though. I have no clue why they shut down our other one. Why would you find a new group, though, instead of just starting us a new thread? Would you abandon me so quickly? *sniff, sniff* I see Ms. Snowgal jumped ship. I saw a post in Wednesdays thread saying that she changed days. Obviously she's not as devoted as I am... I would never just leave you like that. :b

ckthegreat
06-07-2006, 11:52 AM
Lol no I was going to start a new thread! And I wouldn't abandoned you!! That's why I sent you a msg. lol. And I sent Snowgal one and she said that she had to switch meetings because of the summer and then would resume on Tues. in the fall or something like that lol. I told her she could still post in here if she wanted to.

ckthegreat
06-13-2006, 03:24 PM
Ok everyone! Or just Sassy lol (cause she's the only other person that post's in here lol) I lost 4.6!!!! Yea!!!! I was so happy! I didn't really change anything on my eating but I have been treading water for 30 min. a day pretty much every day last week. I'm so happy!!! So how did you do?

snowgal
06-14-2006, 05:39 PM
That's great news, ckthegreat!!! I'm so happy for you!

I'm still having to weigh-in on Wednesday's, but I wanted to pop in and congratulate you anyway!!!

ckthegreat
06-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Aw thanks Snowgal! Your still welcome over here even thought you wi on Wens. if you want to. And your doing great also!!!!

ckthegreat
06-20-2006, 04:30 PM
Ok so I gained this week. I knew it would happen. Aunt Flo came to visit and I had to good of a week last week so it was destiny lol. I'm ok with it and I know I'll do awsome next week!! I just so want to get past my first goal!! lol

ckthegreat
06-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lost 5.2!!!!! Yea for treading water for 30 min. 6 days this week lmao. I'm so happy and giddy now lol. I'm so close to my short term goal!! I hope you all had a great week!!

snowgal
06-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Yay Ckthegreat! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you!

I unofficially weighed myself at home this morning. 132.0! That's my GOAL WEIGHT from WW!!!!! Lets hope that nothing changes by the time I get to their scale tomorrow morning.

I'm so proud of you! You're doing awesome!

ckthegreat
06-27-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks Snowgal!!! I'm pretty happy too! lol Yea for you and your making it to goal!!!! Let me know what the official weigh in is! I hope it's like your home weigh in! Congrads!

snowgal
06-28-2006, 03:03 PM
I know this is the Tuesday thread and I'm a Wednesday weigh-in'er now, but I just had to share with you all!

I made goal today! Well, technically, I blew that goal away!! I went even lower than the goal they set for me! Woo Hoo!!!! Lost 2.8 pounds this week.

I hope you all are having a great week, too!

Ms. Sassy
06-28-2006, 04:19 PM
OKay, first of all, you don't have to justify yourself posting in here, chic. Lie it or not, you are one of US. Deal with it! With that said...

:carrot: WAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME! You go girl! You rock! I'm envious but Go You! So proud! We knew you could do it! YIPPEE!!!! :carrot:

Awesome to you, too, ck! You have been kicking some serious tush the past few weeks! Your hard work is paying off! :cp:

I've been a little MIA (again:( ). My classes have just kicked my butt the past 2 weeks. But class #1 is done... finally... and that frickin' pain in my tush paper is turned in and out of my life... finally. However, class #3 starts tonight so we'll see how that goes. So now, class #2 is T, Th morning and #3 is MW nights. #1 was interesting and I enjoyed it but it was just so technical and since it was 18 weeks jammed into 6 weeks meeting once a week, there was a lot to do at home each week. #3 has a couple more weeks to it but I think (hope, pray) it will be a little less demanding. Plus, it's Beginning Reading and Writing and that is SO my thing. And, I've already read quite a bit of one of the (very expensive) books because I used it as a reference for my paper for class #1. We'll see how it goes. I hope I'm not disappointed.

As for weighing, I've hit a tad of a plateau the past few weeks. Between not treadmilling on my regualr schedule and my period and probably not eating in my routine, I've not lost much. Last week was only a .2 loss, which I was even surprised at. But looking back, I think my points for each day were too consistant. I was around 28 everyday so I think by body got used to it. I've also found that if I don't use half (or a little more) flex points during the week, I don't do as well. That week I think I only used 10ish for the week so hopefully, I'll mix it up more this week. This past week I'd lost .8. Again, as shock. I woke up that morning and, after being back up a tad on my scale, if I wasn't back down on mine, I wasn't going to go this week. I'd never done that before. Luckily and miraculously I was down that .8. Amazing since on Wed and Thur I ate just about everything that wasn't nailed down thanks to my period.

Still, this week is calmer. I've treaded Monday and Tuesday )which I usually didn't since I've had class but we got out early). I went to Curves today and I think I'll skip treading tonight in favor of TWO episodes of Lost (wahoo!). I got on the scale this morning and I was down a pound so I feel a little better. (I realize I'm long winded, once again, but y'all should be used to it by now. One more rambling and I'm done...)

The thing is, all my life, when I plateau and get stuck, it's happened at the very weight I"m at now. I got stuck here in college and then again about 3 years later. I have no recollection of being under 161-164ish at all in my life. I was down to 157 when I had pneumonia but obviously went back up with I get healthy again. So to be 160 today made me happy. Hopefully I can stay there or get under it by Mon morning. Once I"m consistently in the 150s and staying there, I'll be THRILLED. Then I'll feel like I"ve accomplished something. I mean, I know I have accomplished a lot but I don't see it too much. Thankfully, everyone else does but I think I'll always see myself as the fat girl, ya know? We'll see how it goes, send me good vibes, girls!

Okay kids, I gotta do my hair and get ready for class! I'm hoping to be around more often so I"ll chat with y'all soon!

ckthegreat
06-30-2006, 12:10 PM
Yea for Sassy!!!!! At least you lost even if it was .2 and .8! Your doing awsome and I know once you get past this little hill it will be all down hill from there. Well this week has been very interesting lol. I've done good w/ my points except it was one of the girls birthday's in my office so they had me call and order a cake for it. I chose for a choc. cake w/ white icing and they had put flowers on it. I'm talking about the really good crisco sugery icing lol. Well I had a piece Wens. and I had a piece yesterday. But both Wens. and Thurs. I treaded water for 45 min. each day. I feel really good like maybe it won't effect the scales. I'm hoping not cause I only have 3.2 till I hit my 50 pound mark. I should do good the rest of the time before I weigh in but that could all change lmao. My sister and I are supposed to go fishing with my Dad on Sat. and that should go good hopefully lol. Anywho now that I'VE rambled on lol I'll talk to you guys later!!! I hope you all have a great 4th of July! I may post on Monday or Wens. cause our meeting is canceled for Tuesday. I'll let you guys know what I'm going to do and the reasoning behind it later....to much drama to go into right now lmao! Talk to ya'll later!

ckthegreat
07-05-2006, 11:51 AM
So I went ahead and weighed in on Mon. and I wish I wouldn't have lol. I gained. I can't remember how much right now but I think it was like 3 pounds. Oh well, it'll come off again. My sister and I went fishing w/ my dad and we had so much fun!! We caught 45 lbs. of fish!!! It was great! We had a get together and fed everyone our fish lol. Hope you all have a great week!

ckthegreat
07-11-2006, 04:17 PM
I lost this week! yea!!! I only lost 1.4 but I'm soooooo happy with that! At least it wasn't a gain like I thought it was going to be lol. I had a really bad week but I excersized my butt off lol. I added running in water to my routine along w/ treading. It's so hard lol but I get a good work out from it. My pool is in the middle of the apartments and I know some people prob. look out there window and wonder what the heck I'm doing lol. Oh well. I don't care cause I'm going to hotter than them lol! j/k but that's what I keep telling myself lol. I hope you all havea fabulous week!

Ms. Sassy
07-11-2006, 06:40 PM
Hey hun,
I've not been doing well and am getting very frustrated. Points-wise, I've been doing fine, eating like I've eaten the past few months. Pounds- no change. Nothing. Nada. Well, another measly .2 last week. It's really ticking me off. The leader said "hey! You lost!" No, .2 is not losing to me. .2 means I'm wearing a different shirt than last week. The past month, 1.2. Big whoop.

I didn't weigh in yesterday. I had an observation that I had to do and the write up was due about 4 hours later. There are 2 weigh in times and one was during the observation and the other during my actual class so I didn't go. And I'm not gonna go tomorrow here in town to make up for it because I know there is now change or it is probably up on her scale.

There are 2 things that frustrate me here... 1. Her scale is inconsistent (in my opinion anyway). One week it's a .5 difference between her's and mine. Last week, there was a 1.8 pound difference. If she calibrates her scale, I jsut don't see how that is possible. I weigh at home, get in the car and stand on her scale 10 minutes later. I KNOW I didn't gain a pound during the drive over. Frustration #2- I have been stuck between 160-162 for a flipping month. Every time in my life when I've dieted, I've gotten stuck here. I can't break my way into the 150s with a sledge hammer. And I'm eating just the same as I should be and exercising the same! It's just so irritating.

So, reluctantly, I'm going to try core for a week or 2. I should have started last week because next weekend I'll be in Springfield, IL with my college girls for a baby shower. I'm going to TRY to be good but I'm not gonna kill myself over it that weekend. That will give me a week and a half on core before I go. I'm so not looking forward to it because I am a very picky eater but I'm going to try my best. If I don't see some pounds gone, I gonna cry. Again. I was so proud of myself until this past month. I just was shooting for an easy 10 pounds this summer. That's not looking so realistic now. Just UGH.

You dont' have to gush and start the "I know you can do it" stuff. I'm not looking for it and don't necessarily want it because we don't know if core will make a difference. I know you're supporting me and feel that way, though. I mainly just needed to vent about it.

I'm so happy, though, that you're doing well, Christy! You go with your bad self! You keep kicking and treading the life out of that water! You're almost out of the 3's and that is so awesome!

ckthegreat
07-12-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks Sassy! Your doing awsome too and I know you said you didn't want the "you can do it speech" lol (i know how annoying they can be sometimes lmao) but I think your just at a plataeu. Try the core program for a couple of weeks, maybe you just need to change it up. Also, are you eating all of your extra 35? Maybe try a week of flex w/ only your daily and no extra. That might help. I kinda feel rejuvinated after 2 weeks of eating stuff I'm not supposed to lol. I am hoping hoping hoping that I can get out of the 3's in the next 3 weeks lol. Anywho I hope you have a great week!

Ms. Sassy
07-17-2006, 02:13 PM
*Sigh*

FINALLY!!!!!!! I lost 3.2 this week! That's about double of my whole month of June! Thank God! Actually, according to the scale here are home, I was down 4 on Saturday but it popped back up 2 yesterday and today it settled on 3. I'LL TAKE IT!

Core is really not as hard as I thought it would be. I think it would have been better if I had not realized that I get activity points, too. I mean... yay for activity points but I don't want that to be my downfall. Before I realized about the activity points, I was trying to use only 5 flex points per day but that was hard because the slightest thing eats up a point... bread, butter, FF Cool Whip, even a WW bar. So the activity points saved me. I'll just have to be careful not to go overboard. I think by the end of today I'll have used all my flex and activity points. But that's what they're there for, right?

Unofficially, my mom is also down 2 points this week (she weighs on Wednesdays). She was a little eh about the whole Core thing but once she realized she didn't have to measure and count points and had some freedom and then noticed that she was down two, she has quite the change in attitude. I told her on Saturday that if this keeps up we may have to stay on Core longer than the 1-2 weeks we planned to kick start us again. She said if this keeps up we're staying on for good! That shocked me! Still, yay! Finally!

ckthegreat
07-17-2006, 07:05 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AA!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! See, I think you just need to change it up a little lol. Congrads!!! Send me some skinny vibes tomorrow!!! lol I want to get past the 50 mark so bad!

ckthegreat
07-18-2006, 03:34 PM
Well I had a loss!!!! I lost 3.8!!! Yea! I was really happy about it! Just wanted to check in real fast lol. Hope you all have a great week!!

Ms. Sassy
07-18-2006, 03:51 PM
AWESOME! You have really been kicking some major tush lately! Keep up the good work, hun! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :carrot:

snowgal
07-18-2006, 08:10 PM
Good for you, Ck!! You're doing great!

Ms. Sassy
07-18-2006, 10:11 PM
Snowy- How's maintenance going?

snowgal
07-18-2006, 10:14 PM
Hi!

Going pretty good, actually. I weigh-in tomorrow, but my home scale shows me down another poound - 129! Yay! I hope the WW scale says the same. Never thought I would see the 120's again! I'm goint to shoot for 125 lbs now.

I'm two weeks into my maintenance. Only 4 more weeks to go (3 after tomorrow's weigh-in) and I'll have my lifetime membership.

You and Ck seem to be doing really well! I'm happy for you!

ckthegreat
07-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Hey Snow! Congrads on getting so far in your maintenance! We (me and Sassy lol) are still @ it but we are both working so hard! I'm so happy for Sassy and her loss this week! It's great! I'm like 2 pounds from 50 and 6 pounds from being under 300! Yea!! I hope you have a great weigh in today!

snowgal
07-21-2006, 10:45 PM
128.4! Yay!!! I hit the 120's!!!!

Here's to another good week for all of us!

ckthegreat
07-22-2006, 07:38 PM
Congrads Snowgal!!!! I so happy for you! I hope we all have good WI this coming up week too lol!

ckthegreat
07-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Yea!!!!! I lost 2.4!!! making my total of 51! I'm only 2 pounds away from my short goal! I'm so happy!!!!!!! lol I hope you all had/have a fabulous weigh in and week!

snowgal
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Good job Ck!

I only lost .8 this week, but I also had a cheese burger and fries, pizza, and choc. cake (through-out the week, not in one day), so I can't complain.

2 more weeks of maintenance and I'll have my lifetime membership!

How did you do, Sassy?

ckthegreat
07-28-2006, 06:02 PM
Yea Snowgal! Your doing awsome!

Ms. Sassy
07-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Welp, I didn't weigh in last week. I had been out of town for the weekend visiting with my college friends. The best kind of weekend there is, I tell ya. Anyhoo, I did okay on the Friday night but Saturday we were at the baby shower and had Papa John's for dinner. I knew I wouldn't do too well but was allowing myself a day of indulgence with my friends so I wasn't expecting much for weigh in. When Monday came, I was still at the same 158 so I just didn't go. I was toying with going to the Wednesday meeting but just didn't. At my Wed. dr. appointment, I was 158.5, .1 over the weigh in from a week and a half before. I expected it, though, so no biggie.

Today when I weighed in I was at 155.8 so wahoo for me! 2.7 Loss since Wednesday! Officially, 2.6 on the WW scales, though. I'll take it! I'm only .8 from my Labor Day goal (though my ticker probably says I'm there) so I'm going to have to modify the goal a bit. Still, I'm happy with 2.6 for the week. That's a 5.8 loss since July 10! WAAAAAAY better than the 1.4 for the entire month of June and it returned me to my average loss of 6 pounds a month. Finally!

Hope you girls have good weigh ins, too!

snowgal
07-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Congrats Sassy! What a great weigh-in!!!

It sounds like you had a fun weekend! Sometimes a girl just needs to indulge! Good for you!

ckthegreat
07-31-2006, 03:38 PM
Yea for your loss and for weekend with the girls lol! I hope you had a fabulous time! Send me some skinny vibes tomorrow! lol I did really good till this weekend and I went to my home town on Sat. and it never works out after that lol. But I did go to a baby shower on Sat. and I resisted cake! So I'm pretty happy about that lol :) . I'll talk to you girls tomorrow!

snowgal
07-31-2006, 09:15 PM
<<<<<<<<Skinny vibes>>>>>>>> for ckthegreat!

Good luck!

Ms. Sassy
08-01-2006, 01:26 AM
So... that baby shower I went to... the baby was due Aug 19... NOPE! That little guy came already! Last Friday! 6 days after the shower and 3 weeks early! Yow! I'm just so thankful that the little... er, not so little guy is safe and healthy. He's over 7 pounds and came out after only 25 minutes of pushing. Now that's a cooperative little fella! I can only hope to have kids that are that helpful! I'm just thrilled that we got to see Mom in the nick of time because we hadn't seen her the whole pregnancy. She's just one of those painfully adorable people who are even more frickin' cute when pregnant. It's just so wrong!

Still, baby boy is here and healthy! Wahooooooo!

Thanks for the happy thoughts, girls! I'm sending skinny thoughts your way, Christy!

ckthegreat
08-01-2006, 03:22 PM
Yea for a healthy baby! Almost ALL of my friends are pregnant...seriously there are 6 of them that are fixing to have baby's and all of them are the sickly cute kind lol. Well I didn't do so well at weigh in. I gained 2.2 which I'm ok with cause of what I ate this weekend and it also might have been from a week ago catching up w/ me. But it's so weird that after I hit a mile stone in this journey I always freakin gain lol. I am going to have a great and I hope you all do too!

snowgal
08-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Oh Ck - that's a bummer about your gain. You're keeping a good attitude about it though. Good for you!

I weigh-in tomorrow and although I've done well points wise this week, I haven't been able to work-out because of the child care issue. I was able to get a couple of walks in, but that's it. Too rainy lately.

GREAT photo, BTW!

ckthegreat
08-02-2006, 11:51 AM
lol I was super lazy last week and didn't harldy work out at ALL! lol Thanks about the photo lol I get tired of aviators lol.

snowgal
08-02-2006, 02:53 PM
My Mother-in-law came by last night and wanted to go out to dinner. The night before weigh-in! I was so nervous (I'm too close to lifetime membership to mess up now) but talked her into going to Applebee's so it worked out alright. Just had the grilled shrimp salad (5pts)

Had my weigh-in this morning. Down 1.4 lbs!!!! Aunt Flo bid her farewell yesterday, so that obviously helped with my weigh-in. They had me fill out the ppwk for my lifetime membership today. Next week I'll have it unless I really mess up bad! Wooooo Hoooooo!

Ms. Sassy
08-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Wahoo, Snowy! You're doing awesome! You'll so get your lifetime next week! So... when are we going to get to see a picture of skinny you?

snowgal
08-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I'll try to have my husband take a photo or two tonight. I still think I look pretty pudgy in pictures, so I don't know how they will turn out. If we get one, I'll post it for you. I have to do before & After photos for my next meeting anyway.

ckthegreat
08-03-2006, 01:37 PM
You better post a picture for us! lol

ckthegreat
08-08-2006, 09:22 PM
So I didn't go and weigh in today. I had a bad week and I was planning on using my no weigh in pas today anyways but I've been extremely busy at work with it being our end of month stuff. I can' decide if I'm going to go weigh in Thurs. or just wait till next Tues. and pay for 2 weeks and keep my no weigh in pass lol. I did have a good day today though. I have had a major sweet tooth latley and that is just not me at all lol. I went to my dr. this morning just for a check up cause she had put me on some medicine she wanted to watch and I had lost 30 pounds since I had been in there so she was very pleased with me lol. Thank goodness cause I don't know if I could have handled her yelling (she didn't really yell last time but she was NOT happy w/ me lol) at me again. lol So I hope you all had a fabulous week and post on here to let me know!

snowgal
08-09-2006, 07:17 PM
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down 2.4 lbs this week (39.4 lbs total) and, more importantly, I GOT MY LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!!!!!! Woooo Hoooooo!!!!! I have both Ck and Sassy to thank because those two ladies have been so encouraging to me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I think I'll set aside the $11 per week that I've been paying to WW and save up for some new clothes. Yippee!

Ms. Sassy
08-09-2006, 11:38 PM
:cheer: WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO, SNOWY!!!!!! :cheer: We knew you could do it! Awesome job!

Only down .6 for me this week. I was a little disappointed but... eh. Even the leader was surprised that it was that low because I "looked different." Don't you know it, though, the next day I was down 2 pounds on my scale. Dangit! It was up a tad today but think it's because I didn't go on the treadmill the past 2 nights and I'm going to get my period in a day or two. I treaded tonight, though, and hopefully those two pounds (or more) will stay gone until Monday.

ck- Oh, well for a bad week. We all have them sometimes. This week will be better, I'm sure. At least your doctor was proud of how far you've come. Think of how happy she'll be next time when you're down so much more!

ckthegreat
08-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Congrads Snowgal!!!!! You still have to come and chat w/ us though lol! Congrads Sassy on your .6 loss! I hope that I did something good this week lol. I haven't excersized at ALL this week either lol so it may not look good. I have just been in this slump. I wouldn't call it depressed but just a slump but I can feel myself coming out of it and I'm starting to feel like my old self. It was weird. I don't know if I was trying to get sick and that's where it came from but I didn't like it lmao. I hope you have a great weekend and I'll talk to ya'll later!

Ms. Sassy
08-14-2006, 01:38 PM
Hi girls! I'm down 2.4 this week! Yay! I was a little afraid because I had very yummy Cold Stone Creamery on Friday. But I had been planning it all week, went to Curves that day and ran 3.5 miles on the treadmill so I was at least thinking ahead. But it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it! I even paid an extra 60 cents to have them throw in an extra pb cup because, dang it, if I was going for it, I was GOING FOR IT! It was dee-lish! And I still lost a good amount! Yay!

I'm not going to hang because I have a project due in 4 hours and I'm only about half done! Woops! Class is done on Wednesday, though, so WAHOO! Hope you have good weigh ins tomorrow!

snowgal
08-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Yay Sassy!!!!! Good for you!!! What an awesome loss! And with ice-cream, too! You go, girl!!!

ckthegreat
08-15-2006, 03:35 PM
Well I went and weighed in today and I'm back to where I was lol. I had gained 2-2 weeks ago and then last week when i didn't weigh in i think i had gained like 4 or so (but that's unofficial lol) but WW said I lost 2 lb lol so I'm back to where I was!!!! Yea!!! I hope you all have a fabulous week!

ckthegreat
08-15-2006, 03:39 PM
Oh and I forgot to add a BIG congratulations to Sassy!!! Yea!!!! That's awsome! I have had the worst sweet tooth latley lol. It needs to go away lol.

HelloMsKitty
08-15-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi Ladies,
I'm new to the bunch, but WI in Tuesdays as well. I just needed to...umm...well...vent I guess.

I've been on WW for 5 weeks now and my lowest loss was .8. Well...this week, I stuck to the plan like crazy. I ate only 17 of the flexies (whereas I'm normally butting right up against 35) and was even under (by accident) 2 days. Plus I added in some walks and gardening activity. But...only down by .2lbs this week.

Anyone have any insight?

Stepping Out
08-17-2006, 06:26 AM
I'm new here too! I've been on WW since mid-July..and I'm finally at past my 1st 5 pounds! :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: I'd been yo-yoing, but I lost 3.5 this week.

Finally headed in the right direction :D

snowgal
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Ladies, I have tried and tried to upload a recent photo, but it just wouldn't work. I'm sorry.

Had our 10th anniversary dinner Wednesday night and I (for the first time ever) didn't count points. I had wine, appetizers, soup, dinner, dessert, and didn't count a stinkin' point. I'm up 1 1/2 pound today by my home scale. <sigh> Thank goodness I only have to weigh-in once-a-month now! LOL!

Ck - Good going getting back to where you were! WTG!!!

WELCOME to all of the Tuesday Newbies! Good luck!

Stepping Out
08-23-2006, 12:22 AM
Lost another pound! :carrot:

ckthegreat
08-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Hello everyone! Sorry long time no talk lol. Congrads Homebound! That's awsome! I only lost a pound also this week but Aunt Flo was here last week so it's better than gaining (which I usually do after she leaves lol). I just want to get under the 3's lol. It feels like it's taking forever lmao. And Ms. Kitty, are you getting all of your points in for the day at least? And are you getting enough water in? When I don't get my water in that's when I do the worst. It'll get better. You just have to stick w/ it cause you'll see results. lol When I was only down like 15 pounds I swore the ladies @ my meetings were lieing to me lol. Cause I didn't feel the result but now I'm able to feel what I've lost so far. Don't get me wrong I've loved the 1st 50 I've lost but I am so freakin excited about the next 50!!!! I want to see people that I haven't seen in a while and have them double take me lmao. I can't wait! it's so exciting!!! I hope you all have a fabulous week and I hope when I post my weight next week I can say I weigh 299 lmao or less....whatever....I'm not picky lmao.

JudoMom
08-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I'm new to this board; not new to WW.

Lost 2.2 this week.

Going to try the WENDIE plan this week.

ckthegreat you might want to check out the WENDIE plan. It makes so much sense to me. There is a great stickie on it at the top of the WW forum.

ckthegreat
08-25-2006, 11:09 AM
Welcome to our thread Judo! Congratulations on your loss this week! Well my week has already started (cause I start on Tues. when I weigh in) but I may try it next week. Let me know how you do on it.

ckthegreat
08-29-2006, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone!!!!! I lost 2.4 this week!!!! I got under the 3's!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I hope you all had a great week! Let me know!

JudoMom
08-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Hello everyone!!!!! I lost 2.4 this week!!!! I got under the 3's!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I hope you all had a great week! Let me know!

Hey!!! great job! Congrats!!

1.2 down for me ;) Not too shabby considering we were in a hotel over the weekend, had company for dinner one night AND had a Japanese food banquet we attended.

ckthegreat
08-30-2006, 12:23 PM
Congrat's Judo! Hey a loss is a loss! lol No matter how big or small it is! congrat's again!

Ms. Sassy
09-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Well, here I am kiddies. Sorry I haven't been around much. School starting typically kicks my tush this time every year. I weighed in 2 weeks ago and lost 1.4, which I was content with. I came online after to post and almost every time I try to open the smilies window, my whole thing freezes up and I lose everything. I was so irritated and didn't feel like typing it all again so I just didn't. Sorry.

Last week I didn't weigh in. I was still on Mondays and having to switch from mornings to evenings and just dreading it. It was Institute Day so we went out to lunch. I was doing well and split a big *** salad with my friend (another WWer). Got back to my classroom to do some things and had a snack and a big (but yummy) banana then realized that weigh in was only 2 hours away! I was so irritated at myself that I had this heavy food that wouldn't digest in time so I just didn't go. To top it off, we got a new restaurant here in town (our THIRD restaurant... OOOOH!) so I had that for dinner. I realized that I had 9 days until my next weigh in and that my new official week start on Wednesday now (remember- we are getting our meeting back here in town!) so I just allowed myself to eat on Monday night. By that time, who cares?! Tuesday I allowed myself my leftovers from Monday's dinner (chicken salad with a slice of cheese on a croissant! YUM!) then it was back on track on Wednesday again. I hopped on the scale Monday night at home and was up FOUR pounds! Yeesh! Granted, it was an undigested late dinner but still! It took the rest of the week but I got myself back down again, thankfully.

Also, getting myself back down, got me to my Labor Day goal right on Labor Day. Well, it was my amended goal #2 so I guess I was still successful regardless since I met the first goal in July or so. And, today is officially unofficial since there was no weigh in because of the holiday. I still fret about Wednesday night, though, since it's back to an evening weight. I'm hoping to get down another pound, though, so that when it reflects the evening weight, it's still lower than the morning weight from 2 weeks ago. I think this pound will be a toughy, though, because it's going from 150 to 149 and that change over is always tough! Isn't it funny how it's just the same size pound as every other pound but it is SOOOOO much harder to get off? We'll see how it goes...

Christy- welcome back to the TWO's, babycakes! I'm so proud of you! :hug: Keep it up!

Also, welcome to all you newbies out there! :wave:

ckthegreat
09-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Yeaaaaaaa!!!! Your back! lol :D That's awsome!!! Congrat's! I go and weigh in at lunch and I'm kinda ansy. I weighed myself this morning and I was down 1 from what the WW scale said last week. I don't usually weigh myself so I don't know what the difference is between the two scales, so we'll see. I haven't been working out like I'm wanting or supposed to. What am I talking about....I haven't worked out at all in a month lmao. My sister has a DVD I'm going to borrow and see how I like it and then also I'm thinking about getting one of those gazelle's. I think that would be fun. Would take up a lot of space in my apt. lol but at least I would be doing something. Anywho I'll let ya'll know how I did after lunch!!! Send me some skinny vibes!!!! lol

ckthegreat
09-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeeeeeaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! I lost 2lb. I got my 55 star!!! Wooo hhhhooooo! lol I hope everyone else has a great weigh in!!! Oh and hey if any of you have any cute uplifting sayings that you like let me know. I like to post notes and stuff on my refridgerator and bathroom mirror to give me encouragment. And I'm also wanting to make a screen saver with them on there. So let me know!

Irishsweetpea
09-08-2006, 10:17 PM
I;m new to the forum and I lost 2.2lbs at this weeks WI and 6.8 at last weeks.

ckthegreat
09-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome Sweet Pea!! Congrat's on your loss so far!!! Hope you have a great week!

JudoMom
09-12-2006, 08:49 PM
congrats ckthegreat! glad things got moving for you.

-2.4 lb. this week for me

ckthegreat
09-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Well kids......I gained lol. I'm ok with it cause I know it's going to happen. I'll just lose it this week and move ahead. I just hate having to back track but I don't get down on myself because it. I move forward lol. Anywho just wanted to check in and I hope you all have a great week!

ckthegreat
09-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Hello everyone!! I lost 6.2 this week! So I lost the 3 I gained last week and then lost an extra 3!!! lol I'm so happy! I hope you all had a great week!

JudoMom
09-20-2006, 09:44 PM
congrats CK!!!! that's an AwEsOmE loss!!!

I had to weigh in today.. I couldn't make the meeting yesterday due to work. I was down 1.6 lb.

Time2sing
09-21-2006, 05:47 PM
New To the boards. I just started weight watchers Tuesday and will have my FIRST weigh in next week. I will definitely let you all know as I need all the support I can get.

I am getting married Next October and finally want to get to a weight I am happy at. I weigh 167.4 now and it makes me cringe. I know I can do it and love seeing all of you supporting each other!

:) T

:dizzy:

ckthegreat
09-21-2006, 06:17 PM
Hey Time! So glad you joined us! I think this is the best site for support! Honestly if people don't get support anywhere else they will definatly get it here lol. I hope you have a great week and definatly let us know how ya did!

Time2sing
09-26-2006, 12:41 PM
YAY! First weigh in on WW and I lost 4.8 pounds.. VERY excited. I know I will lose less next week, however I am really happy.

Bitzy
09-26-2006, 01:51 PM
lost 5.4 pounds this week for my first week!!!!!
Keeping in the points and getting lots of Fiber, cardio and stretching.

Love looking over the posts in this thread, everyone is doing GREAT!:gift:

ckthegreat
09-26-2006, 03:25 PM
Congrat's Time!! Your doing great! Welcome to our board Bitzy! Your doing great as well! I stayed the same this week. I'm ok with it because I had such an amazing loss last week lol. I'm going to hit my 60 lb mark though next week dang it! lol I hope you all have an amazing week and I hope the ones we haven't heard from in a while come back soon lol!

Time2sing
10-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Okay.. so this was my second weigh in..

.4 lost.. to bring my total to 5.2 pounds for my first 2 weeks. I guess I can not complain. A loss is a loss.

alliez
10-03-2006, 03:05 PM
Hello,
I have been looking at this site for a while and recently decided to post a comment. I have been on the points program since June. My start was pretty rough, but I teach school and since school has started, my routine has helped a lot! Anyway, I thought his my be another support system and any help I can get would be fantasitc!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10704;122;0;1/c/171/t/145/s/186/k/73b3/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/)

Time2sing
10-04-2006, 12:16 PM
WELCOME :) This thread is really quiet lately though.. where are you Tuesday girls?? HHmm.. ;)

ckthegreat
10-05-2006, 12:11 PM
Welcome Alliez! And way to go Time! Your right a loss is a loss! Allie, this is a great place to get support! I don't know how well I would have done w/ out it lol. I had a gain this past Tuesday. I have been doing the program but last week I was in a "mood" lol and i didn't stray to much from the plan but I did....obviously I gained lol. But I'm back on track this week and I'm going to do this. I finally had a talk w/ myself again lol while watching celebrity fit club lol. I thought "Ok, you've already lost 59 pounds.....you only lack 40 more to hit your first 100 lbs by the end of the year" so that got me back to going at it. I've done really good this week too. I've stayed at my points and I've only used 2 of my flex points. So yea!!! lol Sorry for the rambling but I needed to get it out and of course this is the perfect place for it! lol I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait for Tuesday so I can report my loss lmao.

alliez
10-05-2006, 12:51 PM
Ckthegreat,
I watched Celebrity Fit Club too! I can't figure out how they lost 9+lbs in one week? Is that even healhty?!?!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/3;10704;122;0;1/c/169.8/t/145/s/186/k/7502/weight.png

ckthegreat
10-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I think that there were 2 weeks between each taping and so if someone lost like 8 lb's I'm sure it was really like 4 a week lol. Another thing is they prob. got to work out for 4 hours a day w/ a personal trainer. If I could work out for 4 hours a day w/ a trainer mine would come off alot better and faster too lol. I loved that show! I had been addicted since the 2nd season of it. And they say the healthy amount to lose is around 2-3 lb. a week and you'll keep it off longer and forever. I always find it nice to lose 5 in one week but I don't like to keep it as a habit cause I want to keep it off forever lol.

Time2sing
10-05-2006, 06:12 PM
I agree. I hate not losing alot each week, but a loss is a loss, and to not gain back what you lost before is a triumph. I want to loss more, however I want to keep it off for good. So I will take it slowly. As the one thing we have to remember is we did not gain overnight either.

:) We will do it! :hug:

Bitzy
10-05-2006, 06:19 PM
1.4# lost this week!
:carrot:

The TV weight loss shows blow my mind. Chef to cook for them and a trainer to train them..... yeah, I would loose 8 # a week and get this over with FAST!!!;)

alliez
10-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Today is weigh in day after work. It has been a hectic week but I am hoping to hit my 10% today!!

Thanksgiving Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonblob01/lb/0/19.8/0/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Final Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonstar01/lb/186/145/169.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Bitzy
10-10-2006, 03:12 PM
That's now a total of 8.2# lost in three weeks on programme.

I drink (martini's) way less, eat way less and way better!!!:carrot:

Next weeks goal is 2#.

More water, more excersize, more breathing!!!!

ckthegreat
10-10-2006, 03:36 PM
Way to go everyone!!!!! Well I had an amazing week after last week lol. I lost 6.2!!!!! I'm so happy!!! I got my 60 pound star and I finally got over that hump I was on lol. I hope you all are having a great day!!!! Can't wait to hear how everyone else did!

alliez
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I hit my 10% :) 2 lbs lost this week! Hopefully I can continue with 2lbs a week. That would be fantastic!

Thanksgiving Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonblob01/lb/0/19.8/2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Final Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonstar01/lb/186/145/167.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Time2sing
10-17-2006, 11:42 AM
Getting weighed in today after not getting one last week. A little nervous. It is that time of the month today, and I am bloated. How much weight would you say the water bloating adds? I was thinking half a pound??

Time2sing
10-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Okay.. so after not getting weighed in last week I had a loss of .2 today. That brings my grand total to 5.4 pounds since I started on September 19th.

I was feeling down about it, however for 4 weeks that is pretty darn good. Considering this past weekend I was beyond bad. Saturday I have Chicken Parm, fried calamari, wine and on Sat I had pizza, calzone, a cupcake.. etc.. it was BAD.. and I still did not gain.

My goal is to work out more and to be more diligent. I want a 1 pound loss next week!

alliez
10-18-2006, 11:12 AM
My week didn't go exactly as planned :( I gained 2.2. But I am going to get that back off and hopefully a little more this week!!

Thanksgiving Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonstar01/lb/0/20/0/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Final Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/170/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

ckthegreat
10-18-2006, 11:58 AM
Hey everyone! I think a gain is ok when your Aunt Flo comes to town lol. I almost always gain that week. Just because I think I'm retaining more fluids then. My Aunt came last week after my big loss and she caused me to only lose .4. Which I'm ok with it. At least it was a loss and not a gain lmao. I'm going to lose 3 pounds next week so I can get my 65 pound star next week! :D Gotta keep thinking positive! I look in the mirror now and I can totally see that I've lost weight. It took me a while to notice it on myself but I love it everytime I notice it in my face and in my stomach and sides. We are doing an amazing job ya'll! We've just got to keep on keepin on lol. If you gain you gain, just work it off and lose it the next week and keep going from there. I don't ever get down on myself for a gain because if I do then I'm not going to get back to where I was and where I need to be. Lmao! Ok I'll quit w/ the rambling. I'm going to start posting more in here during the week cause I think that it really helps me and I haven't been doing it latley lol. So I hope you all have a great week! You'll hear again from me soon lol.

catcookie
10-18-2006, 06:06 PM
Yeah, you've lost alot so don't worry about TOM. This is my first week back
after falling down the rabbithole of fad diets!:dizzy: I'm now back on track and I feel great. I need to change my stats though because last week I was
back at 200:( but I know I had a loss because I can feel it.

I'll check back in tommorrow, it's off to my meeting.:)

ckthegreat
10-19-2006, 01:32 PM
Hello everyone! Just checking in. How's everyone's week going? Mines going pretty good! The weather has finally cooled down alot here and so it's making me kinda lazy in the spare 5 min. that I have lol (between 2 jobs and a play that I'm doing there isn't much time lol) but I'm doing good. I'm on plan and that's what's important. I hope to hear from some of the oldies that I haven't heard from in a while *cough sassy cough* lol. Talk to you all later!

Time2sing
10-19-2006, 04:53 PM
hey CK,

I am doing well this week, although I am much hungrier when Auntie Flo is here. I feel so bloated and can not drink enough water. I am hoping next week I at least have lost a pound. I am sick of this .4, .2 crap *laugh*

I just had a YUMMY 2 point Pria bar though for my choclate craving..

Time2sing
10-24-2006, 11:12 AM
SO ladies..

I made my goal for the week.. I lost 1.8 pounds this week.. that brings my grand total so far to 7.6. I told myself I would be happy if I lost a pound. I am very excited. 20 pounds to go. I am so proud of myself.

I always had an excuse as to why I would not diet. I am so glad I am keeping with this!

alliez
10-24-2006, 11:52 AM
I have had a rough 2 weeks. I coach volleyball and we are into the last part of the season. I have not been home and eating on the road just isn't working for me. I have weigh in tonight after school so I guess we will see what the verdict is!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonstar01/lb/0/25/0/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/170/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Time2sing
10-24-2006, 04:43 PM
Good luck! I will cross my fingers for you.

:)

alliez
10-25-2006, 09:58 AM
I did end up losing, not real sure how it happend, but I will take it!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonstar01/lb/0/20/1.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/168.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Time2sing
10-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Probably because you are so active. I can see that happening. Congrats!

ckthegreat
10-26-2006, 11:46 AM
I didn't go weigh in this week :( lol I'm so freakin busy it's crazy!! lol. I'm doing Steel Magnolias and working 2 jobs lol. I can not wait for SM to be over! It's been fun but very tiring. I haven't been eating the way I'm supposed to because I'm so busy I haven't had time to go grocery shopping. I'm ready for my life to slow down again lol! I hope you all have a fabulous week! I'll let you know how I did next Tues. lol.

Time2sing
10-27-2006, 02:16 PM
yeah CK, it is hard when you can not go shopping, I spend so much money on food, but it replacing cloths for a while. I feel great being down 7.2 and it makes me want more.

I recently went on an antidepressant, and it is actually making me not hungry, I am not going to complain. So basically I eat healthy and do not feel the need to snack. Can't hurt for now.

I just hope it does not make me gain. Alot of people gain on it. :( oh well, I need it for my mental health.

Time2sing
10-31-2006, 03:22 PM
Well not a bad week in retrospect, however I gaine .2. Not sure it is water weight or not, but considering I pigged out on Chinese food Saturday night and had 3 glasses of wine, it could have neen MUCH worse.

back on the wagon. The wedding this coming weekend will not help, but I will try and be good!

ckthegreat
10-31-2006, 06:28 PM
Hey you guys! Well I went and weighed in and I was going to use my no weigh in pass and thought no i'm just going to deal w/ it lol. Well I gained 2.6 but last week I had gained also lol so technicly I lost lol. I'm ok with it. I'm so ready for this weekend where I can get back on track. I think I'm going to try to cook 1 or 2 cassaroles and divide them into servings and freeze them that way the nights I have to work my 2nd job I can just grab one and put it in the microwave and go lol. I'm getting back into my good state of mind on WW so I'm excited. Especially with Thanksgiving coming up. I've already decided that I'm cooking my own sides and that way I can eat what I'm supposed to and no one else has to miss out lmao. I hope your all have a great week! Have fun @ that wedding Time! My WW leader had told me how many points a serving of cake is and for the lfe of me I can't think of what it is right now. If I think of it I'll let you know!

alliez
11-01-2006, 11:09 AM
I lost .2 this week. Better than gaining! I have made up my mind to get back on track and start exercising again. I have been really busy and that has been my excuse so this week, I am making time!

Christmas Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar08/cartoonstar01/lb/0/20/1.2/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/168.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

ckthegreat
11-07-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey everyone! I just wanted to post something before I go and weigh in lol. I hope everyone has had an amazing week! I hope my weigh in goes well today. I'm finally done w/ the play as of Sunday so I can get back on track and I can eat at home rather than eat out. I did really good there for a while at eating out cause I would only order what I could eat but the past 3 weeks I've wanted the other stuff lol. I want to lose 15 lb's by Thanksgiving. I hope I can, but I guess we'll see lol. Anywho I'll talk to you all later after I weigh in :)

ckthegreat
11-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Hello! I lost a pound!! I'm so ok with it lol. I'm glad it's a loss and not a gain. I'm going to come back next week w/ a good loss! I didn't realize Thanksgiving was so close lol so I hope I can make my TG goal. We shall see lol. Can't wait to hear how everyone else did!

Time2sing
11-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Congrats CK

Well I got weighed in today and thought it was going to be worse then it was. i was at a wedding in NY this weekend and I PIGGED out.. I mean.. pastat, filet mignon, canoli, you name it, I probably ate it.. AND Drank it! :)

Anyway.. I gained .8 so with last weeks gain that is a pound.

no worries, back on the wagon and I have a 2 poubnds goal for next week, that way I can get that pound I gained off and another.

Wish me well! :)

Vanessa_40
11-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi Everyone,
I just joined last Tuesday. Wanted to say Hi :)

Vanessa

ckthegreat
11-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Welcome Vanessa!! You'll love it here! This site is so helpful and encouraging...i love it lol. Hope your having a great week!

Time2sing
11-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Doing my happy weigh in dance :carrot:

So, i had gained the past two weeks a total of 1 pound. I was down and decided I needed to take more responsibility for my weight loss and vowed to lose that pound and more for todays weigh in.

So.. I weighed in (even with Auntie Flo visiting) and I am down 1.4, so I am down that pound and .4.

I am VERY happy and back on track! I can not wait to see that first 10 pounds gone.

alliez
11-14-2006, 03:06 PM
I haven't posted in a few weeks, guess that is why I have gained! haha Anyway, I have weigh in tonight after work. Hopefully I see some sort of loss. I have tried to eat better this week. We will see if it pays off!

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/170.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

ckthegreat
11-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Congrat's Time! Well I lost 1.4! I'm happy w/ it but a bit disappointed at the same time because I wanted it to be a bit more. Oh well. I'm kinda worried about Thanksgiving though cause my Mom's side of the family are amazing cooks lol. But I have it planned out as to what I'm going to eat and I'm going to save all my extra points for that day and I'm going to go walk in between lunch and dinner. Or I may get up early and go walk before lunch. Either way I'm walking! lol Hope everyone has a great week!

Time2sing
11-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Hey CK, that is great, we both lost the same amount.

I am hosting Thanksgiving, so it will be okay, I will be so busy making sure everyone else gets to eat that I will not be able to pig out. I plan on working out alot though to make up for any slip ups.

alliez
11-15-2006, 12:00 PM
I had a pretty good week! Lost 2. I am going to try and be really good this week so I have eat what I want on Thanksgiving! Then the weekend after that I am going to Vegas, that will be the hard part. Congrats everyone on the weight loss!

Overall Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/168.8/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

Vanessa_40
11-15-2006, 01:47 PM
Hi Everyone,
Well i'm happy to report i lost 5.8 pounds my first week..

Congradulations to everyone that lost :)

Vanessa

Time2sing
11-15-2006, 05:18 PM
That is fantastic.. I miss that first week.. I lost 4.8 my first week.. I wish I could do that again.. however I guess it is alot of water weight the first week.. I am jsut glad when I consistantly lose! :)

Way to go Vanessa!

ckthegreat
11-16-2006, 12:46 PM
Congrat's Vanessa! Don't get use to the 5 lb's lmao but that's awsome! I love it when I have a 5lb week. They don't happen very often but they sure are nice! So I went to the dentist today to get my teeth cleaned and i had this thing done to my 2 front teeth because I had some floride stains on them and omg! They look fantastic! It's the first big thing that I've treated myself to since losing weight. I mean I've bought a few clothes and stuff but nothing to big. So I'm having a pretty awsome day so far lmao

GR8 2B48
11-16-2006, 09:14 PM
Congratulations everyone. I lost 1.4 lbs. this week:cb: Everyone keep up the good work!:cp:

Wishing You All The Best
Denise

ckthegreat
11-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Congrat's GR8!

ckthegreat
11-19-2006, 06:35 PM
Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend before Thanksgiving! I've had a pretty good weekend. Just worked and shopped lol. Woo hoo lol. I love sales and I work for a dept. store part time so the discounts are great also lol. I had a sad thing happen this morning though.....my battery went out on my points finder/calculator lol. I was so sad! It was the on that keeps up w/ your points also for lazy people like me that just put my points in and dont' write it down lol. So I've been kinda lost with out it lol. It'll be ok once I figure out what kind of battery it uses lol. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! Talk to you all later!

Time2sing
11-21-2006, 11:12 AM
BLAH! So after losing 1.4 last week I am back up .2. I am so frustrated.. I try to be SO good, and it just seems to not be coming off. Again, I have lost 7 pounds and not gained it all back, so I guess I should be happy, but not when I have 15 more to lose :( Oh well.. it is a new week and with Turkey day coming the REAL tests begin.

ckthegreat
11-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Your still doing good Time! You've just got to be patient, because the minute you get really frustrated that's when old habits kick back in gear. I lost 3 lbs. this week! I was happy cause I was tired of one pounders lol. I was a little disgusted though. I missed my 65 star by .2! Oh well lol I'll get it next week if I don't have to much fun on Thurs. lol. I hope you all have a great week and a great Thanksgiving!

Time2sing
11-21-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks CK, I just need to have more time to work out. I guess losing 7 is a good thing right! Back on the wagon again.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! I am going to enjoy, just not TOO much! ;)

ckthegreat
12-01-2006, 06:21 PM
lol I know I'm a tid bit late posting this but I freaking gained 6lb lmao. I did sooooo good Thanksgiving day, but for some reason the days after were so horrible. I'm going to use my no weigh in pass this coming Tuesday and get myself fully back on track and continue with the weigh in's the following Tuesday. Hope everyone else is having a better week than me lmao. Talk to ya'll soon!

Time2sing
12-04-2006, 02:25 PM
I have not weighed myself.. I am going to get a new digital scale for at home and start weighing myself until I rejoin in January. I think I might change my REAL weigh day to Thursday though as I eat more on the weekends..

I think I gained about 2-3 pounds recently.. so back on the band wagon again.

ckthegreat
12-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Well I stayed the same as to what I weighed last week. I'm so happy w/ that lol. I had a major talk with myself last night and I'm getting back in gear. I've messed around for two weeks and I'm done lol. I've got to accomplish something before Christmas lol. I'm not going to get out of control like I did after Thanksgiving. I do this though. I'll go a week where I'm like I just want to eat what I want to and not worry about points. I still keep my portion control in play but I don't eat the most point friendly things lmao. Anywho I'm rambling. I hope everyone has great weigh in's this week!

alliez
12-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey everybody! I haven't posted in quite a while. I think I finally go back on track this week. I lost 3.2lbs. I have to admit, I was quite shocked. I was in Vegas all weekend and thought for sure I would gain. I hope to get another 5lbs off before Christmas, we will see what happens. ;)

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/186/145/169.6/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

ckthegreat
12-07-2006, 01:18 PM
Congrat's Allie! I've gotten way back on track this week...I'm so glad lol! I'm hoping for a good loss next week. We shall see lol.

Time2sing
12-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Oklay ladies! I need to be accountable. I gained about 3 pounds back, and have not been following Weight Watchers. I use every excuse I can. Today I am officially BACK on. I am going to be VERY careful about what I eat and always carry healthy snacks!

I need to get on track and lost the weight once and for all!

ckthegreat
12-12-2006, 06:16 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I lost 6 lb's this week! So I'm back to where I was!! Hopefully I can lose 10 lb's before Christmas. The would be perfect, but whatever happens happens lol. I'm so excited! Time you can do it!! Just look at it day to day! Try not to look at the over all number and it might be easier! Hope everyone is having a great week!

alliez
12-13-2006, 10:06 AM
Congrats CK - That is Awesome! I went up .3 this week. I can live with that, I just need to watch it a little more closely this week. I have gotton so bad at writing down what I eat. I have a friend that I tease constantly b/c she write down everything, if she eats something that is 0 points - she writes it down. She is at goal and trying to maintain to get her lifetime status. I wish I had the will power that she does! Anyway - good luck this week everyone, these next few weeks will be the hardest for me with Christmas.

Goal
http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar083/cartoonblob01/lb/189/145/169.9/.png (http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker/)

ckthegreat
12-13-2006, 12:39 PM
Hey Allie! Ya I'm not good at writing down my stuff either. I keep a quick track of my points on my calculator but I got the new starter kit and it came w/ a 3 month journal so I'm going to try and write it down. lol I want to be able to look back at my awsome weeks and see exactly what I did that way if I get in a slump maybe I can follow it closely lol. I was cleaning out my old black thing that I kept my books and stuff in and I found a quote that my leader had written on the board and thought I would share it. "Everything's in the mind. That's where it all starts. Knowing what you want is the first step toward getting it"

Time2sing
12-18-2006, 10:21 AM
So.. here I thought I had gained all this weight back. WellI got my handy dandy new scale that came highly recommended by many of my weight watchers friends, and it turns out I weigh 159. So that is actually 8.4 pounds.

So in fat I actually lost a pound more.

So.. I guess I was just used to how my body felt. I feel so much better about myself.

ckthegreat
12-18-2006, 04:19 PM
Well that's good Time! Was it a WW scale or a different brand? My Nana has a WW scale that I use sometimes but I had to give it back to her cause I was weighing myself a little to much lol. I was looking at the scale and depending on how it looked was how I ate lol. Rather than follow program like I was supposed to. I think that's why I got into trouble so much lol so I had to give it back to her that way I wasn't checking so much. Speaking of weighing in, send me some skinny vibes tomorrow! I want to get my 65 lb star tomorrow. I'll let ya'll know how I did!

Time2sing
12-19-2006, 11:15 AM
It is the Tanita Ultimate II they sell it at Linen N things. Really accurate.

I have to keep myself from weighing in everyday. I weigh in now on Thursday AM at home. However I will not leave my Tuesday board! :)

*sending skinny vibes*

ckthegreat
12-19-2006, 05:11 PM
Yea! I'm glad your not leaving the Tuesday board's :) Then it would prob. just be me cause it's kinda quite around here lol. Well I only lost .4. I'm ok w/ it. The holidays need to be over so I can focus completley on WW. I've been slacking and not working it the way I was 3 months ago. I know it has something to do w/ the holidays and just being blah. lol . Hopefully it will all change once Christmas is over. Hope everyone has a great week!

ckthegreat
01-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey everyone! So I went and weighed in today and lmao i freakin gained 11 pounds in 2 weeks. I went way over the deep end. Oh well. I'm back on track after that little escapade lol. I think I needed a break to get the same motivation that i had at this time last year. Anywho I'll be back to my losing ways next week. Hope everyone had a fantastic holiday! And did do what I did lmao.

alliez
01-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey everyone! Okay schools is back in session and I am back to posting. My holiday actually went really well, I gained a pound last week, but lost 2.2 this week so for the holidays, I am extremely happy! CK - you will get back on track, if you hit it hard this week, you will probably see a big lost like the first week of WW - Good luck everyone!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpjh1CE/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wpjh1CE/weight.png

ckthegreat
01-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great week during there post holiday week lol. I have had a great week. I have really stuck to plan AND I've even worked out 4 daysthis week lol. So hopefully it will show tomorrow when I way in. I just wanted to check in before tomorrow's weigh in. Talk to you all soon!

ckthegreat
01-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Oh my gosh!! I freakin lost 9.2 pounds! lmao. I 'm thinking I must have been retaining some water or something. I'm so excited though!! I can't wait to see how I did next week. Hopefully I wills FINALLY move past my 65 lb mark lol and get my star. I can't wait to hear how everyone else did!

Gonne Be Thin
01-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone I am a Tuesday weigh in girl now too .... I just rejoined ww this past tuesday and am really gonna stick it out this time ... track ... go to meetings and follow the program. I wont expect perfection - but I am gonna keep trying even if I have a bad day ....

I weighed in at 150 ..... and will have my next weigh in Tuesday and will check back in then.'

ckthegreat
01-11-2007, 06:44 PM
Hey there! Welcome to the group! That's the best attitude! Don't give up even if you have a bad day. Take it one day at a time :) Good luck this week and can't wait to hear how ya did next Tues.!

alliez
01-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Hello! Welcome to the Tuesday board! CK - Great job this week! My prediction was right! haha I didn't weigh in this week, big basketball tournament, I haven't been home at all! Hopefully next week will be good!

Overall Goal

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wJ6aDQ2/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wJ6aDQ2/)

ckthegreat
01-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Thanks Allie! Ya I bet next week will be great for you! I'm excited to see how I did this week since I've been working out like I"m supposed to. During last summer I tread water every day almost for about 30-45 min. and I did great. But when the pool closed and it became to cold I was in an excercise rut lol. Now I've got my Yoga Booty Ballet and I've been doing it at least 4 times a week. I love it! Its so much fun!

ckthegreat
01-16-2007, 05:08 PM
Well I lost 1.6 this week! After last week it was kinda a bummer but I would much rather lose 1.6 a week than 9 a week lol. It'll stay off longer! Hope everyone is having a great week!

campinbuff
01-16-2007, 10:19 PM
Despite Aunt Flo comming for a short visit, I lost weight this week!

ckthegreat
01-17-2007, 01:12 PM
Congrats!! I can't wait to have that many dancing carrots like you do cheerleaders!

butcherbabe
01-17-2007, 07:53 PM
hey everybody! weighed in last night and for the 2nd week i was up 2.5. a grand total of 5 "pity pounds". I cut my finger 2 weeks ago, and i have beenfeeling sorry for myself ever since. rather than take it out on my family, i guess i took it out on me! I think i'm better now, and on the road to success!

kelijpa
01-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Hello everyone, I'm doing WW at home, not officially, but I've done it so many times I have everything. When I was "official" I was a Tues. weigher so I'm still weighing on Tues. You gals are an inspiration. I'm trying everyway to keep myself accountable. I have a goal to be 145 by the time I'm 45, wrote it all over the calendar and everything. That's only 1 lb. a week, definitely doable. Just have to do it! I've been tracking (even on wing night!) and trying to make sure I get in my water and fruits/veggies. Looking forward to being a 40+ lb loser like you gals! Thanks for the inspiration! See you after Tues. So far, I've lost 2 lbs. one each week. On target :)

kelijpa
01-27-2007, 10:40 AM
lost 3 this week for 5 since start!

ckthegreat
01-30-2007, 04:19 PM
Way to go Keli! I stayed the same. Which I'm perfectly ok with. As long there is not a plus sign I'm ok. My goal is to lose the 35-40 lbs I have left to hit my frist 100 lb loss by June 5th. I know I can do it!! I'm going to work my butt off :D I can't wait! Hope you all had a great week! Can't wait to hear how ya'll did!

kelijpa
01-31-2007, 08:52 PM
you're awesome CK! I was up one this week, but still on track for my 45 lbs. in 45 weeks. Total down 4. I'm starting WW at work tomorrow, I'm pretty excited about that. Hopefully, that'll give me a jump start.

ckthegreat
02-01-2007, 12:38 PM
Yea! I'm excited for you starting ww at your job! I think it will. The meetings help so much! And what they say is true....if you don't go to meetings your more than likely not going to stick w/ it. And being up one is ok, just dont' give up lol. If I quit everytime I gained last year I wouldn't still be here lol.

kelijpa
02-04-2007, 05:10 PM
getting ready for the super bowl, big challenge. We didn't do too bad though. Got crab legs, will have to watch butter, and I made a big taco salad with reduced fat beans and 2% cheese, 95% lean hamburger, (DH doesn't know all the details :) ) so I'll eat more salad, enjoy the crab and plan on treadmill before dinner, make sure I do that first! Otherwise that won't happen, too cold to walk outside here in PA. Looking forward to Tues!

ckthegreat
02-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Hey everyone! So I think I did really good this weekend especially with the superbowl lol. We had a get together at my sister's and I made Jalepeno poppers from a recipe I got from WW online. They were a huge hit! lmao and no one knew that they were a WW recipe. I also tried to make a vanilla pound cake but I screwed up somewhere w/ that lol. So no one got to even try it lol. But I'm not going to weigh in today. I'm way to busy at work but I may try to go to a night meeting sometime this week or something. I may just wait till next week. I hope you all have a fabulous weigh in!

kelijpa
02-07-2007, 06:45 PM
thanks! I'm very happy, down 2! (my tues. weigh in, I weigh at work tomorrow)I do so much better when I track. I think it really stops me. Like tonight, I figured out my points after dinner and ended up way over. My mother-in-law gave us a couple pieces of blueberry pie, DH had his piece, but after tracking I said maybe tomorrow :) It's funny, too, used to be I would have had the pie thinking I already overate, but this time I stopped. There's hope!!! :)

ckthegreat
02-07-2007, 07:21 PM
Yea for you!!! I've gotten to where I pass on things too. I feel so much better about myself when I do. It still amazes me as to how much my mind frame has changed. It's awsome! I'm definatly going to weigh in Tues. I have a feeling I did good this week so far. I'm excited lol. I don't keep a scale at my house cause I have a bad habit at weighing myself and if i'm doing good then I let myself cheat and I don't like to do that anymore lol.

kelijpa
02-08-2007, 10:29 PM
I weigh myself every morning, but it's too keep it in the front of my mind. Everybody has their strategies and such. I lost 1 at the work weigh in, but in order to not get too confused I'm sticking with my tues. home weight as my official weight. I know if I just keep sticking with it I'll get there. Thanks for your inspiration.

kelijpa
02-14-2007, 10:17 PM
Lost 3 this week at home. Supposed to weigh in at work tomorrow but we had big snowstorm so I'm thinking they're going to cancel. I'm really curious, but I guess I'll have to wait 'til next week. Things are going so good it's making me nervous... :)

ckthegreat
02-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Way to go!!! well i gained 2 lbs this past Tues. I'm so back on track though!! and I caught the stomach bug so that has to help....right?? lol I have to get back on track not only for my self but my mom had gave me a little incentive to kick start me back up. It was going to be a cruise but plans had changed w/ friends going and stuff so she said she'd buy me a new tv and entertainment center if I lost the 40 pounds I have left. So I'm excited! lmao Hope ya'll are havinga great week!

kelijpa
02-16-2007, 09:20 PM
Hey CK, now there's some incentive! I'd love a new TV... :goodluck: I know you can do it! The big thing is we can't quit. Just keep plugging away :) I'm dying for some ice cream now, but I'm going to wait 'til tomorrow, it's after 8 p.m. too late to eat...:?:

alliez
02-21-2007, 02:42 PM
I hope everyone is doing well! Basketball if now over so I won't be coaching and maybe I will get back on track and where I need to be. I have been on a teeter totter for the past month or so, lose a few and then the next week, gain them back. I hope to have all of this weight off by the time school is out, May 18th. I better get busy!

Overall Goal

kelijpa
02-25-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm on the teeter-totter this week. TOM and just couldn't get back on track. I seriously had to give myself a talking to. Can't believe how fast you can go from "I'm going to do this and imagining myself thinner" to "I don't want to diet anymore" I just lost 10 lbs. and ready to give up already. I think I made my course correction. Hopefully, this week will show that one little lb. down (of course w/the 2 I'm up it'll be more than 1 lb.!):frypan:

ckthegreat
03-01-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA lol. I had gotten off track. Well kinda...I stayed the same weight but wasn't on plan. I've been back on plan this week so I'm excited to see the results. I'm more motivated than ever to lose 40 more pounds. Although my success so far is great, I keep thinking about it and think about how great of a number and I feel kinda over welmed. So I'm not going to think about my beginning number for a while. I'm only going to focus on the number starting now lol. So I will let you all know how I did Tues.!! Send me skinny vibes! I'll send them back at ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ lol did you get them? Talk to ya'll soon :)

butcherbabe
03-07-2007, 08:30 AM
Down 3.5 last night after going way off track and gaining 10 back. Amazing what self pity will do for you! I'm really trying to get back into motivation mode. Good luck everyone!

alliez
03-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Okay, I am finally back on track - down 2.2 this week. I found out yesterday taht we are going to Vegas over the 4th of July, so that is my new incentive! Hope everyone else had a good one!

SD Gal
03-07-2007, 07:30 PM
Can I play too? I'm OP again and oh.. I so love WW! :D I re-committed myself at the end of December, my son graduates high school in June and I want to look wonderful again. I am currently at the lowest weight since just prior to my divorce six years ago. I would *ultimately* like to get back to 135.. but realistically, 140 is just fine! I'm oh so close!

kelijpa
03-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I lost 2.2 this week, too. I was surprised, happily so, but then I immediately started worrying about keeping it off! It was the 5th week of WW at work and I lost 4.6, so that's good. Overall, I'm happy. The pants are looser, I feel better. I keep trying to think of the NSVs. Good luck all!

ckthegreat
03-13-2007, 05:31 PM
So for me not to weigh in for 3 weeks I did great lol! I lost .6!!! I was so happy :D I'm making a new tracker that starts me from this weight. I don't need to see where I began cause I just get tired lol. Does that make sense? If I look at the weight starting now I feel like it's fresh and new. I'm going to leave my dancing carrots though lol. I hope you all do good!!

mondouboo
03-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Started WW again last week. I lost 4.2 lbs. Yeah...........

kelijpa
03-14-2007, 11:19 PM
I weigh tomorrow at work, just wanted to wish everyone well....me too :)

ckthegreat
03-16-2007, 11:44 AM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to stop by and say hello :) My week's going pretty good. I hope everyone else is having a great one also. Talk to ya'll later!

kelijpa
03-17-2007, 01:44 PM
Lost .6 so down 5 at work. Slow and steady... :)

SD Gal
03-20-2007, 06:50 PM
:( I'm up .4 but.. I am still op and back in the saddle after having been bad.. I have also walked 7 miles these past two days.. The goal is just two pounds per week.. I'm workin it!!

kimi78
03-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi I'm new here... hoping to find some support online! I weigh in on Tuesday evenings and this week I was down 1.4! I'm so happy with that! I have been back and forth now for a while!

I'm recommitted though and so far this week I'm doing great with staying on program. Writing everything down and staying on track with my points!

kelijpa
03-22-2007, 11:12 PM
Up one on my scale at home, but down .2 at work weigh-in, I feel motivated again, it was my TOM week, so I think I'm seeing a bit of a pattern. I can live with it as long as I get back OP right away. good going and good luck everyone! Let's do it!!!!

hope4me
03-23-2007, 12:50 AM
Hi, I'm just joining the website. Been with WW for years off and on and always have had Tuesday weigh-ins. I'm down about 18 lbs so far, but I feel myself slipping. I'm committing again starting now because I have a long way to go before I feel good again. Hope I can be of some support and get some in return, along with some extra accountability outside of the meetings. Good Luck All!!!

kelijpa
03-24-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm congratulating myself. 2 days within my pts (thanks to activity pts.) I'm trying to increase the activity. I thought I was doing good 'til I read that you need to work up to 28 pts. a week for maintenance. Of course that's a long way off, but I figure adding little bits now will make it easier later. Everybody keep up the good work and don't quit! :)

hope4me
03-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I see nobody has reported in yet for Tuesday weigh-ins. Hope its not for the same reason I'm hesitating to report. I was up 2.8 today:mad: Oh well, it was my fault. I over ate all week, but I also am retaining water this week and I ate b4 I went which I usually don't do. The good this is that this starts a new week and I intend to fix it. Good luck everybody else!

ckthegreat
03-28-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey everyone! I used my no weigh in pass yesterday lol. I'm back on track but aunt flo came and didn't want to see the + on the scale lol. I gave my notice to my part time job. I need the time to get fully back on track and take care of me. Ever since I had started last Sept. I've slacked big time. BUT at least I maintained and didn't gain the 60 pounds back lmao. I'm really excited about that. I can't wait to see how much I lose next week! Hope everyone is having a fabulous week!

butcherbabe
03-28-2007, 06:38 PM
Woo hoo! Finally down 4 this week. I have lost and regained the same 6 lbs for 3 months. I finally made up my mind that I was going to do this, and managed to stay OP all week. It's hard. I put my beloved Doberman down this afternoon, and all I wanted to do was eat the hurt away. But, I haven't yet. Church tonight, so I'll be out of the house and away from the temptations. Good luck everyone.

kelijpa
03-29-2007, 09:11 PM
sorry for your loss, Butcherbabe. Congrats on not eating the hurt away. That's huge progress. I lost .6 this week. I expected more, because I tracked and stayed OP all week, but I think last week's was from like exhaling or something, so I feel like it's truly off this week. Gonna try and do the same thing next week :D This was the 1st 8 weeks of at work, I lost 5.8 so I think that's pretty decent. I'm on track for my goal. Good luck all, here's to less of us next week!!

take a deep breath
04-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Hmmm... wondering if this thread is still active, but i'm typing so I guess it is! :dizzy: I lost 1.4 today! WOO HOO! I was just hoping for 1/2 lb. So today I feel really good because it all ads up...every ounce counts!

It also helps that I have a TERRIFIC leader! So each week when I go in, I always leave with a positive attitude.

Hope everyone else is doing well this week. Would be great to hear from some others! Keep up the good work this week!

kelijpa
04-04-2007, 06:02 PM
crawling along, but still on the downslope, so that's good. I have to miss the next 3 weigh-ins at work, so I'm going to try and go to a local meeting, luckily we're getting a nice network of people cheering each other on. The pants that were tight are loose so that's a wonderful thing! lots of luck and courage (especially with the big challenge of Easter coming this weekend) to all!

ckthegreat
04-16-2007, 05:44 PM
i ahve been so horrible!!!! i haven't b een posting lol. i've been kinda sick and now i have to have my gahlbladder (sp? lol) out. ug. lol i hope you all are doing great and have a great week!

kelijpa
04-17-2007, 06:00 PM
I've hit a slump myself. Kind of stalled, I have 3 wks I can't make it to weigh in so instead of being as good as I meant to, I'm fighting to keep off what I had off. Cripes. I got sick too, that makes it harder, but luckily I got an email saying somebody posted. So thanks CK! Hopefully this will give me a spark and get me back on track!! :)

alliez
04-18-2007, 11:31 AM
Hi Everyone! I have been so bad for the past month! I have been skipping meetings b/c I knew that I was going to gain. I kept finding excuses to why I was busy and not going! I went back yesterday and have made up my mind that I have got to do this! I manage a community pool during the summer months and right now, there is no way I will put on a swimming suit! I hope everyone else has a great week! I promise I will start posting again! haha

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcWWb4D/weight.png

take a deep breath
04-22-2007, 11:19 AM
:yikes: wow, it's been a while since i've been on here. oops! well anyway, i've been doing good and bad with my points, but i have still been losing and it all adds up! last week i lost 1.4 and the week before .4. i have 2 days to be good, so i'm going to do my best. if i'm going to even get close to my goal for May 1, i gotta get it in gear! i think it can be done, but i've been slacking, so the discipline has to come into play.

i always give myself tuesday nite to be bad, but it seems to last a couple days longer :eek:! that ends today, not wednesday the day after my bad day, but today.

i'm happy to see this thread is still going, though. and now i understand why it seemed so barren.....lots of us skating through the past few weeks. anyone up for making a new commitment this tuesday? i promise to write within 2 days (because life does happen!) on how i've done. hope to read more from all of you!

campinbuff
04-24-2007, 03:11 PM
I lost this past week...from 210 to 208...WOOHOOO! I am back on the weight loss road. Hopefully it will continue for a long time!

alliez
04-25-2007, 10:08 AM
Finally back on track, and I am going to try hard to stay on track! Down 2.2 this week! Hope everyone else had a good one!

]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wcWWb4D/weight.png

chellez
04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Yesterday was my first meeting and weigh in.

I weighed in at 196.8 which is only .3 lbs higher than my home scale so I'm glad thats it's not that far off.

Congrats to those that lost this week! :hug:

kelijpa
04-25-2007, 06:32 PM
Weigh in at work tomorrow. I really felt like I wasn't doing bad until I got right to the last couple days. I'm determined to track, journal, exercise, got to get back on track. good luck all and congrats on getting started Chellez!

take a deep breath
04-26-2007, 04:43 PM
OK, I did it, I'm loggin in within 2 days...lol!

I lost 1.2 this week, again, not a huge number, but IT ALL ADDS UP. So, I'm pretty proud of myself.

And a GREAT JOB to all who came back and are giving support, I know it helps me to see how others handle their struggles and that I am not alone.

:cp: CONGRATS ALL and see ya next week! ;)

maryjane1975
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
hi everyone, ive just gone back to weightwatchers i have around 30 lbs to lose and i have a tuesday weigh in. im gonna make posting here a goal of mine too. :)

maryjane1975
04-26-2007, 07:25 PM
sorry old tracker from my last poor attempt on the bottom there have updated this back to my starting weight

take a deep breath
05-01-2007, 02:19 PM
WOO HOO! down 2.4 this week!!!!! OK, so I didn't make my May 1 goal, but I still lost and that's better than a gain. I did lose 7 out of 10 that I had set for May 1.

So I have a new mini-counter goal for my girls' camping trip that's on the weekend of June 8. My goal is for 200, which is 10 lbs. That's almost 6 six weeks, so it should be easy, but I don't want to say that because the BIG 2-0-0 is a milestone in my opinion. So it may be a little difficult, but I'm ready.

Hope to see more postings and progress from others today! good luck to ALL!!!

alliez
05-01-2007, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone! I had an okay week, down .6, not great, but I will take it. As long as it has a negative infront of it, I won't complain too much! haha! Hope everyone else had a good one! :)

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w87SkKy/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w87SkKy/)

katrs5
05-02-2007, 01:27 AM
My first week and down 4#!

SD Gal
05-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Ok, its Wednesday, I wasn't able to post yesterday.. I'm down this week.. finally.. YES!! I had gone up to 161 and I'm back down under 159 again. THANK GOODNESS!!

Have a super day!!

kelijpa
05-03-2007, 09:36 PM
Hello ladies!
I'm back. Ready to kick it up a notch, I've been stalled, but I feel motivated. I bought a new scale because I was starting to weigh myself multiple times, I could finagle it a bit. That didn't seem healthy. So I hesitate to say it's a new start, just a perk up to my program. I adjusted my weight tracker to my WW card and that's that! No more home weigh-ins on the tracker. Congrats to all who are doing so well, you're my inspiration!! Thanks for that! Here's to our continued success :drinkup: my plan is to journal and do the best I can.:carrot:

alliez
05-08-2007, 04:58 PM
Hi all!
I won't get a chance to weigh in tonight due to our school spring concert. 8 more days of teaching then summer break! Can you tell I have summer fever!?! Almost as bad as the kids! Just thought I would check in and see how everyone elses week went! I hope well!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w87SkKy/weight.png
(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w87SkKy/)

rochelle
05-09-2007, 11:29 AM
Yay, I was pleasantly surprised at last night's weigh in. After being on the road for work this week I didn't expect to have a loss, but there it was 2 more pounds gone!! HAD to have been all the walking I did b/c I was pretty bad some days with losing track of points. Just motivates me to keep working!

kelijpa
05-10-2007, 04:23 PM
lost 2.8 this week, feel like I'm back on track. Gotta keep going. Good luck and good job everyone!!

take a deep breath
05-10-2007, 04:47 PM
good to see everyone losing. this week! i gained! :( but i know why, i made my low-fat lasagna the night before wigh-in (i know...duh!) and had 2 servings at 10:15 pm. it was a late night after going to the grocery and walking w/my friend and i was sooooooo hungry. so next week i'll do better. i've also been walking each night, and my feet are a little swollen, leading me to believe i'm holding some water. now, i just have to get over my sudden craving for sweets-i don't really like sweets, so something is outta whack. could be the new activity of walking. dunno. anyway, congrats all and keepin my fingers crossed for next week.

chellez
05-11-2007, 03:27 PM
Only lost 8 ounces this week but thats not bad for dipping into my allowance points. I weigh in again next week before I have to change to Saturday weigh ins...

kelijpa
05-15-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey "Breath", don't get discouraged. You've done great so far. Maybe you need a sweet low point snack like sugar free pudding, you can buy it already made or the different flavor rice cakes, they're good, I like peanut butter chocolate, it has the miniest chocolate chips you've ever seen :) but it's got a sweetness and crunchiness that sometimes I just have to have. One big thing our leader always talks about is not letting yourself get too hungry, that sounds just like what happened to you. Keep walking that's great, I believe that's what's making my pants looser even though the pounds aren't going down as fast as I'd like. Gotta keep those NSVs (non scale victories) in mind. They help keep you sane :)

I got off track a bit, I needed to lose 1 lb a week to meet my goal, now it's 1.5, but I'm determined not to give up. Last month I only lost 1 lb the whole month, this month, I've lost 3.5 already, so don't give up. (are you listening Keli :) )

happycamper4
05-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Today is my first weigh in and am anxious to see what I did this week. I will have a whole week minus one meal as my breakfast meal last week was just a meal. I go to the 10 AM meeting.

I have had a good week so will come back and post what I did.
Have a great day evey one.
Linda

happycamper4
05-15-2007, 06:01 PM
Had a great weigh in, lost 6.8 pounds and looking forward to another good week.

Have a good evening all,
Linda

take a deep breath
05-16-2007, 11:30 PM
well, my WI this week was NOT what i expected...again. i gained 1.4! my friend keeps telling me that for the first week or two i will gain because i'm holding water. we haven't walked since sunday and i was so sore when we did, that i didn't do so well. but tomorrow, it's on! gotta keep it up and not give up. so i'll even let myself have one more week where i can 'gain' without going completely bonkers.

keli, thank you for the encouragement, perfect timing! i actually love the fiber one peanut butter bars. when i really want something sweet, that does it for me!

i really have to get my head in the game again and REALLY track points. so until next week....:)

kelijpa
05-19-2007, 03:24 PM
I find that even if I'm over if I still write it all down, I do better. Had a challenge this week/weekend. Went camping for a couple days with my hubby and in-laws. We ate GOOD, probably too good, but I made myself go for a walk every day and hopefully it won't be too bad. It was a little cool, but it stayed dry right until we were packing up, so that was good. I have good in-laws, too so that made it a good trip all around. When DH and I go, I try not to bring the goodies, though. But that parts over and we'll see how it went next weigh in!

take a deep breath
05-24-2007, 07:08 PM
i stayed even this week. and with having gained the past 2 weeks, i'll take it!!! rule number one: journal, journal, journal. rule number two: journal, journal, journal.... anyway, nothing to be too proud of, just that i didn't gain, so i guess the walking is starting to work...? i dunno, sometimes you just have to quit thinking...lol see yas next week.

also congrats to happycamper!!

billiejo21
05-29-2007, 03:42 PM
Happy to find other Tuesday weighers!! I just weighed in today, my second week back at WW and I lost 1.2 pounds...not too bad considering the time of year and all the parties going on!! Have to work on being more active, I know that!! Three days a week isn't going to cut it now...I've gotta put a little more into it!!!

Hope everyone's weigh in goes/went good today!!

happycamper4
05-30-2007, 10:31 AM
I weighed in yesterday, Tuesday, and lost 1.2 pounds and was happy with it being Memorial weekend. That was my fourth week back to WW. Hope all did well.

Linda

take a deep breath
05-31-2007, 11:04 AM
figured i should stop in and comment even though i didn't weigh in this week. i took the week off for my birthday :celebrate: and have been eating accordingly. not great, but not good either. it's sad, i haven't been to the grocery in about 3 weeks....lol! time to clean the fridge and start new. after all the junk i've been eating, salads and lean turkey wraps are sounding really, really good. so i'm hoping that i can make the most of my remaining vacation to exercise (it has been sooo hot and muggy, eewww!) and eat right so i don't go back in on tuesday disappointed.

so i will see all of you next week and remember, it all adds up, no matter how small! :goodluck:

kelijpa
05-31-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm happy, lost 1.6 this week, for 8.8 since I started WW at work. It's going slow, but it's going. That's what I keep telling myself and to keep moving. It seems to be working. Changing my lifestyle and I feel more me the more fit I git :) Luck and love to all!!

billiejo21
06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Back again!! Only down 0.4 this week...but that's 0.4 less than I was last week right?? Anyway...I know from the last time I joined WW, I will have my slow weeks and my rapid loss weeks...this is just a slow week!! Hope all is well!

kelijpa
06-07-2007, 11:09 PM
I lost .4 this week, too! I was happy with that, I'm at 9.2, even though my tracker show 10 lbs. lost. Hopefully I'll get that next week. Staying active and trying not to eat everything in sight :) It's getting easier, just becoming my lifestyle. Hope everyone's doing well, keep up the good work!

kelijpa
06-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Billie jo you are awesome, I just got a good look at your weight tracker. Congrats! Wow 70+! I'm proud of you! You're an inspiration.

happycamper4
06-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Lost good this past Tuesday,3.2 pounds. Total 11.6
Makes me happy.
Linda

take a deep breath
06-12-2007, 04:42 PM
OK, I lost .2 this week, and I am happy to take it! I did the girls' camping this past weekend and that means lots of drinking and eating. So I can live with .2 because it's not a gain.

I have re-started the progam yesterday and look forward to doing well this week and having a great weigh-in next week. Hope everyone is doing well this week! Stick it out...that's my plan!!

blueeyes49442
06-14-2007, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone. I joined your sight awhile back, but never really participated in any of the postings. I'm recently decided to get serious about my weight loss and joined WW. I weigh-in on Tuesdays. Last Tuesday I was down 2.6 pounds. I'm hoping that I will be able to get the extra support I need between the WW meetings from everyone on here. Looking forward to posting more and getting to know everyone.

take a deep breath
06-16-2007, 01:10 PM
:welcome2: blueeyes! good or bad, you can share here. good luck!

kelijpa
06-18-2007, 10:24 PM
I lost .6 this week, for 9.8, I soooo wanted 10 lbs. but now I have to try for it again this week. I've been exercising alot so I know I'm building muscle. I feel much stronger, but I'd like to see some lbs. fall off :) good luck all, keep plugging away, it's tougher in the summer.

kelijpa
06-21-2007, 10:27 PM
lost 1.2 this week, finally busted past 10. Great to be in the double digits for a good reason :D have a great week all!

ckthegreat
07-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Hello everyone! Ok so I kinda fell off the wagon and off the site lol, but I'm back. I've gained like 15 lbs :( but I hope to get it off. I really need to log on here every day cause it gave me such support and helped me ALOT when I was doing this hardcore. Wish me luck and if anyone wants to send notes of encouragement they are very much welcome! I hope you have a great week and I'll be talk to you soon :)

kelijpa
07-01-2007, 10:24 PM
CK! Welcome back!! I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're back. I just got back from vacation. We were good, walked everyday, but ate good :D We always seem to be starting over, but that's what makes us successful. The fact that we try try again. Best of luck and keep at it. This year I put my goal on the calendar, way out there in Nov. it looms out there, I don't think I'll make it by Nov. but maybe by Jan. Just going to keep working at it. DH and I have been walking alot, it's become a habit so that's a good thing. Well, I better go, I feel the babble-on coming on :D

ckthegreat
07-02-2007, 04:50 PM
hey keli! ya i'm back lol. i didn't fall off the face of the earth lol. i haven't done very good this week but i need to go to the grocery store and that's part of my prob. and we have to go eat with the family tonight for a birthday. tomorrow though i am doing it! i'm going to stay so strict on myself for 2 weeks straight before i'm going to allow myself to go eat at just any resturaunt cause the temptation will be there to bad. i have a wedding in sept. that i'm working towards as my small goal. i'm not sure how much i want to lose but i have a dress that i really want to wear so i'm working towards inches instead of pounds lol. lol i feel like i'm rambling as well....talk to you later!

kelijpa
07-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I finally got out of the 180s, but after this weekend, I'm back, but walking a few times today and watching, hopefully I'll be ok for weigh-in!! :D don't quit, don't quit, don't quit!!!

kelijpa
07-30-2007, 06:09 PM
woohoo, lost 15, only have to do this twice more! :D As if it was that easy! Where is everybody? Lost in the summertime haze?? Good luck all!!

kelijpa
08-06-2007, 09:36 PM
Nobody out there? I lost .2, I was happy with that being my TOM. My next goal is 19 off, that's my 10%. It's starting to look like I might make it. DH is happy with my loss so far. It's making married life a bit more fun :D. Hope everyone's doing well, enjoying the summer!!

kelijpa
08-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I guess I'm all alone here :( up .2 so back to it. I really need to drink more water. I don't know why it's so hard to do all of a sudden. It's been hot. I just don't know how to make it happen. Just keep trying I guess.

GinaG
09-19-2007, 01:36 PM
I'm new to WW but not to the site I noticed u haven't posted since Aug 10th. Just wondering if u r still a tuesday weigh in or if u weigh in on another day. I started WW last tues and was going to post my weigh in here but no one has been here in a while. Anyway if u do still do the tuesday one I will b glad for the company:D

kelijpa
09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Hi Gina,
I keep a calendar where I log my weight everyday, I only look at what I've lost on tuesdays at home and thursday at work. I have been weighing in Thurs. at work, but we didn't get enough people this time, so so far we have a week off. Hopefully, not much longer than that, but whatever happens we'll deal with it. Right now I'm just trying to stick with my program. Sept. has been a challenge. I set a goal of 3 lbs. but don't think I'm going to make it. Not gaining though, so that's a plus!

I'm starting to think of myself as a thread killer :D I start posting and everybody else quits lol

GinaG
09-21-2007, 11:07 AM
Hey Keli,
Does that help to weigh everyday? I haven't been doing that because they recommend that you don't and I'm real bad about if I see a gain or it not moving I don't try as hard which is stupid I should be trying harder. Do you still write down your food and water intake? I was wondering if that gets to be a pain or if it becomes second nature. How long have you been on WW you seem to be doing really well on it. Anyway don't mean to be nosey just curios how others like the program cause right now I'm loving it I just hope it becomes a habit and not a hiderance. LOL
Keep up the the Good work!!!!!
Gina

kelijpa
09-22-2007, 01:50 AM
I started with a calendar that I wrote my goal on in January, my goal was way out in November, when I wanted to quit I had to remember that I would be looking at that goal when I flipped to Nov. It's lurking out there. I prob. won't make it by then, but I will make it. I'm definitely closer to it than I would have been if I didn't stick with it.

I weigh everyday because that's what works for me. I weigh myself first thing every morning, and that puts me in that frame of mind for that day. I only mark down what I lost once a week, on Tuesdays. I try to look at where I'm at week to week, not day by day if you understand what I'm saying. I have my calendar hanging on the wall in my spare room and I write on it if I walked the day before, just a W on that day, and if it was a day when I ate something I shouldn't have, I'll just write like pizza or wings :D I also put a little red P when I start my TOM. If you use it as a tool to see when you have fluctuations during the week or month it helps but if it's going to drive you nuts then you shouldn't do it.

I don't always write down my food and drink, but I'll be honest, I do so much better when I do write it down, even if I'm over my points allotment, I do better when I track than when I don't. I don't know why I don't do it.

I've been on and off WW for many years, I'm determined this time to maintain this lifestyle, it's very easy to get to your goal and think you're invincible, that you've got it licked so to speak, but if you quit going to meetings after you get to lifetime you'll gain it back. I've proven it as have many others. I'm going to prove that if you just keep trying you'll be successful. ok, I'll stop now. see ya! :D

GinaG
09-23-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks for your input Keli I think I'll try the calendar thing. It sounds like a good way to be honest with yourself. You sound very experinced in WW I tried it 20 years ago ,but for me the point system seems so much easier than counting calories. I know by the way you speak you will make it.
Thanks again for your input,
Gina

kelijpa
09-24-2007, 08:23 PM
I got the calendar idea from some hints about how to keep your New Year's resolutions. That was one of them.

My husband and I walk together most nights, that helps alot. He lets me babble on, like tonight I just had to talk about my weight loss and if I'm going to be successful if they don't get enough people for the at work program, and looking for a meeting to go to, or should I do it online, and I'm not going to make my goal for my birthday, but I have been successful, so how do I make a new goal that doesn't feel like a copout of my old goal.

No wonder I'm out of breath by the time we're done :D

At first I didn't like the points compared to the selection plan, but I couldn't get myself to go back to that either, now I'm used to the points and it's pretty easy, it's nice because you know you're better off with less fat and more fiber, that makes some choices easier when you can't figure out exactly what you should eat.

I read alot, everything that has to do with weight loss and take a little from here and a little from there. They have a saying at a well-known anonymous group. "Take what you want and leave the rest". I believe that if you take little bits from other programs that fit your way of life, it'll just make you that much more successful.

Best of luck! You got started that's a big part of the battle :D

GinaG
09-25-2007, 09:39 AM
That's funny my husband wants to start walking with me or should I say "walk me" I'm bad about walking cause my leg start cramping up after 5 mins but he a great motivator he so happy I've found something I seem happy doing. I really appreciate all the tips you've passed along.........Thanks bunches

Tuesdays weigh in 2.5 pds down

kelijpa
09-27-2007, 06:34 AM
congrats on the 2.5 pds. Have you tried eating bananas? Maybe taking potassium? Good luck. I'll be away for a couple days! see ya

GinaG
09-28-2007, 10:47 AM
Thanks for the congrats, I wish I was closer to my my goal like you. I guess its not how close you are because it needs to be a lifestyle change with the portion control. My leg problem unfortunately is due to oxygen not reaching the muscles in my legs I have medication for it but I don't like the side effects. But I guess if I want to improve my health I should start taking them again, who knows maybe as my health improves I won't need the medication.

I hope the reason you will be away for a couple of days is for fun have a great time :)

kelijpa
10-01-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi Gina,
I'm back. I had to go to Texas for a day for work, more time in the airport than anything. It had it's moments. Watching my food was tough eating out every meal but I went on the treadmill one night and for a long walk the other night so it worked out ok. We're supposed to start WW at work again this Thurs. I hope they get enough people, last week she said we needed one more, so hopefully somebody signed up.

I can't believe it, but I miss it!

GinaG
10-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Hey Keli glad your back. Where in Texas were you? I know what you mean about the airports I live in Dallas and if you fly now a days,the day you arrive and the day you leave are spent mostly in airports. Its just part of life now. Good job on the exersice and watching what you ate will traveling I don't know if I would have been that good.:carrot:

Weeks weight loss 2pds

kelijpa
10-03-2007, 11:10 PM
You're doing great. I have weigh in tomorrow, so we'll see where I'm at. Hopefully not up!!

I was in Corpus Christi, so I passed through Dallas.

We're going camping this weekend, might not be as good since DH will be there to lead me astray :D He says no treats, just fruits and such, but we'll have eggs and such for breakfasts, there'll be hiking opportunities, so I'll just have to keep walking!

Talk to you later!

GinaG
10-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Wow camping, sounds like fun. It's still too hot here for me to think of camping. Maybe the end October will be cooler here. Good Luck at your weigh in I know you'll do great!!!

You have a great weekend and I look forward to hearing back from you

Gina

kelijpa
10-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Lost a lb. for my 10%, I wanted that keychain so bad!!! I made a new goal. I sat in the sun and looked over all my WW materials and especially the tools for living book and wrote down some goals and what it would take to get to this weight and this weight, etc. I think what I came up with is realistic, without being too soft on myself. Then my next goal will be to maintain, maintain, maintain. It was hot! unbelievable for Oct. broke records today!
We did good, no cakes or cookies, went for hikes and bike rides (sore butt! :D) Even though it was too hot, had to enjoy it because we know those cold days are coming.

thanks for your support, you're doing great!!

GinaG
10-09-2007, 11:36 AM
WOW!!! Big Congrats on your 10% loss you should be so proud of yourself. Your really doing well and to stay on track while camping thats awsome you are quite the role model for me. Keep up the good work and I will try to do the same...............Gina

this weeks weight loss 4pds

kelijpa
10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
Congrats on the 4 lb. loss G! That's fantastic. I'm proud of you, too. I'm motivated, hopefully another one dropped off this week, we'll see tomorrow. We'll also find out if we have enough people for @work. 5K people work at the place and we can't get 15 to go to WW. Dang! Anywho, have a great night, talk to you later.

GinaG
10-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Yeah I couldn't believe the 4pds but the day before I got on the scale and thought it had only gone down 1/2 pds because I forgot what I weighed the week before so I just had fruit instead of my regular ice cream for my dessert and was very strict on what I ate as protien, veg and carb the day before. When I weighed I thought is was a decent 2pds then I signed in and actually saw it was for I could have kicked myself. Don't expect much for this week if anything but that's ok cause I'm still on track.

Good Luck today I know you can meet your goal you are doing GREAT!!!

kelijpa
10-11-2007, 11:18 PM
I started off really slow, sometimes .2 or .4 a week. It's been better lately, another lb. off so that makes 20 off and 20 to go!!

We just have to keep sticking with it through the slow spots, it all adds up!

Have a great weekend, talk to you sunday or monday!

Amy8888
10-16-2007, 12:20 PM
Hi, can I join in this thread? I actually weigh in on Mondays but there is no Monday thread. I earned my first star yesterday--actually, two stars. But I inadvertently cheated. I went up five pounds after my first week because I had a surgery the Friday before and was wearing a heavy boot and I had some water retention. I probably should have skipped that weigh-in altogether! But anyway, yesterday I dropped five pounds from my first week and therefore, lost 10 pounds from last week and earned two stars!

I'm a real nerd for little incentives and rewards, so the bookmark full of stars is good for me.