Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 07:14 PM   #1  

Default Who here has a personal trainer?

I'm planning on getting one sometime in August. ( wanted to do it alot earlier but with DH work theres no way he can watch the kiddos, so I'll have to wait til school starts). I am so excited. It's 25 dollars a session. I was thinking about taking a few sessions, So far Ive been doing good on my own. But i need to start working on my core muscles. .. Well I hope everyone is doing well....Im on AIM or Yahoo under paw_1981x I try to go online every other. SO i hope to chat with u all there.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:37 AM   #2  
Cutieshirl

Default personal trainer

I see a personal trainer at my gym once a month to refocus and add more exercises....I get bored quite easily with a routine and she knows it so she mixes it up and challenges me on the weights and reps. I do combination of free and dumb bell weights as well as lots of ab exercises, squats and all that fun stuff. I find they are worth the money. Be prepared to be there for at least an hour if not longer. For the first few times I met with her 2 times a week to get a good plan going and to be pushed, but after that I tapered off to 1 time a month so I have a whole month to build myself with higher weights. I also do some of the classes there. They have a cycle class which is to die for and really gets your cardio up for 1/2 hour. Yoga and balance classes too, so I really do get my exercise in.
Hope this answers some of your questions
Closed Thread