LA Weight Loss - Knudsen Juice?

View Full Version : Knudsen Juice?

lacey125
05-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Does anyone know if I can find (and correct me if the name is wrong) Knudsen juice to replace the take off juice? Does Target or Wal-Mart sell this?
Thanks!

lawl all the weigh
05-19-2006, 02:18 PM
I just noticed it in my Albertson's and Smiths. Fred Meyer

Sue1968
05-19-2006, 04:29 PM
I live in Mass and found it st Shaws. I checked Stop & shop and they didnt carry it; just for a fyi - its orange in color; for some reason I was looking for darker colors.

Also their website has a list of stores in the area that might carry it; I have not seen it at my walmart

Good luck

merem
05-19-2006, 07:07 PM
I haven't seen it at Wal-mart where I live. I always buy it at Kroger.

stiesta
05-20-2006, 12:30 AM
I live in Mass and found it st Shaws. I checked Stop & shop and they didnt carry it; just for a fyi - its orange in color; for some reason I was looking for darker colors.

Also their website has a list of stores in the area that might carry it; I have not seen it at my walmart

Good luck

Sue, I'm in Mass, too! We live in Bedford -- where are you? (Or at least we live in Bedford for another week or so!) I go to the COD in Woburn...it's fun to connect w/ others out there!

Sue1968
05-20-2006, 01:28 AM
Hey -- I grew up in Billerica -- next town over. I now live in Tyngsboro and go to the chelmsford center.

Where do you live in Bedford? My parents live off of Old Concord Road in Billerica (exit 27) which is very close to Bedford

(oh, and small world -- I work for Comcast lol, shhh dont tell anyone )

smokepole
05-20-2006, 10:19 AM
Our Walmart carries a juice called "Hollywood Diet drink" which is also similar to take off.

stiesta
05-20-2006, 10:21 AM
Hey -- I grew up in Billerica -- next town over. I now live in Tyngsboro and go to the chelmsford center.

Where do you live in Bedford? My parents live off of Old Concord Road in Billerica (exit 27) which is very close to Bedford

(oh, and small world -- I work for Comcast lol, shhh dont tell anyone )

We are not far from your parents, we're on Hartwell Road...very small world! I don't like the Woburn center at all and wondered if Chelmsford was any better...hopefully SD will have a good one!

Sue1968
05-20-2006, 10:56 AM
are you on the base? your right very small world!

The mgr from chelmsford went to woburn; she was okay, but very pushy; my first visit with them, was the day after new years - my counselor drove home from nyc and fell asleep during our session; not a good way to start

stiesta
05-20-2006, 11:00 AM
We're not on the base (or in the military). We're on the bike path end of Hartwell. How funny -- such a small world!

aphil
05-22-2006, 05:08 PM
You can find it at most Kroger stores in the health food section, and you can also find it at your local health food/natural food store if you have one in the area. If they do not carry it, most would be happy to start carrying it for you if you talk to the management.

sskinney
05-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I normally find my Knudsen in the grocery store by the organic section. also call some places and ask if they carry knudsen and if they do what isle is it in .. maybe they keep it in an unusual place :-) HTH

Maddie'sMommy
06-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Ok i was looking online at the website for knudsen juice and there are a bunch of different kinds and types. Which one would most likely be the same as the take off? I am going to be doing take off next week and I would like to get something a little less expensive than theirs...

aphil
06-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Morning Blend.

Jacks28
06-01-2006, 10:09 AM
what is this juice? what does it do?