Does it Work? - TransFIRMer and the Katami Bar

View Full Version : TransFIRMer and the Katami Bar

wahm_paw
05-31-2006, 10:00 PM
has anyone tried these exercise equipment/items?? I have been curious for a long time about the katamibar (link removed) since seeing a infomercial a few years ago...but i accidentally clicked on a wrong link last night and ended up at the TransFIRMer website (link removed)...I have never tried the FIRM, but this looks like something I'd like to try...
anyone used these?? what were your results??
TIA.

evierama
05-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Yes, i tried it. It's tough but it works.:carrot:

wahm_paw
06-01-2006, 01:01 AM
which one?? the Firm one or the Katami Bar??
-mandey

pixiefalls
06-01-2006, 01:10 AM
I don't know about the Katami Bar, but The Firm DOES work. You have to keep at it though and it is challenging. I've seen people use the older Firm tapes and it is worth the effort! I plan on getting The Transfirmer soon. :carrot:

Pedmom
06-03-2006, 11:44 AM
The Firm has been putting out great workouts for about 20 years. I started with my first one way back in...........well let's just say I was a lot younger lol.

They are really good workouts and a lot of them utilize AWT, aerobic weight training. This is so beneficial! You really keep your heartrate up while using light to medium weights. It really works and I highly recommend it. If you go to ebay you'll find a ton of workouts. Also, at videofitness.com you can read reviews of each one and it generally tells you what's involved in the workout.

catcookie
08-03-2006, 12:08 PM
I agree about the Firm. I've worked out with there videos for years and
when I rotate using those with Callanetics it really give results. I didn't lose a
lot of wieght but the inches just fell off my body and I looked like I lost
twice as much weight.

You can get the Callanetics videos from amazon.com

splitenzs
08-06-2006, 12:53 PM
I have the "transfirmer" & it's great, but it's not for wimps.