Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-16-2006, 01:34 PM   #1  

Default This month is not going well....

I was doing so well....I hit a major goal. And then I went hormonal, and I am still hormonal. I have all of these plans for the weekends, and I just don't see how I am going to lose weight this month. I went out to lunch 3 times last week. It's just so hard. I tried on this dress last night and asked my boyfriend what he thought and he said it wasn't that flattering on me, but in 10 pounds it would look amazing. I knew it was true, and he said it in the most delicate way possible, but it was still a blow to the ego. And, the way this week has been, 10 pounds seems so far away. I just need a little motivation...and I need to get off the hormone rollercoaster...Just wanted to vent.
Infrogwetrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 01:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

It looks like you have been working really hard!!! Congratulations on the weight you have lost. I know it must have taken a lot of hard work and determination!!!!!!!!!!
Try to remember portion sizes. Get a to-go box and take 1/2 of it home for lunch another day.
keep up your exercise.
I can tell you already know all of this!!
Just remember your own motto " To be the lightest I can remember... C'mon baby!!!!!!!!"
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:07 PM   #3  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congratulations on the weight loss. This is a tough month for me also with 2 kids birthdays and 2 graduations with dinners to go to. Just try to do your best and don't beat yourself up over it. Good luck and best wishes.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 05:45 PM   #4  

I moved about an hour away from most of my friends last year, and so I never see them except if we make dinner plans... so yeah I TOTALLY feel your pain with lunch.

Also with the 10 pounds. If I could just lose 10 I'd be in the upper end of my comfort zone weight wise.

******* TMI *******
Also with the hormones, my old Dr. prescribed these horrid BCPs that caused me to have my period every two weeks. They also caused me to gain weight and even worse, completely prevented me from losing any at all. I dieted and worked out for months with no change at all. I gave my diet/workout journal to the Dr. I saw last and she was like, "yes, it has to be those pills." Now I am not taking any BCPs for a few months on her orders as she hopes that will let my system sort itself out naturally.

But yeah... I have been on a rolloercoaster for like six months because of those things. You have my sympathy!
******* TMI *******
geekess is offline   Reply With Quote