Exercise! - tummy workout

View Full Version : tummy workout

azul
05-31-2006, 04:02 PM
Okay, Now that I have lost some weight my tummy is very flabby. I need ways to help tone those flabby muscels, can someone help me. Now that it is no longer fat and hard it is like lose skin.

almostheaven
05-31-2006, 09:36 PM
The reality is, it's never going to be flat and firm without surgery. You can tone it some, but the skin has been stretched out for a period of time, and it wasn't being toned while shrinking (which also wouldn't completely fix the problem). Nothing short of surgery will completely repair it. But, if it's like what I deal with, you can tone it up enough to where it won't be as noticeable, plus, it's low...not like you're going to be showing that area off frequently. ;) Just don't bend over and look in the mirror like I would do and get myself discouraged. LOL One day, my rich uncle might get out of the poorhouse, and I might spring for a tummy tuck. Dunno.

catcookie
06-15-2006, 11:12 AM
Try Jiggle-free abs from the FIRM. I've adding the 30 minute tape to my
workouts and I'm seeing defintion for the first time in years. It comes
in a 2 pack with jiggle free arms.

Give 'em a try. You can both from Collagevideo.com

ValRock
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I have a lot of loose skin too (yay pregnancy) but Pilates is helping a little bit. Reality is that nothing can completely get rid of the loose skin but surgery :(.