Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-19-2006, 07:51 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking TGIF Chat - May 19th

Good Morning and Happy Friday

Guess what everyone !! Heather is home and her operation went well. Heather doll, we're so happy your on the mends Rest up ok.

Today is the day where I go nuts shopping for party supplies for DH's 50th birthday party tomorrow (surprise party that is). I'm so nervous that everything goes right, I've never pulled something off this big by myself in my life

Whatcha all doing this weekend ? got plans ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:33 AM   #2  
Angela

S/C/G: 275/260/150?

Default Good Morning!

Hi ya'll!

I'm doing pretty good today, just really tired still. I think I'm still recovering from the lap band surgery. I've read somewhere it really takes 6 weeks to get back to normal. My calorie intake is much less, which contributes to my lack of energy, etc.

Our plans for the weekend include little league baseball games (just hillarious to watch) , more unpacking (we moved into our new home about a month ago and still have boxes everywhere) , and a visit to my partner's mom to celebrate a belated Mother's day . Somewhere in there I'd like to just have time alone, not sure when we'll fit that in tho...

Ya'll have a good day.
CJsPrincess816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #3  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

I didn't get around here yesterday! Hey Leenie and Angela! Heather, glad you're home and on the mend!!!! That's wonderful news!

I've had a terrible stomach flu bug the past few days. My parents both had it last week, so I think I was bound to get it. It's been awful!!!! I feel a little better this morning, but my stomach is still so upset. Yuck! So needless to say my exercise hasn't happened.

Plans for the weekend?? Not a whole lot. I was going to go see the Di Vinci Code with my parents, but I'm not sure I'll go. I've got a few things to do this weekend, the question remains will I do them or not. Haha! MOTIVATION...not got alot these days.
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:19 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

guess what gang - I'm so busy I can't tell that TGIF is for the Friday Chat LOL I was wondering where everyone was so late in the day.

I'm gonna copy the post I started, and then Leenie, when you have the time (sorry) could you delete the thread I started - silly silly me

good morning gang

where is everybody at today? it's 11 am here in Louisiana

I'm busy with payroll and such and then I just got caught up in some thyroid threads in the "dieting with obstacles" forum, but I had to run over here and see what everyone is up to.

Hope everyone has a BLESSED Friday!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

me again not that i've read the posts!

Leenie - I hope everything goes really well for the surprise party. I can't wait to hear all about it - and especially about how surprised your DH is. You will be fine - it will be fine! try to have fun even in the midst of everything you have to do.

Angela - I hope you feel better each day!

Hey Amanda - I'm so sorry you had a terrible stomach bug. those things are awful! I hope it is gone and you are on the mend!

We have a graduation that have to go to tomorrow so that will take up most of our day. But I've got plenty of other things to keep me busy. Have I mentioned lately that I need a maid!!!!!!!

later gaters
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #6  
Hot Mama

Hey everyone. Having a rough time with hubby home. Back to feeling like a loser. Trying to fight it. Back later.
Marciet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:26 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

Happy Friday everyone,
Wow this week has felt very long for some reason. Oh well, its Friday now

Heather, glad to hear that your surgery went well and you are back home, take it easy and get well.

Marcie good to hear from you. Don't let your husband make you feel like a loser as you aren't. Look what you were able to do without him. Keep your chin up. We are here for you.

leenie, remember to breath! Have fun at the surprise party tomorrow.

Cathy, enjoy the graduation tomorrow. We have aquariums (1 gal, 2 gal and 5 gal) Having the babies is really neat as we've never had any before. We have a long weekend as its Victoria Day for Queen Victoria's birthday on Monday. Looking foreward to the extra day off.

Angela, glad to hear that you are doing better. Unpacking is such a pain, we've been here for almost 11 years and I still have some boxes out in our shed!!

Amanda hope your tummy is feeling better. We went through the stomache flu in January and it wasn't nice as we kept passing it back and forth.

I managed to get out in the sun yesterday, turned over most of my garden plot, wasn't planning on doing it and wasn't wearing gloves so now have a couple of blisters, silly me, just to stuborn to go in and get some gloves. We are cloudy today, but at least no rain. It looks like the baby fish are still alive, so thats a good start. Nothing planned for the weekend, hubby is definatly working tomorrow, but he should have Sunday at home and if we are lucky Monday to. I was planning on vacuuming out my van today, but I'm not making any promises.

Well take care everyone and have a great weekend,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 05:44 PM   #8  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Marcie,

Check your pm's.... Take care girl!!!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:45 PM   #9  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

My darlaing daughter turned 17 today...!!! I stayed on plan and I feel good about that.
The lexapro I just started has made me spacey and zone out at work, not a good thing.. I hope it goes away!
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote