Exercise! - Can anyone recommend running shorts?

smash
05-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Hi, this is my first post.

I have started working out regularly at the gym on the elliptical machines, and wanted to begin running outdoors. My sports bras are fine indoors or out, but my butt jiggles uncomfortably when I run outside. (Please tell me I'm not alone in this) Has anyone been able to find a short or tights that control that?

Thanks in advance!

shutupcindy
05-17-2006, 02:07 PM
I recently bought white shorts from Underamor and I wear underneath my regular cotton shorts. They keep my shorts from riding up and my legs from rubbing together. They're like 24 dollars at any Sports Authority, kind of expensive. But its a good investment. I love them!

I hope this helps!

Ilene
05-21-2006, 05:55 PM
I recently bought white shorts from Underamor and I wear underneath my regular cotton shorts. They keep my shorts from riding up and my legs from rubbing together. They're like 24 dollars at any Sports Authority, kind of expensive. But its a good investment. I love them!

I hope this helps!That was going to be my suggestion too...

webweevil
06-08-2006, 07:47 PM
I am noticing the same jiggle. Where you able to buy the Underarmor and how's that working for you?

smash
06-12-2006, 09:22 AM
I bought underarmour. When I took it home and tried it on (over my panties) I jogged around the house a little bit and still jiggled like an earthquake. Maybe the ones I tried were too short; they were only a 2-inch inseam.

AnneWonders
06-12-2006, 10:43 AM
I use some champion compression shorts. They stop the butt jiggle. Here's a link, but they can be found at many stores:

http://www.championcatalog.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce/ProductDisplay?prnbr=CH327&cgnbr=4071000000

Anne

smash
06-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks wndranne I'll give those a try.