Old 05-17-2006, 11:45 PM   #1  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

Question NYC Ballet Workout DVD & Books

Has anyone used this DVD, or form of training? It sounds intense and as I have always loved ballet I thought it might help mix up my cardio and weights a bit.

I appreciate any feedback on this DVD or other similar ones on the market (i think ballet bootcamp is one).
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 08:51 PM   #2  
fat fighter

Height: 173cm

**bump**
Daisy Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:13 PM   #3  

I have the 2nd dvd and I enjoy it. It's great for toning. There's also a cardio ballet routine on it that you can do but I never do it because it's way too hard for me. If you've never taken a ballet class before I wouldn't recommend it, just because you could injure yourself and you wouldn't really know propper form. Another thing I like about this dvd is that it has 2 song selections that you can choose. One is classical and one is more jazzy. You can also just hear the guy talking and play your own music which I really nice. I wouldn't get the first dvd, you don't need it to do the 2nd one and it got really bad reviews. As for the book, I don't know about that.
Rachey is offline   Reply With Quote