Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #1  

Default I lost my best friend!!

Hi everyone...

I am an oldie from here but haven't been to this site for over a year due to health reasons. I am back to doing WW at home. Last week some friends were here and while cleaning up the kitchen, someone tossed my points finder in the trash!!! Coffee grounds and bacon grease ruined it. I've had it for several years and can't live without it. I am going nuts...which for me is a short trip. Does anyone have an extra one they'd be willing to sell? I don't like the electronic ones though I may end up having to buy one if I can't find the one I'm looking for. I like the cardboard style as it fits in my purse (you ladies know that space is something we cherish). If anyone is willing to part with one please leave me a message on this site and I will get back to you. Thanks so very much.

SweetPeaOK
Old 05-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 185/168/150

Height: 5'8

You might try ebay.They also now have a calculator that does the work for you.It is small about the size of a compact.They were 9.99 at my meetings.
Old 05-22-2006, 04:51 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8"

OMG! I can totally relate to you. Mine is old and worn but every time I use it (which is a LOT) I think that if I lost it I'd totally freak out!

Like Fitbyforty said, I've seen the on EBay, try them. Or you could consider joining when it's free, get the initial material and never go back again!
Old 05-25-2006, 07:50 AM   #4  

Yeah, ebay is a great source. That's where I got all of my materials at extremely reasonable prices.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:20 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8"

DH came home last night and handed me a brand new point finder! I almost started jumping up and down. I was seriously considering buying one from EBay or joining just to get another one. But his friend is doing WW and he had an extra one!!

SweetPea, I hope you were able to get your hands on another one.
Old 05-25-2006, 02:23 PM   #6  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

Can you not just go to a ww's office and buy a new pts finder? seems to me they have all the aids and tools for sale.
Old 05-28-2006, 11:56 PM   #7  

Default Lost My Best Friend

Thanks everyone...as of now, I am bidding on a points finder...think it's going to get too high in price for my blood...looks like everyone is also in need of one. lol Again, thanks...I'll keep doing the Ebay thing til I win.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:17 AM   #8  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey Sweet Pea

If you email me your address, I will send you one, as I have an extra one.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:15 PM   #9  
banned

you guys know if it gets worn you can swap it for a new one for free right?
Old 06-11-2006, 09:20 AM   #10  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

I think that's only if you're still attending meetings. You can buy the books and food items if you're no longer a member, but I don't think they give or sell the point counter if you're not a current member.
Old 07-23-2006, 06:50 PM   #11  

I know of a place that gives you a template online and you can make your own.. I don't know if I can put the link in here.. you can PM me for it if you want.
Closed Thread