Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 219/207.6/135

Smile work for your dessert

So, I was surfing around today looking for employee incentive prizes, and i came across this:
http://wishingfish.com/icecrmball.html

Here's the product description:

"You don't have to channel Martha Stewart and break out the heavy equipment to make your own homemade ice cream. In fact, with our cool new Ice Cream Ball, the whole process can be fast, impromptu, and tons of fun! Just load up the top compartment with the ice cream ingredients -- it can be as simple as cream, sugar, and vanilla -- and load the bottom compartment with ice and rock salt. Then, have a ball! Toss it around, play catch, roll it to the left, the right, and catch it on the fly.

After a mere 20 minutes, open up the cool contraption and you'll have an icy-cold pint of self-serve, ready for chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles, or your immediate consumption. The lightweight and easy-to-clean ball also comes with a yummy list of ice cream recipes. It doesn't require electricity, so it's perfect for a day at the beach or in the park. Made of durable polycarbonate."

This girl I babysit for and I were talking about getting a couple of these to take to the park this summer with the kids. We can work up a good sweat kicking it around and running after the kids and stuff, and then when we're all done playing, we pop it open and there's ice cream! It only makes a pint per ball, so even with two of them, two pints split among five people would still equal a responsible sized serving, and with the kids and her hubby eating most of it (trust me) all we'd really end up having is maybe half a cup each.
I don't know why i'm so excited about this, other than the fact that the one thing I was really going to miss this summer was ice cream and now I may have found a way to work off dessert before I have it.

PS - if this goes on a food thread instead of an exercise thread feel free to move it.
Jordan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:17 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

LOL that is creative <G>
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:25 AM   #3  
Less is more.

S/C/G: 298/234/170

Height: 5'5"

@_@ I would so get that..
Sakai is offline   Reply With Quote