South Beach Diet - Happy Mother's Day!!

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!!

Kiko
05-14-2006, 07:10 AM
Morning gals!

Thought I would start a separate thread to wish all of our mamas out there a happy day! :val1: Hope that is okay. :)

Yesterday wound up being a very fun, yet tiring day. We ran errands in the morning and then the all exciting tball game. :) After that we ran to see DH at work, then to Sam's Club. We then headed to the cookout, which was very fun. I stayed OP- just ate raw veggies and dip. I am sure the dip was not 100% SBD, but since I wasn't eating the hotdogs, assortment of chips, and desserts, I decided it would be okay. They had rented a bounce house for the kids, so my DD was in heaven!! That is her all-time favorite thing.

I am getting ready to move on to Phase 2, let me tell you! I think this is where I have had trouble before, was a week or so into Phase 1. Six days to go..... My week looks as though it is getting busy, which is sometimes a challenge for me. I will win, I will!! We are going to go to dinner tomorrow night to celebrare Mother's Day as DH worked today.

Okay- I think I am going to crawl back into bed for a bit. DH didn't come to bed last night- fell asleep on the couch. I went to wake him up to see what time he worked and he was to have been there an hour ago. Oops!