Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-13-2006, 08:43 PM   #1  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Default Make a Plan and Stick to it Thread for Sunday

I know it is early, haven't even had my dinner yet today (we are having homemade pizza! mmmmmm) but I want to make sure I am good tomorrow. Going to have a huge breaskfast/lunch and I just want to make sure I try and stick to my plan as best as I can. It being mother's day and all we are going for this REALLY nice buffett. I am not going to restrict myself on what I can eat, only because I know once I mantain I wouldn't. The only thing I am not going to allow myself is desserts (maybe one small, but that is it) - I dont need those empty calories, but other then that I am going to allow myself everything I want (in moderation of course). Anyway here is tomorrows plan:

S- banana /or an apple pear; protein drink (just a bit of engry because we are eating late)
B/L - buffett (seafood and everything else yummy)
D- not sure, but probably something light

Exercise- at least one hour on my exercise bike (my mom gave it to me! wooo!) according to the bike one hour burns 530 calories!! and fit day says 500... so much more then my walking and jogging I was doing
I hope to get in two liters of water tomorrow, I have been slacking today and I can really feel it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great Mother's Day!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:21 PM   #2  
LLV

I can't commit to anything for Sunday, I'm afraid. It's Mother's Day. And we're all getting together for a potluck/buffet type of thing. And besides, I never worry about Sunday anyway, Sunday is the day I allow myself my 'free meal'.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 09:48 PM   #3  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

I'm going to have a light breakfast (oatmeal - my favorite) and later we're going out for lunch to a great German restaurant - Gustav's. I'll have whatever looks good on the menu and a nice glass of wine.

If I'm not too full, I'll probably share a dessert with hubby (they have an amazing creme brulee)

I'll just have a light supper - maybe a salad or some Wasa crackers and Laughing Cow Lite Cheese.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms on 3FC!
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 11:57 PM   #4  
Determined

Breakfast: protein shake with skim milk, protein powder, peanut butter and flax
Lunch: salmon, v8, black beans, carrots
Dinner: veggie burger on whole wheat, orange
Snack: apple with peanut butter

Workout: 45 minutes kickboxing, 20 minutes belly dancing, 20 minutes weight training.

I have an important job interview this week so I'm trying to blow off my stress and make sure I have as little bloating/as much energy as possible. Say a prayer and wish me luck.

Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:46 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Good morning from the weary mother of the bride! I'm not really ready for full on healthy planning but .... I have a half plan for today.
I'm going to stick with fruit, black coffee, water and whatever my boys cook for me (probably tacos). And napping!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 10:54 AM   #6  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Susan! Glad to see you back

So my plans changed for the day... we are now going for chinease dinner instead, haha.

B- some light, I totally stuffed my face on homemade pizza last night... probably still some fruit and protien shake
L- begal and peanut butter
D- chinease

I have been eating bad the last few days I have to get back on it this week! Well not all meals were bad... just a few bad dinners.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 12:33 PM   #7  
Determined

Susan - how did the wedding go? Do you have any pics?
happydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:20 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

No pics yet. But I'll get them up here soon.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote