WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 04:35 PM   #1  

Question Flex points

Don't really understand them. Can someone explain? Are they extra points or do the count toward your tota? Help pls.
Old 05-24-2006, 05:22 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

The 35 flex points are added points for you to use. After you use your daily points, you can use some of the flex points. You can use all or none. They are yours to use at your discretion. If you know you have a special meal planned, you may use them then. Some people use a few each day. If I have had a good week of weight loss. I usually plan a meal of my choosing within reason and use added flex points that day to cover the points that I go over. Other days, I may use 1-4 flex points as needed. I always plan healthy snacks or meals and use the points accordingly, but sometimes even something that you just desire they can be used for.
My reward to myself for 25 pounds lost is going to be a Cheesecake factory slice of cheesecake and it is 20 points! Well worth it to me!!! lol
Old 05-25-2006, 01:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/171.6/139

"Cheesecake factory slice of cheesecake and it is 20 points"

Only 20 points? Wow! Those are huge slices. I would have thought they were waaaaaay more than that. Course, 20 points is still a lot. I'm just glad I don't especially like cheesecake.

Mookiemunchkin, you might want to check the sticky about the Wendie plan. It gives you a way to unevenly spread your flex points out during the week, sort of to trick you body into thinking your not really on a diet.

Terry
Old 05-29-2006, 04:07 PM   #4  

Where is the sticy about the "Wendie Plan" - I wasn't able to find it
Old 06-03-2006, 11:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/171.6/139

Sorry to be so long. It is the second "sticky" down on the WW General board.
Closed Thread