WW Clubs and Groups - Just wanted to say....

View Full Version : Just wanted to say....

paw_1981x
05-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Good morning!! :) I hope everyone have a great day!!

ckthegreat
05-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Good morning to you too! lol Well now it's afternoon but whatever! lol Are you having a great day? I went and weighed in and had a loss so I'm having a fabulous day! Talk to you later!

paw_1981x
05-23-2006, 04:24 PM
Thats great news!! any kind of loss is better then gaining. ! You are doing really good keep it up!!!!

LoriD
05-23-2006, 10:47 PM
Good night! LOL! i don't 'know' you-I am Lori-used to post here awhile ago, have had 2 babies and my youngest is 5 months old. I am back at WW now, trying to lose weight. i am down to my pre preg weight from #2, now trying to get back to PP for #1 which conincidentally is my 10% goal as well! I like to run for exercise-ran a half marathon two weeks ago and a 5 mile road race last weekend. Am taking a break b/c i hurt my achilles tendon running. This is my 4th week on WW. My first WI i gained .5-I was using all of my breastfeeding points and it was too many. My second week i lost 3.8. i missed WI last week due to work so i wi on friday, hoping to lose-I'd be happy with a 1 pound loss!! hope to post here more regularly now. Where is everyone? Come out and play-Kier-Belle, i know you';re there! Ali-you are so far along-how are you feeling, girl??

Sweater Girl
05-24-2006, 06:32 PM
Yesterday I was utterly exhausted due to a severe lack of sleep (babe needed to kick me lots and I couldn't get comfortable).

Lori: Sounds like you are doing well!! How are the girls doing? I am indeed very preggers... Only 4-7 weeks left!!

Cheers!

Ali

LoriD
05-25-2006, 06:23 PM
Ali-they are great! here is a pic http://webpages.charter.net/jbuszkie/pics/Sig/Sig.jpg

Good luck to you!