Does it Work? - L'oreal Sublime Slim

View Full Version : L'oreal Sublime Slim

Kelster2
05-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Okay chickies, in a moment of weakness I bought this product :^:

If any of you have information or feedback after using it, I would appreciate the input.

nelie
05-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Any product with caffeine in it will reduce the appearance of cellulite. You can even make your own mixture using coffee (although I've never tried it). It won't melt the fat, but it should plump the skin to make it appear slightly smoother.

Kelster2
05-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks Nelie!

Beach Patrol
05-25-2006, 12:38 PM
I've tried it, along with other "cellulite slimming" creams. No - nothing will make the cellulite go away, short of diet/exercise/surgery. BUT... some creams DO plump up the skin making cellulite appear "less spongy."

Best I've tried? AVON brand.

Also - a TAN really helps. You don't have to ruin your skin in the sunbooths or natural sun. Faux tanners are really good these days. I use Coppertone Gradual Tan and Face Tanner. Not orange-y and not smelly. GOOD STUFF. :D

penpal
05-25-2006, 05:39 PM
Also - a TAN really helps. You don't have to ruin your skin in the sunbooths or natural sun. Faux tanners are really good these days. I use Coppertone Gradual Tan and Face Tanner. Not orange-y and not smelly. GOOD STUFF. :D

You've got that right! I've been using Jergens new tanning cream for just over a week and I can't believe how much slimmer my thighs look (kind of hides the spider veins on my lower legs too). It doesn't make the cellulite go away but the darker shade definitely makes it less noticeable. :carrot:

I think the new tanning creams are much better than the old kind that were orangey and streaky. :)