LA Weight Loss - Take Off Monday

View Full Version : Take Off Monday

CandlePrincess
06-04-2006, 08:37 PM
Ok...I am doing TO starting tomorrow...anyone care to join me???

MTdebster921
06-04-2006, 10:16 PM
I was going to do TO but don't have the stuff. I will join you Tuesday and Wed. though. I think I am going to do oranges. How bout you?

stacyj
06-04-2006, 10:17 PM
I started today but am continuing tomorrow
Are you doing limited or unlimited?
I did unlimited today, but may do limited tomorrow.......I know I am crazy but I menat to do limited today but messed up (by eating too much protein) so I did not eat the bars and only ate veggies and protein today....

CandlePrincess
06-04-2006, 10:21 PM
i use the Knudsen's Juice and I do unlimited. I am hoping this gets certain things moving...if you get my meaning...LOL

MTdebster921
06-04-2006, 10:31 PM
Ok, question. Do you think that you get the same results with the unlimited as you do with the limited? Because I was so famished by the second day on limited I was ready to eat cardboard. I could forgo the lite bars if I could have unlimited protein.

LAWLCANADA
06-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Hey All,

I'm new here, but am doing Takeoff on Monday and Tuesday. Need to get things going again. Been not too good lately. Pretty much the reason I joined this site. Happened to stumble upon it. Glad I did. Think I could use other forms of support as well as the support from the ladies of LA.

So TakeOff Here I come! Again!

Wish me Willpower cuz lately that's what I'm needing.

Tee

MTdebster921
06-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Welcome to the group Tee.
You will like it here.

LAWLCANADA
06-05-2006, 12:06 AM
Thanks! :)

dolphn545
06-05-2006, 07:27 AM
Ok. I'm going to (attempt) to get back on track and do the TO today & tomorrow w/you, only I'll be using the watermelon instead.

ljackson
06-05-2006, 09:46 AM
I am going to do TO today- I have not done it since last Dec. but I need to refocus and I think this will be a good start.
I know it has been on here hundreds of times before but i do not know the plan, I am going to look it up on a search, but if anyone cares to write it out or direct me to where it is I would appreciate it.
I think I want to do unlimited
Lisa

skipper
06-05-2006, 11:17 AM
Sherry,
What's the watermelon version? I've heard folks mention it, but I'm not sure how to do it. I did TO on Friday and Saturday - am thinking that over a weekend is not the best TO time for me - DH wanted to go out to dinner and I felt so unable to eat anything that we didn't go. I'm thinking a Monday and Tues. would be best for me.

Thanks

dolphn545
06-05-2006, 04:14 PM
skipper - I'm not completely sure if it's supposed to be limited or unlimited. I know a previous post from Katie was that she did 12 oz. of watermelon 4 times per day.
So far today I've had:
B - watermelon
S - nuts
L - Watermelon & Slim Fast Optima
S - LA Lite

For dinner, I will have some beef roast, with salad, and more watermelon later!
Hope this works. I don't feel tooo hungry. I was going to try to eliminate the starches completely for two days, but I needed more than just watermelon for lunch! :)

dolphn545
06-05-2006, 04:24 PM
I guess the watermelon TO would be similar to those for cantaloupe or oranges. In that case, it's 12 oz watermelon 4x/day, 6 oz protein, 2 green veggies & 2 LA Lites.

dolphn545
06-05-2006, 04:24 PM
If I'm incorrect, somebody please let me know. :thanks: :)

skipper
06-05-2006, 04:42 PM
Thanks Sherry -
I did the limited TO over the weekend, and really felt that veggies and protein only +lites was leaving me a little short and not very balanced. I like the idea of adding the watermelon (and it's vitamins)..

Thanks so much

smokepole
06-05-2006, 06:06 PM
So...is fast forward where you eat unlimited protein and green veggies and then your juice, watermelon, oranges or canteloupe 4x per day?

I like that one better. I don't have any bars any how.

ljackson
06-05-2006, 06:13 PM
So far I have had
10am- 1 orange, 1 Luna bar
2pm- 4oz chicken, 2 cups romaine lettuce
4pm- 1 orange, 1 Luna Bar

I am also making a commitment the next 2 days to only drink water and crystal light. I have been having too much diet coke these days- I just want to clean my system out.

So far I feel great- I was only hungry before lunch because I was shopping and I waited too long to eat.

I think I am going to go with a little extra protein, I am having chicken again tonight and I know I will have more than 2 oz. I don't think it will make that much of a difference.

Thanks Heather for starting this thread- I need to talk/write myself through this.

Lisa

stacyj
06-05-2006, 09:44 PM
I weighed myself on Saturday and was up to 155 (YIKES) and did TO yesterday and today and am down to 152 so hopefully the scale at the COD will be kind tomorrow!

ljackson
06-05-2006, 11:42 PM
ok, so how did everyone on TO do today? I just finally broke down and had some peanuts. Not that bad I guess. I know tomorrow is going to be so hard. I was fine until this evening, now all I can think about is how am I going to make it through tomorrow. I guess I will just take it hour by hour. I hope this works!

Gamababa3
06-06-2006, 12:09 AM
I was going to do TO but don't have the stuff. I will join you Tuesday and Wed. though. I think I am going to do oranges. How bout you?

I'm also doing TO Tues & Wed and have never done it before. I drinking the LA drink and doing limited with 6 oz P raw vegies and 2 lites. I told my center I think I'm going to starve:) Lets wish each other luck.

Repo girl
06-06-2006, 12:36 AM
Don't forget hot drinks like tea and coffee, they really help make you feel full!

dolphn545
06-06-2006, 07:48 AM
So...is fast forward where you eat unlimited protein and green veggies and then your juice, watermelon, oranges or canteloupe 4x per day?

I like that one better. I don't have any bars any how.

That one would seem better, but No. You do one or the other. Either fast forward with protein, veggies. OR you substitute EITHER watermelon, oranges or cantaloupes, and have protein & veggies. :)

stacyj
06-06-2006, 09:50 PM
Weighed in and was down to 152--
I probably should move my ticker but thinki will wait until next week

I was pleased since I was at 155!!!!!!!!!!
Plan to be POP!!

Gamababa3
06-06-2006, 10:12 PM
Stacy glad to hear your COD scales shows you lost 3lbs. You'll be back to 149 or lower soon. Thanks for sharing.

I posted on the June thread that I was surprised how easy today went. Actually looking forward to TO tomorrow and my WI. Good luck to anyone else who is doing TO this week.

dolphn545
06-07-2006, 07:54 AM
Kristi - When I actually bought the FF juice from the COD, they gave me a limited plan to go with it (which included my 2 bars/day). The unlimited (according to my COD) is only supposed to be used at the very beginning.
BUT, as we all know, COD's are very inconsistent! :)
I just completed TO using watermelon, limited, w/bars. I won't know until Saturday officially if it helped me or not.

smokepole
06-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Kristi - When I actually bought the FF juice from the COD, they gave me a limited plan to go with it (which included my 2 bars/day). The unlimited (according to my COD) is only supposed to be used at the very beginning.
BUT, as we all know, COD's are very inconsistent! :)
I just completed TO using watermelon, limited, w/bars. I won't know until Saturday officially if it helped me or not.

Ain't it the truth!! When I first started in '04 that was the way. I wonder if so many people requested it if that's the reason it's changed. My center lets me do whatever. I only have about 3 months left. I don't think I will resign. I know what to do it's just doing it. :p

Hotmamaof7
06-12-2006, 12:54 PM
I am doing a challenge this week that is happening at my COD that I hope will put me into the 160's!!!

1. 2 day limited TO
2. For the next 14 days replace 1 P and 1 S with a LA Slim down (i am doing slimfast)
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2
4. Finish with a 2 day take off

I have started today and was doing great thean I went and worked out and now I want to eat everything in sight!!! Will power where did you go!!! I think I am going to go clean my house and not think about food. Hopefully the kids are having one of their hungry days!!!!!

Angie